Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Chukwunenye Alajemba Denies Resigning As Alex Otti's Special Adviser - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chukwunenye Alajemba Denies Resigning As Alex Otti's Special Adviser (7211 Views)

Sokoto Deputy Governor Denies Resigning From PDP / Imo LP State Assembly Aspirant, Chukwunenye Irouno Slumps And Dies / I Am Resigning as Inec Adhoc staff: Buhari Shoot To Kill Order! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chukwunenye Alajemba Denies Resigning As Alex Otti's Special Adviser by nlfpmod: 12:57pm On Sep 30, 2023
DISCLAIMER.

Fellow Abians,

It has been brought to my attention of some ridiculous and fallacious post making the rounds on Facebook and other social media platforms concerning myself and my boss Dr Alexander Chioma Otti.

I want to unequivocally refute this claim as it has nothing to do with me. The Governor of Abia State is a genuine leader who has mentored me with grace, and he continues to serve Abia state and Nigeria selflessly with vigour, Patriotism and candor. I want to state in very clear terms that all claims in such posts are false, nonsensical, and do not reflect the awesome relationship that I continue to share with my boss, father and friend, the Governor of Abia State Dr. Alex Otti.

The publisher of this post is a shameless mischief maker who has absolutely nothing to do with his life. He does not even know the country of my residence, something that is so public but which he got so grossly wrong. So how can he know why I had to quickly and briefly visit my family who live outside Nigeria?

I urge every Abian to please disregard this idiocy and mendacious attempt to rubbish the good name of our Governor and myself. I will soon be back to Nigeria to do the task ahead on behalf of our Governor and the people of Abia State.

Chukwunenye Nwaogu Alajemba

Senior Special Assistant to The Governor of Abia State on Homeland Security
30-09-2023.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02EZRzgSPWUocBaqfCVhPqxbXMqZWp3YDF8LHaZNg9BG7fx4Z9j2rci3MKSbPEq3nHl&id=100010424685678&mibextid=2JQ9oc

2 Likes

Re: Chukwunenye Alajemba Denies Resigning As Alex Otti's Special Adviser by RingRoadMafia: 1:00pm On Sep 30, 2023
Re: Chukwunenye Alajemba Denies Resigning As Alex Otti's Special Adviser by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 30, 2023
Fake news

Rascality Has Become a Measure of Success in Nigeria. That must change — Peter Obi

12 Likes

Re: Chukwunenye Alajemba Denies Resigning As Alex Otti's Special Adviser by Rasheedat9(f): 1:01pm On Sep 30, 2023
Re: Chukwunenye Alajemba Denies Resigning As Alex Otti's Special Adviser by MrBanner(m): 1:02pm On Sep 30, 2023
Re: Chukwunenye Alajemba Denies Resigning As Alex Otti's Special Adviser by otabuko(m): 1:02pm On Sep 30, 2023
PDP
Re: Chukwunenye Alajemba Denies Resigning As Alex Otti's Special Adviser by oluseyiforjesus(m): 1:03pm On Sep 30, 2023
Ok
Re: Chukwunenye Alajemba Denies Resigning As Alex Otti's Special Adviser by money121(m): 1:03pm On Sep 30, 2023
Ok
Re: Chukwunenye Alajemba Denies Resigning As Alex Otti's Special Adviser by PaulNwosu: 1:04pm On Sep 30, 2023
Reinaldo:
Fake news

Rascality Has Become a Measure of Success in Nigeria. That must change — Peter Obi

Agulu philosopher
Used a decade to study a 3 year course grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwunenye Alajemba Denies Resigning As Alex Otti's Special Adviser by duro4chang(m): 1:05pm On Sep 30, 2023
Mitchew! Labour party of lie and mischief.Blackmail and intimidation

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwunenye Alajemba Denies Resigning As Alex Otti's Special Adviser by rottenegg: 1:05pm On Sep 30, 2023
Who really cares? Who has ever resigned willingly from any position in Nigeria no matter the circumstance.

2 Likes

Re: Chukwunenye Alajemba Denies Resigning As Alex Otti's Special Adviser by KingLennon(m): 1:07pm On Sep 30, 2023
APC government is a failure. In the space of 6 months, they have tumbled the economy upside down. God forbid BAThing sad
Re: Chukwunenye Alajemba Denies Resigning As Alex Otti's Special Adviser by PaulNwosu: 1:10pm On Sep 30, 2023
Resign to where?
Igbo man no dey resign o

1 Like

Re: Chukwunenye Alajemba Denies Resigning As Alex Otti's Special Adviser by ecolime(m): 1:17pm On Sep 30, 2023
PaulNwosu:
Resign to where?
Igbo man no dey resign o
Not just Igbos.

Resignation is alien to our culture as Africans cheesy

Person wey just dey make money, you want make hin resign... Taaahh

1 Like

Re: Chukwunenye Alajemba Denies Resigning As Alex Otti's Special Adviser by wittywriter: 1:21pm On Sep 30, 2023
How is this news.

Wittyness.
Re: Chukwunenye Alajemba Denies Resigning As Alex Otti's Special Adviser by Donedeal1(m): 1:22pm On Sep 30, 2023
Alajembe resigned already

What's he waiting for.?
Re: Chukwunenye Alajemba Denies Resigning As Alex Otti's Special Adviser by missionmex(m): 1:27pm On Sep 30, 2023
Just to rubbish Alex good work.
Re: Chukwunenye Alajemba Denies Resigning As Alex Otti's Special Adviser by aikyg(m): 1:46pm On Sep 30, 2023
Who is he?
Re: Chukwunenye Alajemba Denies Resigning As Alex Otti's Special Adviser by marlow1962(m): 2:30pm On Sep 30, 2023
Shay na you wn dy feed him and him family when him resign?
Re: Chukwunenye Alajemba Denies Resigning As Alex Otti's Special Adviser by Reelmii: 2:39pm On Sep 30, 2023
grin..please oo..men bear chioma ...this is my first time see it
Re: Chukwunenye Alajemba Denies Resigning As Alex Otti's Special Adviser by iLoveYouToo(m): 2:41pm On Sep 30, 2023
I just wanna state this here for the record, VO is ruining his career
Re: Chukwunenye Alajemba Denies Resigning As Alex Otti's Special Adviser by theophorus(m): 2:55pm On Sep 30, 2023
In the Era where Misinformation is celebrated what do you expect?

To the merchants of misinformation and falsehood, I hope when you are the receiving end, you will Sha not cry.

Finally, raise your kids with Love and Respect cos those raise with Hatred and disrespect are already displaying their talents but the consequences is about to hit them hard.
Re: Chukwunenye Alajemba Denies Resigning As Alex Otti's Special Adviser by Arijude(m): 3:51pm On Sep 30, 2023
PaulNwosu:

Agulu philosopher
Used a decade to study a 3 year course grin
agbado master, the self acclaimed first class honor that is hiding his cert. like person wey poo inside shokoto, what do you have to say about him?
Re: Chukwunenye Alajemba Denies Resigning As Alex Otti's Special Adviser by Poisonousman: 4:42pm On Sep 30, 2023
APC people and fake news..
Re: Chukwunenye Alajemba Denies Resigning As Alex Otti's Special Adviser by rentgyd2000s: 6:08pm On Sep 30, 2023
rottenegg:
Who really cares? Who has ever resigned willingly from any position in Nigeria no matter the circumstance.

Barth Nnaji, one time minister of power. I think under Jonathan, not sure.
Re: Chukwunenye Alajemba Denies Resigning As Alex Otti's Special Adviser by Millimann: 9:10pm On Sep 30, 2023
PaulNwosu:

Agulu philosopher
Used a decade to study a theee year course grin
This one must be another fake graduate of Chicago State University.
He doesn't know that philosophy is not a three year course

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Members of The Cabal Are In Firm Grip Of Project Muhammadu Buhari (2015) / Full list ministers and their portfolios. which tribe gets it better? / Osinbajo In Togo To Represent Buhari At The African Union Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.