Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,196 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

2 Content Writers Needed For Long Term Content Writing Projects - Literature/Writing Ads (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / 2 Content Writers Needed For Long Term Content Writing Projects (568 Views)

2 Content Writers Needed For Long Term Content Writing Projects / Available For Rewriting/writing Projects / Bring Your Writing Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Content Writers Needed For Long Term Content Writing Projects by WarHammer2000: 10:49pm On Oct 03, 2023
markkuss:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/14Kyf3STWtU1ttyq0MHW4VzBv6DjQFg306icfgkuPG_0/edit?usp=drivesdk

This is one of the sample you requested I follow on the writing style

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Le2MNs6nCnAgUJiJ0rE4OV_5TUabv4mb/edit?usp=drivesdk&ouid=107728963235017540912&rtpof=true&sd=true

I just read the first article and I agree with Kyuhani that it leaves much to be desired.

The write-up is unnecessarily verbose (too much big English used sometimes out of context) and the meanings are unclear in several instances.

I also spotted some grammatical errors although not too many. The spellings were correct but many words were just misused. Moreover, the presentation could be improved upon and the readability too. It just feels too mechanical.

The writer needs to understand that Grammarly Premium is a machine and not a human. It can correct errors but it's suggestions are often too robotic and make reading difficult since it can't feel.

Remember to balance Grammarly with your human judgement. Read your article with neutral eyes and check if e dey sweet or not.

Honestly, if I don't blame the employer for rejecting this but I do believe that the writer deserves some compensation for his time and data at least. We can only keep getting better.

1 Like

Re: 2 Content Writers Needed For Long Term Content Writing Projects by markkuss: 11:19pm On Oct 03, 2023
WarHammer2000:

I just read the first article and I agree with Kyuhani that it leaves much to be desired.

The write-up is unnecessarily verbose (too much big English used sometimes out of context) and the meanings are unclear in several instances.

I also spotted some grammatical errors although not too many. The spellings were correct but many words were just misused. Moreover, the presentation could be improved upon and the readability too. It just feels too mechanical.

The writer needs to understand that Grammarly Premium is a machine and not a human. It can correct errors but it's suggestions are often too robotic and make reading difficult since it can't feel.

Remember to balance Grammarly with your human judgement. Read your article with neutral eyes and check if e dey sweet or not.

Honestly, if I don't blame the employer for rejecting this but I do believe that the writer deserves some compensation for his time and data at least. We can only keep getting better.

thanks for your review..
reviews are inevitable..even if my writing doesnt meet his needs, he should appreciate the fact that this is a mental activity..
Re: 2 Content Writers Needed For Long Term Content Writing Projects by LegallyBlunt: 9:37am On Oct 05, 2023
WarHammer2000:

You've said it all, really. If they reached an agreement that it's a paid test, the writer is deserving of his wages. But I understand the employer's frustration. It's not a good read.
Re: 2 Content Writers Needed For Long Term Content Writing Projects by Kyhuani: 6:21am On Oct 13, 2023
markkuss:

Use grammarly for spelling..dear hirer.

I'm making money. You may focus on the errors. Not my biz
Re: 2 Content Writers Needed For Long Term Content Writing Projects by markkuss: 7:18am On Oct 13, 2023
Kyhuani:

I'm making money. You may focus on the errors. Not my biz

pele o..
Re: 2 Content Writers Needed For Long Term Content Writing Projects by flames007(m): 7:30am On Oct 24, 2023
Kyhuani:
Please dear forum members. Read and access the first fifteen lines and see if the writer performed well
I did and my first thought was, "there's no hook, element of surprise, or something to even keep readers intrigued and engage." The word choice is bland and vocabulary reads like grade 10 or 11.

Can i be your writer? If your pay is good we could be make a great team for your next writing project.

I'm ready to take a test. Let me know what you think.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba Translator Needed / Content Writer Needed ASAP! / Fiction writers needed for a Children's Book Writing Project [Already hired]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.