Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

US Judge, Nancy Maldonado, Orders CSU To Release Tinubu's Records On Monday - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Judge, Nancy Maldonado, Orders CSU To Release Tinubu's Records On Monday (41197 Views)

Judge Nancy Maldonado Just Set A Trap For The Nigerian Supreme Court / We’ll Release Tinubu’s Records If Court Grants Atiku’s Application, Says CSU / President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Judge, Nancy Maldonado, Orders CSU To Release Tinubu's Records On Monday by DaddyJapan(m): 9:06am On Oct 01, 2023
femisplash:

I said keep your mouth shut and go back in your cage. My last reply to you.

With tail tucked behind his hind legs, scallllllywagg saunters away cool
Re: US Judge, Nancy Maldonado, Orders CSU To Release Tinubu's Records On Monday by Goodvibes007: 9:06am On Oct 01, 2023
Massiveglory:

See how young man de talk nonsense.
See how young man de turn criminal because of bulabaloo.
Gibberish.

1 Like

Re: US Judge, Nancy Maldonado, Orders CSU To Release Tinubu's Records On Monday by Goodvibes007: 9:08am On Oct 01, 2023
DaddyJapan:

I know what you mean. And this is why I said Teflon Don might yet win the battle.

Note the following booby traps though cool

Source: https://theexplainer.com.ng/supreme-court-and-atikus-search-for-fresh-evidence-on-tinubus-records/
I appreciate your post and for taking time to present your points without insults.

Goodluck to Alj Atiku on his wild goose chase.

Have a good morning. It's 2am here, and I am off to bed.

5 Likes

Re: US Judge, Nancy Maldonado, Orders CSU To Release Tinubu's Records On Monday by ariesbull: 9:11am On Oct 01, 2023
TruthsFM:
Tinubu is in deep mess seriously, he will live to regret his actions of submitting fake results to Inec. God Almighty will continue to expose Tinubu frauds and lies
why do we have lots of certificate forgers politicians from South West

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Judge, Nancy Maldonado, Orders CSU To Release Tinubu's Records On Monday by femisplash: 9:12am On Oct 01, 2023
DaddyJapan:

If he did not submit a fake diploma then someone did so on his behalf yet again.
This is the basis of Atiku's fishing expedition.

Source: https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/09/14/chicago-state-university-refuses-to-authenticate-certificate-tinubu-submitted-to-inec

The diploma in question can easily be sourced from a #FakeDiploma website, diploma-makers.com/fake-diploma-samples/usa.
I attached a similar copy a few days ago. cool

You are an illiterate, there's no where the certificate submitted to INEC Was alluded to be fake. CSU cannot testify under an oath to a ceremonial certificate that is not an official record. They had already testified under oath to his transcript. The certificate is only ceremonial and useless. English is a big problem to all of you, bunch of half baked unemployable graduates.

5 Likes

Re: US Judge, Nancy Maldonado, Orders CSU To Release Tinubu's Records On Monday by DaddyJapan(m): 9:15am On Oct 01, 2023
a4cube:
The first part is a complete lie. If you know who tinubu is tell us
1) his parents
2) his siblings
3) primary and secondary schools attended
4) His age
5) His village
6) His Classmates
7) His addresses b4 Ikoyi Mansion
cool Others.

Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns—the ones we don't know we don't know. And if one looks throughout the history of our country and other free countries, it is the latter category that tends to be the difficult ones ~ Donald Rumsfeld.

You want to know more about Tinubu, start here: Ed.D, M. A. F., PhD &. Margie Neal-Fayemiwo. (2017). ASIWAJU: The Biography of Bolanle Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu. Strategic Book Publishing & Rights Agency.. It names relatives and classmates.

Do I think a litany of lies have also been told? Absolutely. I don't just think so, I know because... cool
Re: US Judge, Nancy Maldonado, Orders CSU To Release Tinubu's Records On Monday by femisplash: 9:15am On Oct 01, 2023
Goodvibes007:

CSU said diplomas are ceremonial and not student records. They said they don't keep such records. So what diploma (ceremonial) is CSU going to give Atiku to verify against whatever Tinubu submitted to INEC?

Thanks for adding the thisday link as well. It only confirms why the school won't authenticate.
English is their major problem, they do not understand the meaning of a "ceremonial certificate". The more we try explaining to them, the more dumber they kick.

2 Likes

Re: US Judge, Nancy Maldonado, Orders CSU To Release Tinubu's Records On Monday by CloudTrees(f): 9:16am On Oct 01, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Same documents that are available on a scribd shameless prince of owerri. You are setting yourself up for more heartbreak. Please really deactivate your account this time around grin

Yes. It's a 1st class degree. 3.52 out of 4 CGPA. Basic maths would tell you that's a distinction/1st class.

Admission letter added as bonus.

https://www.scribd.com/document/671268438/Chicago-State-at-center-of-Nigeria-political-fight#from_embed

So the date of birth on this result /picture is 1954.

But the president's age on other places says it's 1952
Ibechris2
Ibechris
Re: US Judge, Nancy Maldonado, Orders CSU To Release Tinubu's Records On Monday by femisplash: 9:17am On Oct 01, 2023
Massiveglory:

See how young man de talk nonsense. See how young man de turn criminal because of bulabaloo.
Another ipob illiterate, learning is a crime to you from that side.

1 Like

Re: US Judge, Nancy Maldonado, Orders CSU To Release Tinubu's Records On Monday by DaddyJapan(m): 9:19am On Oct 01, 2023
femisplash:
You are an illiterate, there's no where the certificate submitted to INEC Was alluded to be fake. CSU cannot testify under an oath to a ceremonial certificate that is not an official record. They had already testified under oath to his transcript. The certificate is only ceremonial and useless. English is a big problem to all of you, bunch of half baked unemployable graduates.

I thought you had already ran off, you uncultured urchin.

Let me break it down to you. The emblem on the certificate stamped below has never been used by CSU at anytime in its history.
This is read flag #1 and also why Atiku's lawyers has been able to argue a case with great success.

I hope your blinkered eyes see the INEC stamp on it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Judge, Nancy Maldonado, Orders CSU To Release Tinubu's Records On Monday by plaindealer: 9:28am On Oct 01, 2023
DaddyJapan:

If he did not submit a fake diploma then someone did so on his behalf yet again.
This is the basis of Atiku's fishing expedition.

Source: https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/09/14/chicago-state-university-refuses-to-authenticate-certificate-tinubu-submitted-to-inec

The diploma in question can easily be sourced from a #FakeDiploma website, diploma-makers.com/fake-diploma-samples/usa.
I attached a similar copy a few days ago. cool

Have you seen the so-called fake diploma and what proof do you have to confirm that the submitted diploma is fake?

This issue is yet to be determined hence the court case, but roadsice NL rubbish peddlers don run 1 million miles ahead of the court, Atiku, and CSU with their own lame and ignorant submission.

Is it even possible or normal to graduate from a university with a diploma and school records and then turn around to obtain a fake diploma? Where is the sense in your warped logic?

1 Like

Re: US Judge, Nancy Maldonado, Orders CSU To Release Tinubu's Records On Monday by GeneralPula: 9:29am On Oct 01, 2023
femisplash:
You ought to know no matter what you say now, they won’t still understand you..

Reality will settle them tomorrow..
Re: US Judge, Nancy Maldonado, Orders CSU To Release Tinubu's Records On Monday by GeneralPula: 9:31am On Oct 01, 2023
Obi2saveNigeria:
Chai, what exactly is your problem or is it poor education? Anyways, let me help you. Atiku only demanded that CSU should release Tinubu's certicates, he didn't ask them to judge Tinubu. So, Atiku has won 💯. The court stated they're not taking sides by releasing the documents because it's not their business.

Lol. This is Agulu interpretation bro. I’ll quote you tomorrow. No worries!
Re: US Judge, Nancy Maldonado, Orders CSU To Release Tinubu's Records On Monday by GeneralPula: 9:33am On Oct 01, 2023
fx45:
Just imagine this illiterate! Is that your understanding of that Court Order?
I’ll quote you tomorrow to reveal who is the certified illiterate..
Re: US Judge, Nancy Maldonado, Orders CSU To Release Tinubu's Records On Monday by femisplash: 9:36am On Oct 01, 2023
DaddyJapan:

Let me break it down to you. The emblem on the certificate stamped below has never been used by CSU at anytime in its history.
This is read flag #1 and also why Atiku's lawyers has been able to argue a case with great success.

This is nolonger a news, CSU already admitted changes to their newly designed certificate, the one issued in 1979 is different from the new one issued to him when he reapplied, changes are bound to occur periodically. The school has said severally that the certificate is ceremonial, hence it's as useless as your pea brain. Twitter has used your brain to clean the floor, all of you. Twitter ragtags.

2 Likes

Re: US Judge, Nancy Maldonado, Orders CSU To Release Tinubu's Records On Monday by Bimpe29: 9:39am On Oct 01, 2023
Elofokan bale
Re: US Judge, Nancy Maldonado, Orders CSU To Release Tinubu's Records On Monday by Hoelujohn: 9:39am On Oct 01, 2023
GeneralPula:
In reaching the conclusion, court emphasizes that it's expressing no view on the merits of Mr.Abubakar's claim against President Tinubu or his graduation from CSU or on the validity of Nigeria election. Nor the court is taking any position on what any of the documents or testimony from CSU May or may not likely show.
Lol. Thank you Mr.Judge. Atiku will not like this at all. He wanted court to take position..

We told them they’re only fetching water inside basket but they didn't listen!
Just imagine say Tinubu use a Nigerian secondary school result take get admission. Na kasala be dat.
Re: US Judge, Nancy Maldonado, Orders CSU To Release Tinubu's Records On Monday by Treadway: 9:40am On Oct 01, 2023
raskymonojendor:
I want Tinubu to continue playing the long game since we have seen it all before, but if it's going to be unsealed (targeted), then so be it. It's just going to be a nothing burger grin

Same documents that have been uploaded and readily available on Scribd.

https://www.scribd.com/document/671268438/Chicago-State-at-center-of-Nigeria-political-fight#from_embed

https://www.cbsnews.com/chicago/news/judge-orders-chicago-state-university-to-provide-documents-at-center-of-nigerian-presidential-dispute/
poor forgery skills

The so called admission letter, it is clear to anyone with even average eyesight that the Dear Mr Tinubu part, the 'Mr Tinubu' is a different font entirely and the only different portion in the entirety of that edited letter. Try harder
Re: US Judge, Nancy Maldonado, Orders CSU To Release Tinubu's Records On Monday by fx45(m): 9:41am On Oct 01, 2023
GeneralPula:

I’ll quote you tomorrow to reveal who is the certified illiterate..
Till tomorrow then... Una go defend tire!
Re: US Judge, Nancy Maldonado, Orders CSU To Release Tinubu's Records On Monday by DaddyJapan(m): 9:42am On Oct 01, 2023
plaindealer:

Have you seen the so-called fake diploma and what proof do you have to confirm that the submitted diploma is fake?

This issue is yet to be determined hence the court case, but roadsice NL rubbish peddlers don run 1 million miles ahead of the court, Atiku, and CSU with their own lame and ignorant submission.

Is it even possible or normal to graduate from a university with a diploma and school records and then turn around to obtain a fake diploma? Where is the sense in your warped logic?

Did you read what I wrote?
Why is it so difficult to separate the wheat from the chaff? Cognitive dissonance?

Let me repeat: according to the facts already in the public domain, a diploma was submitted by Tinubu and stamped by INEC in 2022.
One that bears striking similarities to the one attached here, if you discount the signatures. The emblem (logo) on the certificate is key.

To answer your question about warped logic, you need to go back in time to ask why Tinubu set Gani Fawehinmi (of blessed memory) off on a similar fishing expedition. Why would someone who clearly satisfied the requirements for electoral office in 1999 pick a different university to the one he actually attended? I know he did graduate, most independent observers know he did, yet a fake diploma made it to INEC. Why did that happen?

Listen, I don't shoot the breeze here, so desist for using invectives when you respond to my posts.

Do try to keep up.

Re: US Judge, Nancy Maldonado, Orders CSU To Release Tinubu's Records On Monday by femisplash: 9:44am On Oct 01, 2023
GeneralPula:

You ought to know no matter what you say now, they won’t still understand you..

Reality will settle them tomorrow..
They are only driven by hate... hate hate hate!!!. They lost but want everything to burn down but they will continue to lose. Tomorrow is here already, we watch and see them cry again.

1 Like

Re: US Judge, Nancy Maldonado, Orders CSU To Release Tinubu's Records On Monday by Majesty7: 9:51am On Oct 01, 2023
Do we have any authentic link to this development in the first place?

Lastly, CSU can't released more than what has been released earlier.

I am interested in an authentic link to this court ruling. Couldn't get it anywhere

1 Like

Re: US Judge, Nancy Maldonado, Orders CSU To Release Tinubu's Records On Monday by DaddyJapan(m): 9:56am On Oct 01, 2023
femisplash:
This is nolonger a news, CSU already admitted changes to their newly designed certificate, the one issued in 1979 is different from the new one issued to him when he reapplied, changes are bound to occur periodically. The school has said severally that the certificate is ceremonial, hence it's as useless as your pea brain. Twitter has used your brain to clean the floor, all of you. Twitter ragtags.

You are not the sharpest tool in the shed. That much is clear.
It is not worth my time engaging someone with such a short attention span.

Revealing how he came about the alleged forgery, Mr Enahoro-Ebah said he applied, through his colleague, Mathew Kowals, a Chicago-based lawyer, who issued an attorney subpoena on his behalf against the university in case number: 22-L-007289 on 12 August, directing the school to mail him (Kowals) all documents and records concerning Mr Tinubu in their possession.

The lawyer said copies of the Chicago State University certificate, academic records, undergraduate admission application form, University of Cambridge General Certificate of Education, and copy of Southwest College Transcript (now City College of Chicago) were later sent to him which he attached to the court documents as exhibits.
Source: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/565739-lawyer-applies-for-courts-criminal-summons-against-tinubu.html

P.S - Anyone who reads through my past posts would understand that I only care about the merits of the case and neither defendant nor plaintiff cool
Then again, NL does not care - you are always expected to choose a side based on religion and/or ethnicity. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Judge, Nancy Maldonado, Orders CSU To Release Tinubu's Records On Monday by plaindealer: 9:57am On Oct 01, 2023
DaddyJapan:

You people just sit in your village and type silly rubbish, the logo was in the 1987 college yearbook.

How embarrassing can you people be?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Judge, Nancy Maldonado, Orders CSU To Release Tinubu's Records On Monday by wonlasewonimi: 10:02am On Oct 01, 2023
The only way he is getting out of this unscathed is if none of the documents bear the middle name in full. I am guessing the middle name to be Adijatu or Amidat
Re: US Judge, Nancy Maldonado, Orders CSU To Release Tinubu's Records On Monday by plaindealer: 10:04am On Oct 01, 2023
DaddyJapan:

Why is it so difficult to separate the wheat from the chaff? Cognitive dissonance?

Let me repeat: according to the facts already in the public domain, a diploma was submitted by Tinubu and stamped by INEC in 2022.
One that bears striking similarities to the one attached here, if you discount the signatures. The emblem (logo) on the certificate is key.

To answer your question about warped logic, you need to go back in time to ask why Tinubu set Gani Fawehinmi (of blessed memory) off on a similar fishing expedition. Why would someone who clearly satisfied the requirements for electoral office in 1999 pick a different university to the one he actually attended? I know he did graduate, most independent observers know he did, yet a fake diploma made it to INEC. Why did that happen?

Listen, I don't shoot the breeze here, so desist for using invectives when you respond to my posts.

Do try to keep up.

1. The emblem is real and there's nothing wrong with it because it's a legitimate CSU logo, stop confusing yourself with your own fabricated ignorant opinion.

2. According to CSU and what they presented and sworn to in a court of law under oath, Tinubu graduated from their university and was awarded a diploma so where is the sense and wisdom in sourcing a fake diploma when in fact you already have a legitimate diploma that CSU swore they gave you?

Look at the caption below, it says subscribed and swore.

You people really need to stop dumbing down your own brains.

2 Likes

Re: US Judge, Nancy Maldonado, Orders CSU To Release Tinubu's Records On Monday by Majesty7: 10:04am On Oct 01, 2023
plaindealer:

You people just sit in your village and type silly rubbish, the logo was in the 1987 college yearbook.

Don't even stress yourself on their matter. Let them keep fooling themselves.

My interest is how do they got the information? Any reliable link? The twitter guy is not reliable. I want to read this development elsewhere.

3 Likes

Re: US Judge, Nancy Maldonado, Orders CSU To Release Tinubu's Records On Monday by Bankalert(m): 10:05am On Oct 01, 2023
DaddyJapan:

Do try to keep up.

Could you expatiate more on why a fake diploma made it to INEC in 2022? I am curious to know your thoughts or theory on that.
Re: US Judge, Nancy Maldonado, Orders CSU To Release Tinubu's Records On Monday by GeneralPula: 10:09am On Oct 01, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
So you don't know the pic is a Photoshop picture? I hope your daughter is not as daft as you are.
Nah their type women dey divorce wey go con dey disturb us for nairaland..

It will take grace of God for the kid to get it right in life with such genes she came out from..

1 Like

Re: US Judge, Nancy Maldonado, Orders CSU To Release Tinubu's Records On Monday by GeneralPula: 10:13am On Oct 01, 2023
Majesty7:
Do we have any authentic link to this development in the first place?

Lastly, CSU can't released more than what has been released earlier.

I am interested in an authentic link to this court ruling. Couldn't get it anywhere
I don dey reason this same thing since I started reading different jargon on naira land. How come not even 1 foreign media is taking on the reportage & coverage? Just Gazettegaga abi what are they called..

Anyways, make tomorrow come..
Re: US Judge, Nancy Maldonado, Orders CSU To Release Tinubu's Records On Monday by DaddyJapan(m): 10:14am On Oct 01, 2023
plaindealer:

I was actually referring to 'certificates' but left this out of my sentence in haste.

What I see here - and what I also know as an insider - is that this a case with far reaching implications.
There are things I have held back from saying even as I have repeatedly argued on these boards that Tinubu did graduate.

It is not everything one knows that should be revealed to win an argument on a public forum, so I will limit my contributions to the evidence already chronicled.

I will however repeat once more that Tinubu needlessly opened up Pandora's box by submitting a certificate to INEC.

The Gambler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hx4gdlfamo

1 Like

Re: US Judge, Nancy Maldonado, Orders CSU To Release Tinubu's Records On Monday by plaindealer: 10:14am On Oct 01, 2023
CSU presented and affidavit in a court of law and swore to it under oath so do you really think they are dumb enough to swear to fake rubbish in a court of law under oath?

Read 1-4 and digest it, CSU shot down all the dumb and stupid rumors people are peddling all over the place..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

President Buhari To Embark On 10-Day Medical Leave To London - Jackson Ude / Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara / Who Amongst These 10 Will You Choose As "Man Of The Year"? - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.