Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors (21479 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Asake And Blackbonz / Dunsin Oyekan Tackles Christians Who Listen To Asake And Other Secular Singers / Asake And Olamide Spray Dollars in Club To Celebrate The Album Release Of Asake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors by mirinder: 8:57am On Sep 30, 2023
folake4u:

Your father is my number one sponsor.
that means i'm gonna inherit you as my property
Re: Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors by Foodhome23: 9:05am On Sep 30, 2023
They should upgrade their Network coverage instead
Re: Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors by DD29: 9:05am On Sep 30, 2023
It's better to improve on network than spending millions on musicians
Re: Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors by Wizuman: 9:10am On Sep 30, 2023
Creamypie:
Very unserious and useless network. Common to link my nin since last year them never fit do it. So what effectiveness are these ambassadors projecting and with very poor network?na only very cheap data them get. Thank God i no dey listen 2 nigeria songs. Na only for my parlor window network dey small. Now na only to receive calls I dey use glo to do. I had to buy Airtel. It was linked within 30 mins

Glo doesn't care wateva happens to their line users. They make the money as the ONLY national carrier. 2hy do u think Nitel was killed?
Re: Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors by Wizuman: 9:10am On Sep 30, 2023
ERCROSS:
Glo go just dey dash artists free money wey dem suppose take upgrade their yeye network

Glo doesn't care wateva happens to their line users. They make the money as the ONLY national carrier. 2hy do u think Nitel was killed?
Re: Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 30, 2023
folake4u:

Your father is my number one sponsor.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Early morning vawulence grin grin grin
Re: Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors by soccerlite: 9:25am On Sep 30, 2023
Poor network, good at making ambassador
Re: Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors by folake4u(f): 9:30am On Sep 30, 2023
Persephone1:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Early morning vawulence grin grin grin

Leave the efulefu. grin
Re: Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors by folake4u(f): 9:32am On Sep 30, 2023
mirinder:
that means i'm gonna inherit you as my property

Lol. You'd need to go through several rites before you do that and I'm sure you'd fall down to your death before you can lay your filthy hands on me. wink
Re: Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors by kitken: 9:44am On Sep 30, 2023
Glo wey no fit glow.
Re: Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors by DaveHarry(m): 9:48am On Sep 30, 2023
I break my glo Sim card with 5k data sub and 5k airtime credit. Glo needs to update and upgrade their network.
Re: Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors by providencia(m): 9:56am On Sep 30, 2023
post=126102288:

Is Following The Glo Network
No wonder undecided

1 Like

Re: Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors by Caleb15(m): 9:59am On Sep 30, 2023
post=126102288:
Wow
Is Following The Glo Network

Bro, this right here are living things - not the non-living things you attract

1 Like

Re: Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors by astonished: 10:06am On Sep 30, 2023
It's called creativity, it's not necessary to follow the trendz.

That thing you called shitty was once in vogue just like blackberry

Decarbonisation:
Asake and him range of shokoto wey dey be like garri sack!

for him mind, e dey do fashion abi?

Smh.
Re: Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors by transient123(m): 10:34am On Sep 30, 2023
Waiting for when we will start celebrating youths and people that bring purposeful development and make them brand ambassadors.
Re: Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors by Ayoleeboy007: 11:12am On Sep 30, 2023
The only explanation for this is that Glo is a money laundering company for Nigerian politicians, if you know you know grin
Re: Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors by Decarbonisation: 12:26pm On Sep 30, 2023
astonished:
It's called creativity, it's not necessary to follow the trendz.

That thing you called shitty was once in vogue just like blackberry

No, it is actually called stupidity not creativity
Its pathetic, an eyesore and hideous.
Dont start thinking about joining the madness disguised as creativity
Re: Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors by NFBI: 12:30pm On Sep 30, 2023
Decarbonisation:
Asake and him range of shokoto wey dey be like garri sack!

for him mind, e dey do fashion abi?

Smh.
His signature wear
Re: Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors by mozona(m): 12:32pm On Sep 30, 2023
I think say asake tall before ooh
Re: Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors by mirinder: 1:28pm On Sep 30, 2023
folake4u:

Lol. You'd need to go through several rites before you do that and I'm sure you'd fall down to your death before you can lay your filthy hands on me. wink
come here jor. You too dey ves. Small tin, you don dey draw rain. I'm inviting you to my crib
Re: Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors by bizhop01: 1:29pm On Sep 30, 2023
Glo the speed of snail, instead to focus on how to improve their useless network they always busy packing ambassadors to promote their shit cool
Re: Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors by delvzy(m): 1:31pm On Sep 30, 2023
When will Baba Adenuga list Glo on the NGX make we sef chop like the big boys?
Re: Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors by folake4u(f): 1:49pm On Sep 30, 2023
mirinder:
come here jor. You too dey ves. Small tin, you don dey draw rain. I'm inviting you to my crib

Which one be small thing? Trouble dey sleep, yanga go wake am.

Them dey share money for your crib? undecided
Re: Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors by Truenews1: 1:52pm On Sep 30, 2023
Portable Drags Sam Larry Out Over Stealing His Money And Denying Him Before Mohbad Déath

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJ9mKC3yGYI
Re: Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors by mirinder: 2:19pm On Sep 30, 2023
folake4u:

Which one be small thing? Trouble dey sleep, yanga go wake am.

Them dey share money for your crib? undecided
can we be friends? No hard feelings
Re: Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors by folake4u(f): 2:19pm On Sep 30, 2023
mirinder:
can we be friends? No hard feelings

No Sir. Thanks for understanding.
Re: Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors by mirinder: 2:25pm On Sep 30, 2023
folake4u:

No Sir. Thanks for understanding.
you are angry with me.
Re: Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors by Tylerbreeze(m): 2:56pm On Sep 30, 2023
Na vex i use break my Glo Sim,last year ...very slow and useless network
Re: Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors by membranus: 2:58pm On Sep 30, 2023
YUSTECH3:
Scammers plenty for this Nairaland

Becareful who you deal

I believe admin also know them

Na Nairaland admins dey make dem flourish.

Maybe dem dey collect kickbacks from the scammers' hands.
Re: Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors by luckingto50: 4:12pm On Sep 30, 2023
Celebrity Network with zero poor network to its customers.
Re: Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors by Truenews1: 4:14pm On Sep 30, 2023
Phyna Suffocate Her Parents To Suffer As She Ran Away - Phyna's Father

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsXw1PP3TUE
Re: Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors by Alaga2222(m): 8:35pm On Sep 30, 2023
See all of them with tattoos and someone will say they are their role model..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funke Akindele And Freeze Feature In 'INDUSTREET' As JJC Skillz Goes Into Movies / Throwback Picture Of Oritsefemi / Photos From Runtown's "One Night Only" Concert In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.