Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,239 members, 7,836,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Opportunity Lost Might Never Be Re-gain - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Opportunity Lost Might Never Be Re-gain (512 Views)

Olajumoke Gain Admission Get Luxury Apartment Photos / What Do People Gain When They Make Frontpage On Nairaland / My gain in using MTN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opportunity Lost Might Never Be Re-gain by PaulJohn1: 3:24pm On Mar 12, 2012
Good day too all nairalanders and the NL owners.lots of arguments and criticism has been on due to the changes or inovation of the new NL(NL2). I've always been an addict to NL for a longtime, most times I visit NL at least five times in a day. Although I don't really give comments b'cause I don't like the way most users insult and exchange words with other users. But I'm now forced to create a topic this time in just to advice NL management concerning this new version of NL. Personally, I don't have any problem with this new version, but majority of the users prefer the former version to this new one. But the way things are going, it's as if the management is turning deaf ears to users. The advice I'll give the management is this: No matter how much you think u're doing the right thing, one the people who u're doing this for are not interested or are complaining on what u're doing to please them, i think it's better u reverse ur act. It might result to what is gonna shuck you. And too all Nairalanders, I like us to please be patient with Seun, it's not too easy as we think it is managing something like this. Users suggesting other users migrating from NL to other informative site, i'll like us to please at least give Seun and his management team some time starting from now to the end of this month, to decide if they still wants to us to visit this site(NL) again, by giving us something befitting to the old Nl and the new one or they'll go back to the former Nl. I believe Seun is a reasonable man to choose between what he prefers and what his people wants. Please, any comments and replies should be frank and positive. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

What Effort Have U Made 2 Clone Urself / How The CIA Forces Good People To Do Terrible Things / Life Issues Solved By A Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.