Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,521 members, 7,854,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:08 PM

See How GEJ Was Crucified For Buhari In 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How GEJ Was Crucified For Buhari In 2015 (618 Views)

Remembering How GEJ Was Stoned During The 2015 Presidential Campaign / Picture: This Was How GEJ Responded When Troops Needed Morale Boost -Reno Omokri / How GEJ Betrayed The Biafran Movement And Why Igbos Should Stop Idolizing Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How GEJ Was Crucified For Buhari In 2015 by MegaBozz(m): 8:48am On Oct 01, 2023
I just stumbled across this old thread and I decided to repost it. These same people that crucified GEJ back in 2015 happen to be the same people regretting and calling GEJ the best president ever. This is what happens when you crucify a legitimate educated professor out of sentiments to select someone with just an unconfirmed waec result.

https://www.nairaland.com/2138727/court-orders-papers-served-jonathan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How GEJ Was Crucified For Buhari In 2015 by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:49am On Oct 01, 2023
GEJ has moved on but you are here crying.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How GEJ Was Crucified For Buhari In 2015 by MegaBozz(m): 8:51am On Oct 01, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
GEJ has moved on but you are here crying.

I'm not the one crying but it's you lots who were shouting sai baba to the rescue. I hope you are feeding well these days.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How GEJ Was Crucified For Buhari In 2015 by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:53am On Oct 01, 2023
MegaBozz:

I'm not the one crying but it's you lots who were shouting sai baba to the rescue. I hope you are feeding well these days.

Lol grin. It is always about food. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How GEJ Was Crucified For Buhari In 2015 by MegaBozz(m): 8:58am On Oct 01, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Lol grin. It is always about food. grin

Feeding is not always about food. You have many things to feed, your house rent, your means of transportation, your body, your soul and so on. So I ask again, I hope you are feeding well since GEJ moved on.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How GEJ Was Crucified For Buhari In 2015 by Jackson619007: 8:58am On Oct 01, 2023
Hmm
Re: See How GEJ Was Crucified For Buhari In 2015 by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:03am On Oct 01, 2023
MegaBozz:

Feeding is not always about food. You have many things to feed, your house rent, your means of transportation, your body, your soul and so on. So I ask again, I hope you are feeding well since GEJ moved on.

If you are feeding well then I am too. grin
Re: See How GEJ Was Crucified For Buhari In 2015 by oloriooko(m): 9:08am On Oct 01, 2023
BAT
Soyinka
Falana and co
All that played politics with Nigeria's future sacrificing this nation on their altar of selfish ambitions are the aforementioned names.
Now BAT is more clueless than GEJ
God help Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How GEJ Was Crucified For Buhari In 2015 by MegaBozz(m): 10:22am On Oct 01, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Well I might not be feeding well for now but I guess when I finally return back to Nigeria I will feed well. Right now for every one thousand euros sent to Nigeria every month, it's a goal. I just have to stop feeding well and send more back home till everything is cool then I come back and feed well

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How GEJ Was Crucified For Buhari In 2015 by Kapeter(m): 11:14am On Oct 01, 2023
MegaBozz:

We thank God nna. Once we are able to go hawk our gala and la Casera, we go chop now at all at all nna.
Re: See How GEJ Was Crucified For Buhari In 2015 by Kapeter(m): 11:17am On Oct 01, 2023
Nnas and nnes thought once we chased that failure out of Aso rock, we’ve been feeding on water that we begged the abokis for like their fathers did back then. They thought end of Jonafailure means war on many that chased him out. Delusional folks grin grin
Re: See How GEJ Was Crucified For Buhari In 2015 by Zxcvbnmghtr: 11:20am On Oct 01, 2023
MegaBozz:

Well I might not be feeding well for now but I guess when I finally return back to Nigeria I will feed well. Right now for every one thousand euros sent to Nigeria every month, it's a goal. I just have to stop feeding well and send more back home till everything is cool then I come back and feed well

Area of emphasis for you is the bolded. A past comment lol. grin

Zxcvbnmghtr:

Lol ..are you that poor? grin I thought you are a billionaire. grin

Let me make you understand life. Go and ask your parents if they are old enough. grin

Nigerians complained during Gowon regime, Shagari, when Buhari took over as millitary head of state, IBB, Shonekan, Abacha, Obasanjo, Yaradua, Jonathan, Buhari and now Tinubu.

But while people were complaining, some others put their own destiny in their own hands and were finding solutions to life challenges and are able to live a purposely prosperous life.

Use your brain. grin.

Even if Obi or Atiku becomes president people will still complain.

I travelled to Canada some months ago, funny how their citizens too were complaining about their government.

Please use your brain.

Oga, go and rest. If you meet some of us offline you go understand say levels dey.

Re: See How GEJ Was Crucified For Buhari In 2015 by 2elliot: 11:31am On Oct 01, 2023
Kapeter:
Nnas and nnes thought once we chased that failure out of Aso rock, we’ve been feeding on water that we begged the abokis for like their fathers did back then. They thought end of Jonafailure means war on many that chased him out. Delusional folks grin grin
Dirty p*g
Re: See How GEJ Was Crucified For Buhari In 2015 by Kapeter(m): 11:35am On Oct 01, 2023
2elliot:
Dirty p*g
Pains and tears everywhere. On top my innocent comment this nna call me dirty pig mistaking me for his people back at home. I am crying 😭

1 Like

Re: See How GEJ Was Crucified For Buhari In 2015 by Offpointng: 12:02pm On Oct 01, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

grin
Re: See How GEJ Was Crucified For Buhari In 2015 by MegaBozz(m): 12:08pm On Oct 01, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Area of emphasis for you is the bolded. A past comment lol. grin

Oga, go and rest. If you meet some of us offline you go understand say levels dey.

Well I wasn't challenging you over anything. I just responded to your comments that's all.
Re: See How GEJ Was Crucified For Buhari In 2015 by Bigkoko: 12:40pm On Oct 01, 2023
How sure are you that they are feeding well When many of them are now rice bandit and steals plantain to feed! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The audacity of these evil people to foist evil persons on the nation, and just expect everyone to move on is really shocking! Tufiakwaaaa these people!

MegaBozz:

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Chicago Complies With Court Order,Give Atiku Tinubu's Academic Record / Appointment Of EFCC Chairman Illegal And Unlawful / Did Supreme Court Determine Who Came Second Between Atiku And Peter Obi?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.