Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,039 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Happy Independent Day To All Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy Independent Day To All Nigerians (4222 Views)

Happy independent 2million Man March For Peter Obi in Akwa ibom (pic) / Independent Day: Who Can Interpret This Punch Newspaper Cartoon Flakes / President Muhammadu Buhari Signs The 58th Independent Day Parade Book. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Independent Day To All Nigerians by kenbee(f): 4:45am On Oct 01, 2023
Are we really Happy as Nigerians?
Re: Happy Independent Day To All Nigerians by GeneralPula: 4:50am On Oct 01, 2023
UnfairLife7:
then you're nothing but a selfish Nigerian if you think about yourself only. Don't worry, the poor Nigerians that constitutes the highest percentage will come for you and your money. You think you're safe living amongst the poor in Nigeria? Don't worry
Nah bro. I’m not thinking about myself only. This is why I’m here, on nairaland ensuring we get it right.

He asked me questions & I answered without adding hypocrisy to it..

If you want to help Nigerians, join me in advocating for regionalism. That’s the best way to go, I believe..

3 Likes

Re: Happy Independent Day To All Nigerians by bluefilm: 4:54am On Oct 01, 2023
GeneralPula:

Yes, I am free. There’s light as I’m typing here presently and it’s since yesterday. That’s how we roll here..

Banditry? I only get to hear it online!

Tribalism? I only get to hear it online!

Low standard of education? Nah, our universities here are trying mehn!

Poverty? Let me speak for myself alone here! I’m free bro!

I personally have many things to thank Nigeria for! The country has blessed me a lot!

Sarcasm detected.
Re: Happy Independent Day To All Nigerians by UnfairLife7(m): 4:54am On Oct 01, 2023
GeneralPula:

Nah bro. I’m not thinking about myself only. This is why I’m here, on nairaland ensuring we get it right.

He asked me questions & I answered without adding hypocrisy to it..

If you want to help Nigerians, join me in advocating for regionalism. That’s the best way to go, I believe..
I actually do not believe in Nigeria anymore.
Re: Happy Independent Day To All Nigerians by themanderon: 4:58am On Oct 01, 2023
What is there to celebrate? 63yts of darkness? 63yrs and we are not able to refine a litre of fuel? 63yrs of endemic corruption? 63yrs of having corrupt kleptomaniacs running that have ran the country aground?
There is something fundamentally wrong with Nigeria and the earlier we tell ourselves the truth the better for everyone. 63yrs of being the laughing stock in the comity of nations ain't no joke. Something tells me that by the time we may be a 100yrs as a nation things will be worse than they are today.
The greatest tragedy of all is being led by a mysterious bogeyman who no one knows nothing about but somehow became president. An ex drug Lord who has been going about trying to prevent his shady past from being exposed in a foreign land thus further making us an object of mockery. Yet his shameless supporters cannot see the harm being done to Us as a nation by these criminals that have hijacked power for themselves. Can anything good come from them?

1 Like

Re: Happy Independent Day To All Nigerians by GeneralPula: 4:59am On Oct 01, 2023
UnfairLife7:
I actually do not believe in Nigeria anymore.
Lol. Why?
Re: Happy Independent Day To All Nigerians by orikoku: 5:00am On Oct 01, 2023
What's it to celebrate when I don't even have for myself and my family. Get well soon Nigeria.
Re: Happy Independent Day To All Nigerians by finallybusy: 5:04am On Oct 01, 2023
When the moderator dropped out of primary school.
Re: Happy Independent Day To All Nigerians by AdvaatOnline: 5:14am On Oct 01, 2023
Happy Independence Day
Re: Happy Independent Day To All Nigerians by Nobaga500(m): 5:20am On Oct 01, 2023
It's obvious, the more Nigeria aged in colonizing liberty, the more the country is getter worse.
what's then the independence we are celebrating?

God should please intervain and help the present government to not re-colonize nigeria into eternal demdation.
!
Nigeria shall be gread again!
Re: Happy Independent Day To All Nigerians by Shattuck(m): 5:34am On Oct 01, 2023
Got to be honest there is nothing about Nigeria that is worth celebrating, to realize that this nation is over 60 yet nothing meaningful has been achieved over these years is just shameful, this is not the time for congratulatory message, or some form of pretentious patriotism, by those who have perfected the art of state capture by gaslighting the masses with fake patriotism, Nigeria as never lived up to expectation not even for a day, let's take this moment to retrace our steps.

1 Like

Re: Happy Independent Day To All Nigerians by lomprico(m): 5:48am On Oct 01, 2023
What is there to be happy about?
Re: Happy Independent Day To All Nigerians by paskal16: 5:49am On Oct 01, 2023
A country a shadow of itself lmaooo
Mtcheww
A shithole nation inept of good leaders
Corruption filled bozos
Re: Happy Independent Day To All Nigerians by bibianna(f): 6:00am On Oct 01, 2023
Nigeria is my own. Happy independence Nigeria! smiley
Re: Happy Independent Day To All Nigerians by TheSuperX(m): 6:18am On Oct 01, 2023
There's nothing to celebrate about Nigeria that have messed people lives for decades, fvck you Nigeria and our useless and corrupt politicians.

1 Like

Re: Happy Independent Day To All Nigerians by Arda1000(m): 6:21am On Oct 01, 2023
GeneralPula:

Yes, I am free. There’s light as I’m typing here presently and it’s since yesterday. That’s how we roll here..

I personally have many things to thank Nigeria for! The country has blessed me a lot!
just shut up.
People like you will never call a spade by its name.
Keep celebrating mediocrity
Re: Happy Independent Day To All Nigerians by TheSuperX(m): 6:31am On Oct 01, 2023
kenbee:
Are we really Happy as Nigerians?
I doubt that, Nigerians are currently suffering presently, from foods stuffs getting higher day by day, high fuel price, inflation and look at how worthless our Naira is presently? this is too much for the masses.
Re: Happy Independent Day To All Nigerians by Miracle2020: 6:31am On Oct 01, 2023
Even salary is not paid to all federal government workers, and some caricatures will tell us that we are independent?
Even the military and police are not paid shi shi.
Re: Happy Independent Day To All Nigerians by Bullet01(f): 6:33am On Oct 01, 2023
Who get Nokia 3310 charger abeg. Since they say we are living in the past make I charge my old phone
Re: Happy Independent Day To All Nigerians by sulakishop(m): 6:40am On Oct 01, 2023
Young shall grow @63
Re: Happy Independent Day To All Nigerians by Savedday2: 6:52am On Oct 01, 2023
9ja be like wetin get independence?

Abeg make uhna cap me say, $1 is now #100
Re: Happy Independent Day To All Nigerians by BabaIbo: 6:54am On Oct 01, 2023
UnfairLife7:
then you're nothing but a selfish Nigerian if you think about yourself only. Don't worry, the poor Nigerians that constitutes the highest percentage will come for you and your money. You think you're safe living amongst the poor in Nigeria? Don't worry
Leave that hypo crite alone please, it is a new month and too early to start bothering yourself with the action of an urc hin.

Back to the post, young shall grow @63?

It is well...
Re: Happy Independent Day To All Nigerians by Ejyksneh(m): 7:03am On Oct 01, 2023
Where do you live? I want to check something.

Meanwhile, even if you claim to have it all and all you need is available for you, I hope you drive to market to buy things? You drive around, right? The great number of people who don't have what you have will force you to collect all that you have, you will either be kidnapped, or you keep giving out all that you have to people by force
GeneralPula:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Independent Day To All Nigerians by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 7:03am On Oct 01, 2023
Nigeria is a failure

1 Like

Re: Happy Independent Day To All Nigerians by gentlesmithugo(m): 7:04am On Oct 01, 2023
Mtchew, happy independence my ass

1 Like

Re: Happy Independent Day To All Nigerians by jobgetter(m): 7:18am On Oct 01, 2023
Re: Happy Independent Day To All Nigerians by wunmi590(m): 7:26am On Oct 01, 2023

What is the happy in the independence, when majority of Nigerians are suffering?

Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Happy Independent Day To All Nigerians by UnfairLife7(m): 7:42am On Oct 01, 2023
GeneralPula:

Lol. Why?
it failed me and people around me. I have no reason to believe anything concerning Nigeria
Re: Happy Independent Day To All Nigerians by rummmy: 7:48am On Oct 01, 2023
Nothing to be happy ..
Just cut off that happy nonsense
Re: Happy Independent Day To All Nigerians by NaijaCover(m): 7:58am On Oct 01, 2023
Only God Almighty Can Help Us
Re: Happy Independent Day To All Nigerians by 2busy: 8:08am On Oct 01, 2023
GreatKingg:
Nigeria shall be great again!!

This last election really exposed a lot of ills we have in our society. The division is just so glaring and clear for all to see. What people seems to forget is that we are first Nigerians, before ethnicity and religion. The last election shows the division along ethnic and religious lines. Let's be honest here, none of the three candidates that aspired to the highest office of the land would have had it easy. We all yearn for CHANGE, but yet we want to keep doing same thing as of old (same thing that haven't brought development over the years). We all talk about the good and better amenities in the Western world, which is why everyone wants to japa, but we all seem to forget that the same place you want to japa to, the citizens ancestors sacrificed a lot to make it look good for you to want to go there. No nation had it easy to greatness.

Nigeria's problem is too complex to be solved even in 20 years. We elected leaders, not magicians. Economy turnaround doesn't happen overnight. It takes a whole lot of planning and careful execution.

I really don't get how some people are waiting for the current administration to fail. The failure of the administration affects you and me, period. You voted because you are a patriot. If your candidate didn't win or wasn't announced as the winner, that doesn't mean you should wish ill on the country so you can mock the people that voted the winner. It is illogical and senseless. As a patriot, your allegiance should be to the country, not an individual.

Elections have come and gone. All we need to do is work with the administration to push the nation forward. We have no other place to call home. Nigeria is home.

GOD BLESS YOU
I WISH ALL NIGERIANS CAN REASON THIS WAY.
GOD BLESS YOU, GOD BLESS THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.
Re: Happy Independent Day To All Nigerians by nogasimplicity: 8:26am On Oct 01, 2023
Happy Independence Day to all Nigerian.
God Bless Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Charles Ogbulogo Tasks FG On Harnessing Potentials Of The Blue Economy / Industrialist Declares 104 Textile Companies Dead / Nigerians To Get New Sophisticated Id Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.