Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,570 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi (19983 Views)

Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs / Chatham House: APC ‘Window-Dressing’ Tinubu – Dele Momodu / 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by slivertongue: 5:09am On Sep 30, 2023
everything about Tinubu is fake.
Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by NoSentimentNo: 8:19am On Sep 30, 2023
Most Nigerians no matter how educated are not democrats.
I think it is our nature: we are always the exact opposite of whatever we claim to be. We claim to be godly but we believe in other powers, we claim to be enlightened democrats but we prefer anarchy , we claim to be good and loving but we are very bitter, not ready to accommodate opposing views, can go any length to tarnish other people's images and with no spirit of sportsmanship.

1 Like

Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by Skillsnigeria: 9:55am On Sep 30, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:57am On Sep 30, 2023
Gbas gbos from one egbon on anoda!
grin
Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by stasius: 9:59am On Sep 30, 2023
I follow thank God for Tinubu oooh.

If not for Tinubu we won't know that fuel can sell for 600 naira with subsidy. 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

4 Likes

Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:59am On Sep 30, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
Tinubu has been good at unveiling the true nature of people.

The man has been so unrepentantly and clearly evil, and they have found accommodation for him, and they are the ones excusing the evil, explaining the evil, looking to normalize the evil. They don’t even mind taking off their own garment of honor to cloak a filthy felon. Tinubu can only be thanked o! I thank GOD for Tinubu.

How would we have known how useless our judiciary is, if not for Tinubu? He has shown the decadence of the society.
Yeah!
He finally helped us to realize dat all Nigerian judgements can be bought over at d right price!
cool

2 Likes

Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by tonicyril: 10:00am On Sep 30, 2023
AntiTerrorist:

1. As a drug lord, he is a bad influence on Nigerian youths.
2. As an illegitimate president, he bastardize Nigeria economy through corruption and bad policies.
3. As a certificate forger, he is embarrassing Nigerians.
p!glet

1 Like

Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by simfrost90210: 10:01am On Sep 30, 2023
Yuri141:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L12skXDRaTU?si=FKBRri6BU5bxW4q5

@DeleFarotimi
dele farotimi

On this note, let me say this unequivocally!

Dele Farotimi, You're The Only Yoruba Man I Truly Love, Honour n Respect From My Heart!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by Lovenorth: 10:01am On Sep 30, 2023
Even Satan himself is learning new skill from Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by discusant: 10:02am On Sep 30, 2023
What is Tinubu waiting for after he toured all the SW region between 1996 to 2012 pleading for political restructuring of Nigeria?

Tinubu is among the remaining politicians from the south of Nigeria 🇳🇬 who understands that the 36 states and Abuja political structure of Nigeria with 20 federating units in the old Northern region but a meagre 17 states in the old two southern regions, is a HUGE FRAUD.
In other countries formed by different regions, when embarking on creating new federating units, like states or local government councils, the creators must have in mind to retain the existing political power balance between the regions that formed the federation, by the time they finish creating the new federating units; but Nigeria's Northern military dictators who created the 36 states and Abuja structure never put this into consideration.
The 20 states and hundreds of local government areas proliferated like seeds in the northern region stripped too much political and economic powers from the two southern regions, but added excessive political and economic powers to the northern region.
Change the fraudulent political structure in a Sovereign National Conference - never in the National Assembly - if Nigeria must progress.

1 Like

Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by Programmer47: 10:03am On Sep 30, 2023
Cry more.
Go back to your region
Obidient
Yada Yada Yada

These are the formats given to these useless APC online miscreants. And to top it all, their oga is the owner of this platform.
There is a video of one of them on twitter I will post here in a minute.

These people are just hustling for P.A job. That's why they struggle to drive the ethnic divide.
Sold their conscience to be doing boy boy. They are on NL with multiple monikers.
Know this and know the level of intelligence you're dealing with

1 Like

Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by paskal16: 10:03am On Sep 30, 2023
What a jab

1 Like

Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by rottenegg: 10:04am On Sep 30, 2023
He said nothing but the truth! Thank God for Tinubu. Our eyes have been opened.

1 Like

Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by wittywriter: 10:04am On Sep 30, 2023
Dele Fatotimi is almost a Satirist..
@discusant just to let you realize that BAT was only doing such tour and campaign for selfish interest.

Wittyness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by simfrost90210: 10:04am On Sep 30, 2023
Curse777:

Criminals are not certified but prosecuted

What your literacy level

Don't be verbally disdainful, Brotherly! He was only being sarcastic and you should know that!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by discusant: 10:06am On Sep 30, 2023
Praying for a nation whose political leaders feed fat by clutching tight on the lopsided and fraudulent political structure of 20 states in ONE region but 17 states in TWO regions, as decreed by northern military dictators between 1967-1996 to favour the northern region; a political structure which made the northern side largely decide who becomes president of the nation, and thus throws up the worst of apex political leadership for the nation at every presidential election. Prayers never to be heard until the political structure is changed in a Sovereign National Conference. In a federation formed by different regions, land mass or population figures is never used as yardstick to create new federating units like states or local government areas.

1 Like

Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by MimiSheWrote(f): 10:08am On Sep 30, 2023
Short sad story. cry
Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by Goodoldays(m): 10:10am On Sep 30, 2023
Kukutente23:

Your accusing him of neglecting his life to write about Tinubu's life
Is that not what you do here 24/7
Or you think because yours is bootlicking makes you better?

God bless you brother
Leave the mumu alone

2 Likes

Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by simfrost90210: 10:11am On Sep 30, 2023
Lovenorth:
Even Satan himself is learning new skill from Tinubu

Ọmọ, no be lie you talk like so ooo😏😏
Jagaban na devil senior senior for school of badness and evil schemes... Shebi make devil come meet Tinubu, start apprenticeship ooo

1 Like

Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by slowice(m): 10:11am On Sep 30, 2023
Awa Sophiscated brothers are all criminals and bigots after all.

He exposed the rotteness in the SW as a whole.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by NOwazobia: 10:12am On Sep 30, 2023
Curse777:
cool

Wetin Tinubu do this imbecilik dunce

Una no believe say Tinubu be human like you with one head and two balls in his scrotum sac

Why you go dey envy your fellow man when you both have 24 hours

You sat down and neglected your life just to write about Tinubu's life for few online likes and share

Who envy a crook.

Maybe those who also worship the crook.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by Eriokanmi: 10:12am On Sep 30, 2023
Praxis758:
Obidients are yet to recover from the heavy knockout they received at the presidential polls.
So, not Igbos again? grin. I thought only ibos were tagged obidients. What a colossal reasoning by those who crave ineptitude. You ain't seen nothing yet. Ęyin l'okan, as we can all see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by Proudlyomonna: 10:12am On Sep 30, 2023
Tinubu and his Apc is a maximum calamity.

May the strongest survive.

1 Like

Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by Curse777: 10:13am On Sep 30, 2023
NOwazobia:
Who envy a crook.

Maybe those who also worship the crook.

Was your name mentioned in my comment or why is your conscience pricking you
Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by Proudlyomonna: 10:14am On Sep 30, 2023
Praxis758:
Obidients are yet to recover from the heavy knockout they received at the presidential polls.

Shut up jareh grin

Just imagine how dumb you sound,was it only Obidients that voted against this daft sick old drug induced APC criminal we have as president?

1 Like

Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by NOwazobia: 10:15am On Sep 30, 2023
Curse777:

Ooh! So, you thought you made the post in your bedroom? 🙄

1 Like

Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by Eriokanmi: 10:15am On Sep 30, 2023
Proudlyomonna:
Tinubu and his Apc is a maximum calamity.

May the strongest survive.
Strongest kęę? Have you not heard that the Bartle isn't for the strong? May the smartest survive ni oo
If you have money as a youth who's still single, don't waste your time hoping on this hopeless government. Don't buy that car with the money, just look for a way to japa, but with sense. My 50 cents.

1 Like

Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by Exceed15: 10:18am On Sep 30, 2023
Praxis758:

Check the man's name again?
Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by Isobug: 10:20am On Sep 30, 2023
Praxis758:
Is Dele Farotimi not IPOB as usual?

1 Like

Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by AareGaa: 10:20am On Sep 30, 2023
Praxis758:

They cannot recover.

Some of them have developed mental illness, while some have attempted suicides .
The defeat and disgrace suffered are unimaginable.

My respect for jagaban has quadrupled since the elections
God has given him absolute power to conquer his enemy.

1 Like

Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by Varunpulyani: 10:22am On Sep 30, 2023
Curse777:

Hey nama

See your dada below

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Court Bars APC From Submitting Delta Candidates List To INEC / APC Thugs Invade LP Headquarters In Abuja - Julius Abure / APC Primaries: How Governors Put Oshiomhole In Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.