Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,856 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors (21481 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Asake And Blackbonz / Dunsin Oyekan Tackles Christians Who Listen To Asake And Other Secular Singers / Asake And Olamide Spray Dollars in Club To Celebrate The Album Release Of Asake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors by AntiChristian: 7:32am On Sep 30, 2023
Nonsense
Re: Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors by GreatAchiever1: 7:39am On Sep 30, 2023
Upon say una no continue that football plan wey I enjoy last season, una still get mind sign new ambassadors.
Re: Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors by Onucs(m): 7:39am On Sep 30, 2023
yorke1:
GLO need to sort out their bad network before signing Ambassadors. This is just a waste of money and a misplaced priority.

To even think that I started using them as my first line but now they have been relegated to just having their sim in my phone. MTN comes first followed by Airtel.

So you still have their sim in your phone😱😱😱
Re: Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors by jaxxy(m): 7:41am On Sep 30, 2023
congrats bt who uses glo still?

1 Like

Re: Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors by jahsharon: 7:46am On Sep 30, 2023
AnonPoet:

Three Nigerians music acts, described by Globacom as “role models who have gone through the grind to stand on the highest pedestal of their dreams”, signed agreement as Glo brand ambassadors at a colourful ceremony at the company’s corporate headquarters in Lagos.

https://pmexpressng.com/glo-unveiled-kizz-daniel-asake-chike-as-ambassadors/

Drug addicts who also openly promote drugs by smoking hemp and flaunting it are not role models.

One of them named Mohbad just drugged himself to death, and Nigeria's lazy youths have not let the world to rest since.
Re: Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors by Decarbonisation: 7:51am On Sep 30, 2023
Asake and him range of shokoto wey dey be like garri sack!

for him mind, e dey do fashion abi?

Smh.

1 Like

Re: Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors by folake4u(f): 7:52am On Sep 30, 2023
jaxxy:
congrats bt who uses glo still?

I do. Faithful Glo user for more than 10years. grin
Re: Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors by fabolouz1(m): 7:58am On Sep 30, 2023
They should concentrate on their daft network.

2 Likes

Re: Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors by Siminialaye20(m): 7:59am On Sep 30, 2023
Glo wey go give you data then collect the network from you

1 Like

Re: Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors by sylve11: 8:01am On Sep 30, 2023
phemmyfour:
They care less about the quality of their network

Very care less. angry cool

1 Like

Re: Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors by Juanmike(m): 8:01am On Sep 30, 2023
crossfm:
Glo has eyes for talent,these guys are amongst the best artists in Africa today.

Their music genre makes a lot of sense.

Congratulations boy's,you guys deserve it.
I don't see the connection with the bad network
Re: Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors by sylve11: 8:01am On Sep 30, 2023
ERCROSS:
Glo go just dey dash artists free money wey dem suppose take upgrade their yeye network

I just tire for the network. embarassed cool
Re: Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors by sylve11: 8:03am On Sep 30, 2023
yorke1:
GLO need to sort out their bad network before signing Ambassadors. This is just a waste of money and a misplaced priority.

To even think that I started using them as my first line but now they have been relegated to just having their sim in my phone. MTN comes first followed by Airtel.

Na so.

Airtel first (been using it since 2004), MTN second (been using it since 2007), even though I don't have Etisalat, it's third for Me. Glo na last.(been using it since 2008) cool
Re: Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors by ariesbull: 8:05am On Sep 30, 2023
Creamypie:
Very unserious and useless network. Common to link my nin since last year them never fit do it. So what effectiveness are these ambassadors projecting and with very poor network? Thank God i no dey listen 2 nigeria songs. Na only for my parlor window network dey small. Now na only to receive calls I dey use glo to do. I had to buy Airtel. It was linked within 30 mins

LoL

Glo should be using these money to improve their network.... look at MTN leading the pack with solid network...na their service dey talk for them....glo is a good network but they should improve

2 Likes

Re: Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors by essentialone(m): 8:05am On Sep 30, 2023
AnonPoet:

https://pmexpressng.com/glo-unveiled-kizz-daniel-asake-chike-as-ambassadors/

why you no come mention wetyn Asake study for the school wey you say him go?
Re: Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors by IamKizzbrown10(m): 8:08am On Sep 30, 2023
Chai if to say mr money no dey there i for no comment
congratulations to them
Re: Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors by jackie111(m): 8:08am On Sep 30, 2023
unitysheart:
Awake didn't graduate from OAU.

Where did he graduate from?
Re: Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors by luvyaself95(m): 8:09am On Sep 30, 2023
Vado 👍🏽
Re: Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors by Emma1Oj(m): 8:12am On Sep 30, 2023
Creamypie:
Very unserious and useless network. Common to link my nin since last year them never fit do it. So what effectiveness are these ambassadors projecting and with very poor network? Thank God i no dey listen 2 nigeria songs. Na only for my parlor window network dey small. Now na only to receive calls I dey use glo to do. I had to buy Airtel. It was linked within 30 mins
I even heard that, for Glo you will have Data but you won't be able to use it due to poor network.

1 Like

Re: Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors by mirinder: 8:15am On Sep 30, 2023
folake4u:

I do. Faithful Glo user for more than 10years. grin
how many guys is servicing your data on a daily?
Re: Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors by Jonjam269: 8:16am On Sep 30, 2023
Glo has the best network in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors by Usmanovic95(m): 8:16am On Sep 30, 2023
Chike finally getting the recognition he deserves.
Re: Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors by ictplotter(m): 8:17am On Sep 30, 2023
Creamypie:
Very unserious and useless network. Common to link my nin since last year them never fit do it. So what effectiveness are these ambassadors projecting and with very poor network?na only very cheap data them get. Thank God i no dey listen 2 nigeria songs. Na only for my parlor window network dey small. Now na only to receive calls I dey use glo to do. I had to buy Airtel. It was linked within 30 mins
I break their Sim because it was affecting my mental health. You will sent message on whatsapp by 7pm and it will deliver by 5am, you must go outside the maingate of your house just to receive call.

2 Likes

Re: Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors by owolabi5: 8:19am On Sep 30, 2023
unitysheart:
Awake didn't graduate from OAU.

I observed they didn't state his course of study.

He studied Theatre and Dramatic Arts but not sure if he graduated or not.
Re: Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors by folake4u(f): 8:34am On Sep 30, 2023
mirinder:
how many guys is servicing your data on a daily?

Your father is my number one sponsor.
Re: Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors by Exceed15: 8:37am On Sep 30, 2023
I rejoice with them.
Re: Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors by Judolisco(m): 8:41am On Sep 30, 2023
Glo come dey good small for my side oh.... With good data rates unlike mtn
Re: Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors by Allisgud: 8:50am On Sep 30, 2023
Kizz Daniel water resources,if he don forget how to define water self
Re: Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors by Memphis357(m): 8:54am On Sep 30, 2023
I don't use Glo so this sh!t don't concern me.
Re: Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors by Allisgud: 8:56am On Sep 30, 2023
Why I dey vex for all this network be say,those who sale their products the retail recharge card sellers don't get better profits,u will sale 1k card only to gain #80 #100 card to gain #10 but glo will pack millions to go and sign artist using MTN line

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija's Khloe Celebrates Her 28th Birthday (Photos) / Photos From Runtown's "One Night Only" Concert In Lagos / Xbusta Buys New Lexus (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.