Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,410 members, 7,836,641 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Uzodinma Administration Demolishes Another Building Belonging To Opposition Chie - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzodinma Administration Demolishes Another Building Belonging To Opposition Chie (130 Views)

It’s Shameful For Buhari To Hand Over Power To Opposition – Adamu / Buhari To APC Governors: We Must Not Lose Edo To Opposition / APC Moves To Sack Heads Of Federal Agencies Loyal To Opposition - Independent.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uzodinma Administration Demolishes Another Building Belonging To Opposition Chie by Ukpaka: 8:34pm On Sep 29, 2023
Uzodinma Administration Demolishes Another Building Belonging To Opposition Chieftain
https://247ureports.com/2023/09/uzodinma-administration-demolishes-another-building-belonging-to-opposition-chieftain/
-
“No amount of intimidation, threat harassment will make me leave PDP. Those who demolished my structures are from Imo Government House. As they told me. They said, they were sent from Douglas House Owerri.

“Infact, they came with an earth-moving machine (bulldozer), there were presence of heavily armed political thugs alongside some police officers who were looking deadly numbering over 15 persons.

“The thugs demolished my perimeter fence.
damaged my gate, destroyed my vehicle only because of politics.” Maduakolam revealed.

(1) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan 5h / Abia North: The Ouk Phenomenon / Fuel Scarcity Leads To Shutting Down Of Stations In The Fct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.