Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Truck Accident At Stadium Inward Ojuelegba, Surulere; LASTMA On Ground - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Truck Accident At Stadium Inward Ojuelegba, Surulere; LASTMA On Ground (24273 Views)

Truck Driver Bashes & Breaks Rearscreen of SUV then rolls on ground begging / Lagos To Divert Traffic At Stadium For Today's World Cup Qualifying Match / Container Falls Over A Car At Cele Express Inward Oshodi, Causing Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truck Accident At Stadium Inward Ojuelegba, Surulere; LASTMA On Ground by Curious346: 3:57pm On Sep 30, 2023
TemplarLandry:
dedicate a rap
Re: Truck Accident At Stadium Inward Ojuelegba, Surulere; LASTMA On Ground by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:01pm On Sep 30, 2023
Igbooo weed lol faa angry many mad men on Dan do steering,watch out angry
Re: Truck Accident At Stadium Inward Ojuelegba, Surulere; LASTMA On Ground by IbileIfe: 4:02pm On Sep 30, 2023
Lee99:
I don't see anything so spectacular about this Lagos that people keep shouting about..
PS: For better understanding I live in Abuja and trust me there's no one who lives in Abuja that will give up the Abuja life to go and live in rowdy Lagos
Story for ignoramuses.
I have lived in Wuse in 1990 and in Asokoro in 2018.
Banana Island, Park View Ikoyi and other upscale areas in Lagos city are better than the best residential areas in Abuja.

3 Likes

Re: Truck Accident At Stadium Inward Ojuelegba, Surulere; LASTMA On Ground by richard870(m): 4:09pm On Sep 30, 2023
IPDGP:
May God protect us
Amen
Re: Truck Accident At Stadium Inward Ojuelegba, Surulere; LASTMA On Ground by PHAYOL81: 4:16pm On Sep 30, 2023
ecolime:

That's Lagos for you.

Their response to accident and emergency is super fast and always on point.

The only problem with the city is overpopulation. It's just too crowded.

We need governors of other coastal states in partnership with the FG to develop and open up their waterways so developments can spread elsewhere.

GOOD one from LASG emergency team but there's more to be done especially in area of health care for accident victims and other road users who sustain injury(s) from robbery attack
GOD BLESS LAGOS STATE

2 Likes

Re: Truck Accident At Stadium Inward Ojuelegba, Surulere; LASTMA On Ground by zionstaar75: 4:28pm On Sep 30, 2023
Lee99:
I don't see anything so spectacular about this Lagos that people keep shouting about..
PS: For better understanding I live in Abuja and trust me there's no one who lives in Abuja that will give up the Abuja life to go and live in rowdy Lagos
u lie!wetin dey Abuja is a glorified village. It's just because it's FCT. I've lived in both Lagos and Abuja. Lagos is tiring yes but u can never compare both. Lagos is 10 times better

3 Likes

Re: Truck Accident At Stadium Inward Ojuelegba, Surulere; LASTMA On Ground by tfelicityk(m): 4:28pm On Sep 30, 2023
It is time for the FRSC and other transportation agencies under the state and federal government to create a platform in which they will used to enlight the drivers and commuters.
This will reduce accidents and pressure on the road.

Instead of giving warning and correcting drivers - they are after offenders of the first time and what they will take home instead.
Re: Truck Accident At Stadium Inward Ojuelegba, Surulere; LASTMA On Ground by Kokorokopeniis: 4:32pm On Sep 30, 2023
Lee99:
I have lived in both places and the truth is there is nothing to write home about Abuja, the only good thing about Abuja was the security but kidnappings and other vices are now a norm in Abuja.
In terms of development, serenity, opportunities Abuja is not at par with Lagos. And about rowdiness, if you have money go to island and live a cool life, only the central part of abuja is even developed sef, Abuja itself is another glorified "average state".

3 Likes

Re: Truck Accident At Stadium Inward Ojuelegba, Surulere; LASTMA On Ground by Oyindamolah: 4:40pm On Sep 30, 2023
AskNgige2:

2017 I took a job in Lagos cos it was just 2yrs contract..

I had the contract with Chevron and living at ajah, omo one day we close work 4.30pm and I got home by 1am due to one flood at Abraham adesanya estate or so.. since then I was praying against extension of contract after the 2yrs.. naso I come back my Abuja I have spent almost 30yrs..

Elrufai said pple living in Lagos are all mad
I think 🤔 his actually right because it's a crazy city. I have also had experienced that kind of traffic since then once it 2:30pm, I am out of the island 🏝️.

2 Likes

Re: Truck Accident At Stadium Inward Ojuelegba, Surulere; LASTMA On Ground by IkeGod9891(m): 4:41pm On Sep 30, 2023
accordadoga30:
Hope no life was lost.

Let's wait for that Agulu mandate thief to come and blame the LASG and tell us how he would have prevented the accident as a visionary leader

May God continue to protect us.

A o ni k'agbako oo

The urge for likes will devour u sooner
Re: Truck Accident At Stadium Inward Ojuelegba, Surulere; LASTMA On Ground by Okoroawusa: 4:43pm On Sep 30, 2023
Lagos is the only state that works in Nigeria.

Argue with your keyboard

2 Likes

Re: Truck Accident At Stadium Inward Ojuelegba, Surulere; LASTMA On Ground by HenryWilliams(m): 6:12pm On Sep 30, 2023
Oyindamolah:
*NIGERIA IS FACING SERIOUS SECURITY CHALLENGES, SO IF YOU MUST DO AN INTER - STATE TRAVEL, PLS NOTE THE FOLLOWING:*

1. Schedule it between 9am to 3pm. Don't leave too early and don't be caught in the late hours.

2. Remove titles from your phone contacts. Example: Hon, Alhaji, Chief, Inspector, and military ranks in general and do not displace your ID card.

3. While driving, focus on the road and ensure that every 5-7 minutes, there is traffic on the returning lane.

4. Try not to exceed 100km per hour so you can make your judgements timely. It will also help you look out for traps and appreciate the terrain.

5. If you can, please don't use tinted sheets on your car. It passes a message to bandits and criminal elements that you are a VIP or uniformed man/woman.

6. Make sure you always have a spare tyre, plug and fuel pump in your car. Don't ignore this.

7. Even if you are not the one driving, put your phone away and keep your eyes on the road to help driver identify approaching threat.

8. Moving in a convoy has proven not to intimidate criminal elements. Bandits took on an 8-car convoy along Kaduna-Abuja sometimes back.

9. If you must stop to buy food article or ease yourself, it is advisable to take that break at a town or village.

10. Dress down decently while travelling. Avoid clothes, shoes, watches, and other jewelry that make you look more affluent than others. Criminals are very perceptive, and they know how to quickly single you out.

11. Keep to the main roads and avoid lonely dark areas.

12. Let someone know your movements.

13. Always remain LOW PROFILE.

These are safety tips. They will help tremendously, though cannot guarantee total protection from these elements.
Message by the DEPARTMENT OF FORCE INTELLIGENCE, *DFI*
*#COPIED*

The bolded are very true.
Just don't drive and loose all senses.
You're driving and there's no cars coming the other lane and you keep driving.. some people are so lost in their world..

That tinted glasses has good and bad side .
Bad side is. When the bad boys are on the road.. they can't tell who's in the vehicle..
They may decide to spray the vehicle.. just to be safe..

1 Like

Re: Truck Accident At Stadium Inward Ojuelegba, Surulere; LASTMA On Ground by AfonjaPriest: 8:55pm On Sep 30, 2023
Z Nana, the fraudulent beggar is back!!! Check out same post with different usernames:
This one
Talisman1:
Dear everyone!
Please assist us to survive this moment, it's very critical. lots of challenges and no one to look up to. Nothing is moving at my end and hunger is really dealing with us. Have exhausted my little token moving up and down to get a job but nothing yet.
Your hands would never dry.
Acct numb.
8 0 7 3 5 3 9 2 6 8 , Opay
.Z Nana
Another
PrideofNaijaa:
Dear everyone!
Please assist us to survive this moment, it's very critical. lots of challenges and no one to look up to. Nothing is moving at my end and hunger is really dealing with us. Have exhausted my little token moving up and down to get a job but nothing yet.
Acct numb.
.Z Nana
And another
Nextskills1:
Dear everyone!
Acct numb.
.Z Nana
Yet another
SupportTeam:
Dear everyone!
Acct numb.
.Z Nana
Additional
Keepsmiling1:
Dear everyone!
Acct numb.
.Z Nana
Red flag. Disclaimer. Persona non grata.
Z Nana is a serial criminal fraudulent individual and is here to promote his begging advert scam.
Z Nana, go to your church or mosque to beg and stop using different usernames on NAIRALAND to exploit people's compassion.
Using many usernames to beg is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil.
Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.
Re: Truck Accident At Stadium Inward Ojuelegba, Surulere; LASTMA On Ground by Obyangel: 12:38pm On Oct 01, 2023
accordadoga30:
Hope no life was lost.

Let's wait for that Agulu mandate thief to come and blame the LASG and tell us how he would have prevented the accident as a visionary leader

May God continue to protect us.

A o ni k'agbako oo

I never knew you're this use**less.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Tired; Heading To Finland. / Heavy Rainfall And Flood In Jibia Katsina (Photos Of Havoc Caused) / Students Survive Ghastly Motor Accident While Going Home For The Weekend. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.