Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,704 members, 7,831,208 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

October 1: President Tinubu's Independence Day Speech (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / October 1: President Tinubu's Independence Day Speech (Video) (27984 Views)

Nigeria@63: 10 Takeaways From Tinubu’s Independence Anniversary Speech / Ten Key Points From President Tinubu's Democracy Day Speech (Video) / Lawan Shuts Down Motion Seeking To Debate Buhari’s Democracy Day Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: October 1: President Tinubu's Independence Day Speech (Video) by Hollyharjii: 7:24am On Oct 01, 2023
Hmmm
Re: October 1: President Tinubu's Independence Day Speech (Video) by israelmao(m): 7:24am On Oct 01, 2023
LeoDeKing:
God bless PBAT
God bless VP Shettima
God bless the minister of FCT, Nysome Wike
God bless SW SS NW NE and NC
Long live the Fed Rep of Nigeria

Na my own I talk so, you are free to say your own and you don't have to quote to do that.

God bless Nigeria but not her tormentors.
Re: October 1: President Tinubu's Independence Day Speech (Video) by OLOKOESHIN: 7:25am On Oct 01, 2023
Pauldollars:
Even the gentlemen of the Press would not really be interested in listening/understanding President Tinubu's speech as they all know he knows little or nothing of the article he just read aloud in front of the State House camera.

You wouldn't have much analysis by journalists of the contents of what was written by a Special Assistant on Media.

May God bless Nigeria
Ewu
Re: October 1: President Tinubu's Independence Day Speech (Video) by AllenSpencer: 7:26am On Oct 01, 2023
Brilliant speech
Re: October 1: President Tinubu's Independence Day Speech (Video) by Maj196(m): 7:26am On Oct 01, 2023
Transcript abeg I can't waste my data
Re: October 1: President Tinubu's Independence Day Speech (Video) by sammirano2: 7:27am On Oct 01, 2023
64th independence bawo grin one chance re oo
Re: October 1: President Tinubu's Independence Day Speech (Video) by Faposky95: 7:31am On Oct 01, 2023
Funkyswagzz:
How can u use CNG as an alternative I really do think this is dangerous cos gas is highly volatile if not properly managed

In other clines, cars are built with petrol cum CNG outlets.....
No come whind us like to build car with CNG na free or the gas go cheap.....?!
.....on to next 1st October joor
Re: October 1: President Tinubu's Independence Day Speech (Video) by Saidfx(m): 7:34am On Oct 01, 2023
zeusdgrt:
This one just dey on auto cruise while everyone is mobilizing for strike, this is what you get when we allow tribalism to rule out sense of intelligence

OBI no reach to rule this country with heartless & rugged souls..naija no be child's play and no be by SM...Almighty God knows how to choose Kings amongst men

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: October 1: President Tinubu's Independence Day Speech (Video) by ponishah: 7:36am On Oct 01, 2023
LeoDeKing:
God bless PBAT
God bless VP Shettima

Na my own I talk so, you don't have to quote me before saying your own.
Yes, it is your right, especially when you honestly do it in all sincerity.
Irrespective of who rules as president, governor or in any capacity, as long as he rules well, costs of living low, low inflation, employment, 24/7 electricity, standard road, standard available health.

But what have you started enjoying any of the benefits, rice, garri, bread, food items, cooking gas, fuel, are they affordable to you and the masses.
Local rice is N50,000;
Cement N5,500
Pms N600
Dollar N1000
Kerosene N800
Cooking gas N800- 900
Unemployment is at its all-time high, everything is at its worst level.
Even if I don't support Tinubu presidency , if I can get rice at N10,00 a bag, dollar at N100, cement at N1000 , enough employment etc, I will be the first person to praise and support him,.
But when you do sing his praise knowing fully that he is killing the nation's citizens, worse that any president ever, then you become suicidal, satanic and moronic.
Remember that what you give to the society is what you and your family will get.
It's not about tribe, I voted, for Obasanjo, yaradua and they are not my tribesmen

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: October 1: President Tinubu's Independence Day Speech (Video) by Tboymessiah(m): 7:38am On Oct 01, 2023
NasoLifeBe!!!

Hope no be Ai application dem tey run dis level

1 Like

Re: October 1: President Tinubu's Independence Day Speech (Video) by zigi(f): 7:39am On Oct 01, 2023
LeoDeKing:
God bless PBAT
God bless VP Shettima

Na my own I talk so, you are free to say your own and you don't have to quote to do that.

You are one of the most bigoted human beings in Nigeria. Am sure you are probably in church as a youth pastor or mosque as an assistant ALFA. .ay God heal your dark heart

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: October 1: President Tinubu's Independence Day Speech (Video) by Osaremwantaelvi(m): 7:39am On Oct 01, 2023
Chai we are in trouble

1 Like 1 Share

Re: October 1: President Tinubu's Independence Day Speech (Video) by 7arrows: 7:41am On Oct 01, 2023
LeoDeKing:
God bless PBAT
God bless VP Shettima

U shave said well baba.

1 Like

Re: October 1: President Tinubu's Independence Day Speech (Video) by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:41am On Oct 01, 2023
Faposky95:

In other clines, cars are built with petrol cum CNG outlets.....
No come whind us like to build car with CNG na free or the gas go cheap.....?!
.....on to next 1st October joor

I heard him say CNG will be an alternative to fuel. Tho I know most of the things he said is just to fulfil all righteousness
Re: October 1: President Tinubu's Independence Day Speech (Video) by Nayturalistic: 7:44am On Oct 01, 2023
Pauldollars:
Even the gentlemen of the Press would not really be interested in listening/understanding President Tinubu's speech as they all know he knows little or nothing of the article he just read aloud in front of the State House camera.

You wouldn't have much analysis by journalists of the contents of what was written by a Special Assistant on Media.

May God bless Nigeria

Your useless 3rd class failure of a candidate no sabi book reach ham, infact the same English whey we all de speak as second learners so, una useless Obi still no sabi ham reach ham.

And hey, atleast BAT speaks like a real man.. not like Osanyin, or cartoon or woman voice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: October 1: President Tinubu's Independence Day Speech (Video) by Faposky95: 7:47am On Oct 01, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

I heard him say CNG will be an alternative to fuel. Tho I know most of the things he said is just to fulfil all righteousness

Build a gas chapter in our economy with a veritable road map......s
Bubu failed by holding on to Dangote's refinery.
The error we are making is that we don't hold grip to the knowledge that it is a collective...our country.....Not APC's or BAT's country.
Until we wake....until then

3 Likes

Re: October 1: President Tinubu's Independence Day Speech (Video) by adioolayi(m): 7:49am On Oct 01, 2023
Good speech...just little on broad issues.

Lacks depth....he get time..15minutes ..he should use more time to go deeper and reassure Nigerians.

The speech is just full of emotions...the major thing we want to hear now is what he is doing and how long will it take for all these hardship to end.

Naira falling...inflation going higher...we need more deeper talks

1 Like

Re: October 1: President Tinubu's Independence Day Speech (Video) by Blazadenise(m): 7:55am On Oct 01, 2023
Omo seeing this face is very annoying aswear.... Three years + still far like hell.God will never let Nigeria happen to anybody reading this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: October 1: President Tinubu's Independence Day Speech (Video) by Decarbonisation: 7:57am On Oct 01, 2023
Not interested in listening to a career criminal and certified fraud!

A fu..cking drug baron masquerading as the president of Nigeria, a position he fraudulently attained.

Fu..ck you Tinubu!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: October 1: President Tinubu's Independence Day Speech (Video) by kcdendelo: 7:59am On Oct 01, 2023
Thunder fire this man... who are his advisers? I swear they are advising him wrongly... labour abeg ground the country down... Wetin be this? Imagine Wetin Yoruba people impose on Nigerians bc of tribalism.. E no go well for una

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: October 1: President Tinubu's Independence Day Speech (Video) by Judolisco(m): 8:03am On Oct 01, 2023
Emma1Oj:
Yes, subsidy has been reintroduced. Fuel shld be selling at 140 or 150 naira from the middle of this month.
dey play
Re: October 1: President Tinubu's Independence Day Speech (Video) by Donedeal1(m): 8:06am On Oct 01, 2023
Baba is back,oyoyo

God bless Nigeria.
Re: October 1: President Tinubu's Independence Day Speech (Video) by Elidrisy20: 8:09am On Oct 01, 2023
Did he talked about his certificate?
Re: October 1: President Tinubu's Independence Day Speech (Video) by naturefellow(m): 8:22am On Oct 01, 2023
LeoDeKing:
God bless PBAT
God bless VP Shettima

God's blessing to criminals Na set up for disgrace. Ji ma sun!

To post this on front page, you obviously belong to the same group as templarlandry duro4change mannabbqgrils freestuffsng seunmsg moh247 denreledave.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: October 1: President Tinubu's Independence Day Speech (Video) by AngelicBeing: 8:22am On Oct 01, 2023
LeoDeKing:
God bless PBAT
God bless VP Shettima

You omitted a region in the South and for that reason, your existing case File has been updated and I will be asking for 4000 year's detention for you at Asaba or Aba detention center without bail cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: October 1: President Tinubu's Independence Day Speech (Video) by chidiokay: 8:25am On Oct 01, 2023
Againstallodds:
First class accountant hiding his result.

Where can i find your father's continuous assessement records online,

IF tinubu is hiding is result then how did it become a public knowledge he had 1st class, do some of you even understand what atiku is asking for

Most of you here your fathers that paid your school fees did not see una transcript sef, but you open gutter mouth and spill rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: October 1: President Tinubu's Independence Day Speech (Video) by BrodaBenad: 8:26am On Oct 01, 2023
LeoDeKing:
God bless PBAT
God bless VP Shettima

Hahaha patriotic Nigerian

Whatever god you're serving will be very happy with your prayers cheesy

One with God is majority

I'm glad you exempted SE

Whatever Nigeria suffer shall not be our portion

We shall thrive where others struggle

We'll prevail where other travail

Those that despise us will gnash thier teeth in shame as we prosper

May God of justice Continue to exempt us amen grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: October 1: President Tinubu's Independence Day Speech (Video) by Oneday82: 8:34am On Oct 01, 2023
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpb-TJc7z20

Excellent Speech... May God keep our darling President, Daddy we love you... We believe in you. Today, I have decided to join your vision and I hope the renewed Hope will come. You are just less than a year old, I strongly believe you will deliver.
May God go after all your detractors and shame all of them.
5 months is not enough to perform magic, continue to remain focused and determined in your vision, I am strongly behind you.

Anybody wishing your downfall... Holy Ghost Fire.

You can't continue to speak badly of your country and expect it to work.
Let's all learn to say good things to our country.

Daddy, the endurance and patience you seek, we shall be and nothing will happen.

If we can survive Buhari, we can survive too.

God bless our President
God bless Nigeria
God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu

1 Like

Re: October 1: President Tinubu's Independence Day Speech (Video) by Kosoco(m): 8:37am On Oct 01, 2023
Leadership is not about Tribe or propaganda... its sGood some folks here are dissapointed.... They hv seen it... no more cover ups. Some cannot even diffend again because there Parents are worst hit.... grin grin cheesy grin grin I just hope it will favor me people got appointments

1 Like 1 Share

Re: October 1: President Tinubu's Independence Day Speech (Video) by Basicend: 8:37am On Oct 01, 2023
Adeneeyee84:
Colonial master should have remain here in nigeria rather than handling us to the hand of this greedy leaders/politicians......

We have more natural resources more than south africa and would have developed more than them by now. .

If they remained here. .

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

HID Awolowo's 94-yr Old Brother Weeps Uncontrollably As He Arrives Ikenne(pic) / SSS Releases Justice Ngwuta / PDP Will Win Next Year Presidential Election - Saraki Boasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.