Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

RE: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RE: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi (187 Views)

Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi / Chatham House: APC ‘Window-Dressing’ Tinubu – Dele Momodu / 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

RE: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by BrokenCondom: 4:03pm On Sep 30, 2023
grin grin grin

The voice behind the 'reasoning' You're about to read is talking from a position of pain. Read the lines well if I'm wrong.

Well thought Sarcasm. Nice Job!

Tinubu has been good at unveiling the true nature of people.

The man has been so unrepentantly and clearly evil, and they have found accommodation for him, and they are the ones excusing the evil, explaining the evil, looking to normalize the evil. They don’t even mind taking off their own garment of honor to cloak a filthy felon. Tinubu can only be thanked o! I thank GOD for Tinubu.

How would we have known how useless our judiciary is, if not for Tinubu? He has shown the decadence of the society.

BrokenCondom Na Bastard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L12skXDRaTU?si=FKBRri6BU5bxW4q5

(1) (Reply)

Why We May Not Support APC In 2027 – Seafood Dealers / No To Muslim Muslim Ticket, We're Multi-ethinicity & Multi-religion - Atiku / *asue Ighodalo: The Boardroom Guru Who Is Poised To Shake Up Edo Politics Come 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.