Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,743 members, 7,831,370 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

October 1: President Tinubu's Independence Day Speech (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / October 1: President Tinubu's Independence Day Speech (Video) (27985 Views)

Nigeria@63: 10 Takeaways From Tinubu’s Independence Anniversary Speech / Ten Key Points From President Tinubu's Democracy Day Speech (Video) / Lawan Shuts Down Motion Seeking To Debate Buhari’s Democracy Day Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: October 1: President Tinubu's Independence Day Speech (Video) by OsunOriginal: 10:41am On Oct 01, 2023
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpb-TJc7z20

We therefore call on P@ndora Obi and his delusional followers (obidients) to join hands with us in moving this nation forward. Election is over and a winner has emerged wink wink wink wink

Thank you.

God bless all lovers of democracy!
God bless President Bola Ahmed Tinubu!
God bless Nigeria!
Re: October 1: President Tinubu's Independence Day Speech (Video) by abobote: 10:42am On Oct 01, 2023
gentposh:
Incoherent
Inconclusive
Inadequate
Incomplete
Independence
Inconsequential

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: October 1: President Tinubu's Independence Day Speech (Video) by Exceed15: 11:59am On Oct 01, 2023
Continue to deceive your morons not sane Nigerians. Useless President.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: October 1: President Tinubu's Independence Day Speech (Video) by Intergrated: 12:03pm On Oct 01, 2023
Wisereborn:
Not interested please 🥺 he is all talks and no walks
have you forgotten he is running?
Re: October 1: President Tinubu's Independence Day Speech (Video) by CloudTrees(f): 12:06pm On Oct 01, 2023
Againstallodds:
First class accountant hiding his result.
grin grin
Re: October 1: President Tinubu's Independence Day Speech (Video) by Image123(m): 12:14pm On Oct 01, 2023
Mr. President went to the US and came back sick. Hope this people are not trying another MKO Abiola poisoning rubbish with us?
Re: October 1: President Tinubu's Independence Day Speech (Video) by Image123(m): 12:15pm On Oct 01, 2023
abobote:

Inconsequential

Inconsequential but you are buying fuel without subsidy. Do you guys think at all?
Re: October 1: President Tinubu's Independence Day Speech (Video) by ChinemeremFidel: 12:35pm On Oct 01, 2023
Na rubbish he go talk
Re: October 1: President Tinubu's Independence Day Speech (Video) by Boldideas: 12:49pm On Oct 01, 2023
fergie001:

Mr. President's broadcast gives hope in the area of implementation of investment funding in enterprises with great potentials. That is fantastic!

I must be very frank with Nigerians that this his intervention investment funding mechanism by providing investment to enterprises with great potentials is what Good luck tried doing with Sure-P but was messed up because the workers meddled with the funding.

So I implore Mr. President to quickly implement this his program and also watch out for pitfalls of kickbacks that made SURE-P and NIRSAL a failed project.

Let us be positive and be expectant of good things that are in the loop.

A homeless woman was found in the mouth of an alligator in the America most people want to Japa to because she was homeless! So it connotes that it is not easy anywhere, what we all need to is pray that things get better for our motherland.

Peace!!!

Happy Independence Day!

May Nigeria outline her enemies!
Re: October 1: President Tinubu's Independence Day Speech (Video) by Bfly: 1:12pm On Oct 01, 2023
We have elected more than 7 governments @63

25k to low level workers for 6months is still not wise.

The speech introduction is opposite of the present reality in Nigeria.

Tinubu is probably fed up of many Nigeria problems.

Eventually, if Nigeria becomes good the then generation will both praise our endurance and curse our stupidity at thesame time.
Re: October 1: President Tinubu's Independence Day Speech (Video) by royalfly(m): 1:50pm On Oct 01, 2023
LeoDeKing:
God bless PBAT
God bless VP Shettima
God bless the minister of FCT, Nysome Wike
God bless SW SS NW NE and NC
Long live the Fed Rep of Nigeria

Na my own I talk so, you are free to say your own and you don't have to quote to do that.

I swear u not up to 35 years. God bless you
Re: October 1: President Tinubu's Independence Day Speech (Video) by victoriousman11(m): 2:29pm On Oct 01, 2023
Thankyoumy brother, i get you right.
Iagos:
总统长得像黑猩猩
Re: October 1: President Tinubu's Independence Day Speech (Video) by HeroicMeastro: 2:52pm On Oct 01, 2023
LeoDeKing:
God bless PBAT
God bless VP Shettima
God bless the minister of FCT, Nysome Wike
God bless SW SS NW NE and NC
Long live the Fed Rep of Nigeria

Na my own I talk so, you are free to say your own and you don't have to quote to do that.
SE nko? Make God punish them?
Re: October 1: President Tinubu's Independence Day Speech (Video) by masui(m): 3:07pm On Oct 01, 2023
Blazadenise:
Omo seeing this face is very annoying aswear.... Three years + still far like hell.God will never let Nigeria happen to anybody reading this

Mehn its so ugh looking at that face. So uninspiring

1 Like

Re: October 1: President Tinubu's Independence Day Speech (Video) by yemi1504: 3:31pm On Oct 01, 2023
fergie001:

Nonsensical, hopeless and insensitive speech from shaky shaky Daddy as usual!
Re: October 1: President Tinubu's Independence Day Speech (Video) by yemi1504: 3:32pm On Oct 01, 2023
Jestin:
It is the usual style. We Will, We shall

Abi
Re: October 1: President Tinubu's Independence Day Speech (Video) by yemi1504: 3:33pm On Oct 01, 2023
gladdensir:
Tinubu is as useless as Nigeria without a president.

You can say that again!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: October 1: President Tinubu's Independence Day Speech (Video) by yemi1504: 3:33pm On Oct 01, 2023
Wisereborn:
Not interested please 🥺 he is all talks and no walks

Same here!

1 Like

Re: October 1: President Tinubu's Independence Day Speech (Video) by yemi1504: 3:34pm On Oct 01, 2023
Againstallodds:
First class accountant hiding his result.

Abi
Re: October 1: President Tinubu's Independence Day Speech (Video) by yemi1504: 3:35pm On Oct 01, 2023
Judolisco:
He reduce fuel price?

Iffahear!
Re: October 1: President Tinubu's Independence Day Speech (Video) by yemi1504: 3:36pm On Oct 01, 2023
Femich18:
We will do it
We must do it
We shall do it
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Summary:
Mr President said we should endure

What did you expect him to say when he and his cronies are feeding fat on the national treasury?

1 Like

Re: October 1: President Tinubu's Independence Day Speech (Video) by yemi1504: 3:38pm On Oct 01, 2023
yeshuasfootstep:
Ok.
Not disappointed as usual.

Same deception.
Low grade?
25000?
What percentage of the population?

I only pity those still hoping.
The wise would've adapted and move on with other alternatives.

Your country is not working at the moment.

You get am!
Re: October 1: President Tinubu's Independence Day Speech (Video) by yemi1504: 3:40pm On Oct 01, 2023
Adeneeyee84:
Colonial master should have remain here in nigeria rather than handling us to the hand of this greedy leaders/politicians......

Abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: October 1: President Tinubu's Independence Day Speech (Video) by yemi1504: 3:42pm On Oct 01, 2023
zeusdgrt:
This one just dey on auto cruise while everyone is mobilizing for strike, this is what you get when we allow tribalism to rule out sense of intelligence

You can say that again! But trust Nigerians to make the same mistake, when another tribal warrior shows up again! Nigerians never learn!
Re: October 1: President Tinubu's Independence Day Speech (Video) by yemi1504: 3:42pm On Oct 01, 2023
Adeyinka90:
Baba don dey talk in future tense....awon were people

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: October 1: President Tinubu's Independence Day Speech (Video) by yemi1504: 3:44pm On Oct 01, 2023
deedo93:
We are with you sir. We can, must and shall do it.

You and your fellow tribalists are with him not Nigerians! As e don red for all of us.
Re: October 1: President Tinubu's Independence Day Speech (Video) by yemi1504: 3:47pm On Oct 01, 2023
Felix6:
Very hopeless rants. Highly uninspiring.

You can say that again! He is not my President so all he is saying is balderdash to me! He should still be giving "hope" to his tribalists since they are kuku irredeemable.
Re: October 1: President Tinubu's Independence Day Speech (Video) by yemi1504: 3:49pm On Oct 01, 2023
Faposky95:

Isn't the rhetoric a smear to the knowledge of God as a terrible perfectionist.....?!
After Providence have allowed a Man climb his dreams, isn't it worthy for him to appease this same God by paying obiesance.
Truth, honesty, long suffering, sacrifice......
All I heard in the speech was a ploy to appease Labour in the interim.....#25000....when the economy has been retarded......
Why have CNG cheap buses not been deployed, ....we have to wait..... ?!
Is it the Police, Security, Rule if Law, Judiciary .....name it....any better, knowing the role they heavily play in this polity......?!
I would have expected this govt to compel the Judiciary see to the decongestion of prisons by fast track of cases..etc.
We listened to Coup takeovers on radio growing up,....wat I was listening to was another recorded speech.
....and it's boring......
No food to eat, talkless of celebrate....after shedding so many tears

Abi
Re: October 1: President Tinubu's Independence Day Speech (Video) by yemi1504: 3:50pm On Oct 01, 2023
Father254:

Is he high on something? We are still in 63 celebration this man don reach 64.

Empty promises as usual.

We warned!
Re: October 1: President Tinubu's Independence Day Speech (Video) by yemi1504: 3:54pm On Oct 01, 2023
ponishah:

Yes, it is your right, especially when you honestly do it in all sincerity.
Irrespective of who rules as president, governor or in any capacity, as long as he rules well, costs of living low, low inflation, employment, 24/7 electricity, standard road, standard available health.

But what have you started enjoying any of the benefits, rice, garri, bread, food items, cooking gas, fuel, are they affordable to you and the masses.
Local rice is N50,000;
Cement N5,500
Pms N600
Dollar N1000
Kerosene N800
Cooking gas N800- 900
Unemployment is at its all-time high, everything is at its worst level.
Even if I don't support Tinubu presidency , if I can get rice at N10,00 a bag, dollar at N100, cement at N1000 , enough employment etc, I will be the first person to praise and support him,.
But when you do sing his praise knowing fully that he is killing the nation's citizens, worse that any president ever, then you become suicidal, satanic and moronic.
Remember that what you give to the society is what you and your family will get.
It's not about tribe, I voted, for Obasanjo, yaradua and they are not my tribesmen

Abi
Re: October 1: President Tinubu's Independence Day Speech (Video) by yemi1504: 3:54pm On Oct 01, 2023
zigi:

You are one of the most bigoted human beings in Nigeria. Am sure you are probably in church as a youth pastor or mosque as an assistant ALFA. .ay God heal your dark heart

You can say that again!
Re: October 1: President Tinubu's Independence Day Speech (Video) by yemi1504: 3:55pm On Oct 01, 2023
Osaremwantaelvi:
Chai we are in trouble

You are just noticing? We were in trouble the day stupid Nigerians voted him in!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Empty Witness Box At Code Of Conduct As Saraki's Trial Is About To Start [photo] / Senate Presidency: APC Warns To Ndume / Osinbajo Wants Jackson Ude Prosecuted For Defamation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.