Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,437 members, 7,815,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Denrele Joins The Channel O Africa Vj Team - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Denrele Joins The Channel O Africa Vj Team (4694 Views)

Mnet To Shutdown Channel O Africa On 31march 2015 / Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 / Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Denrele Joins The Channel O Africa Vj Team by SATMAN(m): 2:47pm On Oct 20, 2011
Channel O Africa is deepening its commitment to the continent and spreading the word on being Original African with the recent selection of its new, young and vibrant VJs.

Edun ‘Denrele’ Olufemi (Nigeria), Flavia Tumusiime (Uganda), Jokate Mwegelo (Tanzania), Joey Muthengi (Kenya), Stefen ‘J.Town’ Menson (Ghana) and Maya Wegerif, the roving VJ from South Africa, were chosen from some of the best talent in their respective countries and they all have one thing in common, their love of African music!

For Channel O Africa, this is a bold move towards giving viewers a peek at the different cultures and spaces within Africa to show how African music and musicians are reshaping the entertainment arena and standing up for recognition. The VJs will be going behind-the-scenes and giving viewers a wider picture of what goes on in the music and entertainment world that is rapidly growing in Africa as well as internationally.

READ MORE AT:- http://talkmedianigeria.com/2011/10/20/denrele-joins-the-channel-o-africa-vj-team/

Re: Denrele Joins The Channel O Africa Vj Team by manchy7531: 12:52pm On Nov 01, 2011
Good for him,after he was kicked out of soundcity
Re: Denrele Joins The Channel O Africa Vj Team by otumfour(m): 1:22pm On Nov 01, 2011
I see u J-town
Re: Denrele Joins The Channel O Africa Vj Team by highland(m): 1:24pm On Nov 01, 2011
okare omo mi.
Re: Denrele Joins The Channel O Africa Vj Team by atasteve: 1:55pm On Nov 01, 2011
Congrats, good one.
Re: Denrele Joins The Channel O Africa Vj Team by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 01, 2011
If am to be a fan of Channel O, seeing this gaylike guy will make me not to
Re: Denrele Joins The Channel O Africa Vj Team by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 01, 2011
G*y Modarf*cker!!!  undecided
Re: Denrele Joins The Channel O Africa Vj Team by Mavor: 2:57pm On Nov 01, 2011
the second chick from the left makes sense!!!
Re: Denrele Joins The Channel O Africa Vj Team by KacHemNaU(m): 3:31pm On Nov 01, 2011
Mavor:

na d first one me want oo
Re: Denrele Joins The Channel O Africa Vj Team by kokoA(m): 3:54pm On Nov 01, 2011
KacHemNaU:

na d first one me want oo

Give me any one there, I go collect sharp sharp sef.
Re: Denrele Joins The Channel O Africa Vj Team by Jman3(m): 4:34pm On Nov 01, 2011
Mavor:

I agree. But the first on the left aint bad at all. shocked
Re: Denrele Joins The Channel O Africa Vj Team by Okijajuju1(m): 5:32pm On Nov 01, 2011
Me I gbadun the first one on the left. To Gbaski!! grin
Re: Denrele Joins The Channel O Africa Vj Team by eghost247(m): 8:43pm On Nov 01, 2011
good for him and goodluck to him
Re: Denrele Joins The Channel O Africa Vj Team by femi4: 10:17pm On Nov 01, 2011
Mavor:

I guess u need to recheck that first girl on the left. She really make sense
Re: Denrele Joins The Channel O Africa Vj Team by amblors(m): 11:27pm On Nov 01, 2011
Ijogz K:

G*y Modarf*cker!!!  undecided
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Denrele Joins The Channel O Africa Vj Team by merjo: 4:47pm On Nov 02, 2011
Denrele a big congrats to you man you show so much passion when you are on air and your style is also unique and different
Re: Denrele Joins The Channel O Africa Vj Team by Gbenge77(m): 5:33pm On Nov 02, 2011
Tremendous.
Re: Denrele Joins The Channel O Africa Vj Team by kobikwelu(m): 1:14am On Nov 06, 2011
trust short minded peeps,

instead of concentrating on the fact that he has a unique style and really is a standout,

the beef is cos he is gay

(1) (Reply)

Which Do You Prefer? Two And Half Men Vs Big Bang Theory / Movies, Lyrics, Cartoons & Images That Cryptically Predicted/warned About 9/11 / World Premiere: “this Is Houston” Movie Trailer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.