Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,076 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Seeking A Virtuous Woman According To Proverbs 31 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Seeking A Virtuous Woman According To Proverbs 31 (894 Views)

Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman / A Virtuous Woman / Pictures Of A "31-Year-Old" Mother And Her Daughter Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seeking A Virtuous Woman According To Proverbs 31 by SingPraises7(m): 6:49pm On Sep 29, 2023
Seeking A Virtuous Woman According To Proverbs 31

Good day to you my people.

Hope you are all doing well.

I'm always fascinated when I read some great topics and comments on this Family section of this great forum Nairaland. I'm happy we have this kind of good forum where people can learn a lot of things from different people. I bless God for giving Seun the owner of this forum the wisdom and knowledge to set up such a great forum for all Nigerians and the entire world to benefit from. May the Lord continue to guide you Seun and give you more wisdom and knowledge to run this site and take it to greater heights. Amen.

I'm seeking a wife, a virtuous woman, for marriage, if it's the will of God.

The Bible says that he who finds a good wife finds favor from God. Yes we have to step out to find and then God can now help us to choose the right person.

If you are a virtuous woman according to Proverbs 31, who is looking for a man to call your own, to build a great family in the Lord, then get in touch with me via my mail. Pls send me a mail directly via my email address on my profile, not DM on Nairaland. If you send DM, I may not see it.

About Me:
I'm a servant of God (pastor), a born again Christian believer and I'm from the South West of Nigeria. I'm Yoruba by tribe. I'm passionate about Christ and the work of God. Intelligent, friendly, caring, God fearing, hard working, soft-hearted, good-looking and understanding.

Education: I'm educated/University graduate.

My genotype is AA, so any lady who is AA or AS genotype can apply, but not SS.

The Kind of Woman I Want:
This is the kind of woman I want:

*A virtuous woman according to Proverbs 31.

*A born again Christian lady or woman between 27-33yrs. A fully repented born again Christian.

*Education: A University graduate & educated lady.

*A working class/gainfully employed lady.

*No single mothers. No divorcees.

*100% single lady with no child outside wedlock and who has never been married before.

*From South West Nigeria/Yoruba lady only.

*You can be living in any part of the world, no problem. So both home people and abroad/diasporans can apply. On the alternative, if you're from Ghana or from any other country of the world, you can also contact me.

*A lady ready to love and be loved in return, in Christ Jesus, ready to build a great Christian home filled with love, trust, commitment, sacrifice, partnership, understanding, faithfulness, the fear of God, the work of the kingdom of God. A lady who loves family. A home builder and someone who loves children.

*No fornication or sex before marriage. That's the commandment from God. And I'm abiding by it because the word of God must be obeyed.

*If you are looking for fornication or sex before marriage, please don't bother to contact me.

Please send me your details and bio-data to my email address and I'll contact you if you meet up with what I want.

You can also comment below and let me know what you think, but pls kindly note that I may not have the time to reply you here on Nairaland and I won't be able to provide any further details about myself here on this public forum.

So send me a mail via my email address on my profile/signature.

Wishing you a most wonderful day!

Regards!

CC
Seun
Mods
Royalroy
nlfpmod
Dominique
Mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Seeking A Virtuous Woman According To Proverbs 31 by muyico(m): 7:26pm On Sep 29, 2023
U try? Thy lord is ur strength

1 Like

Re: Seeking A Virtuous Woman According To Proverbs 31 by SingPraises7(m): 9:55am On Oct 02, 2023
Alright.

1 Like

Re: Seeking A Virtuous Woman According To Proverbs 31 by nairagenone: 1:36pm On Oct 02, 2023
SingPraises7 You put up all these requirements but forgot to add your age, HOw old are you ?
I was also in your shoes until some weeks ago before God brought my future wife across me in a most strange way.

Imagine finding a 27 year old virgin university graduate who is beautiful, and well behaved with a passion for God in this year 2023.

The moment I set my eyes on her, I knew she was my wife and proposed to her, now the relationship is going strong and we are planning for marriage early next year.

My prayer is that God will satisfy you with your heart desires because out there is a dangerous place.

Infact, I would advise you stop entertaining people online, go to schools and look for ladies, dedicate time for them, look out for matured or postgraduate students.

I wish you well.
Re: Seeking A Virtuous Woman According To Proverbs 31 by Kobojunkie: 2:46pm On Oct 02, 2023
SingPraises7:
About Me: I'm a servant of God (pastor), a born again Christian believer and I'm from the South West of Nigeria. I'm Yoruba by tribe. I'm passionate about Christ and the work of God. Intelligent, friendly, caring, God fearing, hard working, soft-hearted, good-looking and understanding.
Education: I'm educated/university graduate.
So you are not yourself a virtuous man but you want a virtuous woman? Una craze levels dey plenty sha! undecided

You are practically penniless yet you want to maintain a woman who requires what amounts to at least $10 million to maintain several slaves and industries that she is supposed to run? undecided
■ From Proverbs 31
[10] Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.
[11] The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil.
[12] She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life.
[13] She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands.
[14] She is like the merchants' ships; she bringeth her food from afar.
[15] She riseth also while it is yet night, and giveth meat to her household, and a portion to her maidens.
[16] She considereth a field, and buyeth it: with the fruit of her hands she planteth a vineyard.
[17] She girdeth her loins with strength, and strengtheneth her arms.
[18] She perceiveth that her merchandise is good: her candle goeth not out by night.
[19] She layeth her hands to the spindle, and her hands hold the distaff.
[20] She stretcheth out her hand to the poor; yea, she reacheth forth her hands to the needy.
[21] She is not afraid of the snow for her household: for all her household are clothed with scarlet.
[22] She maketh herself coverings of tapestry; her clothing is silk and purple.
[23] Her husband is known in the gates, when he sitteth among the elders of the land.
[24] She maketh fine linen, and selleth it; and delivereth girdles unto the merchant.
[25] Strength and honour are her clothing; and she shall rejoice in time to come.
[26] She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness.
[27] She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness.
[28] Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praiseth her.
[29] Many daughters have done virtuously, but thou excellest them all.
[30] Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the LORD, she shall be praised.
[31] Give her of the fruit of her hands; and let her own works praise her in the gates.[/size].
That story in Proverbs 21 is of a woman who maintains several slaves and runs at least one industry. Guess who is supposed to pay for all those slaves and all the resources ever at her disposal? Are you at least a $10 million dollar millionaire that you would have such expectations of your wife whom your bank account should be freely open to? Or are you just profusely high on your own bullsheet? undecided
Re: Seeking A Virtuous Woman According To Proverbs 31 by SingPraises7(m): 3:25pm On Oct 02, 2023
@Kobojunkie

Some irresponsible women are better ignored. But sometimes when you ignore evil people, they will think they are right. Even the Bible says that sometimes we should not answer a fool, and the same Bible says that at other times we should answer a fool according to his folly, lest he thinks he is wise.

First of all, no one invited a parrot like you on this thread. This thread is not for people like you, it's not for irresponsible women, not for bad mouthed women and not for women with bad character like you. It's for responsible Christian women who are genuinely born again, not for street women like you.

So I never invited you to comment. So stay away from this thread completely. You are not invited.

Who told you I'm penniless? So I should come and tell you my worth on a public forum. You must be joking and very evil indeed. For the fact that you put words in my mouth and saying things I never said is a clear indication and confirmation of how irresponsible you are as a woman.

Who told you I'm not a virtuous man? You are just a busy body in other people's matters and the Bible warns us against being busy bodies in other people's matters. So you better repent before it's too late.

Who told you that's the correct interpretation of Proverbs 31? Your carnal mind and evil mind can never make you to know the real intended spiritual interpretation of Proverbs 31. Never. Did I tell you that is the intended interpretation that suits what I want?

But because you are a perpetual busy body on Nairaland, even on threads where you are not invited, you will surely look for faults where there is none in order to further showcase your irresponsible behavior, bad mouth and bad character.

You better repent now before it's too late and before the anger of God falls on you for this irresponsible behavior and for trying to derail this thread even when you were never invited in the first place.

This thread is for virtuous women and for people who have positive things to contribute, not for perpetually negative-minded people like you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeking A Virtuous Woman According To Proverbs 31 by Kobojunkie: 3:31pm On Oct 02, 2023
SingPraises7:
...Who told you I'm penniless? So I should come and tell you my worth on a public forum. You must be joking and very evil indeed. For the fact that you put words in my mouth and saying things I never said is a clear indication and confirmation of how irresponsible you are as a woman.
Who told you I'm not a virtuous man? You are just a busy body in other people's matters and the Bible warns us against being busy bodies in other people's matters. So you better repent before it's too late.
Who told you that's the correct interpretation of Proverbs 31? Your carnal mind and evil mind can never make you to know the real intended spiritual interpretation of Proverbs 31. Never. Did I tell you that is the intended interpretation that suits what I want?
1. Your description of your person tells us nothing of you not being penniless while looking for a woman is virtuous. undecided

2. Your description of your person tells me you are not a virtuous man because a virtuous man would have a resume/profile that perfectly fits that of a virtuous woman. undecided

3. Arrgghh!! The 419 of the Christian mentality at play. So even though you seek a virtuous woman based on what is written in that same chapter, you wish for us to give different meanings to the portions of the text that require she be married to a man who has more than enough resources to aid her in running all that will be necessary to help her be this virtuous woman she is meant to be? You lot are nothing but fraudsters. undecided
Re: Seeking A Virtuous Woman According To Proverbs 31 by SingPraises7(m): 3:37pm On Oct 02, 2023
@ Nairagenone

Thanks brother, the Lord be with you.

Thanks for your advice.

I've stated it clearly that they contact me via mail and we take it up from there.

Everybody's route to life cannot be the same. God doesn't work like that.

Yes your route may be through the way you described, but another person's route to get a partner can be through online or any other means God directs. He works in mysterious ways.

Yes you're right, there are numerous fake people online, but that doesn't mean there are no genuine people.

So I already know that.

Thanks once again and God bless you bro.

1 Like

Re: Seeking A Virtuous Woman According To Proverbs 31 by Zupay: 4:12pm On Oct 02, 2023
Uncle Pastor, you are craving for frontpage as per you are auditioning for a wife?

You said you are a Pastor, are there not Christian single ladies who attend your fellowships and meetings who you observe, that social media is where you are looking for a wife?

No worry, hook up girls go package for you.

2 Likes

Re: Seeking A Virtuous Woman According To Proverbs 31 by Foodqueen(f): 4:44pm On Oct 02, 2023
See the kind pride wey full the advert sef.

For your mind, you think say u be total package

Virtuous woman in prover 31 no de your church, abi who go marry the virtuous woman you create in your church.

1 Like

Re: Seeking A Virtuous Woman According To Proverbs 31 by SingPraises7(m): 5:07pm On Oct 02, 2023
@ the last comment:

By their fruits you shall know them, so I'm not surprised at your comment. Bitter women, negative-minded women, women who will never see anything good in others, that's how they behave. So I'm not surprised. It's their hallmark.

1 Like

Re: Seeking A Virtuous Woman According To Proverbs 31 by Zupay: 6:02pm On Oct 02, 2023
SingPraises7:
@ the last comment:

By their fruits you shall know them, so I'm not surprised at your comment. Bitter women, negative-minded women, women who will never see anything good in others, that's how they behave. So I'm not surprised. It's their hallmark.

Bros, you just dey carry bible dey form Pastor. No deceive yourself, na hook up babe you dey look for., so go romance section boys go run you their numbers. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

But on a serious note bros, you are a red flag and I just dey imagine the people you dey minister unto and offer counselling,
Re: Seeking A Virtuous Woman According To Proverbs 31 by nairagenone: 6:21pm On Oct 02, 2023
Foodqueen:
See the kind pride wey full the advert sef.

For your mind, you think say u be total package

Virtuous woman in prover 31 no de your church, abi who go marry the virtuous woman you create in your church.
Wetin concern you with how a man chooses to look for a wife ?
He is a man and he has the prerogative to search for a woman how he wishes to.

The problem is that a lot of women like you spend your productive years pursuing mundane things and when you wake up one day and are over 30 years old with the only men coming at you being married, divorced or irresponsible single fathers, you turn to internet/online bullies looking to frustrate men who are trying to make something of their lives.

People like you and kobojunkie are many on this forum and should stop turning yourself to a nuisance on other peoples thread, its rather becoming annoying.
Re: Seeking A Virtuous Woman According To Proverbs 31 by efficiencie(m): 6:26pm On Oct 02, 2023
SingPraises7:
Seeking A Virtuous Woman According To Proverbs 31

Good day to you my people.

Hope you are all doing well.

I'm always fascinated when I read some great topics and comments on this Family section of this great forum Nairaland. I'm happy we have this kind of good forum where people can learn a lot of things from different people. I bless God for giving Seun the owner of this forum the wisdom and knowledge to set up such a great forum for all Nigerians and the entire world to benefit from. May the Lord continue to guide you Seun and give you more wisdom and knowledge to run this site and take it to greater heights. Amen.

I'm seeking a wife, a virtuous woman, for marriage, if it's the will of God.

The Bible says that he who finds a good wife finds favor from God. Yes we have to step out to find and then God can now help us to choose the right person.

If you are a virtuous woman according to Proverbs 31, who is looking for a man to call your own, to build a great family in the Lord, then get in touch with me via my mail. Pls send me a mail directly via my email address on my profile, not DM on Nairaland. If you send DM, I may not see it.

About Me:
I'm a servant of God (pastor), a born again Christian believer and I'm from the South West of Nigeria. I'm Yoruba by tribe. I'm passionate about Christ and the work of God. Intelligent, friendly, caring, God fearing, hard working, soft-hearted, good-looking and understanding.

Education: I'm educated/university graduate.

The Kind of Woman I Want:
This is the kind of woman I want:

*A virtuous woman according to Proverbs 31.

*A born again Christian lady or woman between 27-33yrs. A fully repented born again Christian.

*Education: A graduate/educated lady.

*A working class/gainfully employed lady.

*No single mothers. No divorcees.

*100% single lady with no child outside wedlock and who has never been married before.

*From South West Nigeria/Yoruba lady only.

*You can be living in any part of the world, no problem. So both home people and abroad/diasporans can apply. On the alternative, if you're from Ghana or from any other country of the world, you can also contact me.

*A lady ready to love and be loved in return, in Christ Jesus, ready to build a great Christian home filled with love, trust, commitment, sacrifice, partnership, understanding, faithfulness, the fear of God, the work of the kingdom of God. A lady who loves family. A home builder and someone who loves children.

*No fornication or sex before marriage. That's the commandment from God. And I'm abiding by it because the word of God must be obeyed.

*If you are looking for fornication or sex before marriage, please don't bother to contact me.

Please send me your details and bio-data to my email address and I'll contact you if you meet up with what I want.

You can also comment below and let me know what you think, but pls kindly note that I may not have the time to reply you here on Nairaland and I won't be able to provide any further details about myself here on this public forum.

So send me a mail via my email address on my profile/signature.

Wishing you a most wonderful day!

Regards!

CC
Seun
Mods
Royalroy
nlfpmod
Dominique
Mynd44

You Christians are amazingly funny. If all the virtuous women out there are SS women that do not meet your long list of conditions you would gladly marry a sub-par woman because of her genotype is right and she meets your rubbish criteria. Clearly do not trust the very Jesus you serve to choose for you so you are draw up a list. No be curse oh but at this rate na retired and refurbished olosho you go marry las las. If you want a virtuous woman, drop this your long list, develop a relationship with Jesus and let Jesus lead you by His Spirit to the virtuous woman you are looking for. Anything short of this na paternity fraud loading.

1 Like

Re: Seeking A Virtuous Woman According To Proverbs 31 by ecolime(m): 7:07pm On Oct 02, 2023
Dem go close this thread las las because the heat wey e go generate ehn 🤣
Re: Seeking A Virtuous Woman According To Proverbs 31 by Ishilove: 7:12pm On Oct 02, 2023
Op, may you find your heart's desire
Re: Seeking A Virtuous Woman According To Proverbs 31 by izzou(m): 8:23pm On Oct 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So you are not yourself a virtuous man but you want a virtuous woman? Una craze levels dey plenty sha! undecided

You are practically penniless yet you want to maintain a woman who requires what amounts to at least $10 million to maintain several slaves and industries that she is supposed to run? undecided
That story in Proverbs 21 is of a woman who maintains several slaves and runs at least one industry. Guess who is supposed to pay for all those slaves and all the resources ever at her disposal? Are you at least a $10 million dollar millionaire that you would have such expectations of your wife whom your bank account should be freely open to? Or are you just profusely high on your own bullsheet? undecided

Always jumping everywhere to type foolishly.

The man wrote what he wants. Did he beg you to apply?

Always wanting to drop a senseless opinion on people's personal choices and lives.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeking A Virtuous Woman According To Proverbs 31 by Kobojunkie: 8:27pm On Oct 02, 2023
izzou:
Always jumping everywhere to type foolishly. The man wrote what he wants. Did he beg you to apply? Always wanting to drop a senseless opinion on people's personal choices and lives.
Another stewpid retort! He wrote what he wanted and I made clear that in order to have that he would first need to prove himself worthy of a virtuous woman something his profile does not do at all. Why does that simple explanation go over your head? Ponder it for a bit! undecided

1 Like

Re: Seeking A Virtuous Woman According To Proverbs 31 by izzou(m): 8:32pm On Oct 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Another stewpid retort! He wrote what he wanted and I made clear that in order to have that he would first need to prove himself worthy of a virtuous woman something his profile does not do at all. Why does that simple explanation go over your head? Ponder it for a bit! undecided

He needs to prove himself worthy to who?

YOU?

I was happy he put you in your place. Marriage Counsellor oshi.

Go and ask for proof of worthiness from those that intends to marry your nieces and cousins.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeking A Virtuous Woman According To Proverbs 31 by Kobojunkie: 8:33pm On Oct 02, 2023
izzou:
He needs to prove himself worthy to who? YOU? I was happy he put you in your place. Marriage Counsellor oshi. Go and ask for proof of worthiness from those that intends to marry your nieces and cousins.
DIngbat! He came here to prove to the virtuous woman that he too is virtuously qualified, however, he failed to do exactly that since the same Proverbs 31 which he quoted from reveals that he does not have what it takes to have a virtuous wife. undecided
Oy vei! lipsrsealed
Re: Seeking A Virtuous Woman According To Proverbs 31 by izzou(m): 8:37pm On Oct 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
DIngbat! He came here to prove to the virtuous woman that he too is virtuously qualified, however, he failed to do exactly that since the same Proverbs 31 which he quoted from reveals that he does not have what it takes to have a virtuous wife. undecided
Oy vei! lipsrsealed

Get the fck out of here with your senseless scrutiny

You did not apply to be his wife, so which proof do you want?

He failed to....because you are supposed to be the HR, baa?

Always jumping from thread to thread, vomiting foolishness

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeking A Virtuous Woman According To Proverbs 31 by Kobojunkie: 8:39pm On Oct 02, 2023
izzou:
Get the fck out of here with your senseless scrutiny You did not apply to be his wife, so which proof do you want? He failed to....because you are supposed to be the HR, baa? Always jumping from thread to thread, vomiting foolishness
***yawn***
Re: Seeking A Virtuous Woman According To Proverbs 31 by Foodqueen(f): 8:50pm On Oct 02, 2023
nairagenone:

I had to go look through your thread.....

All I can say to u is "eeya!'

I know u are the same person.

U go search, u go tire.
Re: Seeking A Virtuous Woman According To Proverbs 31 by bukatyne(f): 9:55pm On Oct 02, 2023
SingPraises7:
@ the last comment:

You are too caustic for a virtuous woman.

Tame your anger, pride & ego. Also learn to disagree or engage in opposing views without defensiveness or 'only my view must stand'.

Goodluck in your search.

1 Like

Re: Seeking A Virtuous Woman According To Proverbs 31 by Biglittlelois(f): 10:34pm On Oct 02, 2023
Why do you have to create a new moniker for this? From your other comment it shows you are not a new member of this forum and not using it seems off, like a red flag, so what happen to your old moniker?

2 Likes

Re: Seeking A Virtuous Woman According To Proverbs 31 by 2Radii: 4:03am On Oct 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
can't u just shut vp for once??
Who invited you to say ur rvrbish here.

I have always said it that u re full of bærgagəs...

1 Like

Re: Seeking A Virtuous Woman According To Proverbs 31 by 2Radii: 4:05am On Oct 03, 2023
bukatyne:

You are too caustic for a virtuous woman.

Tame your anger, pride & ego. Also learn to disagree or engage in opposing views without defensiveness or 'only my view must stand'.

Goodluck in your search.
No be everybody dey take bullshit, it's better for him not to pretent..

U tall anyhow then I enter you anyhow...

1 Like

Re: Seeking A Virtuous Woman According To Proverbs 31 by Kobojunkie: 4:09am On Oct 03, 2023
Seems these ones are desperate for my attention! undecided
Re: Seeking A Virtuous Woman According To Proverbs 31 by Foodqueen(f): 4:38am On Oct 03, 2023
[quote author=Kobojunkie post=126164111]Seems these ones are desperate for my attention! undecided[/quote

Same person, different monickers.

Conji don finish his life grin grin

1 Like

Re: Seeking A Virtuous Woman According To Proverbs 31 by nairagenone: 12:02pm On Oct 03, 2023
Foodqueen:

I had to go look through your thread.....

All I can say to u is "eeya!'

I know u are the same person.

U go search, u go tire.

Hahahaha I am just reading this, you mean I am the OP ?
grin grin grin
Re: Seeking A Virtuous Woman According To Proverbs 31 by Ishilove: 9:15pm On Oct 03, 2023
The man has listed what he wants. You people should leave him be. I don't know what all the rogbodiyan is all about undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seeking A Virtuous Woman According To Proverbs 31 by ecolime(m): 9:31pm On Oct 03, 2023
Ishilove:
The man has listed what he wants. You people should leave him be. I don't know what all the rogbodiyan is all about undecided
I wonder oo 🤔

They should just wish him Goodluck in his search and waka pass.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cemetery Full, Mayor Tells Locals Not To Die / Facebook Member / Are The Children Justified?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.