Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Residents Flee Anambra Communities As NAF Bombs Bandits’ Hideouts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Residents Flee Anambra Communities As NAF Bombs Bandits’ Hideouts (22091 Views)

Security Agencies Know Bandits’ Hideouts – Sheikh Gumi Alleges / NAF Bombs Ali Kawaje’s House, Destroys Kidnappers’ Enclave / Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok Is Dead As NAF Mourns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Residents Flee Anambra Communities As NAF Bombs Bandits’ Hideouts by legitnow1: 1:08pm On Sep 30, 2023
confusedlady:

At bolded,
Nigeria government and their security apparatus are destroying terrorist hideouts and terrorist enclaves. Your propaganda is dead on arrival.

PARASITES LEAVE OUR VILLAGES ALONE.

WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THERE, YOU WILL SOON SEE AM.

1 Like

Re: Residents Flee Anambra Communities As NAF Bombs Bandits’ Hideouts by nedu666: 1:10pm On Sep 30, 2023
benuejosh:
Good for them.

When these miscreants started in South East, most of them were at the helm clapping and singing accolades to them for burning police stations and destroying check points in the south east. Now the monster has turned against them.

What every the military will do to crush those criminals and terrorists, i support them. If the whole community will disappear to clear those terrorist then so be it.

Calling them bandits is like patting them. They are IPOB and they are terrorists as the government called them.

South East expert. When fulani were kidnapped, dislocated, ceased farms from benue communities. You hid under your bed.

2 Likes

Re: Residents Flee Anambra Communities As NAF Bombs Bandits’ Hideouts by legitnow1: 1:11pm On Sep 30, 2023
SIF I HAVE NOT USE SATELLITE MAP TO VIEW SW REGION, I WILL BE THINKING, MAYBE SOMETHING BETTER FOR THERE.

NAIROBI KENYA LOOK JUST LIKE LONDON,

U CAN LIFT NAIROBI KENYA AND PLACE IN ANYWHERE IN LONDON AND PEOPLE WILL NOT KNOW THE DIFFERNCE.

THESE THIEVES THAT KEEP LOOTING NATIONAL TERRURY WILL BE THREATENING PEOPLE THAT PROVIDE THE RESOURCES WITH THEIR DUSTY REGION.

CAN A PARASITE THREATEN THE COW?

THIS IS NAIROBI KENYA, WHERE IN LAGOS LOOK LIKE THIS.

WE IN IPOB WILL JUST KEEP LAUGHING AT YOUR STUPIDITY, WHILST WE PUSH FOR EXIT FROM YOUR SHIT HOLE ASSOCIATION CALLED NIGERIA, WITH SHIT PEOPLE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gP95pkoAOI
Re: Residents Flee Anambra Communities As NAF Bombs Bandits’ Hideouts by legitnow1: 1:13pm On Sep 30, 2023
MAKE UNA SEE AM, ABOVE THAT IS NAIROBI KENYA.

YOU HAVE DRAFTED YOUR THIEFNUBUUU TO LOOT TREASURY FOR ANOTHER 8 YEARS.

WHILST YOU GO TO BORROW FROM CHINA TO BUILD BASIC THINGS LIKE ROAD.

ABOVE IS NAIROBI.

IF YOU LIFT IT AND PLACE IN LONDOIN, IT WONT LOOK OUT OF PLACE.

LAGOS IS A SHIT HOLE, THAT WE BUILT AND IF YOU WONT LET US REST, WE ARE HAPPY TO LEAVE LAGOS AND NIGERIA COMPLETELY.

WE HAVE NEVER STOPPED SAYING IT.

LAGOS IS STILL A SHIT HOLE.
Re: Residents Flee Anambra Communities As NAF Bombs Bandits’ Hideouts by hakeemhakeem(m): 1:23pm On Sep 30, 2023
legitnow1:

NOBODY WILL COOPERATE WITH NIGERIA TERRORIST.

YORUBA SHOULD KEEP BOMBING IGBO LAND, WE WILL BE HERE TO LISTEN TO WHAT YOU WILL SAY, WHEN BOMBS START GOING OFF IN THE SW YORUBA LAND.

To avoid this kind of events was reasons why majority didn't support Sunday when he started his own movement, don't worry nothing last forever

5 Likes

Re: Residents Flee Anambra Communities As NAF Bombs Bandits’ Hideouts by legitnow1: 1:26pm On Sep 30, 2023
nedu666:

South East expert. When fulani were kidnapped, dislocated, ceased farms from benue communities. You hid under your bed.

HOW CAN FULANI KILL 100 IN BENUE, NO AIRFORCE OR ARMY OR ANYTHING.

YET, THEY ARE BOMBING PEOPLE HOUSES IN THE SE AND FARM.

THAT IS TERRORISM, BECAUSE NOTHING EVER WARRANT SUCH, ESPECIALLY AS NO KILLING AS WE SEE IN KADUNA, BENUE AND PLATEAU.ETC.

1 Like

Re: Residents Flee Anambra Communities As NAF Bombs Bandits’ Hideouts by Emekaonline: 1:27pm On Sep 30, 2023
legitnow1:

I'M A COWARD, YET YOU ARE USING A MONIKER WITH IGBO NAME.

THIS DECEPTION IS FOR WHAT END?

YOU SAY THINGS AND DONT MEAN ANY OF IT.

JUST VERY DECEPTIVE, LIKE TINUBU. CRIMINALLY MINDED!

WE MEAN EVERY WORD WE SAY AND VERY STRAIGHT FORWARD.

Hahahaha. You must be a fool to think that Rotimi Amaechi is now a Yoruba man because of his name. Go and ask your prince of Lagos if you want to know what it means to be deceptive. I wish you fools could be given your Biafra with a condition to never step into any part of Nigeria immediatley you have your own country. You coward and your family dont have the ball to do such. Nonsense!

6 Likes

Re: Residents Flee Anambra Communities As NAF Bombs Bandits’ Hideouts by legitnow1: 1:29pm On Sep 30, 2023
Emekaonline:

Hahahaha. You must be a fool to think that Rotimi Amaechi is now a Yoruba man because of his name. Go and ask your prince of Lagos if you want to know what it means to be deceptive. Nonsense!

AFONJAAAA FEELING FUNKY BECAUSE HE IS USING IGBO NAME.

DONT CRY WHEN WE RETURN LEG AND BOMB SW.

NOW U KNOW WE HAVE BEEN VIEWING SW REGION AND KNOW EXACTLY WHERE TO ATTACK.

1 Like

Re: Residents Flee Anambra Communities As NAF Bombs Bandits’ Hideouts by hakeemhakeem(m): 1:29pm On Sep 30, 2023
cry
legitnow1:
TALKIN NONSENSE EVERYDAY.

WHATEVER IS GOING ON IN SE, YORUBA ARE THE CAUSE.

I ASSURE UNA THAT WHATEVER YOU WANT FROM IGBOLAND, IS WHAT YOU WILL GET IN ABUNDANCE.

SINCE, U SAY WE WILL NOT REST FOR YOU, THEN COME AND REST LET US SEE.

OBI WON AN ELECTION AND WOULD HAVE CALM THIS SITUATION, RATHER YORUBA STOLE THAT MANDATE AND NOW PROCEEDING TO BOMB IGBO VILLAGES.

WE WILL TELL YOU WHAT OUR REPLY WILL BE AND SOON U WILL SEE IT LIVE AND DIRECT IN SW.

You have not finished the one you cause with your utterances and behavior at your back yard,you are bringing it to south west.if young ones are preparing a fruitless journey the early ones wouldn't fall to tell the history of the previous journey.make it fast thank God south west is not far and you don't need visa also if you are afraid to make the journey in the morning do it at night

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Residents Flee Anambra Communities As NAF Bombs Bandits’ Hideouts by legitnow1: 1:30pm On Sep 30, 2023
hakeemhakeem:
cry

You have not finished the one you cause with your utterances and behavior at your back yard,you are bringing it to south west.if young ones are preparing a fruitless journey the early ones wouldn't fall to tell the history of the previous journey

WE WANT A DIVORCE.

IT CAN BE PEACEFUL OR IN PIECES, EITHERWAY, EVERYBODY MUST GO THEIR OWN WAY.

1 Like

Re: Residents Flee Anambra Communities As NAF Bombs Bandits’ Hideouts by Rossikk(m): 1:31pm On Sep 30, 2023
legitnow1:

YORUBA SHOULD KEEP BOMBING IGBO LAND, WE WILL BE HERE TO LISTEN TO WHAT YOU WILL SAY, WHEN BOMBS START GOING OFF IN THE SW YORUBA LAND.

The govt should be on this forum to trace terrorists like you and hold you accountable.

Demonic entity.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Residents Flee Anambra Communities As NAF Bombs Bandits’ Hideouts by Bestmanfornow: 1:31pm On Sep 30, 2023
JohnnA1:
AfghanEASTan

PakEASTan

EASTanbul

Terrorist region...
Just three hours ago in Ondo
https://gazettengr.com/gunmen-kidnap-25-christian-worshippers-in-ondo/

1 Like

Re: Residents Flee Anambra Communities As NAF Bombs Bandits’ Hideouts by legitnow1: 1:32pm On Sep 30, 2023
Rossikk:

The govt should be on this site to trace terrorists like you and hold you accountable.

I WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH ADDRESS AND TELEPHONE TO CALL WHEN YOU ARRIVE LOCATION.
Re: Residents Flee Anambra Communities As NAF Bombs Bandits’ Hideouts by legitnow1: 1:35pm On Sep 30, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

THEY ARE THE MOST USELESS TRIBE IN NIGERIA.

THEIR FOREST IS FULL OF TERRORIST, LIKE ACTUAL TERRORIST THAT WANT THEM DEAD, YET THEY RATHER BOMB IGBO FREEDOM FIGHTERS, FOREST AND HOUSES.

THEY WILL SUFFER THE WORST FAITH IN THIS NIGERIA SHORTLY.

AT THE END, FULANI WILL SETTLE ON THE SW REGION.

3 Likes

Re: Residents Flee Anambra Communities As NAF Bombs Bandits’ Hideouts by Rossikk(m): 1:36pm On Sep 30, 2023
legitnow1:

I WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH ADDRESS AND TELEPHONE TO CALL WHEN YOU ARRIVE LOCATION.

I dare you to give me your name and address.

I will forward it straight to the DSS.

Just do me that favour if dem born your papa well.

Terrorist devil.

Stupid school dropout.

Don’t go and do something useful with your life.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Residents Flee Anambra Communities As NAF Bombs Bandits’ Hideouts by legitnow1: 1:37pm On Sep 30, 2023
IGBO HAVE ALREADY DECLARE WAR.

IF YOU COME TO OUR REGION, BY LAND OR AIR, TO SHOOT, YOU WILL BE TAKING A RISK BECAUSE SOMEBODY WILL SHOOT BACK FROM SOMEWHERE.

IF THAT BULLET MEET YOU, IT IS GAME OVER FOR YOU.
Re: Residents Flee Anambra Communities As NAF Bombs Bandits’ Hideouts by legitnow1: 1:42pm On Sep 30, 2023
Rossikk:

I dare you to give me your name and address.

I will forward it straight to the DSS.

Just do me that favour if dem born your papa well.

Terrorist devil.

Stupid school dropout.

Don’t go and do something useful with your life.

OK, come 91 international market road, 473111, in imo state.

Let me know if you can make it?

Nothing will happen to you.

just trust me, it will be nairaland meeting.

I will provide accommodation for the night.

u will return the next day.
Re: Residents Flee Anambra Communities As NAF Bombs Bandits’ Hideouts by Bestmanfornow: 1:46pm On Sep 30, 2023
legitnow1:

THEY ARE THE MOST USELESS TRIBE IN NIGERIA.

THEIR FOREST IS FULL OF TERRORIST, LIKE ACTUAL TERRORIST THAT WANT THEM DEAD, YET THEY RATHER BOMB IGBO FREEDOM FIGHTERS, FOREST AND HOUSES.

THEY WILL SUFFER THE WORST FAITH IN THIS NIGERIA SHORTLY.

AT THE END, FULANI WILL SETTLE ON THE SW REGION.
No doubt, in Southeast I don't subscribe to current IPOB, those guys are making Southeast insecured, my friend was kidnapped by those guys in that community air force are bombing, and he paid ransom before he was released, I don't sympathize with IPOB lead by Simon Ekpa he is a terrorist

6 Likes

Re: Residents Flee Anambra Communities As NAF Bombs Bandits’ Hideouts by ASAPFERG: 1:47pm On Sep 30, 2023
Bomb that EASTERNabad region to ashes
Bloody PakEASTERN

4 Likes

Re: Residents Flee Anambra Communities As NAF Bombs Bandits’ Hideouts by legitnow1: 1:48pm On Sep 30, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

No doubt, in Southeast I don't subscribe to current IPOB, those guys are making Southeast insecured, my friend was kidnapped by those guys in that community air force are bombing, and he paid ransom before he was released, I don't sympathize with IPOB lead by Simon Ekpa he is a terrorist

IPOB ARE THE REASON, YOUR FAMILY IN THE VILLAGE ARE TODAY FARMING FREELY ON THEIR LAND.

ARE U SURE THEY WERE IPOB AND NOT CRIMINALS?

EVEN IPOB HAVE HAD TO KILL SOME CRIMINAL ELEMENTS IN THE EAST.

PLUS ASARI DOKUBO IJAW BOYS.

1 Like

Re: Residents Flee Anambra Communities As NAF Bombs Bandits’ Hideouts by JohnnA1: 2:02pm On Sep 30, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

You think you can fool us with your fake, invented news.
You can ONLY deceive your fellow pigs.

3 Likes

Re: Residents Flee Anambra Communities As NAF Bombs Bandits’ Hideouts by Whatisurproblem(m): 2:03pm On Sep 30, 2023
benuejosh:
Good for them.

When these miscreants started in South East, most of them were at the helm clapping and singing accolades to them for burning police stations and destroying check points in the south east. Now the monster has turned against them.

What every the military will do to crush those criminals and terrorists, i support them. If the whole community will disappear to clear those terrorist then so be it.

Calling them bandits is like patting them. They are IPOB and they are terrorists as the government called them.
but Boko Haram keep kidnaping you and you keep paying ransom.thats ok for you. Oponun
Re: Residents Flee Anambra Communities As NAF Bombs Bandits’ Hideouts by sainttwist1(m): 2:58pm On Sep 30, 2023
legitnow1:

not Fulani again, it is now Yoruba....loool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Residents Flee Anambra Communities As NAF Bombs Bandits’ Hideouts by hammerT: 3:46pm On Sep 30, 2023
sainttwist1:
not Fulani again, it is now Yoruba....loool

Military heads are all yoruba, so we know who is doing what, if it is Fulani we will say. Abi u think say we dey fear una?
Re: Residents Flee Anambra Communities As NAF Bombs Bandits’ Hideouts by raskymonojendor: 3:52pm On Sep 30, 2023
Cowards grin

4 Likes

Re: Residents Flee Anambra Communities As NAF Bombs Bandits’ Hideouts by Chibuzoripob: 5:12pm On Sep 30, 2023
cool sad shocked
Re: Residents Flee Anambra Communities As NAF Bombs Bandits’ Hideouts by izubext007: 5:12pm On Sep 30, 2023
East is always a testing ground for any Nigeria weapon. Basterd
Re: Residents Flee Anambra Communities As NAF Bombs Bandits’ Hideouts by Piggyyeaster2: 5:13pm On Sep 30, 2023
Good one
They must be thought some lessons

3 Likes

Re: Residents Flee Anambra Communities As NAF Bombs Bandits’ Hideouts by Afamed: 5:18pm On Sep 30, 2023
Very Good

3 Likes

Re: Residents Flee Anambra Communities As NAF Bombs Bandits’ Hideouts by Tunde835(m): 5:20pm On Sep 30, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Calm down and read the report.

The villagers are tired of having the terrorists on their ancestral lands. Btw, the same Nigeria Airforce bombed the Ikorodu and Ogun state area some years ago when terrorists were hiding in the forest and creek in the SW and heavens didn't fall.

As a matter of fact, before the bombing, the then sitting Deputy Governor of Ogun state went to appeal to them but her team was attacked and repelled by the terrorists. The rest is history today as no terrorist dare go there again after the Airforce bombing of the terrorists. So SW has had her own share of bombing terrorists hideouts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Solomon Dalung And Rotimi Amaechi Laughing Out Loud / Anambra State Rural Roads Construction Continues (Photos) / Truck Kills Shakiru Balogun, APC chairmanship Aspirant In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.