Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Has Anyone Ever Witnessed This Kind Of Cyber Bullying Before? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Has Anyone Ever Witnessed This Kind Of Cyber Bullying Before? (1057 Views)

A Mob Action Witnessed In Lagos: 2 Armed Robbers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) / EFCC Declares 'war' On 'the Home Of Cyber Crimes' LAUTECH / LAUTECH Has Highest Concentration Of Cyber Criminals, Says DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Ever Witnessed This Kind Of Cyber Bullying Before? by smallrincowis16(m): 6:49am On Sep 30, 2023
This happened in Facebook messenger. I don't even know think from anywhere

1 Share

Re: Has Anyone Ever Witnessed This Kind Of Cyber Bullying Before? by smallrincowis16(m): 6:52am On Sep 30, 2023
More

Re: Has Anyone Ever Witnessed This Kind Of Cyber Bullying Before? by dawnomike(m): 6:57am On Sep 30, 2023
You have time to have been replying to his nonsense... You had better block the mad man!

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Ever Witnessed This Kind Of Cyber Bullying Before? by accordadoga30(f): 6:59am On Sep 30, 2023
Obim na Igbo now, so why are you surprised?

4 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Ever Witnessed This Kind Of Cyber Bullying Before? by smallrincowis16(m): 7:02am On Sep 30, 2023
More
accordadoga30:
I just don't expect it

Re: Has Anyone Ever Witnessed This Kind Of Cyber Bullying Before? by princemillla(m): 7:07am On Sep 30, 2023
Nawa oooo. Both of you are something else. Seeing the way you carefully typed ur words correctly suggest you are an educated person. It would have been best u ignore him. Why dignified him with response. Hence you brought about the bully on your self.

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Ever Witnessed This Kind Of Cyber Bullying Before? by MrsTwrite(f): 7:11am On Sep 30, 2023
Block the mad man already.😂
Ah ah, people dey o.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Witnessed This Kind Of Cyber Bullying Before? by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 7:19am On Sep 30, 2023
That is not cyber bullying.
Both of you are replying each other by insulting yourselves. Afterall, you told him that his brain is not working grin
The only thing is that he has more insults than you

4 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Ever Witnessed This Kind Of Cyber Bullying Before? by JASONjnr(m): 7:45am On Sep 30, 2023
princemillla:
Nawa oooo. Both of you are something else. Seeing the way you carefully typed ur words correctly suggest you are an educated person. It would have been best u ignore him. Why dignified him with response. Hence you brought about the bully on your self.

This is the point the op failed to adhere ...

The Obim guy was actually taking things personal and he was giving response to it.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Ever Witnessed This Kind Of Cyber Bullying Before? by Westerhoffe(m): 8:12am On Sep 30, 2023
One forced the other into Defense Mode, the worst mode to ever be locked at.

The other maintained a detailed Attack Mode, leaving the other at his mercy.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Ever Witnessed This Kind Of Cyber Bullying Before? by Varunpulyani: 9:17am On Sep 30, 2023
Are you a suicide bomber head slamming animal or not?
Re: Has Anyone Ever Witnessed This Kind Of Cyber Bullying Before? by CJStarz: 10:21am On Sep 30, 2023
Na only Igbo name you see there,abi? Vladimir na Igbo name as well? Hating on the Igbos will not add to your account balance,rather it will adversely affect your health.

accordadoga30:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Anyone Ever Witnessed This Kind Of Cyber Bullying Before? by LikeAking: 11:03am On Sep 30, 2023
Which one is cyber bullying again..

If then give you, give them 100xxx
Re: Has Anyone Ever Witnessed This Kind Of Cyber Bullying Before? by kushercain: 12:20pm On Sep 30, 2023
I was physically bullied in my youth. Cyber bullying ain't shiiit grin

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Ever Witnessed This Kind Of Cyber Bullying Before? by rottenegg: 1:19pm On Sep 30, 2023
This is the kind of exchange you get when a literate and an illiterate are conversing. One knows insults the other keeps pressing to show how idiotic the other truly is.
Normal online conversation if you ask me.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Witnessed This Kind Of Cyber Bullying Before? by bjtinz: 2:57pm On Sep 30, 2023
I really can't see any bullying here. Just two people (I'm restraining from adding 'jobless') with a lot of time on their hands.

#Out
Re: Has Anyone Ever Witnessed This Kind Of Cyber Bullying Before? by Shinjawestern: 5:09am On Oct 02, 2023
He is right...

Right thinking people hate head slamming mohammadian terrorists ..

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Charged With Terrorism After 400 Followers Starved To Death To Meet Jesus / Actress Lizzy Anjorin Accused Of Theft & Doing Fake Transfer In Eko Market (vid) / Na Which One Sweet Pass?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.