Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,802 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Am Going To Lose My Life This Hardship Is Killing Me - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Am Going To Lose My Life This Hardship Is Killing Me (3096 Views)

Hardship Is Killing Me Gradually / This Hardship Is Too Much For Me / Unemployment Is Killing Me. See The Food I Bought With My Last Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Going To Lose My Life This Hardship Is Killing Me by Dcass(f): 12:17pm On Feb 19
help am going to die of starvation
Re: Am Going To Lose My Life This Hardship Is Killing Me by Dcass(f): 12:23pm On Feb 19
please help me 1k will help me feed please
Re: Am Going To Lose My Life This Hardship Is Killing Me by NemoDatQuod(m): 12:32pm On Feb 19
Do me a favour.
Quickly write down your account number, bank and name here, for me.

Thanks.

Dcass:
please help me 1k will help me feed please

2 Likes

Re: Am Going To Lose My Life This Hardship Is Killing Me by Dcass(f): 12:37pm On Feb 19
NemoDatQuod:
Do me a favour. Quickly write down your account number, bank and name here, for me.
Thanks.

oh God bless you 8063106841 momo bànk
Re: Am Going To Lose My Life This Hardship Is Killing Me by NemoDatQuod(m): 12:39pm On Feb 19
momo bank? Is there such a bank? Also you didn't state your full name. These are details I require to send you money.
Just state them here and completely.

Dcass:

oh God bless you 8063106841 momo bànk

3 Likes

Re: Am Going To Lose My Life This Hardship Is Killing Me by Dcass(f): 12:50pm On Feb 19
NemoDatQuod:
momo bank? Is there such a bank? Also you didn't state your full name. These are details I require to send you money.

sorry my name is mercy okopi it's momo PSb bank
account 8063106841 thank you
Re: Am Going To Lose My Life This Hardship Is Killing Me by MONEY247: 12:53pm On Feb 19
NemoDatQuod:
Do me a favour.
Quickly write down your account number, bank and name here, for me.

Thanks.

Re: Am Going To Lose My Life This Hardship Is Killing Me by MONEY247: 1:00pm On Feb 19
Op
It's not easy oo
May God gives you grace...
We are going through hell in Nigeria
Re: Am Going To Lose My Life This Hardship Is Killing Me by Dcass(f): 1:01pm On Feb 19
MONEY247:
Op It's not easy oo May God gives you grace... We are going through hell in Nigeria
Amen ijn
Re: Am Going To Lose My Life This Hardship Is Killing Me by Dcass(f): 1:12pm On Feb 19
NemoDatQuod:
Do me a favour. Quickly write down your account number, bank and name here, for me.
Thanks.

done sir
Re: Am Going To Lose My Life This Hardship Is Killing Me by NemoDatQuod(m): 1:16pm On Feb 19
I've taken the info.
Please you can delete your info now.

WorldRemit does not recognise your bank (momo). Flutterwave's sendapp is misbehaving just now. When it is back to working, I'll send you my widows mite. Hopefully later today.

Dcass:
done sir

7 Likes

Re: Am Going To Lose My Life This Hardship Is Killing Me by Dollarchap(m): 1:17pm On Feb 19
I actually feel for you. The economy is harsh, but you don't need to take it to the extreme of losing your life. There is always what to do. For instance, I believe you have people around you who are business owners. You don't even need to beg them for money. You can tell them on the need to file their annual returns. I believe that the commission you will earn from just one person will be much more than the N1,000 you are asking for. How much more if you can reach out to other members of your churches or mosques who are business owners.
https://www.nairaland.com/8005332/remote-job-opportunities
Re: Am Going To Lose My Life This Hardship Is Killing Me by Dcass(f): 1:18pm On Feb 19
NemoDatQuod:
I've taken the info.

WorldRemit does not recognise your bank (momo). Flutterwave's sendapp is misbehaving just now. When it is back to working, I'll send you my widows mite. Hopefully later today.

thanks very much I really appreciate
Re: Am Going To Lose My Life This Hardship Is Killing Me by Dcass(f): 1:30pm On Feb 19
Dollarchap:
I actually feel for you. The economy is harsh, but you don't need to take it to the extreme of losing your life. There is always what to do. For instance, I believe you have people around you who are business owners. You don't even need to beg them for money. You can tell them on the need to file their annual returns. I believe that the commission you will earn from just one person will be much more than the N1,000 you are asking for. How much more if you can reach out to other members of your churches or mosques who are business owners.
https://www.nairaland.com/8005332/remote-job-opportunities
OK thanks sir
Re: Am Going To Lose My Life This Hardship Is Killing Me by Obainoman6: 2:24pm On Feb 19
These are the people who voted for this calamity we are suffering now, after voting you want to commit suicide abi, lai lai u must stay here and suffer it by force. Tilumgbu till 2097.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am Going To Lose My Life This Hardship Is Killing Me by Dcass(f): 2:32pm On Feb 19
Obainoman6:
These are the people who voted for this calamity we are suffering now, after voting you want to commit suicide abi, lai lai u must stay here and suffer it by force. Tilumgbu till 2097.
this is not necessary

5 Likes

Re: Am Going To Lose My Life This Hardship Is Killing Me by Obainoman6: 2:36pm On Feb 19
Dcass:
this is not necessary
It is very necessary,

2 Likes

Re: Am Going To Lose My Life This Hardship Is Killing Me by ravensckar(m): 3:43pm On Feb 19
Nairaland he-goats never fail to disappoint. Simply because a female moniker dropped update that she wants to die of starvation, all of una head don dey turn. Anyways, if mugu no fall, wetin guyman go chop. cheesy cheesy

Personally speaking, online begging is the lowest of lows.

Naija ladies wey be sey begging na their specialty. angry angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Going To Lose My Life This Hardship Is Killing Me by alphaNomega: 4:49pm On Feb 19
Dcass:

ravensckar:
Nairaland he-goats never fail to disappoint. Simply because a female moniker dropped update that she wants to die of starvation, all of una head don dey turn. Anyways, if mugu no fall, wetin guyman go chop. cheesy cheesy

Personally speaking, online begging is the lowest of lows.

Naija ladies wey be sey begging na their specialty. angry angry

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Am Going To Lose My Life This Hardship Is Killing Me by LeopardX: 6:12pm On Feb 19
Obainoman6:
Except you have proof, you don't go about claiming everyone struggling today voted for Tinubu.
Many didn't (as much as 65% didn't vote for Tinubu).

5 Likes

Re: Am Going To Lose My Life This Hardship Is Killing Me by Chiefpriestt: 6:16pm On Feb 19
Dcass:
Did you vote Tinubu?
Re: Am Going To Lose My Life This Hardship Is Killing Me by DaTruths: 6:25pm On Feb 19
Dcass:

After una don vote Tinubu finish, keep playing.
Re: Am Going To Lose My Life This Hardship Is Killing Me by xtreme07(m): 6:29pm On Feb 19
NemoDatQuod:

Sir I beg you in the name of Almighty God....Sir Guobe is just not seeing my post, pls recommend me for him, I beg of u...I really need the cash for sustenance pending when salary will be paid..

Pls help my life.

My details is Opay 7039504261. IK CO
Re: Am Going To Lose My Life This Hardship Is Killing Me by Chinonye2022(m): 7:33pm On Feb 19
Dcass:
there is stil hope brother don't kill urself suicide is never an option
Re: Am Going To Lose My Life This Hardship Is Killing Me by udomonday: 8:02pm On Feb 19
Dcass:
go out and find something doing,every one is managing so stop being a parasite.

1 Like

Re: Am Going To Lose My Life This Hardship Is Killing Me by Emmabyte: 9:04pm On Feb 19
If you can swear you did not vote Tinubu, I will send 10 thousand naira
Re: Am Going To Lose My Life This Hardship Is Killing Me by Dcass(f): 9:07pm On Feb 19
Emmabyte:
I swear to God I didn't vote tinubu
Re: Am Going To Lose My Life This Hardship Is Killing Me by reginaeb: 9:48pm On Feb 19
Dcass:

How come your name is now mercy instead of dorcas?

9 Likes

Re: Am Going To Lose My Life This Hardship Is Killing Me by reginaeb: 9:50pm On Feb 19
NemoDatQuod:
I've taken the info.

I'm not trying to discourage you from helping the OP but her names don't check out. in one of her previous posts her name was Dorcas now its changed to mercy okopi

2 Likes

Re: Am Going To Lose My Life This Hardship Is Killing Me by Gift96: 9:54pm On Feb 19
Emmabyte:

I'm a card carrying member of LP. I voted GRV because he is a nairalander... Well, that didn't stop the Tinubulation from reaching me.
Please consider me if you are really giving the 10k
Re: Am Going To Lose My Life This Hardship Is Killing Me by Dcass(f): 9:54pm On Feb 19
reginaeb:

How come your name is now mercy instead of dorcas?
that account belong to my sister don't jump to conclusions next time please

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Any News About Cakasa(nig)company Ltd? / Indian, Chinese, Lebanese Companies Treat Us Like Slaves / Teacher Needed Urgently Ajah Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.