Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

Judge Nancy Maldonado Just Set A Trap For The Nigerian Supreme Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Judge Nancy Maldonado Just Set A Trap For The Nigerian Supreme Court (4861 Views)

See The Insult Judge Nancy Maldonado Hurled At Tinubu And His Lawyers / US Judge, Nancy Maldonado, Orders CSU To Release Tinubu's Records On Monday / Did Nnamdi Kanu Just Set The Nigerian Government Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Judge Nancy Maldonado Just Set A Trap For The Nigerian Supreme Court by Omobude244: 1:11pm On Oct 01, 2023
Judge Nancy Maldonado just set a trap for the Nigerian Supreme Court

She read the PEPT Judgement & feels it is shallow & expects the SC not to follow it.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Judge Nancy Maldonado Just Set A Trap For The Nigerian Supreme Court by siofragspot: 1:14pm On Oct 01, 2023
grin angry
Re: Judge Nancy Maldonado Just Set A Trap For The Nigerian Supreme Court by MrBONE2(m): 1:17pm On Oct 01, 2023
kiss

Re: Judge Nancy Maldonado Just Set A Trap For The Nigerian Supreme Court by magoo10(m): 1:23pm On Oct 01, 2023
the supreme court can in their usual corrupt ways go on to affirm tinubu but sane nigerians and the world knows he is not qualified as Nigeria president.

reno omockery collected money from Atiku to investigate tinubu chicago certificate,he got cornered and paid better by balablu camp to come out and say tinubu was clean
omokri is a fake pastor and thief

71 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Judge Nancy Maldonado Just Set A Trap For The Nigerian Supreme Court by slowice(m): 1:50pm On Oct 01, 2023
Lol that Nancy is a very smart woman.

I'm beginning to feel something for Nancy, grin make I call Nancy my ex cos e like say Dat name Don dey redeem from iniquity grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Judge Nancy Maldonado Just Set A Trap For The Nigerian Supreme Court by kk2027: 1:59pm On Oct 01, 2023
For the first time, a first class graduate is afraid of her/his result

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Judge Nancy Maldonado Just Set A Trap For The Nigerian Supreme Court by OkCornel(m): 2:00pm On Oct 01, 2023
magoo10:
the supreme court can in their usual corrupt ways go on to affirm tinubu but sane nigerians and the world knows he is not qualified as Nigeria president.

reno omockery collected money from Atiku to investigate tinubu chicago certificate,he got cornered and paid better by balablu camp to come out and say tinubu was clean
omokri is a fake pastor and thief

Do you have evidence of the bolded?

4 Likes

Re: Judge Nancy Maldonado Just Set A Trap For The Nigerian Supreme Court by magoo10(m): 2:01pm On Oct 01, 2023
OkCornel:

Do you have evidence of the bolded?
?
Re: Judge Nancy Maldonado Just Set A Trap For The Nigerian Supreme Court by Ikaeniyan0: 2:02pm On Oct 01, 2023
Omobude244:

She read the PEPT Judgement & feels it is shallow & expects the SC not to follow it.
Don't you people get tired of all this fable?

Seun, Mynd44 can't you people do something about some of this fake threads some people have been creating up and down on Nairaland

Is so hard to read sensible post on nairaland politics section this days.

6 Likes

Re: Judge Nancy Maldonado Just Set A Trap For The Nigerian Supreme Court by OkCornel(m): 2:03pm On Oct 01, 2023
magoo10:
?

That Tinubu’s camp bribed Omokri on the CSU matter. Do you have the evidence(s)?

1 Like

Re: Judge Nancy Maldonado Just Set A Trap For The Nigerian Supreme Court by magoo10(m): 2:05pm On Oct 01, 2023
OkCornel:

That Tinubu’s camp bribed Omokri on the CSU matter. Do you have the evidence(s)?
are you omokri? if he needs it he will get it .

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Judge Nancy Maldonado Just Set A Trap For The Nigerian Supreme Court by DoTheNeedful: 2:09pm On Oct 01, 2023
Omobude244:

This is fake. No foreign court can make such pronouncement. Besides, the Chicago court is making a pronouncement on Tinubu's academic records. I wonder why they will be doing busybody into a Nigerian election matter.

You guys should be careful about how you peddle fake news. You are not different from the so-called "druggie" you want out of power. You claim BAT has no integrity, neither you too.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Judge Nancy Maldonado Just Set A Trap For The Nigerian Supreme Court by OkCornel(m): 2:10pm On Oct 01, 2023
magoo10:
are you omokri? if he needs it he will get it .

You made a claim. Put the evidence out there.

And I’m not Omokri.

You surely have the evidence to conclude Omokri received bribes from Tinubu’s camp?

2 Likes

Re: Judge Nancy Maldonado Just Set A Trap For The Nigerian Supreme Court by Racoon(m): 2:10pm On Oct 01, 2023
Nope! The PEPT and Supreme Court all set up themselves for the catastrophic fall, failure, shame and disgrace by trying in futility to shield the numerous Tinubu’s corruption and criminality from antiquity.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Judge Nancy Maldonado Just Set A Trap For The Nigerian Supreme Court by christejames(m): 2:12pm On Oct 01, 2023
Nigeria 🇳🇬 is now a perfect case of 'see finish' grin

What a CORNtree 🌽

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Judge Nancy Maldonado Just Set A Trap For The Nigerian Supreme Court by keymatt(m): 2:13pm On Oct 01, 2023
The only way for Tinubu to escape this American court order is for Supreme Court of Nigeria to be a den of satan where black is white and white is black. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge Nancy Maldonado Just Set A Trap For The Nigerian Supreme Court by jahsharon: 2:13pm On Oct 01, 2023
Supreme Court cannot take any evidence that was not presented to the Presidential Election Tribunal

3 Likes

Re: Judge Nancy Maldonado Just Set A Trap For The Nigerian Supreme Court by Omobude244: 2:15pm On Oct 01, 2023
DoTheNeedful:

This is fake. No foreign court can make such pronouncement. Besides, the Chicago court is making a pronouncement on Tinubu's academic records. I wonder why they will be doing busybody into a Nigerian election matter.

You guys should be careful about how you peddle fake news. You are not different from the so-called "druggie" you want out of power. You claim BAT has no integrity, neither you too.
Did u read the judgement before commenting here?
Please goan read it and come there to correct ur comment.
I only cropped out a part of the judgement

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge Nancy Maldonado Just Set A Trap For The Nigerian Supreme Court by ibrahimsalam: 2:15pm On Oct 01, 2023
OkCornel:

You made a claim. Put the evidence out there.

And I’m not Omokri.

You surely have the evidence to conclude Omokri received bribes from Tinubu’s camp?
you finding evidence as if that omokri goat is serious human.any where belle face thief like ffk and the rest
is like you are his family member what is disturbing him from coming down Unstable cowards

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge Nancy Maldonado Just Set A Trap For The Nigerian Supreme Court by Omobude244: 2:15pm On Oct 01, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:

Seun, Mynd44 can't you people do something about some of this fake threads some people have been creating up and down on Nairaland

How is it fake please?

Because e nor favour u 🤣🤣

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge Nancy Maldonado Just Set A Trap For The Nigerian Supreme Court by Ikaeniyan0: 2:20pm On Oct 01, 2023
Omobude244:

How is it fake please?

Because e nor favour u 🤣🤣
More than 20 threads have been created because of the judgement in Chicago.

Apart from the fact that nothing tangible will come out after the documents are release... no matter what Atiku have against tinubu after the documents are release, the supreme court won't take a look at it before throwing it away. Supreme Court do not accept accept new evidence.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Judge Nancy Maldonado Just Set A Trap For The Nigerian Supreme Court by OkCornel(m): 2:20pm On Oct 01, 2023
ibrahimsalam:
you finding evidence as if that omokri goat is serious human.any where belle face thief like ffk and the rest
is like you are his family member what is disturbing him from coming down Unstable cowards

Someone says Omokri received bribes from Tinubu’s camp. And you can believe that without any evidence whatsoever?

Magoo10, How much did Tinubu’s camp pay to Omokri as bribe? You have the evidence of the bribery yeah?

5 Likes

Re: Judge Nancy Maldonado Just Set A Trap For The Nigerian Supreme Court by Ikaeniyan0: 2:22pm On Oct 01, 2023
OkCornel:

Someone says Omokri received bribes from Tinubu’s camp. And you can believe that without any evidence whatsoever?

There's no bullshit talk they can't believe about tinubu.

After CSU release the certificate to Atiku and nothing tangible is found, I will be waiting for their next round of wailing.

5 Likes

Re: Judge Nancy Maldonado Just Set A Trap For The Nigerian Supreme Court by ican2020: 2:22pm On Oct 01, 2023
There was a country
Re: Judge Nancy Maldonado Just Set A Trap For The Nigerian Supreme Court by DoTheNeedful: 2:23pm On Oct 01, 2023
Omobude244:

Did u read the judgement before commenting here?
Please goan read it and come there to correct ur comment.
I only cropped out a part of the judgement

Post the whole thing and don't crop it. An American judge can never preempt our court in Nigeria. Besides, the judge is not concerned with our election, but with Tinubu's academic record at CSU. It would be unfortunate for Nigeria, if someone like you is a graduate or undergraduate. Some of you can't even be logical.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Judge Nancy Maldonado Just Set A Trap For The Nigerian Supreme Court by OkCornel(m): 2:27pm On Oct 01, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
There's no bullshit talk they can't believe about tinubu.

After CSU release the certificate to Atiku and nothing tangible is found, I will be waiting for their next round of wailing.

To me, the whole thing is just comical. And people are jumping on the bandwagon without critical thinking, irrespective of whoever they support.

Simple question I asked, up till now no evidence of Tinubu’s camp bribing Omokri.

Main thing Nigerians should be after is pressuring the government to be accountable to them. After all, Nigerians voted Jonathan in 2011 and Buhari in 2015, thinking they found the Messiah to turn things around… but here we are.

3 Likes

Re: Judge Nancy Maldonado Just Set A Trap For The Nigerian Supreme Court by ibrahimsalam: 2:28pm On Oct 01, 2023
OkCornel:

Magoo10, How much did Tinubu’s camp pay to Omokri as bribe? You have the evidence of the bribery yeah?
why is that omokri a fugitive in the US .shey he no dey come back ni? anything they say towards the goat is possible i no trust am. i hate him finish when he do interview with marley towards mohbad base on marley dey innocent.you want to tell me marley did not give him money?
omokri is hungry can do anything

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Judge Nancy Maldonado Just Set A Trap For The Nigerian Supreme Court by Wutinky: 2:30pm On Oct 01, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:

Emilokan my ass grin grin your wailing is not loud enough grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Judge Nancy Maldonado Just Set A Trap For The Nigerian Supreme Court by OkCornel(m): 2:31pm On Oct 01, 2023
ibrahimsalam:
why is that omokri a fugitive in the US .shey he no dey come back ni? anything they say towards the goat is possible i no trust am. i hate him finish when he do interview with marley towards mohbad base on marley dey innocent.you want to tell me marley did not give him money?
omokri is hungry can do anything

It’s okay to hate Omokri. That’s absolutely okay, emotional outrage, I get it.

But do you or that other guy have evidence of Tinubu’s camp bribing Omokri? That’s all I’m asking for.

Ikaeniyan0, the bolded part of the quote just proves my earlier point.

5 Likes

Re: Judge Nancy Maldonado Just Set A Trap For The Nigerian Supreme Court by Vinnie2000(m): 2:31pm On Oct 01, 2023
Druggie must Go!😠

A Great Country like Nigeria CANNOT have a Rogue and Crook as president. 😒😏😕

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Judge Nancy Maldonado Just Set A Trap For The Nigerian Supreme Court by Ikaeniyan0: 2:37pm On Oct 01, 2023
OkCornel:

But do you or that other guy have evidence of Tinubu’s camp bribing Omokri? That’s all I’m asking for.

It's a pity these set of people don't like facing reality. They will choose to believe their own fables and when things don't go their way, they will start crying foul.

After Tinubu documents is release and nothing tangible can be found in it, they might start claiming CSU didn't release all the documents because Tinubu bribed the school.

The funny thing about all this is that, the supreme court won't accept any new evidence atiku provide no matter what.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Judge Nancy Maldonado Just Set A Trap For The Nigerian Supreme Court by ibrahimsalam: 2:39pm On Oct 01, 2023
OkCornel:

even if the guy give proof you will doubt so rest. All this proof about tinubu certificate una still dey argue .goan sleep oga

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ojukwu Personally Fought To Stop Nigerian Soldiers From Taking Over Uli Airport / Boko Haram Joining ISIS Calls For Jonathan Removal - Festus Keyamo / EXCLUSIVE: Fighting In Buhari’s Cabinet As Amaechi, Sirika Nearly Exchange Blows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.