Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,997 members, 7,814,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

What Should I Do? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Should I Do? (508 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do? by adeaminu: 1:25pm On Oct 20, 2011
The Women & Children’s Advocacy Centre (WCAC) Nigeria is an NGO that brings people, resources, training and information together for the benefit of women and children at risk. We are committed to bring change through working with others in hope and interdependence. WCAC Nigeria in collaboration with international donors and supporters is looking to expand its operations to all the states and local government in Nigeria in other to reach out to more women empowering them with skills and financially. As a pilot project, the program is to run for 2 years with the possibility of extending it after being reviewed by our international donors.

(1) (Reply)

Creative Arts Site / Between Petrol(fuel) And Football: Which One Binds Nigerians Together,ur Opinion / Opportunity Lost Might Never Be Re-gain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.