Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

FG In Talks With World Bank For Fresh $1.5 Billion Loan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG In Talks With World Bank For Fresh $1.5 Billion Loan (13922 Views)

FG Seeks Fresh $1.2 Billion Loan From Brazil / #Endsars: Burna Boy Promotes Petition To Sanction Fg In UK (pictures) / Senate Alleges Fresh $1.15bn Illegal Withdrawals From NLNG Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG In Talks With World Bank For Fresh $1.5 Billion Loan by jaxxy(m): 8:39am On Oct 01, 2023
better stop this nonsense. buhari borrow tinubu flowing him borrowing for rubbish.
Re: FG In Talks With World Bank For Fresh $1.5 Billion Loan by EdiskyHarry: 8:44am On Oct 01, 2023
Very funny.
Borrow and share it among your selves while idiots here are defending you.

1 Like

Re: FG In Talks With World Bank For Fresh $1.5 Billion Loan by ojonugba2014(m): 8:48am On Oct 01, 2023
They should borrow it , loot it, ND borrow another 5b$ after 6 months

We never see anything. Just is just the beginning. I ND my family at living a comfortable life, that is what really matters to me. Anyhow una won do Nigerian, na una Sabi.
Re: FG In Talks With World Bank For Fresh $1.5 Billion Loan by Blitzking: 8:54am On Oct 01, 2023
2k naira per dollar loading..these guys are borrowing from future Nigerians.. if this country later scatter who go refund all these debts?
Re: FG In Talks With World Bank For Fresh $1.5 Billion Loan by HRMK: 9:06am On Oct 01, 2023
SIMPLY UNBELIEVEABLE AND OUTRAGEOUS!WHAT IS IT FOR?NAWA!
Re: FG In Talks With World Bank For Fresh $1.5 Billion Loan by westerngezy(m): 9:07am On Oct 01, 2023
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/FG-in-talks-with-World-Bank-for-fresh-$1.5bn-loan

Where is our subsidy money for Christ sake

2 Likes

Re: FG In Talks With World Bank For Fresh $1.5 Billion Loan by ConfidentialDoc: 9:15am On Oct 01, 2023
slowice:
They are destroying the country while foools are playing tribal card..... Dem think say poverty knows tribe? Eye go clear las las

Walahi !

2 Likes

Re: FG In Talks With World Bank For Fresh $1.5 Billion Loan by waveman2: 9:16am On Oct 01, 2023
Politicians are definitely killing this country.They are borrowing to service their high cost of governance.where all these money them dey borrow they go?That is why our leaders will always remain slaves to the west,this one na advance western colonization.Just look at all the reason they are borrowing for, it doesn't make sense and implementation will definitely be zero.

1 Like

Re: FG In Talks With World Bank For Fresh $1.5 Billion Loan by snowball11(m): 9:17am On Oct 01, 2023
This evil party and borrowing are like bread and butter.

Idiotic party from the pit of hell! grin

1 Like

Re: FG In Talks With World Bank For Fresh $1.5 Billion Loan by adenigga(m): 9:22am On Oct 01, 2023
Wisereborn:
World bank should just carry the bank and give to APC government so that their incessant borrowing can stop at once undecided
Ooh, yeeeee......

1 Like

Re: FG In Talks With World Bank For Fresh $1.5 Billion Loan by bayelsaowei(m): 9:58am On Oct 01, 2023
Fresh loan...wey go turn to rotten loan...
Re: FG In Talks With World Bank For Fresh $1.5 Billion Loan by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:00am On Oct 01, 2023
Againstallodds:
plus twenty something years of drug trafficking

Most Nigerians worship people with money, they don’t look at credentials.
Re: FG In Talks With World Bank For Fresh $1.5 Billion Loan by Nextt: 10:01am On Oct 01, 2023
Why is this government callous? Why plunge the country into deeper foreign debt? The naira has been suffering the consequences of endless borrowing? What happened to the trillions of naira saved from subsidy removal?

It is a great curse to share the same nationality with mindless, thinkless tribal bigots who cannot set aside their tribal loyalty to vote someone with vision to steer the nation from its current trajectory to unavoidable shipwreck.

1 Like

Re: FG In Talks With World Bank For Fresh $1.5 Billion Loan by coputa(m): 10:02am On Oct 01, 2023
Nigeria is living more than her income, the government should work within the limit of it's income.

If not for looting purpose,why the continuous borrowed to serve their huge appetite.
Re: FG In Talks With World Bank For Fresh $1.5 Billion Loan by telleyway: 10:04am On Oct 01, 2023
adenigga:

I thought they said they are saving money from subsidy removal, how come this unjustified loans in dollars now that's now over a thousand naira per dollar?
Re: FG In Talks With World Bank For Fresh $1.5 Billion Loan by descarado: 10:31am On Oct 01, 2023
onatisi:
loans that will be used to pay subsidy again for another 3 to 4 months , this govt is a scam
Is it not too early to start wailing?
We have 3yrs plus and maybe another 4 yrs.
Re: FG In Talks With World Bank For Fresh $1.5 Billion Loan by Mosba: 10:31am On Oct 01, 2023
This simply means the ship of this country has capsized in the ocean of loan and we are all drowning, no life jacket and the hope is fading away. Tinubu's team came to rescue but he soon find himself struggle to withstand the new high wave. How will this end? God! we look forward to your mercy as none of us has what it takes to deliver your servants.
Re: FG In Talks With World Bank For Fresh $1.5 Billion Loan by Bodexinvest: 10:42am On Oct 01, 2023
I don't want to say anything.
Re: FG In Talks With World Bank For Fresh $1.5 Billion Loan by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 01, 2023
Smithkafors:
I asked again, what is the difference between Tinubu and Buhari?. Non…..Tinubu no even get direction.

Tribalism will not save una. Una think to become a governor for 8yrs without borrowing money na beans.

The only saviour is Peter Obi…..una eye go clear.
don't mind these daft yoruba muslim who supported tinubu.

And they can't even feed well, it's so shameful.

I like the way, most are about to drop out from unilag, they will all learn the bitter way. And realize this country needs real cleansing.

Bigotry, will only render you in pain. And they are feeling it. Very hot.

How can tinubu still talk about loan, where as fuel subsidy ,have been removed.

So where is the money saved so far.

Is this govt not worst than, buhari. At least during buhari tenure, market prices were still fare, and fuel was cheap. 10k could fill a tank.
Re: FG In Talks With World Bank For Fresh $1.5 Billion Loan by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 01, 2023
Blitzking:
2k naira per dollar loading..these guys are borrowing from future Nigerians.. if this country later scatter who go refund all these debts?
Guy! i swear. I think i need to start buying dollar from my overseas friends, at least if i can fix it and get like 4%. I have solved house rent for life. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG In Talks With World Bank For Fresh $1.5 Billion Loan by budget4(m): 10:47am On Oct 01, 2023
Don't give them any penny....
Clueless Government
adenigga:

Re: FG In Talks With World Bank For Fresh $1.5 Billion Loan by Muyiii(m): 10:57am On Oct 01, 2023
Always borrowing to keep their bogus cabinet fed. We never ever generate but borrow. Yet we never see the proceeds of the funds borrowed. Poor and decayed infrastructure, all valuable skilled folks emigrating every single day. When are going to be really objective and do the right thing?
Re: FG In Talks With World Bank For Fresh $1.5 Billion Loan by BigDawsNet: 10:58am On Oct 01, 2023
nibacked:
They should sell this country and share the money to us

What are you going to do with your own 2000 naira share? 😎
Re: FG In Talks With World Bank For Fresh $1.5 Billion Loan by bellotaofeek: 11:03am On Oct 01, 2023
World bank should run credit check. And if indebted they should not give them fresh loan. What are they doing with the money ?
Re: FG In Talks With World Bank For Fresh $1.5 Billion Loan by Saudat79: 11:04am On Oct 01, 2023
adenigga:

I think this people has nothing to offer to Nigerians.
Re: FG In Talks With World Bank For Fresh $1.5 Billion Loan by 90dbest: 11:09am On Oct 01, 2023
Yorubas are shameless.
Re: FG In Talks With World Bank For Fresh $1.5 Billion Loan by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:14am On Oct 01, 2023
To do what again with world bank loans that will subject us to there own terms and limit...
Chai, Nigerians are in for another round of hardship if this loan is approved!
Re: FG In Talks With World Bank For Fresh $1.5 Billion Loan by nibacked(m): 11:18am On Oct 01, 2023
BigDawsNet:

What are you going to do with your own 2000 naira share? 😎
lolz
Re: FG In Talks With World Bank For Fresh $1.5 Billion Loan by kennethesan(m): 11:31am On Oct 01, 2023
To share again, abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Federal Government, States N13.1b Richer In December – Adeosun / Market Demolition: No One Died, Says Okorocha; Lies, My 10-yr-old Son Is Dead / Gunmen Attack Imo INEC Office, Three Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.