Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,138 members, 7,835,814 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Obasanjo May Not Apologise To Oyo Monarchs – Ex-Adviser, Abimbola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo May Not Apologise To Oyo Monarchs – Ex-Adviser, Abimbola (6786 Views)

'Obasanjo May Withdraw His Support For Atiku' - Anthony Sani / 2019 Presidency: Afenifere Meets Obasanjo, May Adopt Atiku / Buhari Has Ended Obasanjo’s May 29 Hypocrisy, Says Falana On June 12 Democracy D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo May Not Apologise To Oyo Monarchs – Ex-Adviser, Abimbola by Ewedegubbler: 7:47am On Oct 01, 2023
Those scoundrels disrespected the governor in public and they deserve to be chastised in public as well

Obj 1 - Obas 0

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo May Not Apologise To Oyo Monarchs – Ex-Adviser, Abimbola by BarrElChapo(m): 8:17am On Oct 01, 2023
Desusi:
I have been observing the way people criticized senior men in this platform, men of renowned of the past ( whether religious or political) and present without any iota of respect or honour forgetting that God hears it even if they have goofed or made any mistakes.The consequences are terrible, men and women beware,God has no respect of persons.Remember Miriam and Aaron who criticized Moses in the bible.

Is or was Obj ever anointed to rule?
Is he a prophet?
Abegi these men that fornicate with deities should not be criticized, lol
Re: Obasanjo May Not Apologise To Oyo Monarchs – Ex-Adviser, Abimbola by OmoOshodi(m): 9:34am On Oct 01, 2023
illicit:
He shd stick his apology up his ass

Very ugly thing
oloriburuku...who is your father
Re: Obasanjo May Not Apologise To Oyo Monarchs – Ex-Adviser, Abimbola by OmoOshodi(m): 9:37am On Oct 01, 2023
They(The Obas) disrespected their governor in the public... Abimbola wants Obasanjo to caution them in private....na na na......i love what Obasanjo did
Re: Obasanjo May Not Apologise To Oyo Monarchs – Ex-Adviser, Abimbola by Desusi: 9:51am On Oct 01, 2023
BarrElChapo:

Is or was Obj ever anointed to rule?
Is he a prophet?
Abegi these men that fornicate with deities should not be criticized, lol
As long as he was voted by the people to rule the nation,he is God's choice and they are never a terror to good works. Any act against leader appointed is against God.Be care, l don talk my own.
Re: Obasanjo May Not Apologise To Oyo Monarchs – Ex-Adviser, Abimbola by BarrElChapo(m): 10:27am On Oct 01, 2023
Desusi:
As long as he was voted by the people to rule the nation,he is God's choice and they are never a terror to good works. Any act against leader appointed is against God.Be care, l don talk my own.

Remember Saul in the Old Testament, the people chose him cos they were tired of being ruled by the prophets, how did it end ?
Re: Obasanjo May Not Apologise To Oyo Monarchs – Ex-Adviser, Abimbola by AntiChristian: 10:27am On Oct 01, 2023
triangulation:

No!
A ghomid from Òwu town (Ebora Òwu)

Yes o, my mistake!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo May Not Apologise To Oyo Monarchs – Ex-Adviser, Abimbola by Goodleader(m): 11:14am On Oct 01, 2023
Both Obasanjo and the insulted kings have their share of blame. Obasanjo's portion was because he rubbished the traditionally deserved respect for the traditional stools of the obas and the obas' portion was that they were not KINGLY enough to make Obasanjo see the consequence of his STUPIDITY AGAINST THE TRADITION. Bode Thomas, a then DIVISIONAL COUNCIL HEAD did the same thing to a single Oba Adeyemi the 2nd(Father of the immediate past Alaafin) on the 22nd of November 1953 and at just a pronouncement from Oba Adeyemi, Bode Thomas started barking like a dog. He continued barking like a dog till he died on the 23rd of November 2023. I am very sure of Something, If Oba Lamidi Adeyemi the 3rd was in that gathering that day, Obasanjo would not try that nonsense because he knows that The Adeyemi dynasty would not tolerate that. He just took advantage of the absence of the REAL KINGS like Oba Adeyemi. Instead of Obasanjo to apologize, the kings are better made to resign enmass because THEY ARE NOT KINGLY ENOUGH

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo May Not Apologise To Oyo Monarchs – Ex-Adviser, Abimbola by Goodleader(m): 11:26am On Oct 01, 2023
Sorry i meant to type 23rd November 1953.Bode Thomas died barking like a dog on November 23rd 1953.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo May Not Apologise To Oyo Monarchs – Ex-Adviser, Abimbola by Swiftgrp: 12:00pm On Oct 01, 2023
Re: Obasanjo May Not Apologise To Oyo Monarchs – Ex-Adviser, Abimbola by kabillionaire(m): 12:57pm On Oct 01, 2023
I trust BABA!
How can he apologize when he didn't do any thing wrong.
If I were the governor, I'll find a way of punishing those useless impostors called chiefs that can't even tackle skull mining in their domain.
Constitutionally, the governor or president is above them as the case may be.
Re: Obasanjo May Not Apologise To Oyo Monarchs – Ex-Adviser, Abimbola by Exceed15: 1:05pm On Oct 01, 2023
Bone dem jare. Obas wey dey collect bribe.
Re: Obasanjo May Not Apologise To Oyo Monarchs – Ex-Adviser, Abimbola by kernniejay(m): 1:34pm On Oct 01, 2023
Desusi:
I have been observing the way people criticized senior men in this platform, men of renowned of the past ( whether religious or political) and present without any iota of respect or honour forgetting that God hears it even if they have goofed or made any mistakes.The consequences are terrible, men and women beware,God has no respect of persons.Remember Miriam and Aaron who criticized Moses in the bible.
That is one of the bad effect of social media on this rotten generation. No iota of respect or regard for anybody. Anyway, there is a consequence for every action and nobody can escape that.
Re: Obasanjo May Not Apologise To Oyo Monarchs – Ex-Adviser, Abimbola by MamaletASO: 2:24pm On Oct 01, 2023
Is dis a story too

Chai! What's nairaland turning to??

Pooh-pooh place

Re: Obasanjo May Not Apologise To Oyo Monarchs – Ex-Adviser, Abimbola by Desusi: 3:03pm On Oct 01, 2023
BarrElChapo:

Remember Saul in the Old Testament, the people chose him cos they were tired of being ruled by the prophets, how did it end ?
It ended in praised, because was connected to the matter.
Re: Obasanjo May Not Apologise To Oyo Monarchs – Ex-Adviser, Abimbola by Desusi: 3:04pm On Oct 01, 2023
Desusi:

It ended in praised, because was connected to the matter.
Because God's hand was connected to the issue, it ended in praise
Re: Obasanjo May Not Apologise To Oyo Monarchs – Ex-Adviser, Abimbola by oluxy(m): 7:49pm On Oct 01, 2023
illicit:
He shd stick his apology up his ass

Very ugly thing

Yes ugly right?
But his shoe lace if sold can feed your generations to come including you.
Re: Obasanjo May Not Apologise To Oyo Monarchs – Ex-Adviser, Abimbola by illicit(m): 7:52pm On Oct 01, 2023
oluxy:

Yes ugly right?
But his shoe lace if sold can feed your generations to come including you.

I don't eat shoe laces

You do?

Obviously
Re: Obasanjo May Not Apologise To Oyo Monarchs – Ex-Adviser, Abimbola by Stoplying: 8:52pm On Oct 01, 2023
Let me get this right:

1) A high ranking Igbo man of noble origin shakes the hand of the Oni of Ife and the Yoruba ask for the head of the Igbo man.
2) Obasanjo openly disrespects yoruba monarchs and even orders them to stand up, and the same Yoruba clap for Obasanjo and say that the yoruba monarchs should be happy the governor is not dealing with them.
3) where is consistency ? Which one is worse, shaking a monarch's hands (a consensual action) or disrespecting and ordering monarchs around ? Yoruba sophisticated people explain the triple standard please.
4) with you yoruba, facts seem to change according to your mood of the day. It is hard for non yoruba to understand you guys, there is no logic to what you say and how you act, I guess it is that "sophistication" you like to talk about.
Re: Obasanjo May Not Apologise To Oyo Monarchs – Ex-Adviser, Abimbola by Stoplying: 9:18pm On Oct 01, 2023
Oscarchims:
Now I understand the issues...
Normal they ought to stand but I think obasanjo might have sounded rude
Talking to monarchs like a teacher talking to his teenaged students.
And guys like you think it only sounded a little bit rude Yet when an igboland shook the hand of the Oni of Ife, you guys wanted the head of the Igboman.

Explain the difference in your reactions to both events.
Re: Obasanjo May Not Apologise To Oyo Monarchs – Ex-Adviser, Abimbola by Oscarchims: 10:24pm On Oct 01, 2023
Stoplying:

Talking to monarchs like a teacher talking to his teenaged students.
And guys like you think it only sounded a little bit rude Yet when an igboland shake the hand of the Oni of Ife, you guys wanted the head of the Igboman.

Explain the difference in your reactions to both events.
Must you sound bias
Re: Obasanjo May Not Apologise To Oyo Monarchs – Ex-Adviser, Abimbola by Stoplying: 10:30pm On Oct 01, 2023
Oscarchims:

Must you sound bias
What is biased in what I said ?
If you can't recognise neutrality, then perhaps you should know that you may be a fanatic.
Re: Obasanjo May Not Apologise To Oyo Monarchs – Ex-Adviser, Abimbola by Oscarchims: 7:45am On Oct 02, 2023
Stoplying:

What is biased in what I said ?
If you can't recognise neutrality, then perhaps you should know that you may be a fanatic.
Bro... I ain't... No time for da
Re: Obasanjo May Not Apologise To Oyo Monarchs – Ex-Adviser, Abimbola by Stoplying: 12:43pm On Oct 02, 2023
Oscarchims:

Bro... I ain't... No time for da
Who put a gun to your head and forced you to comment then ? Remain consistent.
Re: Obasanjo May Not Apologise To Oyo Monarchs – Ex-Adviser, Abimbola by Oscarchims: 12:54pm On Oct 02, 2023
Stoplying:

Who put a gun to your head and forced you to comment then ? Remain consistent.
Am always consistent

(1) (2) (Reply)

Benue: Supreme Court re-affirms Gov Alia (APC), Dismisses PDP/Uba's appeal / Triplets Delivered In Anambra Flood Camp / First Igbo Appointee In Pmb's Administration?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.