Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,913 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Times Are Hard, Don't Waste Resources On Appeal: Delta Pdp Tells APC, SDP, LP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Times Are Hard, Don't Waste Resources On Appeal: Delta Pdp Tells APC, SDP, LP (5776 Views)

Kogi Guber Poll: Several Injured As APC, SDP Supporters Engage In Gun Battle / Lagos Guber: APC, SDP Seek Leave To Appeal Judgment On E-transmission Of Results / Nnamdi Kanu: Three Justices That Sat On Appeal Court Panel Transferred (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Times Are Hard, Don't Waste Resources On Appeal: Delta Pdp Tells APC, SDP, LP by VinnyBaba: 8:57pm On Sep 29, 2023
BoldBrainz:
I have a complete dislike for this Omo-Agege of a politician! Very vicious man.

The Man would have been BUHARI 2.0 in Delta State.๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ™

The way Buhari filled up his Govt with Hausa/FULANIs,
Dat's how this Dude would have Filled up his Govt with only URHOBOS!๐Ÿ˜•

The Current Governor Sheriff Oborevwori behaves like a real PDP politician.
FAIR, OPEN-MINDED and NON-TRIBALISTIC! ๐Ÿ™‚

APC is a Curse! because even Tinubu is following Buhari's NEPOTISM/TRIBALISTIC Path! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜’
Re: Times Are Hard, Don't Waste Resources On Appeal: Delta Pdp Tells APC, SDP, LP by Sonnobax15(m): 8:59pm On Sep 29, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Correct, NO way for them in Delta state.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Omo-Agege and his goons nearly Deceived us in the last election, just as Buhari did to Nigerians in 2015!๐Ÿ˜’

Edo state should Emulate us in their Next Year Election!
Soundly REJECT the Propaganda party APC! ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ™‚
. And to think you're a fellow Deltan like me beats my imagination...

We are talking about the same delta state where everything is currently stagnant.... Nothing dey the state right now and you and I know it......But why do you people keep on supporting these same sets of evil leaders that have kept us backward for years now?

Why ,just why?

In as much as Ovie omo agege isn't a saint and godsent to emancipate us,but I think the pdp isn't and hasn't done anything yet to deserve the accolades that most of you accrue to dem here..

My two cents tho๐Ÿ™
Re: Times Are Hard, Don't Waste Resources On Appeal: Delta Pdp Tells APC, SDP, LP by duro4chang(m): 9:09pm On Sep 29, 2023
cjudy:
No chance for APC in Delta State Government house. Theyโ€™re evil and have destroyed Nigeria. My people in Delta please donโ€™t give them chance.
But you are here in Lagos enjoying good governance,right?
Re: Times Are Hard, Don't Waste Resources On Appeal: Delta Pdp Tells APC, SDP, LP by Alliswell248: 9:09pm On Sep 29, 2023
EnglishUsa:
Ebula regime is almost clocking one year and they are still saying we should calm down that ebula will do magic. Who has even gotten student loan? Someone should tell me one positive thing timubu has achieved since he assumed office

Grow up and stop disgracing your education if at all you have one.
Tinubu is just four months old in office and yet your ignorance self is saying almost one year.

You must be an illiterate.
Re: Times Are Hard, Don't Waste Resources On Appeal: Delta Pdp Tells APC, SDP, LP by VinnyBaba: 9:11pm On Sep 29, 2023
Sonnobax15:
. And to think you're a fellow Deltan like me beats my imagination...

We are talking about the same delta state where everything is currently stagnant.... Nothing dey the state right now and you and I know it......But why do you people keep on supporting these same sets of evil leaders that have kept us backward for years now?

Why ,just why?

In as much as Ovie omo agege isn't a saint and godsent to emancipate us,but I think the pdp isn't and hasn't done anything yet to deserve the accolades that most of you accrue to dem here..

My two cents tho๐Ÿ™

If there is a Man to Turn Delta to a Dubai or FCT Abuja, it is NOT Omo-Agege. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™

The Man has Been in the System of Corruption you are Talking about!๐Ÿ˜’

Besides, he is RASCALLY and has Buhari's NEPOTISTIC tedencies!๐Ÿ˜•
There was a Time even some Pple in Ughelli complained he was Transforming his Orogun Village,
While NEGLECTING them.๐Ÿ˜Ÿ
Re: Times Are Hard, Don't Waste Resources On Appeal: Delta Pdp Tells APC, SDP, LP by cjudy(m): 9:24pm On Sep 29, 2023
duro4chang:
But you are here in Lagos enjoying good governance,right?

God forbid me being in that shithole of your country called Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Times Are Hard, Don't Waste Resources On Appeal: Delta Pdp Tells APC, SDP, LP by duro4chang(m): 9:30pm On Sep 29, 2023
cjudy:

God forbid me being in that shithole of your country called Nigeria
Just dey play.
Re: Times Are Hard, Don't Waste Resources On Appeal: Delta Pdp Tells APC, SDP, LP by olat70(m): 9:31pm On Sep 29, 2023
Give same advice to your Presidential Candidate Atiku and to the extension of your party and it's candidate LP/Obi
Re: Times Are Hard, Don't Waste Resources On Appeal: Delta Pdp Tells APC, SDP, LP by cjudy(m): 9:33pm On Sep 29, 2023
duro4chang:
Just dey play.

You too Dey play. In all my stay, I have been living in Asaba before leaving your shithole. God forbid bad thing.

Your Lagos is even slum, I Dey shame for you. Come to western world to see whatโ€™s development not all those nonsense you people call development in Lagos.

Local man
Re: Times Are Hard, Don't Waste Resources On Appeal: Delta Pdp Tells APC, SDP, LP by duro4chang(m): 9:37pm On Sep 29, 2023
cjudy:

You too Dey play. In all my stay, I have been living in Asaba before leaving your shithole. God forbid bad thing.

Your Lagos is even slum, I Dey shame for you. Come to western world to see whatโ€™s development not all those nonsense you people call development in Lagos.

Local man
You were there but left? I hope it is not a case of running away from justice.
Re: Times Are Hard, Don't Waste Resources On Appeal: Delta Pdp Tells APC, SDP, LP by cjudy(m): 10:03pm On Sep 29, 2023
duro4chang:
You were there but left? I hope it is not a case of running away from justice.
Enjoy your shithole in peace.

Have a wonderful afternoon
Re: Times Are Hard, Don't Waste Resources On Appeal: Delta Pdp Tells APC, SDP, LP by Felimax(m): 10:39pm On Sep 29, 2023
Aremwayne:
I am from Benue but I have a total disgust about your tribe (Yoruba), must you people bring tribe into everything? Must everyone support Tinubu ? sad

I will travel down to Gboko, or Makurdi or Otukpo to come and buy one chilled bottle of Origin bear for you.

APC want to get a stronghold of the South South states by any means. APC in Delta State is dead on arrival.
Re: Times Are Hard, Don't Waste Resources On Appeal: Delta Pdp Tells APC, SDP, LP by Aremwayne: 10:40pm On Sep 29, 2023
Felimax:

I will travel down to Gboko, or Makurdi or Otukpo to come and buy one chilled bottle of Origin bear.

APC want to get a stronghold of the South South states by any means. APC in Delta State is dead on arrival.
Swears. They tag every APC hater as Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Times Are Hard, Don't Waste Resources On Appeal: Delta Pdp Tells APC, SDP, LP by Burob: 10:50pm On Sep 29, 2023
cjudy:
No chance for APC in Delta State Government house. Theyโ€™re evil and have destroyed Nigeria. My people in Delta please donโ€™t give them chance.
Maybe it is because of APC that pdp Delta state after 24 years of been in power, & collecting the highest revenue from the FAAC, that there is absolutely nothing in the big heart state, to show for it?
Re: Times Are Hard, Don't Waste Resources On Appeal: Delta Pdp Tells APC, SDP, LP by Burob: 10:53pm On Sep 29, 2023
Aremwayne:
Swears. They tag every APC hater as Igbo.
Yam man, how far with BCC Lions?
Re: Times Are Hard, Don't Waste Resources On Appeal: Delta Pdp Tells APC, SDP, LP by Burob: 10:56pm On Sep 29, 2023
Felimax:

I will travel down to Gboko, or Makurdi or Otukpo to come and buy one chilled bottle of Origin bear for you.

Abuja is most important for APC, we can leave the Benz E350 with you, whilst we use the Rolls Royce Phantom cabriolet.
Re: Times Are Hard, Don't Waste Resources On Appeal: Delta Pdp Tells APC, SDP, LP by EnglishUsa: 1:11am On Sep 30, 2023
Alliswell248:

Grow up and stop disgracing your education if at all you have one.
Tinubu is just four months old in office and yet your ignorance self is saying almost one year.

You must be an illiterate.
educated mugu.
Re: Times Are Hard, Don't Waste Resources On Appeal: Delta Pdp Tells APC, SDP, LP by Mosba: 4:28am On Sep 30, 2023
How much they want spend that will reach 10% of what Atiku is spending in finding certificate he didn't lost alone?
Re: Times Are Hard, Don't Waste Resources On Appeal: Delta Pdp Tells APC, SDP, LP by Felimax(m): 7:24am On Sep 30, 2023
Burob:
Abuja is most important for APC, we can leave the Benz E350 with you, whilst we use the Rolls Royce Phantom cabriolet.

Yea, we are good with the Benz!
It's Benz anytime.
Re: Times Are Hard, Don't Waste Resources On Appeal: Delta Pdp Tells APC, SDP, LP by duro4chang(m): 8:25am On Sep 30, 2023
cjudy:
Enjoy your shithole in peace.
Have a wonderful afternoon
Continue to decieve your self.
Re: Times Are Hard, Don't Waste Resources On Appeal: Delta Pdp Tells APC, SDP, LP by cjudy(m): 9:47am On Sep 30, 2023
duro4chang:
Continue to decieve your self.
Oga Dey deceive yourself with your suffering and smiling country. I can send you invitation to enjoy western world
Re: Times Are Hard, Don't Waste Resources On Appeal: Delta Pdp Tells APC, SDP, LP by duro4chang(m): 10:07am On Sep 30, 2023
cjudy:

Oga Dey deceive yourself with your suffering and smiling country. I can send you invitation to enjoy western world
You in western world? I doubt it. The way you are complaining of hunger here and there has shown you are all right. Besides, people who are comfortable have no time for frivolities. They have no time to waste crying upandan on nairaland. Post your pics and let see where you are and your worth in your so called western world. I see you as a chronic hurstler.
Re: Times Are Hard, Don't Waste Resources On Appeal: Delta Pdp Tells APC, SDP, LP by cjudy(m): 10:42am On Sep 30, 2023
duro4chang:
You in western world? I doubt it. The way you are complaining of hunger here and there has shown you are all right. Besides, people who are comfortable have no time for frivolities. They have no time to waste crying upandan on nairaland. Post your pics and let see where you are and your worth in your so called western world. I see you as a chronic hurstler.
God forbid bad thing. Me complain of hunger? Over my dead body. Man Iโ€™m way richer than your entire generation. Even my son is way richer than all your family member
Re: Times Are Hard, Don't Waste Resources On Appeal: Delta Pdp Tells APC, SDP, LP by duro4chang(m): 11:20am On Sep 30, 2023
cjudy:

God forbid bad thing. Me complain of hunger? Over my dead body. Man Iโ€™m way richer than your entire generation. Even my son is way richer than all your family member
Talk is so cheap! Show us a proof. You actually write like a frustrated and disgrunted hungry man. Well to do people don't brag as you do. Take for instance Bill Gates, otedola, Dangoke and host of well to do men will never say they are rich. Infact, they mind their business and will not engage in frivolities and nothingness as you do on nairaland. So your claim of being comfortable is in doubt. I am waiting for your pictures that will show your affluence.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu In A Godfatherism Pose Making A Phone Call / JUST IN: Rampaging Thugs Raze Bishop Kukahโ€™s Catholic Headquarters In Sokoto / Farmer Association Of Nigeria Endorse Ibrahim Bello Dauda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.