Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,791 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Last-Minute Move To Avert Strike Fails, Labour Shuns FG Meeting - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Last-Minute Move To Avert Strike Fails, Labour Shuns FG Meeting (13542 Views)

Warning Strike: NLC Shuns FG’s Meeting / Subsidy Talks: Labour Shuns FG, Begins Protests As Oil Workers Down Tools / Mu’azu Jaji Sambo In Last-Minute Move To Renew Intels’ Expired Contract (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Last-Minute Move To Avert Strike Fails, Labour Shuns FG Meeting by adenigga(m): 1:13pm On Sep 30, 2023
Father254:

As your drug lord bulaba doesn't have knowledge of the crying in the streets of this country it's almost set to change these criminals in power.
The masses are coming out regardless of the region and religious beliefs.

Dollar 1050 God punish every e warrior promoting this APC evil government.
Amen!!!!

Re: Last-Minute Move To Avert Strike Fails, Labour Shuns FG Meeting by Charly68: 3:20pm On Sep 30, 2023
This Govt is becoming very insensitive to peoples suffering.. a govt that is fighting for legitimacy yet taking people for granted ,I think ,they are testing the will of the people to take back their surrendered will from the leaders. How long will it take them to bargain with the labour union ? Are they looking for a year moratorium before they start paying new salary to workers ?
If we begin to call on God to bring the Govt down,very soon they will know that it life is more than what eyes can see ..

1 Like

Re: Last-Minute Move To Avert Strike Fails, Labour Shuns FG Meeting by Pat081: 3:34pm On Sep 30, 2023
I think Femi was against the NLC before when he thought that Tinubu would make him Minister of Justice but now he is with them
Re: Last-Minute Move To Avert Strike Fails, Labour Shuns FG Meeting by Chetas81(m): 3:56pm On Sep 30, 2023
ecolime:

Same way we initially supported Emefiele's cash policy before we ourselves started begging him and Buhari to have mercy on us.

With this strike, there won't be electricity, vehicular movement, fuel, mobile network, banking services. etc. and na me and you go suffer am.

By the time you exhaust your foodstuffs, you go start to dey chop the Naira notes wey you don withdraw keep for house.

Any strike action that doesn't directly affect the Politicians is nonsense.

Let NLC occupy National Assembly, Aso Rock, all airports and the private homes of all Politicians then we pick it up from there.

I'm sure most of them have jetted out as we speak
THERE MUST BE A REASON WHY TRUMP CALLED NIGERIA SHITHOLE, BECAUSE OF OUR MENTALITY

1 Like

Re: Last-Minute Move To Avert Strike Fails, Labour Shuns FG Meeting by enemyofprogress: 9:57pm On Sep 30, 2023
Ghen ghen. I love this. No retreat, no surrender. The strike must hold. It would give me the opportunity to spend time with Dpen11
Re: Last-Minute Move To Avert Strike Fails, Labour Shuns FG Meeting by ItswellMike: 6:15am On Oct 01, 2023
accordadoga30:
Hehehe

That ipobic NLC president wants Nigerians to sit at home like they do in the east.

His agenda will fail.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Strike On Lagos-ibadan Expressway / Confab: FG Sets Up Presidential Committee On Implementation / Minister Of State Not A Constitutional Aberration, A Response To Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.