Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Residents Flee Anambra Communities As NAF Bombs Bandits’ Hideouts - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Residents Flee Anambra Communities As NAF Bombs Bandits’ Hideouts (22082 Views)

Security Agencies Know Bandits’ Hideouts – Sheikh Gumi Alleges / NAF Bombs Ali Kawaje’s House, Destroys Kidnappers’ Enclave / Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok Is Dead As NAF Mourns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Residents Flee Anambra Communities As NAF Bombs Bandits’ Hideouts by KGBKremlin: 8:44am On Oct 01, 2023
legitnow1:
TALKIN NONSENSE EVERYDAY.

WHATEVER IS GOING ON IN SE, YORUBA ARE THE CAUSE.

I ASSURE UNA THAT WHATEVER YOU WANT FROM IGBOLAND, IS WHAT YOU WILL GET IN ABUNDANCE.

SINCE, U SAY WE WILL NOT REST FOR YOU, THEN COME AND REST LET US SEE.

OBI WON AN ELECTION AND WOULD HAVE CALM THIS SITUATION, RATHER YORUBA STOLE THAT MANDATE AND NOW PROCEEDING TO BOMB IGBO VILLAGES.

WE WILL TELL YOU WHAT OUR REPLY WILL BE AND SOON U WILL SEE IT LIVE AND DIRECT IN SW.

Join Simon Ekpa and stop wage war with nigeria stop calling Yoruba, now it's Yoruba not Hausa Fulani.

Mumu

1 Like

Re: Residents Flee Anambra Communities As NAF Bombs Bandits’ Hideouts by Alpharey: 9:33am On Oct 01, 2023
JohnnA1:
You IGBOS are your own greatest enemies, and will continue to be...
Terrorist!

Your grand father has always been a terrorist
Re: Residents Flee Anambra Communities As NAF Bombs Bandits’ Hideouts by confusedlady(f): 9:41am On Oct 01, 2023
Danisaint112:

In as much as I don't support Simon Ekpa excesses. You all should stop bringing that stale and annoying line of the “1960's civil war."

Mind you 1967 ain't 20 century. Note that. Communication was had back then but not anymore. You get?

Make your contribution in a sane manner and ball or keep shut. Inward most of you hate the igbos but still forcing them to stay. The witchery is just baffling. 😐

My question to you. How do you leave a country? Is it by terrorism or by referendum?
If it is by referendum,then why can't all your Eastern senators,house of rep members and governors sponsor ammendments to the constitution for insertions of a referendum clause?
No you refuse to do the right thing but chose the IPOB, unknown gun men,Nnamdi Kanu,Simon Ekpa terrorism way. Why? Because you want anarchy and chaos. Or because you felt Peter Obi would win the elections then you would be able to start your expansionist agenda.
It doesn't work that way. Ironsi your forbear created this mess with his unification decree . Hold him accountable and stop blaming others for your folly!
Ask your representatives and leaders to ask for constitution ammendments and follow the proper channels to achieve a referendum!
Re: Residents Flee Anambra Communities As NAF Bombs Bandits’ Hideouts by confusedlady(f): 9:48am On Oct 01, 2023
Daystar7:

It's always easy to laugh when you are not a member of the dereaved... Nigeria Air force are killing my people and displacing them and you sit there probably on ur father's couch to type nonsense. Terrorist enabler is what u call me for being rational. Nigerian Army if they are serious about fighting and destroying terrorism won't make noise abt it. This people are not trained, SE is a small region so what's the use of Air force when you can ambush them in their hideouts and kill them all but they instead choose to drop bombs on innocent people in the name of fighting terrorism. Would u have peace of mind if jet fighters is flying over ur roof? Common sense is becoming scarce in this country.

My friend you must think everyone on this forum is like you. For your Information I am sitting in my house I built with my sweat.
We don't need kids like you who are easily misled by terrorists like Nnamdi Kanu and Simon Ekpa to led this country into another civil war by enabling terrorism.
Get your reps,governors and senators to call for ammendments to the constitution and get your referendum and leave the country in a constitutional way. Why is it so hard for you people to do things in a legal way?
No you want anarchy and terrorism because your man Obi lost an election.
Re: Residents Flee Anambra Communities As NAF Bombs Bandits’ Hideouts by JohnnA1: 10:10am On Oct 01, 2023
Alpharey:

Your grand father has always been a terrorist
I said your FATHER and all of you in your FAMILY are terrorists...
Re: Residents Flee Anambra Communities As NAF Bombs Bandits’ Hideouts by Ayatullah(m): 12:35pm On Oct 01, 2023
JohnnA1:
AfghanEASTan

PakEASTan

EASTanbul

Terrorist region...

The blood of Mmesoma Ejikeme must be running riot in your veins with this distortions of yours.

Re: Residents Flee Anambra Communities As NAF Bombs Bandits’ Hideouts by Afonjacrusder(f): 2:34pm On Oct 01, 2023
yarimo:
Why are the fools fleeing grin grin grin grin grin grin

Why do you keep disgracing yourself in a faceless forum just to garner a few useless likes? That's too childish. Grow up! If you must be an online troll, at least be an intelligent one. Use your head you are an adult.
Re: Residents Flee Anambra Communities As NAF Bombs Bandits’ Hideouts by yarimo(m): 2:58pm On Oct 01, 2023
Only illiterate and fools see likes as an achievement
Afonjacrusder:

Why do you keep disgracing yourself in a faceless forum just to garner a few useless likes? That's too childish. Grow up! If you must be an online troll, at least be an intelligent one. Use your head you are an adult.
Re: Residents Flee Anambra Communities As NAF Bombs Bandits’ Hideouts by Afonjacrusder(f): 4:35pm On Oct 01, 2023
yarimo:
Only illiterate and fools see likes as an achievement

Exactly! Shallow illiterates & fools like you. I hope you outgrow this shameful phase of your miserable poor life.
Re: Residents Flee Anambra Communities As NAF Bombs Bandits’ Hideouts by BluntCrazeMan: 5:41pm On Oct 01, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

https://punchng.com/residents-flee-anambra-communities-as-naf-bombs-bandits-hideouts/

Please kill ONLY the criminals.
Don't kill innocent citizens join abbegg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Residents Flee Anambra Communities As NAF Bombs Bandits’ Hideouts by Danisaint112(m): 2:03am On Oct 02, 2023
confusedlady:

My question to you. How do you leave a country? Is it by terrorism or by referendum?
If it is by referendum,then why can't all your Eastern senators,house of rep members and governors sponsor ammendments to the constitution for insertions of a referendum clause?
No you refuse to do the right thing but chose the IPOB, unknown gun men,Nnamdi Kanu,Simon Ekpa terrorism way. Why? Because you want anarchy and chaos. Or because you felt Peter Obi would win the elections then you would be able to start your expansionist agenda.
It doesn't work that way. Ironsi your forbear created this mess with his unification decree . Hold him accountable and stop blaming others for your folly!
Ask your representatives and leaders to ask for constitution ammendments and follow the proper channels to achieve a referendum!

With what you said it obvious to me you are not just a dullard but also ignorant. In as much as I have vast knowledge on the Biafra war and war entirely, I won't be the one to teach you about the Nigeria to Biafra civil war (history).

Go and learn dude. Gosh! You really have a lot to learn but you are wallowing in mass ignorance foisted on you, probably by your hate-filled brainwashed parents.

History was hidden for long and now popularized even up till this moment (something no known nation jokes with). Let that sink in. I'm done.
Re: Residents Flee Anambra Communities As NAF Bombs Bandits’ Hideouts by confusedlady(f): 9:31pm On Oct 02, 2023
Danisaint112:

With what you said it obvious to me you are not just a dullard but also ignorant. In as much as I have vast knowledge on the Biafra war and war entirely, I won't be the one to teach you about the Nigeria to Biafra civil war (history).

Go and learn dude. Gosh! You really have a lot to learn but you are wallowing in mass ignorance foisted on you, probably by your hate-filled brainwashed parents.

History was hidden for long and now popularized even up till this moment (something no known nation jokes with). Let that sink in. I'm done.

The arrogance of your ignorance is amusing. Your forebears Aguiyi Ironsi and Nnamdi Azikiwe foreclosed any chance for referendum clauses in the Nigeria constitution by their greed,and perfidy. Hold the two of them accountable. You might have been informed about the civil war by your parents but I actually witnessed it and lived through it.
Educate yourself son. Your enemies are actually your leaders!
Re: Residents Flee Anambra Communities As NAF Bombs Bandits’ Hideouts by Padipadi(m): 9:10am On Oct 31, 2023
Daystar7:
I really need to understand what's going on.
Biafra/Massob/Ipob have existed since late1960's and aside the Ojukwu led war for freedom of Biafra people which was lost, this group still existed but without war or any form of terrorism, for the past 3 decades the SE has been the most secured in terms of insurgency or terrorism of any kind. There's Arewa republic and people that public identify with this group, there's Oduduwa Republic/OPC but it's Ipob that suddenly became a terrorist organization? How? Insecurity in the East started in 2015 and we know this was politically instigated out of spite. How 'll a region that's not recovered from the losses of the war engage in terrorism? We've had 3 presidents before Buhari and then out of hatred he left Boko Haram that he openly sympathize with and called his brothers and faced a harmless Ipob and tagged them terrorist. If you call Ipob terrorist then y leave Oduduwa nation out? All the miscreants that was brought in to the East are mostly foreigners that came in through Ebonyi forest in the name of cattle rearers. A small region with only 5 states has the highest no. of check points of both Police and Army yet this people move about killing people for no reason and they call them unknown gun men. Who gave them that name and how's it they are unknown? What sane Igbo man 'll leave business and engage in the destruction of his own home? All this started in 2015 by Buhari government to sabotage the little progress we've made since the war and take away the peace we've been enjoying in our region. Hausa's practice Sharia law it's not illegal, they have Hisbah, there's Amotekun but somehow ESN is illegal? Our offense was that majority of the region voted for PDP and Buhari started destroying the East to make it unhabitable just like the North, brought in thousands of Nigerian Army, started python dance. Increased check points, while the whole North was being destroyed by his kinsmen.The APC boy in Finland is used to sabotage whatever message and effort Nnamdi kanu has made so far. Nnamdi kanu is who I blame for all this shaa. Imagine in a small region of just 5 states with small land mass you're using jets to drop bombs on civilians in the name of destroying terrorist hideouts. Making thousands of people homeless and displaced. How's this fighting terrorism when Nigerian Army if they truly want to put an end to all this can match into their hideouts with credible information and kill them all. This people are foreign miscreants with little to no training. Igbo survives anywhere but forest. We're not Fulani's, neither are we good nomads so it's almost impossible for Igbos to live in forests. This people came in through Ebonyi and imo forests. Whatever is going on in the East is not Ipob but imported fools by the government to sabotage Ipob entirely and cripple their call for freedom. How do they pass the so many check points to burn down stations and kill needlessly and still escape, how? despite all the check points, are they spirits? Initially they were called unknown gun men now Ipob terrorist. All this just to make sure the Igbos never ask for their rights and force us to become second class citizens. Our governors and senators are the major enablers of this nonsense esp in the states with APC governors. Ebonyi and imo state. We know all this. Imagine Air force flying over people's roof in the name of seeking hideouts. How 'll the people sleep? You're forcing them out of their communities and asking them not to panic, how? As in it makes no sense for Air force to fly jet in a region with a small land mass like the East. Foot soldiers can easily get the job done. I don't see any point in claiming one Nigeria if there can't be equity and fairness. We've lost a war, we don't have population, we have a small land mass, we have seas but no seaports. No trains, no good federal roads/projects almost nothing. We are relegated to Senate Presidency in the political space to limit our influence even that has been taken away yet the only peace we have in our region APC have taken also. We are left with nothing. Y'all can have them all but we can never be slaves, we have never been and 'll never be!
Where your sea dey?
Shey na Igbos sea, ijaws own or Kalabari sea?
From the map, anyi-a-anya no get sea o!
So are you Igbo or Ijaws cos you now talk like identity problematic person. Don't be a coward, choose where you belong!
Re: Residents Flee Anambra Communities As NAF Bombs Bandits’ Hideouts by tsdarkside(m): 9:45am On Oct 31, 2023
legitnow1:

USE SATELLITE MAP AND SEE THE ENTIRE SW REGION.

TELL ME WHAT IS THERE FOR IGBO TO WANT, IF NOT POVERTY.

ANSWER THIS QUESTION, BECAUSE U KEEP SAYING IGBO IN SW AND NORTH AS IF IT IS NOT NIGERIA.

END NIGERIA AND SEE IF YOU WILL SEE THAT MANY IGBO AGAIN.

IDIOT!

are all igbos this confused like you....??
look how you dey talk....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Landmark: The Ocean Would Have Eroded The Beach Without Eko Atlantic - Dr Toks / Mimiko To Blackmail Buhari To Prevail On INEC - Sahara Reporters / Stop Gloating, Atiku Will Soon Reclaim His Mandate- PDP Tells President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.