Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,188 members, 7,867,446 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:16 PM

Why Is The President Canceling Independence Day Celebrations? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is The President Canceling Independence Day Celebrations? (439 Views)

Canceling Independence Day Celebration Is Treason Against Nigeria / #rubbinminds: Nigerians React To Yemi Osinbajo Canceling Interview With Ebuka / Okorocha Commends Oyegun For Canceling Imo LGA Congress. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is The President Canceling Independence Day Celebrations? by Isokotolopia: 8:47pm On Sep 30, 2023
I find it puzzling that the President is tactically canceling the annual activities earmarked to celebrate Nigeria’s 63rd Independence anniversary.

What is behind this action bawoooo?
Re: Why Is The President Canceling Independence Day Celebrations? by Xxxxtentacion2: 8:58pm On Sep 30, 2023
what is there to celebrate ?
Re: Why Is The President Canceling Independence Day Celebrations? by Okoroawusa: 8:59pm On Sep 30, 2023
Who told you that the independence day celebration was cancelled?
Re: Why Is The President Canceling Independence Day Celebrations? by Isokotolopia: 9:02pm On Sep 30, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Who told you that the independence day celebration was cancelled?
SGF said so
Re: Why Is The President Canceling Independence Day Celebrations? by Bestbrain123(m): 9:09pm On Sep 30, 2023
That is to tell you the high level of toxic growth in this nation.... I can stand and tell you.. His doing the right thing, cuz normally he him self is part of the growth.. So advicing you to celebrate toxic growth is hypocritical in nature..i respect him for this action because he knows exactly what he is doing..
Re: Why Is The President Canceling Independence Day Celebrations? by fkelly(m): 9:42pm On Sep 30, 2023
Nigeria
Re: Why Is The President Canceling Independence Day Celebrations? by Emperormartin(m): 9:45pm On Sep 30, 2023
This is the best move he has taken since inauguration!!!
Re: Why Is The President Canceling Independence Day Celebrations? by Dubetex96(m): 9:52pm On Sep 30, 2023
What are we even celebrating ? 1kg of gas is now N950.

We're already seeing forecasts that it may reach N1100/kg before December.

I wish to appeal to our APC members who are already gnashing teeth because of this increment.

We're really sorry. We're just looking for a way to teach Obidients a bitter lesson
Re: Why Is The President Canceling Independence Day Celebrations? by Pigstormentor: 10:00pm On Sep 30, 2023
FEAR of COUP. cheesy
Re: Why Is The President Canceling Independence Day Celebrations? by ChybuzzDD(m): 7:00am On Oct 01, 2023
Isokotolopia:
I find it puzzling that the President is tactically canceling the annual activities earmarked to celebrate Nigeria’s 63rd Independence anniversary.

What is behind this action bawoooo?

What do you want to celebrate

(1) (Reply)

Obi And Obidients Are Serial Liars, Failed Propagandists / Why Is Tinubu Trying To Block FBI? / Gov Oborevwori Flags-off Construction Of N78bn Effurun/warri Flyovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.