Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,027 members, 7,825,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Police Must Stop Profiling Of Nigerian Youths – Mr Macaroni - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police Must Stop Profiling Of Nigerian Youths – Mr Macaroni (13092 Views)

Mohbad: The Police Must Get Involved Now By Olawale Olaleye / Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out / Kays Jewelers: Yung6ix Arrested In US, Suffers Racial Profiling, To Sue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Must Stop Profiling Of Nigerian Youths – Mr Macaroni by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:24pm On Oct 01, 2023
I am waiting for the day FG go declare make all citizens dey defend themselves against police harassment...

Den make we see how e go go...

Government dey fear to legalize possession of guns to people who can afford dem, they should not be afraid to tell us to dey defend ourselves against police madness nahhh...

Awón oloriburuku policemen....

Na Ogun go kill all of una with that criminal DSP and IG together...
Re: Police Must Stop Profiling Of Nigerian Youths – Mr Macaroni by Hndrrxxx(m): 1:25pm On Oct 01, 2023
Bg
Re: Police Must Stop Profiling Of Nigerian Youths – Mr Macaroni by bamac(m): 1:46pm On Oct 01, 2023
Babamide:

You for ask them to stop 10 other tricycle operators with license before proceeding to any office.
You will still need to pay to collect your documents that why people no longer move with original documents

They know, is it not our police again. He brought out the constitution stating driver must possess driver's license.

Only the road worthiness is original, he forgot to photocopy it.
Re: Police Must Stop Profiling Of Nigerian Youths – Mr Macaroni by bamac(m): 1:49pm On Oct 01, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

Shouldn't you have given them the N100.00 they demanded from you initially to save yourself all the stress,especially when you still had to part with N2000.00 later ?
Will I give what I don't have?

We had to make some deliveries to get the 2k. A customer who had a package came to meet us at the junction we were stopped and begged them with #500, but those officers insisted we must go to station since I insist tricycle has nothing like driver's license.
Re: Police Must Stop Profiling Of Nigerian Youths – Mr Macaroni by blabulu2000: 3:05pm On Oct 01, 2023
Debo popularly called Macroni has turned himself into a tool in the hands of the Mpukuruuuu people...
I'm waiting for when the same. people you are indirectly defending. drag you and your reputation in mold...
Re: Police Must Stop Profiling Of Nigerian Youths – Mr Macaroni by Qoko: 3:42pm On Oct 01, 2023
I am surprised if a DSP didn’t have family to cater out of their 170K, they have Brother/sister, friend, girlfriends/boyfriends, Dad/mum and children in school, so how much will it remain at the end of the month to save in your he bank? See the rank and salary of Oga police.

https://www.vacancy.org.ng/nigeria-police-ranks-and-salary
Re: Police Must Stop Profiling Of Nigerian Youths – Mr Macaroni by creativehubb: 3:54pm On Oct 01, 2023
Both of them are right, police should do the right thing. Mr Police man act right, that is a public service duty, no oppression, no illegal jailing.
Re: Police Must Stop Profiling Of Nigerian Youths – Mr Macaroni by Bfly: 5:15pm On Oct 01, 2023
Always fighting fire with fire.

We all know what most of the so called policemen or youth do to get such lifestyle. Both are pains to Nigerians.
Re: Police Must Stop Profiling Of Nigerian Youths – Mr Macaroni by Caleb15(m): 6:22am On Oct 02, 2023
[quote author=bamac post=126122203]Police in this country... They will sha look for something to catch you. That's why most of them use expensive stuff as the source of extra revenue is questionable.

I was on delivery with my Tricycle rider 4 days ago, we were stopped and they asked for documents, it was provided complete. Then they asked where is rider's permit (which they know there is nothing like that over here) all because we can't give them #100 like others. Even a FRSC Marshall confirmed there is nothing like driver's license for tricycle but the officers want to extort us. Another police that understands how it is on street even confirmed to his colleagues that nothing like such for tricycle.

They took us to MTD section of the station where those ones brought out a driver's license that expired in 2010 as sample.

To cut story short, these people asked us to pay 10,000 or we go to court.

Which state is that? Cause in lagos state they have rider's card which the L.G issue at 3,000
Re: Police Must Stop Profiling Of Nigerian Youths – Mr Macaroni by bamac(m): 9:16am On Oct 02, 2023
[quote author=Caleb15 post=126141666][/quote] Ogun State.

They had before but it was stopped.

They are not even talking about rider's permit of local government but Driver's license.
Re: Police Must Stop Profiling Of Nigerian Youths – Mr Macaroni by Caleb15(m): 9:19am On Oct 02, 2023
bamac:
Ogun State.

They had before but it was stopped.

They are not even talking about rider's permit of local government but Driver's license.

Ok, i see

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MajelaZeZeDiamond Accuses Dbanj Of Stealing Her Idea / We Got Search Warrant For Seun Kuti's Home - Police / Could This Be Burna Boy's Brother ??? [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.