Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,925 members, 7,821,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Global Warming - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Global Warming (795 Views)

Beware : Zuby's Global Runs Blog / Confessions Of Global Robber / Apply For The 2013 Global Sustainable Energy Essay Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Global Warming by mercenaryx(m): 1:23pm On Oct 20, 2011
The increase in the average temperature of the earth's near surface air and ocean since the mid 20th century and his projected continuation is known as GLOBAL WARNING. Global surface temperature increased 0.74+/-0.18degreecelsius(1.33+/-032degreefareheint). Human activities such as fossil fuels burning and deforestation caused most of the observed temperature increased since the middle of the 20th century.
The IPPC also concludes that variations in natural phenomena such as solar radiation and volcano produced most of the warming from pre-industrial times to 1950 and had a small cooling effects afterwards, How can we control this if it goes out of hand?

(1) (Reply)

Not My Idea / Pls, Help. I Need To Verify A Job In Nddc. / My Gift To The Loving People Of Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.