Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,963 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Simon Ekpa Captures Nigeria Army Vehicle Releases Photi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Ekpa Captures Nigeria Army Vehicle Releases Photi (1647 Views)

Radio Biafra: IPOB Sacks Simon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu's Successor, Gives Reason / OPC Captures, Arrests Iskilu Wakili And His Fulani Squad (Video) / #endsars: Aba Youths Chase Army Vehicle Firing At Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simon Ekpa Captures Nigeria Army Vehicle Releases Photi by Brek: 9:06pm On Sep 29, 2023
Simon Ekpa has released a video capturing the operation conducted by the Biafra Liberation Army and Biafra Resistance Fighters Special Strike Force. This operation successfully neutralized Hope Uzodinma’s key commanders and several terrorists. The video also sheds light on the ongoing conflict that the Nigerian media seems to be avoiding
Source: https://g9ija.com/2023/09/28/breaking-news-simon-ekpa-shares-footage-of-army-abandoning-vehicle/?amp=1

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Captures Nigeria Army Vehicle Releases Photi by jom28gy(m): 9:24pm On Sep 29, 2023
All is lies

4 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Captures Nigeria Army Vehicle Releases Photi by Brek: 6:27am On Sep 30, 2023
jom28gy:
All is lies
If police arrested IPOB members I'm guessing you'll believe

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Captures Nigeria Army Vehicle Releases Photi by madmohamed(m): 6:58am On Sep 30, 2023
Nigeria should be vary careful Simon ekpa is not a bloody civilian he is a solder well trained solder who understands war .

We tell tell them mnk is is using diplomatic way now they meet with mad man

4 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Captures Nigeria Army Vehicle Releases Photi by accordadoga30(f): 7:06am On Sep 30, 2023
Hehehe

I don't know why the FG has refused to wipe out the entire region.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Captures Nigeria Army Vehicle Releases Photi by accordadoga30(f): 7:07am On Sep 30, 2023
madmohamed:
Nigeria should be vary careful Simon ekpa is not a bloody civilian he is a solder well trained solder who understands war .

We tell tell them [b]mnk is is using diplomatic way [/b]now they meet with mad man

Hehehe

If we say people from your region are all terrorists, una mod go ban us.

To you Nnamdi Kanu was diplomatic by instigating you people to burn down Nigeria and kill security operatives.

Ordering people to kill our security men is diplomacy to you.

I hail una oo

4 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Captures Nigeria Army Vehicle Releases Photi by Goldenchyke(m): 8:51am On Sep 30, 2023
accordadoga30:
Hehehe

Na your region they supposed wipe out.

Wicked Soul

3 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Captures Nigeria Army Vehicle Releases Photi by The6thAustralia: 8:58am On Sep 30, 2023
You people and Nigerian army will show each other power but you can never defeat state actors

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Captures Nigeria Army Vehicle Releases Photi by alizma: 9:21am On Sep 30, 2023
Brek:
Simon Ekpa has released a video capturing the operation conducted by the Biafra Liberation Army and Biafra Resistance Fighters Special Strike Force. This operation successfully neutralized Hope Uzodinma’s key commanders and several terrorists. The video also sheds light on the ongoing conflict that the Nigerian media seems to be avoiding
Source: https://g9ija.com/2023/09/28/breaking-news-simon-ekpa-shares-footage-of-army-abandoning-vehicle/?amp=1
Simeon Ekpa is in Finland, how did he captured Nigerian army's vehicle?

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Captures Nigeria Army Vehicle Releases Photi by Cantonese: 9:27am On Sep 30, 2023
accordadoga30:
Hehehe

Hopefully you will be there so that the wipe out will not elude you. Or you can even be in a location with your own people where the whole lot of you would be wiped out with nothing left. Hopefully that things that wiped out will not refuse to carry out the wipe out orders on you.
Re: Simon Ekpa Captures Nigeria Army Vehicle Releases Photi by Kevineleven(m): 11:24am On Sep 30, 2023
accordadoga30:

Hehehe

If we say people from your region are all terrorists, una mod go ban us.

To you Nnamdi Kanu was diplomatic by instigating you people to burn down Nigeria and kill security operatives.

Ordering people to kill our security men is diplomacy to you.

I hail una oo
My brother, turned a peaceful state into a warzone

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: PDP Governors Reconcile Wike And Fubara / Jakande Estates To Be Demolished / Chibueze Okorie - Has Anyone Heard About This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.