Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,686 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Atiku On Fishing Expedition, Tinubu Tells US Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku On Fishing Expedition, Tinubu Tells US Court (17162 Views)

Keyamo Goes On Fishing While Enjoying His Vacation Abroad (Photo) / Nigerians Blast Atiku On Twitter For Not Debating Because Of Absence Of Buhari / Festus Keyamo Mocks Atiku On Twitter As Ex-vpā€™s Followers Fire Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku On Fishing Expedition, Tinubu Tells US Court by lagosrd: 8:39pm On Sep 30, 2023
Very soon Nigerian certificate sef will not be recognized anywhere in the world.
Re: Atiku On Fishing Expedition, Tinubu Tells US Court by 7lives: 8:42pm On Sep 30, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Cryto page lol. Indeed you are truely lazy. That stuff is for people who are not ready to for the realities of life. Who think there is a short cut to getting rich. A total waste of time. Same with forex trading. grin

Really?
Re: Atiku On Fishing Expedition, Tinubu Tells US Court by Miracle2020: 8:42pm On Sep 30, 2023
Yes we want catch that fish wey want kill everybody.
Re: Atiku On Fishing Expedition, Tinubu Tells US Court by slowice(m): 8:43pm On Sep 30, 2023
Allow us to fish in peace Mr fraudster

1 Like

Re: Atiku On Fishing Expedition, Tinubu Tells US Court by yommen: 8:44pm On Sep 30, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Cryto page lol. Indeed you are truely lazy. That stuff is for people who are not ready to for the realities of life. Who think there is a short cut to getting rich. A total waste of time. Same with forex trading. grin

If you don't know about an industry, you either shut up or ask questions!!!
Re: Atiku On Fishing Expedition, Tinubu Tells US Court by Chetas81(m): 8:44pm On Sep 30, 2023
YOU THAT SUPPORT TINUBU, LOOK LIKE ALIEN šŸ‘½

1 Like

Re: Atiku On Fishing Expedition, Tinubu Tells US Court by duro4chang(m): 8:46pm On Sep 30, 2023
Atiku the fisherman

1 Like

Re: Atiku On Fishing Expedition, Tinubu Tells US Court by Mcadamson: 8:46pm On Sep 30, 2023
As usual, Mr Failure in conjunction with Bitter Obi will meet their Waterloo, no cap. Failure is their food in this current political adventure. grin grin
Re: Atiku On Fishing Expedition, Tinubu Tells US Court by zinosleek(m): 8:49pm On Sep 30, 2023
Tinubu has set these guys on an endless chase. They keep shifting the post, from he doesn't have a certificate, he didn't graduate from Chicago, he uses a woman Identity and blah blah blah.

That's how some people wasted their hope on Buhari, from he no get result to he is a clone.

This is a another wild goose chase. Don't waste your hopes or emotion that a court in US will disqualify Tinubu.

Before anyone jump at me, I'm not partisan, just a realist.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku On Fishing Expedition, Tinubu Tells US Court by tfelicityk(m): 8:49pm On Sep 30, 2023
Their pain are obvious...

The first is busy spending money, time and energy to distract the present administration.

The second is busy speaking ill of academy records... And the brilliant man can't give accurate statistics and figures.

Are they not loosing their credibility and ridiculing themselves to the world?

Tinubu's legal team are very intelligent and doing well.

1 Like

Re: Atiku On Fishing Expedition, Tinubu Tells US Court by Edusouls(m): 8:50pm On Sep 30, 2023
Dittodat:
Atiku is looking for what's not missing. The sore loser is just chasing shadows grin
He will preoccupied with this and other rumors for the next 8 years.
He will keep giving the delusional retar@ded imb@cile IPOB terrorist cannibals false hope for a long time to come grin
shut up this is not about ipob or Igbos, this is about integrity and reputation of Yorubas disgraced worldwide and eched in history books, get small sense everything no be tribalism

2 Likes

Re: Atiku On Fishing Expedition, Tinubu Tells US Court by Dittodat: 8:51pm On Sep 30, 2023
Edusouls:
shut up this is not about ipob or Igbos, this is about integrity and reputation of Yorubas disgraced worldwide and eched in history books, get small sense everything no be tribalism
Ranting of another brainless retar@ded imb@cile IPOB terrorist cannibal. STFU and GTFOH.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atiku On Fishing Expedition, Tinubu Tells US Court by Samogloby: 8:54pm On Sep 30, 2023
Ordinary documents,our president is spending tax payer money to block it in US court, who say God is not wonderful. Brilliant and first class student for that matter

1 Like

Re: Atiku On Fishing Expedition, Tinubu Tells US Court by Masterclass32: 8:58pm On Sep 30, 2023
What's all this fight to stop the release of "first class" credentials.? The fight has transferred to America, see them quoting American law upandan. Just allow the world see this thing and close this matter once and for all.

1 Like

Re: Atiku On Fishing Expedition, Tinubu Tells US Court by hotseat: 8:59pm On Sep 30, 2023
So the Dubai Landlord is now a fisherman?

Chai!

E go fish tire and e no go see fish to catch.

Atiku, you see your life?

What a sore loser like Mr Brewery!
Re: Atiku On Fishing Expedition, Tinubu Tells US Court by Aboguede(m): 9:00pm On Sep 30, 2023
Taylor92:

Crying keh

Me thatā€™s always switching tabs from crypto page to Nairaland

Better come make i teach you better online job make hunger no kill you

Nna abeg teach ur flend(me) anyone. No mind that church rat
Re: Atiku On Fishing Expedition, Tinubu Tells US Court by AfonjaPriest: 9:01pm On Sep 30, 2023
Faith, also known as Angela, the fraudulent beggar is back!!! Before anyone falls prey to his deceptive art in begging, check out the same post from his archives, as presented below:
Breathlife:
please guys please don't just scroll pass. please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor onĀ Ā sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinkingĀ garriĀ since Monday and theĀ garriĀ we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD bless you
Acct num: Faith
First Bank
This One
Finest677:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num:
FaithS.H
First Bank
Another
Decency21:
please guys please don't just scroll pass. please I beg you in the name of almighty GOD pls someone should please help me, my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor onĀ Ā sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinkingĀ garriĀ since Monday and theĀ garriĀ we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD bless you
Acct num:Faith
First Bank
Red flag. Disclaimer. Persona non grata.
This person, known as Faith, a.k.a. Angela, has various accounts for his begging operations with different banking platforms.
He is a serial criminal fraudulent individual, and is here to promote his begging advert scam.
This message should be clear to him. He should go to his church or mosque to beg and stop using different usernames on NAIRALAND to exploit people's compassion.
Faith, better known as Angela Oyom Ubi; you have used over 100 usernames to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one username. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku On Fishing Expedition, Tinubu Tells US Court by Edusouls(m): 9:01pm On Sep 30, 2023
Tinubu is a terrible mistake Nigerians made, a monumental disgrace to Yorubas, Nigeria and the black race as a whole, una don cast beyond the boarders of this cursed entity called Nigeria
Re: Atiku On Fishing Expedition, Tinubu Tells US Court by Felix6: 9:05pm On Sep 30, 2023
AMODA YEKINI SHOULD STOP SOILING NIGERIA'S IMAGE AND REPUTATION, EVEN IF HE DOES NOT HAVE SHAME, OTHERS ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH HIS CRIMINALITY.
Re: Atiku On Fishing Expedition, Tinubu Tells US Court by atiku4President(m): 9:05pm On Sep 30, 2023
Kokorokopeniis:
As a man,you suppose check my signature.
If after one week you do not get your desired result, you can report my bank account for fraud.
You mean the account you just opened today? I fear you and everything you represent.
Re: Atiku On Fishing Expedition, Tinubu Tells US Court by Mosba: 9:06pm On Sep 30, 2023
Wisereborn:
In a sane country, Tinubu would have resigned

He is just giving Nigeria a bad name

I don't think other nationalities have insulted any of our president, the way they did Tinubu, I mean e-bola Tinubu abi na Amoda undecided

So all you need to do to make a president resign in a sane country is to just start shouting he has no certificate to the world?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku On Fishing Expedition, Tinubu Tells US Court by victorsola: 9:06pm On Sep 30, 2023
ManirBK:
Good development

Tinubu's legal team very intelligent and trickish!!!
I swear very smart .
Re: Atiku On Fishing Expedition, Tinubu Tells US Court by Amah70: 9:06pm On Sep 30, 2023
Good. People on fishing expedition often catch fish.
Otherwise hidden information are often discovered while on fishing expedition. You want to bamboozle Americans with English language. You think you are addressing the court judges in Nigeria whose appointments were largely influenced by you.

1 Like

Re: Atiku On Fishing Expedition, Tinubu Tells US Court by bluefilm: 9:09pm On Sep 30, 2023
The Guilty Are Afraid.

The way the cookie crumbles.

The joker in the pack.

But a short time to live.

Come easy go easy

An ace up my sleeve.

1 Like

Re: Atiku On Fishing Expedition, Tinubu Tells US Court by walozanga(m): 9:09pm On Sep 30, 2023
A president hiding the authenticity of his certificate. You must me an animal to support Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Atiku On Fishing Expedition, Tinubu Tells US Court by raskymonojendor: 9:10pm On Sep 30, 2023
That's just common knowledge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku On Fishing Expedition, Tinubu Tells US Court by raskymonojendor: 9:12pm On Sep 30, 2023
lagosrd:
Very soon Nigerian certificate sef will not be recognized anywhere in the world.
Transcript is what is recognized. Not certificates. If you apply for a job abroad or to an higher institution. What you get asked for is your transcript of academic record.
Re: Atiku On Fishing Expedition, Tinubu Tells US Court by MrAgbako: 9:14pm On Sep 30, 2023
šŸ˜‚

Atiku wey no know how to yab. Itsnt this one too much for him šŸ˜‚
Re: Atiku On Fishing Expedition, Tinubu Tells US Court by Throwback: 9:14pm On Sep 30, 2023
Tinubu is running circles round Atiku.

Atiku would never get what is not his business to get.

1 Like

Re: Atiku On Fishing Expedition, Tinubu Tells US Court by Benwallt(m): 9:14pm On Sep 30, 2023
Taylor92:
Exactly

He must fish you out

Whatever youā€™re hiding in Chicago vaults must be fished out

We want to see that thing that made you cry that if exposed it will make grave damage to your reputation

Every Nigerians wan see am

Bloody she-male

A school cert holder can not fish out a rugged first class product home or abroad. He will ended up a sandwich for sharks, crocodiles or whales. Tinubu must not release his beautiful certificate to be viewed by criminals- atikulates and obedients
Re: Atiku On Fishing Expedition, Tinubu Tells US Court by Amah70: 9:15pm On Sep 30, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

A people whose brain was so distorted by Nnamdi Kanu who alleged that Buhari is dead and was substituted with someone from Sudan by the name Jubrin Alsudan?! grin

It's Atiku versus Tinubu. Have you forgotten?
Tinubu funded your lot in Yoruba Nation agitators as Plan B if Buhari refused to hand power over to Tinubu.

You lot even waved Oduduwa Republic flags on the grounds of London's Chatham House in support of Tinubu while he was speaking inside the house.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ortom Donates Items To Agatu Displaced People (Photos) / Osun Election Petition Tribunal Update: INEC Tenders Election Results / Secondus Appoints Chidoka Special Adviser On Strategy And External Engagements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.