Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Happy Independent Day To All Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy Independent Day To All Nigerians (4214 Views)

Happy independent 2million Man March For Peter Obi in Akwa ibom (pic) / Independent Day: Who Can Interpret This Punch Newspaper Cartoon Flakes / President Muhammadu Buhari Signs The 58th Independent Day Parade Book. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Independent Day To All Nigerians by Shomek(m): 12:07am On Oct 01, 2023
Happy independent to all nigerians

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Happy Independent Day To All Nigerians by INTEGRITYA1(m): 12:30am On Oct 01, 2023
Happy Independence Day.

God Bless Nigeria.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Happy Independent Day To All Nigerians by Praxis758: 12:34am On Oct 01, 2023
Independence from the colonial masters but still being shackled by draconian and archaic self governance.

9 Likes

Re: Happy Independent Day To All Nigerians by GreatKingg: 4:15am On Oct 01, 2023
Nigeria shall be great again!!

This last election really exposed a lot of ills we have in our society. The division is just so glaring and clear for all to see. What people seems to forget is that we are first Nigerians, before ethnicity and religion. The last election shows the division along ethnic and religious lines. Let's be honest here, none of the three candidates that aspired to the highest office of the land would have had it easy. We all yearn for CHANGE, but yet we want to keep doing same thing as of old (same thing that haven't brought development over the years). We all talk about the good and better amenities in the Western world, which is why everyone wants to japa, but we all seem to forget that the same place you want to japa to, the citizens ancestors sacrificed a lot to make it look good for you to want to go there. No nation had it easy to greatness.

Nigeria's problem is too complex to be solved even in 20 years. We elected leaders, not magicians. Economy turnaround doesn't happen overnight. It takes a whole lot of planning and careful execution.

I really don't get how some people are waiting for the current administration to fail. The failure of the administration affects you and me, period. You voted because you are a patriot. If your candidate didn't win or wasn't announced as the winner, that doesn't mean you should wish ill on the country so you can mock the people that voted the winner. It is illogical and senseless. As a patriot, your allegiance should be to the country, not an individual.

Elections have come and gone. All we need to do is work with the administration to push the nation forward. We have no other place to call home. Nigeria is home.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Happy Independent Day To All Nigerians by GeneralPula: 4:16am On Oct 01, 2023
Oh ya..

God bless my country!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Independent Day To All Nigerians by bluefilm: 4:16am On Oct 01, 2023
Shomek:
What's happy about the "independence"?

Nonsense. sad

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Independent Day To All Nigerians by nony43(m): 4:16am On Oct 01, 2023
What is there to Celebrate?

1 Like

Re: Happy Independent Day To All Nigerians by IjebuWarrior: 4:16am On Oct 01, 2023
Happy Independence day my pple!

May it NOT be well with all 9ja Politicians and all that have in a way or the other stolen public funds. angry

2 Likes

Re: Happy Independent Day To All Nigerians by MimiSheWrote(f): 4:16am On Oct 01, 2023
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY NIGERIA! cool cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Happy Independent Day To All Nigerians by Freelancer2020(m): 4:17am On Oct 01, 2023
Happy freedom day my country people, we all have responsibility to make this country works, look for what you can do for your country, not always what your country can do for you, I wish you all a very wonderful day.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Independent Day To All Nigerians by GeneralPula: 4:17am On Oct 01, 2023
GreatKingg:
Louuud ittt bro!

2 Likes

Re: Happy Independent Day To All Nigerians by Kumosisi(m): 4:17am On Oct 01, 2023
God's Grace Upon Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Happy Independent Day To All Nigerians by officialwdhtv: 4:19am On Oct 01, 2023
Happy 63rd Independence Day to all nairalanders

May God bless us all and keep us strong. It is well!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Independent Day To All Nigerians by GeneralPula: 4:19am On Oct 01, 2023
bluefilm:

What's happy about the "independence"?(
Many things bro..

It date back to more than 50years ago..

No be small thing at all..

1 Like

Re: Happy Independent Day To All Nigerians by parkervero(m): 4:21am On Oct 01, 2023
This period does not worth celebrating

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Independent Day To All Nigerians by IamFINESSE: 4:26am On Oct 01, 2023
GreatKingg:

Which country are you typing from grin

1 Like

Re: Happy Independent Day To All Nigerians by IamFINESSE: 4:26am On Oct 01, 2023
What exactly is there to celebrate?
Re: Happy Independent Day To All Nigerians by bluefilm: 4:27am On Oct 01, 2023
GeneralPula:

Many things bro..

It date back to more than 50years ago..

No be small thing at all..

You must be kidding, right?

When you are independent, you are free.

So, please, lemme ask you this.

Are you now free from constant power outage?

Free from banditry?

Free from tribalism?

Free from low standard of education?

Free from poverty?

Free from what exactly?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Independent Day To All Nigerians by AntiChristian: 4:30am On Oct 01, 2023
We are so optimistic we're gonna climb the chart soon despite the challenges!

Everything is gonna be alright!

1 Like

Re: Happy Independent Day To All Nigerians by SafariHunter(m): 4:31am On Oct 01, 2023
Jokes on us Nigerians

We deserve what we get politically.

If you voted with bigotry in your heart ,shebi you don see now...

Anyways... Happy Holidays.

1 Like

Re: Happy Independent Day To All Nigerians by gbaskiboy: 4:31am On Oct 01, 2023
Nigeria scatter scatter
Everything Jaga Jaga
Poor man dey suffer suffer
Gbosa gunshots in the air!

Nigeria my beloved country but unfortunate to be rules by selfish leaders

1 Like

Re: Happy Independent Day To All Nigerians by GeneralPula: 4:33am On Oct 01, 2023
bluefilm:

You must be kidding, right?

When you are independent, you are free.

So, please, lemme ask you this.

Are you now free from constant power outage?

Free from banditry?

Free from tribalism?

Free from low standard of education?

Free from poverty?

Free from what exactly?
Yes, I am free. There’s light as I’m typing here presently and it’s since yesterday. That’s how we roll here..

Banditry? I only get to hear it online!

Tribalism? I only get to hear it online!

Low standard of education? Nah, our universities here are trying mehn! You can’t say an education that has produced a Nobel laureate, Top professors, Top Doctors, Top lawyers is of low standard! Maybe you’re wanting them to improve more, but definitely you don’t have to degrade them!

Poverty? Let me speak for myself alone here! I’m free bro!

I personally have many things to thank Nigeria for! The country has blessed me a lot!

5 Likes

Re: Happy Independent Day To All Nigerians by ThiefnubuBandit: 4:33am On Oct 01, 2023
There is nothing independent about Nigeria. It is just a backward 4th world country that is still a puppet in the hands of the western world and ruled by a drug criminal with a fake Chicago result.

3 Likes

Re: Happy Independent Day To All Nigerians by sotall(m): 4:35am On Oct 01, 2023
lipsrsealed

Nothing worth celebrating about a failed contraption called Nigeria.

The failed project called Nigeria has continued to fail just it was engineered to.

Nothing good comes out of her. Only retrogression and bad news.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Independent Day To All Nigerians by ecolime(m): 4:36am On Oct 01, 2023
Happy 63rd Independence guys!

God bless Nigeria 🇳🇬 🙏

1 Like

Re: Happy Independent Day To All Nigerians by juman(m): 4:37am On Oct 01, 2023
Shomek:

Happy independent to all nigerians.

We are lucky we have an highly experienced administrator as the president.
Jagabaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan
Our messiah.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Independent Day To All Nigerians by Bsmartt(m): 4:40am On Oct 01, 2023
Happy Independence Day to my brothers and sisters of Nigeria descent.
May our country country to flourish amidst the current economic realities of the world at the moment.
#proudlynaija 🇳🇬

1 Like

Re: Happy Independent Day To All Nigerians by juman(m): 4:41am On Oct 01, 2023
Nigeria is on the track to greatness.
Bola ahmed tinubu will deliver.
He knows the way to modernity.

1 Like

Re: Happy Independent Day To All Nigerians by 123yes(m): 4:42am On Oct 01, 2023
Amen. But what are we celebrating. Ok hardship.

1 Like

Re: Happy Independent Day To All Nigerians by UnfairLife7(m): 4:42am On Oct 01, 2023
GeneralPula:

Yes, I am free. There’s light as I’m typing here presently and it’s since yesterday. That’s how we roll here..

Banditry? I only get to hear it online!

Tribalism? I only get to hear it online!

Low standard of education? Nah, our universities here are trying mehn!

Poverty? Let me speak for myself alone here! I’m free bro!

I personally have many things to thank Nigeria for! The country has blessed me a lot!
then you're nothing but a selfish Nigerian if you think about yourself only. Don't worry, the poor Nigerians that constitutes the highest percentage will come for you and your money. You think you're safe living amongst the poor in Nigeria? Don't worry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!!iyabo Obasanjo Re-confirmed Before Her Letter Was Published / CNN Amanpour Refers To Corruption Under Jonathan As GALLOPING CORRUPTION / How We Intend To Stop Inconclusive Elections — INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.