Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Atiku On Fishing Expedition, Tinubu Tells US Court - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku On Fishing Expedition, Tinubu Tells US Court (17166 Views)

Keyamo Goes On Fishing While Enjoying His Vacation Abroad (Photo) / Nigerians Blast Atiku On Twitter For Not Debating Because Of Absence Of Buhari / Festus Keyamo Mocks Atiku On Twitter As Ex-vp’s Followers Fire Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku On Fishing Expedition, Tinubu Tells US Court by Padipadi(m): 12:02am On Oct 01, 2023
Taylor92:
Exactly

He must fish you out

Whatever you’re hiding in Chicago vaults must be fished out

We want to see that thing that made you cry that if exposed it will make grave damage to your reputation

Every Nigerians wan see am

Bloody she-male
I no blame you o. Na the mørons wey like your post I blame. DSS hand go touch you, your yansh go red! Shebi you dey call your daddy's mate a she-male!
You are fvcked up o!
Re: Atiku On Fishing Expedition, Tinubu Tells US Court by Padipadi(m): 12:02am On Oct 01, 2023
Ofunaofu:
Whether Atiku is on fishing expedition or on a wild goose chase

One thing is certain, Tinubu is a certificate forger and will be disgraced internationally
you go explain tire!
Re: Atiku On Fishing Expedition, Tinubu Tells US Court by Roozzaay(m): 12:31am On Oct 01, 2023
But wetin dey inside wey dey make him hide ham nah
Re: Atiku On Fishing Expedition, Tinubu Tells US Court by Boldideas: 1:15am On Oct 01, 2023
Wisereborn:
In a sane country, Tinubu would have resigned

He is just giving Nigeria a bad name

I don't think other nationalities have insulted any of our president, the way they did Tinubu, I mean e-bola Tinubu abi na Amoda undecided

Resign for who if I may ask? Is it for PDP that wasted 16 years of your youthful age Or for Pandora that could NOT do what Alex Oti is doing in Abia for 8 years that he was a governor of a state with lot of legal and illegal billionaires Just forget that scrap! Tinubu is still the best man for the job among these three loud mouthed contestants.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku On Fishing Expedition, Tinubu Tells US Court by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 3:01am On Oct 01, 2023
ManirBK:
Good development

Tinubu's legal team very intelligent and trickish!!!

Dont you feel stupid writing this ? Are you not ashamed that you are for sale to a drug dealer ?
Re: Atiku On Fishing Expedition, Tinubu Tells US Court by Ambassadors: 4:53am On Oct 01, 2023
This is why Nigerians will keep suffering. Don't worry shege banza pro max loading soon.
EyeCumInPiece:
Imagine #1 Public Servant of Nigeria desperately fighting to stop his 1st Class Results from being released, and some criminal, morally-bankrupt tribal bigots are supporting him.
Re: Atiku On Fishing Expedition, Tinubu Tells US Court by Fearyourcreator: 6:52am On Oct 01, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Oga Taylor92 this Election loss pain you nobi small. Day and night you are always crying on Nairaland. grin
Always, like 20 times everyday

2 Likes

Re: Atiku On Fishing Expedition, Tinubu Tells US Court by mudolak(m): 11:32am On Oct 01, 2023
[quote author=EyeCumInPiece post=126112817]Imagine #1 Public Servant of Nigeria desperately fighting to stop his 1st Class Results from being released, and some criminal, morally-bankrupt tribal bigots are supporting him.
[/quot
U ar novice... results is different from private record Atiku is berating CSU that they are lie about Tinubu admitted to there University
What nonsense is that why can't Atiku submit his record instead of result to INEC when he knew result can be manipulation
Re: Atiku On Fishing Expedition, Tinubu Tells US Court by lagosrd: 5:47pm On Oct 02, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Transcript is what is recognized. Not certificates. If you apply for a job abroad or to an higher institution. What you get asked for is your transcript of academic record.

Says who, I have been asked to send in my certificates for a job I applied for a road and it was used . So stop saying way you don know. It's only for the purpose of schooling that your transcript is needed.

If you like present 50page transcript, what is sure is that once the were able to spot any infraction or fraudulently obtained document be it certificate or what have you, you're out. Simple
Re: Atiku On Fishing Expedition, Tinubu Tells US Court by Tito24: 11:47am On Oct 05, 2023
Taylor92:

Crying keh

Me that’s always switching tabs from crypto page to Nairaland

Better come make i teach you better online job make hunger no kill you
online money begging

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko-Haram In Military Uniform Kill 8 In Borno Village / How To Check Your Federal Constituency Budget Allocations (N1.3 Bill -Surulere1) / Osinbajo Leaves For Kigali For 25th National Commemoration Of Rwandan Genocide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.