Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Can My Date Of Birth In WAEC Be Changed - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can My Date Of Birth In WAEC Be Changed (919 Views)

Can Date Of Birth On WAEC Be Corrected? / Top Ten Abhorent Rules In Covenant University That Must Be Changed / Mary Folafoluwa Oginni, Best Student In WAEC Who Left Nigeria Due To ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can My Date Of Birth In WAEC Be Changed by Mtschewwww: 11:58pm On Sep 30, 2023
Good day everyone, please I need your advice. My cousin wrote his WAEC when he was 17 years.... that same year he wanted to open a bank account and was told that until he was 18 years of age. He decided to open the account using age 18. His NIN and international passport bears the same birth age with the bank account. Now he wants to apply for studies abroad but the birth certificate in his WAEC is not corresponding with the birth certificate in his international passport. If he uses the WAEC Certificate to apply and gets admission, by the time he wants to process his visa, the passport would be bearing a different date of birth from that of the school he applied which could have its consequences. How can he change the date of birth so as to be the same with that of his international passport Or what should he do?
N B: He wants to increase his WAEC date of birth to one year.

1 Like

Re: Can My Date Of Birth In WAEC Be Changed by Mrshape: 8:35am On Oct 01, 2023
Yes 30k go to waec office when the certificate is out

1 Like

Re: Can My Date Of Birth In WAEC Be Changed by DesChyko: 8:53am On Oct 01, 2023
It can be changed only by corrupt means.

The window for change of registration details are within the first two months after the exams for the said year ends.

2 Likes

Re: Can My Date Of Birth In WAEC Be Changed by Mtschewwww: 10:56am On Oct 01, 2023
Mrshape:
That means that with 30k, it can be changed.

1 Like

Re: Can My Date Of Birth In WAEC Be Changed by Mtschewwww: 10:59am On Oct 01, 2023
DesChyko:
It can be changed only by corrupt means.

The window for change of registration details are within the first two months after the exams for the said year ends.
Are you saying that the chances of changing it is very slim?
Re: Can My Date Of Birth In WAEC Be Changed by DesChyko: 5:09pm On Oct 01, 2023
Mtschewwww:

I know a person that has spent close to 70k in legit and crooked payments and still hasn't gotten it done.

I suggest you actually look for someone who has personally done it before; than rely on hearsay.
Re: Can My Date Of Birth In WAEC Be Changed by virginchaser(m): 6:28pm On Oct 01, 2023
It can not be changed. They have stopped doing that. Please re confirm.
Re: Can My Date Of Birth In WAEC Be Changed by Kingray10: 7:29pm On Oct 01, 2023
Mtschewwww:

Yes, it's very very slim, almost impossible...
And the suffer when join am no be here ...
Re: Can My Date Of Birth In WAEC Be Changed by Mtschewwww: 9:13pm On Oct 01, 2023
Mrshape:
Pls sir, have you come across anyone that succeeded in changing it?
Re: Can My Date Of Birth In WAEC Be Changed by Mtschewwww: 9:15pm On Oct 01, 2023
DesChyko:

I know a person that has spent close to 70k in legit and crooked payments and still hasn't gotten it done.

I suggest you actually look for someone who has personally done it before; than rely on hearsay.
I am still searching for someone who succeeded in doing his/her own.
Re: Can My Date Of Birth In WAEC Be Changed by Mtschewwww: 9:16pm On Oct 01, 2023
virginchaser:
It can not be changed. They have stopped doing that. Please re confirm.
That's what I am trying to do.
Re: Can My Date Of Birth In WAEC Be Changed by Mtschewwww: 9:19pm On Oct 01, 2023
Or should I do a court affidavit for age declaration abd attach it to my WAEC which I should submit to the school abroad. The age declaration must be the same with my international passport. I just don't know.
Re: Can My Date Of Birth In WAEC Be Changed by Mtschewwww: 9:20pm On Oct 01, 2023
Mtschewwww:
Or should I do a court affidavit for age declaration and attach it to my WAEC which I should submit to the school abroad. The age declaration must be the same with my international passport. I just don't know.

(1) (Reply)

U.i Confirmationorder Number For Sale / Unijos Admission Is Out / Cut Off Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.