Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

What I Am Going Through Now.. Advice Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What I Am Going Through Now.. Advice Needed (1766 Views)

Am Going To Lose My Life This Hardship Is Killing Me / N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS / I Stay In Ph, A Graduate, Pls I Need A Job, I Am Going Crazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Am Going Through Now.. Advice Needed by Danielben27: 6:21am On Oct 01, 2023
Good morning and happy new month
I want to narrate the problem I am facing presently to you guys. I believe I will be able to get good response here.
I am 28years old. I finished school year. And from then till now I am not working not that I don't want to work o or work isn't coming but I have problem passing the interviews. I am so shy and timid that I won't be able to answer questions. The last interview in abuja, a job that could pay me up to 150k I messed it up. They asked me questions that I knew the answers to but I was so afraid to speak. I couldn't even look the man and two women in their face. I just sat there mopping at the ground,sweating uncontrollably. My hearts pounding. They were even encouraging me to speak up, they gave me time to talk but I said nothing. Even when I tried to speak my voice was just shaking. I could have easily gotten the job but that one went
Last month,I went for an interview. Job of 75k. I messed it up. The man even told me to come the next day for the job that he understands my fear but I didn't go because I felt I won't be able to attend to customers well.
My social life is zero, I have no friends, I have nobody I can relate with. Like this I have been managing the little money I have and what is left is 15k. If this money finishes without me getting a job I am doomed bcus nobody to call.
Why I am bringing this here is so that someone can help me out. I saw a doctor and he said it is anxiety disorder. He gave me drugs I took around march but nothing worked. I was just spending unnecessary, when he even prescribed another drug that one just made me hungry every time.
Back then in school I heard people use weed to be more social but never tried it. I thought it was bad and not good for the health. But now I can do anything to come out of this. The only situation better than this my situation now is death.
Please I need advise on how I can get weed, dosage. Is there any other way to use apart from smoking. Where can I get quality weed. Like how much will I spend on it in a month( I am short on money now ).
I have an interview on Wednesday so I will appreciate if more people drop their advice. God bless you.
Re: What I Am Going Through Now.. Advice Needed by Nobody: 6:28am On Oct 01, 2023
Weed is your worst option. You can’t tell how your body will react to it. You are not sure it will work cos it has different results for different people. Besides when will you smoke it to get the desired effect if at all? A few hours before the interview? Outside the gate? When?
The honest truth is that there is no quick solution to this problem. Go for that interview. Practice answering the questions you’ve come across in the past interviews. Talk as slowly and calmly as you can. Don’t be afraid of messing up the interview. And if it won’t hurt your chances you can tell the interviewers that you have an anxiety disorder so they should be patient with you. If it’s not necessary you don’t have to say that. If you get the job good. If not you have enough time to work on yourself before the next interview. To make ends meet in the mean time you can look for something to do that won’t require a formal interview till you’ve sorted yourself out.

3 Likes

Re: What I Am Going Through Now.. Advice Needed by Authoreety: 6:32am On Oct 01, 2023
Hey, grin

My candid advice is that u shouldn't try weed before your interview, if you try it and it's first time, I assure you that you won't even leave ur house, not to talk of being codinated to handle an interview... Just gather urself, you might even practice at home before the day...

Wetin I dey talk sef.... Inshort, just leave weed out of it o.... U can try it some oda time, not on ur interview day biko😊😜

2 Likes

Re: What I Am Going Through Now.. Advice Needed by wakaman: 6:35am On Oct 01, 2023
Danielben27:
I want to narrate the problem I am facing presently to you guys. I believe I will be able to get good response here.
I am 28years old. I finished school year. And from then till now I am not working not that I don't want to work o or work isn't coming but I have problem passing the interviews. I am so shy and timid that I won't be able to answer questions. The last interview in abuja, a job that could pay me up to 150k I messed it up. They asked me questions that I knew the answers to but I was so afraid to speak. I couldn't even look the man and two women in their face. I just sat there mopping at the ground,sweating uncontrollably. My hearts pounding. They were even encouraging me to speak up, they gave me time to talk but I said nothing. Even when I tried to speak my voice was just shaking. I could have easily gotten the job but that one went
Last month,I went for an interview. Job of 75k. I messed it up. The man even told me to come the next day for the job that he understands my fear but I didn't go because I felt I won't be able to attend to customers well.
My social life is zero, I have no friends, I have nobody I can relate with. Like this I have been managing the little money I have and what is left is 15k. If this money finishes without me getting a job I am doomed bcus nobody to call.
Why I am bringing this here is so that someone can help me out. I saw a doctor and he said it is anxiety disorder. He gave me drugs I took around march but nothing worked. I was just spending unnecessary, when he even prescribed another drug that one just made me hungry every time.
Back then in school I heard people use weed to be more social but never tried it. I thought it was bad and not good for the health. But now I can do anything to come out of this. The only situation better than this my situation now is death.
Please I need advise on how I can get weed, dosage. Is there any other way to use apart from smoking. Where can I get quality weed. Like how much will I spend on it in a month( I am short on money now ).
I have an interview on Wednesday so I will appreciate if more people drop their advice. God bless you.

Dont worry, when that remaining 15k finish. It is not you that would be doing the talking, it is your stomach that would be doing the talking to your brain.

Like i said earlier. Dont worry, you would be alright kiss

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Am Going Through Now.. Advice Needed by Nice2023(m): 6:39am On Oct 01, 2023
When u go for any interview,pls don't look at the interviewers but do as if u are looking above them and talk.

I am only advising u.

4 Likes

Re: What I Am Going Through Now.. Advice Needed by talented321: 6:40am On Oct 01, 2023
What make's you think you can use weed or alcohol as a first timer on an interview..
You've low self esteem, and at that your age you suppose overcome fear when you're feeding urself alone..
When next you're going don't think about what they'll say, just focus on yourself and talk what you think is right, they'll either accept you or reject you and don't be afraid of rejection...
Alcohol would've been better but i don't think you can be able to maintain yourself without them knowing..
All the same try and improve urself...

2 Likes

Re: What I Am Going Through Now.. Advice Needed by henryligit: 6:45am On Oct 01, 2023
[quote author=wakaman post=126120017]

Dont worry, when that remaining 15k finish. It is not you that would be doing the talking, it is your stomach that would be doing the talking to your brain.

Like i said earlier. Dont worry, you would be alright :-

Guy you be Savage..oo 😂😂😂😂
You self as a father go the beat your pekin well well
Re: What I Am Going Through Now.. Advice Needed by wakaman: 6:47am On Oct 01, 2023
[quote author=henryligit post=126120118][/quote]

Nah, i beat, when words fail repeatedly.

Na the poster belle go beat him brain.
grin
Re: What I Am Going Through Now.. Advice Needed by Danielben27: 6:49am On Oct 01, 2023
wakaman:

Like i said earlier. Dont worry, you would be alright kiss
I asked for advice and all you can say is this. Please sir move to the next topic
Re: What I Am Going Through Now.. Advice Needed by Franzinni: 6:53am On Oct 01, 2023
Happy new month... Now the first thing I would love to know is, how do you see yourself when you look in the mirror ? Do you like who you see ? Do you pick out your features and hate them becasue you don't like the way they look ? Becasue you need to know that your anxiety is born out of what you THINK about yourself in relationships with the world. I know this well becasue I was like you, I understand your position well, and I'll tell you this for free, there is NOBODY, I mean ABSOLUTELY NOBODY coming to save you, rather people will take advantage of you once they detect your predicament. But there is hope, there is Only one person capable of saving you and that person is YOU!!! First you need to understand this deeply, you are not your past, whatever has happened in your past especially your childhood is gone. It's is GONE!!! Forget it !!! Whatever anybody made you feel that shaped your perception of you, forget it. ... Why do you need to forget your past? Simple it's USELESS beyond memory, but it's emotional power is as potent now as it was then unless you make a concious effort to kill your past and be reborn. Also it might be authority figures in your life, possibly you had a disciplinarian father, who always made you feel small and invisible and now you are lost in his shadow becasue all you have been raised knowing is how to be silent and conform. Guy!!! Let me tell you, that mentality is useless to you, becasue even the authority figures that shaped you into what you are is eternally flawed, they are just as clueless about life as you are... They only took advantage of the fact that they have been on the planet longer than you and society dictates rules based on that... Break out of it... 28 years now ? You are an ADULT!!! Don't let your fear of the unknown rob you of a life worth living. Believe me most people you meet are clueless, naive, stupid, irrational, impulsive, weak minded, scared, but they have learnt how to ACT... Why do you think when they describe a mad man they say "he is not ACTING right"? Or when someone is childish they say " he is ACTING like a child" becasue we all are acting .... Everybody is acting... A doctor goes through medical school to learn how to act like a doctor, a thief knows how to act like a thief ... And if you can understand this you will know you are a part of a giant movie and you are choosing to ACT the role of the shy and timid guy for the rest of your life ? When you can choose any role ? Think about it ... Grow a spine right now ...
1. Be proud of yourself
2. Realize you are the lead character in your life story and everyone else as supporting characters
3. People are flawed beyond belief so they ain't shit!
4. Nobody alive or dead is better than you.
5. Always keep a strong posture becasue your body speaks more than your mouth
6. Dress and act in ways that reflects who you are
7. Stop the negative self talk... Fucking stop it.
8. Realize you are not your mind, rather your mind is a tool in your possession like your legs so stop identifying with your mind and start seeing it for what it is .
9. Keep a clean environment always becasue the mind is an exact mirror of your environment.
10. Don't sacrifice your happiness for anything becasue in the end you will have yourself to blame.
11. Look people in the eye when you speak to them, you need to understand even base animals instinctively obey that law ... The eyes are the window to the soul and people see you subconsciously as untrustworthy when you are incapable of looking them in the eye... Girls find you weak if you can't look them in the eye ... How do I know ? I use to avoid eye contact becasue growing up, my Yoruba parents forbade us too look them in the eye, so I learnt it was a sign of disrespect which shapes me into an adult who avoided eye contact ... But I realized it was all bullshit and people aint shit !!! I run the show in my world so they should be scared to look me in my eye .... My point is look people in thier eye .... See into thier souls, if they don't like it they can look away but it still remains your show.
12. If you don't want to remain poor for life, begin to build relationships with other people of value and substance... The world is a very very very wicked place , and there is a good reason why wolves move in packs ooo

I hope this helps... Ehen before I go I also want to remind you that the human brain is very much like a computer, it can be programmed actively, you just have to be very concious and deliberate about it ... So if you decide to start doing anything new, keep doing it till your brain makes transfers it from habit to behavior... Take driving for instance... Or walking, there was a time all you could do was crawl , but with persistence you walk ... Imagine what you will be if you were 28 and still crawling around like a baby ? If it is unpleasant to imagine , then get get up and WALK!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Am Going Through Now.. Advice Needed by Mhizzard(m): 6:57am On Oct 01, 2023
Weed is not the next option bro.if you can be practising ahead of your interview with someone.
bro please can you help my sister with?she is also a graduate
Re: What I Am Going Through Now.. Advice Needed by Danielben27: 6:58am On Oct 01, 2023
wakaman:

Nah, i beat, when words fail repeatedly.

Na the poster belle go beat him brain.
grin
Only God know how you guys are in real life.
Re: What I Am Going Through Now.. Advice Needed by Danielben27: 6:59am On Oct 01, 2023
Mhizzard:
Weed is not the next option bro.if you can be practising ahead of your interview with someone.
bro please can you help my sister with?she is also a graduate
Google anxiety disorder and read about it. I heard that weed helps anxiety.
That is how I was telling one man and he said I should fast and pray.
Re: What I Am Going Through Now.. Advice Needed by slimjohn2k5: 7:20am On Oct 01, 2023
When u get there, look at their ears, head and clothes to respond to their questions. Avoid their eyes. You may even see them again and don't know who they are.

Maybe also because u hv small money. When get broke and hungry, na food u go dey see as u dey answer their questions
Re: What I Am Going Through Now.. Advice Needed by DyingFetus: 7:20am On Oct 01, 2023
Just kys nigger

Re: What I Am Going Through Now.. Advice Needed by Maj196(m): 7:38am On Oct 01, 2023
Danielben27:
At 28 you are still scared of facing life. See life fxks up weak people. If you can't face your problems head on, life has won over you. So stand your ass up and man up so you can win over life. It's kill or get killed, dog eat dog world out there. Peace
Re: What I Am Going Through Now.. Advice Needed by wakaman: 7:50am On Oct 01, 2023
Danielben27:

I asked for advice and all you can say is this. Please sir move to the next topic

I am sorry if i sounded insensitive to your plight.

Truth is, you need to get over whatever reason you think other people are more than you.
Those your interviewers shit, eat, cry, laugh like you, they are like you, we were all once like you, well not all of us sha wink

Everytime we humans meet another human, theres this nano second evaluation, who is prey, who is predator?
In a split second it is decided by posture, eye contact or not, and of course what you are and how you say it.

Why cant you say what you know? There is a time to keep silent to be strong, infact strong , intelligent and confident people are mostly silent.

Here is an exercise you could do- find somewhere that you can be alone to scream!!! Scream. Get angry, curse loudly and say the most vulgar things you can wrap your head around.

Just scream!!!
5 mins.

Get back to your normal routine and bring back to my mind when you were screaming, feel the scream, relive it in your head. Do this for at least one week, if possible the same time of the day and the same place always.

I bet you would become more vocal anf better at communication.

For the fact that you know your faults, you are well on your way to fix it.

Scream at yourself.

1 Like

Re: What I Am Going Through Now.. Advice Needed by GodWrites: 8:41am On Oct 01, 2023
It's funny, but many people don't know that before you go for an interview, you need to be prepared.

When your interview is few days away, this is your time to practice the common questions you might be asked.

Pretend as if you are in front of an interviewer, and keep memorising your punchlines until it becomes natural.

You could also practice in front of a mirror, or a camera. Once you memorise your lines very well, it gives you confidence.

The first question is often, "Tell us about yourself" or "Tell us about your experience"

They are the same question and they are asking you to give them a reason why they should hire you.

Practice your response to these questions. Cram it if possible. Practice it 2 to 3 hours every day until it becomes natural.

Follow this format for other likely questions. Confidence is built through preparation.

Just as you used to prepare weeks for an exam, it's the same with interviews.

You can't show up for an interview without preparing and memorising your responses.

Go on YouTube. You will find a lot of preparatory videos.

Lastly, work on your mindset. Your interviewers are people like you, and they too were once in your shoes.

Relax. Even if they reject you, it's not the end of the world.

See yourself as the prize, the mindset that they are lucky to have you.

Goodluck.

3 Likes

Re: What I Am Going Through Now.. Advice Needed by emmancipated(m): 9:14am On Oct 01, 2023
First step is to admit that you have an anxiety issue, which I believe you have already done.

Second is to own it with your full chest, you can even tell the interviewer about it ahead of time, if you know it will not hurt your chances in that interview.

Practice and prepare for the interview and try to convince yourself that you are ready for the interview.

Go for the interview with the mindset that you have already lost the job, you're only going there to have fun. This takes out a lot of pressure from you.

While there for the interview, don't overthink anything, just flow with the vibes and you'll be fine.
Re: What I Am Going Through Now.. Advice Needed by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 01, 2023
Op, take a cup of Tea with enough milo and milk and plenty sugar to it, then add hot water to it and stir

Make sure the tea is full to the mouth of the cup after making

When u want to drink the tea, use spoon to take sips,

Do not drink it direct from cup, u will not enjoy it

Use Spoon to take sips from the tea cup, when u do this your mind relaxes, your mind become free and relax, u start thinking about how sweet the tea is by just sipping it, so many ideas pop-up, which u think about and adjust to it at them

Also read and prepare for The interview as u would before for it

When u go for that interview, u will notice fear and fear of the unknown will be gone,

U know why, your happiness is from within, your smiling is no longer fake

You will be henceforth bold to attempt any of their question, without shaking

2 Likes

Re: What I Am Going Through Now.. Advice Needed by Starboytwo(m): 9:37am On Oct 01, 2023
One thing I know that will work is you getting very pissed, like mad pissed...

I don't know how to manufacture natural vex, just vex.

Once Para dey your body, you no go look any Uche face.
Re: What I Am Going Through Now.. Advice Needed by FahBuLous: 9:59am On Oct 01, 2023
Danielben27:

Google anxiety disorder and read about it. I heard that weed helps anxiety.
That is how I was telling one man and he said I should fast and pray.
Have u heard of molly?

1 Like

Re: What I Am Going Through Now.. Advice Needed by CJStarz: 10:02am On Oct 01, 2023
Danielben27:

I was in your shoes years ago,my dear. For starters, u don't need any drugs, from ur doctor or anyone,to overcome this! I lost a part time lecturer job , given to me on a platter of gold,because of that same problem. I would enter the lecture hall and just like that, I'd forget all I knew! Someone that was a best graduating student? Nahhhh
I went for another interview,I was asked what instrument was used to measure temperature,I couldn't answer. Ordinary thermometer. Some unseen forces shut my mouth.For years,I was ashamed of myself and withdrew from social life. I didn't know it was SPIRITUAL until God revealed it in my dreams.
Enemies of progress everywhere. A wicked neighbour. Like,now that you have graduated, come and get the job let me see.
Jesus! I embarked on serious prayers. Fast as well if you can! It broke those shackles. Next interview,I soared.....and still soaring. All thanks to Jesus Christ.
Try it. Pray against such evil forces tying you down. Resist the devil and he will flee.
Fear not.

1 Like

Re: What I Am Going Through Now.. Advice Needed by ChangedMan1999(m): 10:29am On Oct 01, 2023
CJStarz:

I was in your shoes years ago,my dear. For starters, u don't need any drugs, from ur doctor or anyone,to overcome this! I lost a part time lecturer job , given to me on a platter of gold,because of that same problem. I would enter the lecture hall and just like that, I'd forget all I knew! Someone that was a best graduating student? Nahhhh
I went for another interview,I was asked what instrument was used to measure temperature,I couldn't answer. Ordinary thermometer. Some unseen forces shut my mouth.For years,I was ashamed of myself and withdrew from social life. I didn't know it was SPIRITUAL until God revealed it in my dreams.
Enemies of progress everywhere. A wicked neighbour. Like,now that you have graduated, come and get the job let me see.
Jesus! I embarked on serious prayers. Fast as well if you can! It broke those shackles. Next interview,I soared.....and still soaring. All thanks to Jesus Christ.
Try it. Pray against such evil forces tying you down. Resist the devil and he will flee.
Fear not.

This is me
. Bro, please how can I cure this anxiety.

I am not religious
Re: What I Am Going Through Now.. Advice Needed by Blitzking: 10:37am On Oct 01, 2023
Danielben27:
u av to man up before sapa kill you. We live in an organised jungle forget say we no dey chop each other but u must realise something ur parents had to fight by hustling to send u to school hoping u would be a fighter. No woman loves a timid person..and u won't like yourself to cos u will miss out on many opportunities. Had something similar to urs but not as bad in school I got better cos in undergrad days exams took different formats from 200 level to 600 it always ended facing 3 to 4 panel of examiners asking anything u must av been taught during that section..it was crazy learning was structured as presentations among ur peers. Study groups...interactive sections and all..it got worse after graduation ppl who I was more intelligent were applying to harvard..John hopkin carey and bloomers.. Wharton and were getting it but my mind kept on telling me to go for Georgia state and some other low schools until I said to myself oga better no shortchange yourself. Put in the ivy leagues with my 312 gre and now finally settling for jhu. You need to fight at the end u realise u have what it takes
Re: What I Am Going Through Now.. Advice Needed by ravensckar(m): 10:45am On Oct 01, 2023
Dear OP, your situation is typical of most introverts although yours is a little extreme. Back then in my childhood, I was so engrossed in books that I lost touch with the outside world. I cotuldn' sing, I couldn't dance, I hated going out even to birthday parties, I couldn't even hold conversation with people without jittering.

How did I overcome it? I once read a book about how Winston Churchill used to stand before the mirror to practice his speech. Then, I started doing the same. I would stand in front of the mirror to speak for several minutes, after some weeks, my confidence level improved. Then, I started gathering little children to speak to them. I would tell them stories, jokes and even teach them tutorials at our backyard. Again, it worked. Next, I started toasting ladies. On phone, on the street and in public places. Although it led me to having multiple girlfriends and ehm....... *you know*
But today, I'm one of the baddest niggar on microphone.

Today, I anchor events, master ceremonies, give lectures, deliver presentations and never for once experience stage fright or nervousness . Funny enough, I'm still an introvert because I enjoy spending my time alone. Perhaps you could try any of the above to see which one works for you. But you see drugs, don't ever try it. It will send you into depression because after the 'highness' subsides, you'll experience a long and continuous periods of 'lows'.

Peace.

3 Likes

Re: What I Am Going Through Now.. Advice Needed by CloudTrees(f): 11:51am On Oct 01, 2023
If the job is meant for you, everything will go fine without any apprehension.
You need to be bold but answer their questions slowly and not too fast.

I wish you good luck
Re: What I Am Going Through Now.. Advice Needed by PlsStayAlive: 11:51am On Oct 01, 2023
Dearest OP, you have suffered o. Which kind of wahala is this, ah ah.
My advice, I want to to stick around doing nothing for the next week or so until that your 15k finished kpatakpata.
Since there's no option for begging, starve for three days at the very least. Then begin apply and attending interviews again, strek to the interviews because you have no money. Anytime it's your turn, think of that 3 day hunger you suffered, the trekking, what your future is going to look like 10yrs from then if you don't shape up and show the interviewers that you are the best they've encountered since themselves.
Good luck.
You can do it.
You just need a reset.
But wait o, does that mean you never toast babe before? 🤔
Re: What I Am Going Through Now.. Advice Needed by PlsStayAlive: 11:54am On Oct 01, 2023
Authoreety:
Hey, grin

My candid advice is that u shouldn't try weed before your interview, if you try it and it's first time, I assure you that you won't even leave ur house, not to talk of being codinated to handle an interview... Just gather urself, you might even practice at home before the day...

Wetin I dey talk sef.... Inshort, just leave weed out of it o.... U can try it some oda time, not on ur interview day biko😊😜

Muahahahaha! Oil dey your head. I can just picture the OP breaking out in some serious dance moves in front of the interviewers when they ask him something totally unrelated, like ‘Demonstrate how you would—' dance off go begin 😂😂😂😩

1 Like

Re: What I Am Going Through Now.. Advice Needed by Karleb(m): 11:56am On Oct 01, 2023
Try action bitters.

Alternatively, before an interview. Do a lot of exercise.

Please don't go near weed, you might run mad.
Re: What I Am Going Through Now.. Advice Needed by sageb: 11:58am On Oct 01, 2023
Danielben27:

Stop smoking weed,marijuana is a stimulant 😔
Go out and socialize with like minds
Be Bold and confident during job interviews.
Good luck
Re: What I Am Going Through Now.. Advice Needed by CedarHoldings: 12:10pm On Oct 01, 2023
wakaman:

I am sorry if i sounded insensitive to your plight.

Truth is, you need to get over whatever reason you think other people are more than you.
Those your interviewers shit, eat, cry, laugh like you, they are like you, we were all once like you, well not all of us sha wink

Everytime we humans meet another human, theres this nano second evaluation, who is prey, who is predator?
In a split second it is decided by posture, eye contact or not, and of course what you are and how you say it.

Why cant you say what you know? There is a time to keep silent to be strong, infact strong , intelligent and confident people are mostly silent.

Here is an exercise you could do- find somewhere that you can be alone to scream!!! Scream. Get angry, curse loudly and say the most vulgar things you can wrap your head around.

Just scream!!!
5 mins.

Get back to your normal routine and bring back to my mind when you were screaming, feel the scream, relive it in your head. Do this for at least one week, if possible the same time of the day and the same place always.

I bet you would become more vocal anf better at communication.

For the fact that you know your faults, you are well on your way to fix it.

Scream at yourself.
Ah! You want make them chain the guy last last

(1) (2) (Reply)

Working In Dangote Group: How Good Is It? / Diamond Bank Training School / Bank Examiners Is Needed At The Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.