Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Varunpulyani, Leave Akpabio And Akwa Ibom Out Of Your Damage Thrust - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Varunpulyani, Leave Akpabio And Akwa Ibom Out Of Your Damage Thrust (523 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh / Corruption At NDDC: Rodnab, Akpabio And The N16 Billion NDDC Contract / Politics Without Bitterness: Governor Udom Emmanuel Hugs Akpabio And Nsima Ekere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Varunpulyani, Leave Akpabio And Akwa Ibom Out Of Your Damage Thrust by Opinedecandid(m): 11:35pm On Sep 30, 2023
https://www.nairaland.com/7860106/see-white-elephant-projects-nigerian

Let me quickly respond to the above thread and advise the author,
@Varunpulyani to keep Akpabio and Akwa Ibom out of his mouth.

The two projects mentioned in that post are

The Next of Champion, and

Four Point by Sharton.

For his information, the Staduim initiated and completed by the administration of the Senate President, HE, Senator Godswill Akapbio is the pride of Akwa Ibom.

The other is the Three Star hotel at Ikot Ekepne, AKS also initiated and completed by the distinguished Senator. That facility just hosted the National Assembly Principal Officers Retreat last weekend.
A quick Google search can confirm that.

This is not to mean that we don't have abandoned projects in Akwa Ibom, we do.
However, next time you are interested, ask Akwa Ibom people.
Stop staying at God-knkws-where to make careless assumptions

There are a myriad of ways to use and trend, other than casting aspersions where you have got no business doing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Varunpulyani, Leave Akpabio And Akwa Ibom Out Of Your Damage Thrust by LikeAking: 11:43pm On Sep 30, 2023
Oga abeg rest..

The Op you mentioned is doing his doing is job …
Re: Varunpulyani, Leave Akpabio And Akwa Ibom Out Of Your Damage Thrust by MTNnews: 12:52am On Oct 01, 2023
When I exposed the foolish Igbo n his endemic hate fools from Ipobland were lamenting but wetin concern before any Igbo can tell me a thing to believe e or she will sweat

Imagine the foolish Igbo claiming Eko Atlantic IA white elephant project ? The oloriburuku n idiot did know the population of Duval didn't drop on Dubai over night.

Oloshious hate filled cursed souls everywhere from Ipobland. Just imagine how despicable any human can be denigrate the first estate with mapped out sewage system, first in the whole of the country.

I wonder what millennium his ipob tribe will be able to have same sewage system

1 Like

Re: Varunpulyani, Leave Akpabio And Akwa Ibom Out Of Your Damage Thrust by LajaLaba: 2:52am On Oct 01, 2023
LikeAking:
Oga abeg rest..

The Op you mentioned is doing his doing is job …

Doing his job?u are a comedian right?

2 Likes

Re: Varunpulyani, Leave Akpabio And Akwa Ibom Out Of Your Damage Thrust by overall90: 3:25am On Oct 01, 2023
But the op wrote about White elephant projects and not abandoned projects.
There is a big difference.

1 Like

Re: Varunpulyani, Leave Akpabio And Akwa Ibom Out Of Your Damage Thrust by Floky215: 3:30am On Oct 01, 2023
Opinedecandid:

Four Point by Sharton.

For his information, the Staduim initiated and completed by the administration of the Senate President, HE, Senator Godswill Akapbio is the pride of Akwa Ibom.

The other is the Three Star hotel at Ikot Ekepne, AKS also initiated and completed by the distinguished Senator. That facility just hosted the National Assembly Principal Officers Retreat last weekend.

There are a myriad of ways to use and trend, other than casting aspersions where you have got no business doing.

Another kobo kobo tout on the beat...!!!

1 Like

Re: Varunpulyani, Leave Akpabio And Akwa Ibom Out Of Your Damage Thrust by GeneralPula: 4:59am On Oct 01, 2023
overall90:
But the op wrote about White elephant projects and not abandoned projects.
There is a big difference.
What is the difference?
Re: Varunpulyani, Leave Akpabio And Akwa Ibom Out Of Your Damage Thrust by Opinedecandid(m): 4:38pm On Oct 03, 2023
Floky215:

Another kobo kobo tout on the beat...!!!

Do the things you read up there sound mediocre like you?
Re: Varunpulyani, Leave Akpabio And Akwa Ibom Out Of Your Damage Thrust by IamAtikulate: 4:49pm On Oct 03, 2023
MTNnews:
When I exposed the foolish Igbo n his endemic hate fools from Ipobland were lamenting but wetin concern before any Igbo can tell me a thing to believe e or she will sweat

Imagine the foolish Igbo claiming Eko Atlantic IA white elephant project ? The oloriburuku n idiot did know the population of Duval didn't drop on Dubai over night.

Oloshious hate filled cursed souls everywhere from Ipobland. Just imagine how despicable any human can be denigrate the first estate with mapped out sewage system, first in the whole of the country.

I wonder what millennium his ipob tribe will be able to have same sewage system
Some.of you Yoeubas are f00lish

Despite the op acknowledging that he copied what he posted from David Hundeyin, a yoruba man, you still went on and blame Igbo.

I am sure an Igbo man bought all your ancestral lands and turn you into a tenant

😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Varunpulyani, Leave Akpabio And Akwa Ibom Out Of Your Damage Thrust by IamAtikulate: 4:51pm On Oct 03, 2023
Opinedecandid:

Four Point by Sharton.

Don't blame the OP, blame David Hundeyin.

The op only posted his work and credited him, yet you still found a way to blame him.

Nigerians are wonderful
Re: Varunpulyani, Leave Akpabio And Akwa Ibom Out Of Your Damage Thrust by Ikaeniyan0: 5:16pm On Oct 03, 2023
IamAtikulate:

Despite the op acknowledging that he copied what he posted from David Hundeyin, a yoruba man, you still went on and blame Igbo.

I am sure an Igbo man bought all your ancestral lands and turn you into a tenant

😂😂😂
David hudeyin is not a yoruba man
Re: Varunpulyani, Leave Akpabio And Akwa Ibom Out Of Your Damage Thrust by forgiveness: 5:22pm On Oct 03, 2023
IamAtikulate:

😂😂😂

David is not Yoruba
Re: Varunpulyani, Leave Akpabio And Akwa Ibom Out Of Your Damage Thrust by IamAtikulate: 12:12am On Oct 04, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
David hudeyin is not a yoruba man
But he is not Igbo, right?

Yet, your brothers keep throwing tantrums, blaming Igbos. I don't blame him because by default, a typical yoriba man thinks that anyone who is not Hausa or Yoruba must definitely be Igbo.

Travel, una say no
Re: Varunpulyani, Leave Akpabio And Akwa Ibom Out Of Your Damage Thrust by Floky215: 1:10am On Oct 04, 2023
Opinedecandid:

Do the things you read up there sound mediocre like you?

100% rubbish...!!
Re: Varunpulyani, Leave Akpabio And Akwa Ibom Out Of Your Damage Thrust by BoldBrainz(m): 4:32am On Oct 04, 2023
Incidentally, David Inyene-obong Hundeyin is an Akwa Ibom man, but this OP is here lambasting innocent Igbos..😂.

The frustration in Nigeria is indeed surreal.
Re: Varunpulyani, Leave Akpabio And Akwa Ibom Out Of Your Damage Thrust by Ikaeniyan0: 6:15am On Oct 04, 2023
IamAtikulate:

But he is not Igbo, right?

Yet, your brothers keep throwing tantrums, blaming Igbos. I don't blame him because by default, a typical yoriba man thinks that anyone who is not Hausa or Yoruba must definitely be Igbo.

Travel, una say no
You claim hudeyin is a yoruba, and I told you is not a Yoruba.
Re: Varunpulyani, Leave Akpabio And Akwa Ibom Out Of Your Damage Thrust by Varunpulyani: 12:51pm On Oct 06, 2023
IamAtikulate:

Don't blame the OP, blame David Hundeyin.

The op only posted his work and credited him, yet you still found a way to blame him.

Nigerians are wonderful

E shock you

(1) (Reply)

In America You Can Even Re-Design Your Certificate to Your Own Tastes / Governor Soludo Celebrating The Suffering Of Anambra People / BRT Ticketers Scamming Lagosians: Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.