Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

After CSU Releases PBAT’s Non-privileged Records - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After CSU Releases PBAT’s Non-privileged Records (2300 Views)

What Happens If CSU Releases Tinubu’s Documents And It Is Fake? / Profile Of The 28 Ministerial Nominees Appointed By PBAT / PBAT Arrives Palais Brongniart For The New Global Finance Pact In Paris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

After CSU Releases PBAT’s Non-privileged Records by yoruboid: 9:09am On Oct 01, 2023
By Tuesday, the CSU will release PBAT’s non privileged records and at the end of the day, I can bet they will say CSU was bribed. They’ve been going on and on with several propaganda and insinuations but wait for it instead of preempting the court.

100% of their expectations have been dashed with respect to PBAT from the beginning of the year

From his mental state before the elections
To his criminality in the US which the FBI has debunked
To the belief that he will lose the elections
To the anticipation that he will never be inaugurated
To their rumor that he is on life support and will rule from abroad
To their expectation that he will be arrested on Inauguration Day
To their hope that the PEPT will sack him as president
To their conviction that he didn’t attend CSU (and the college has insisted he did)
To their claim that PBAT will be arrested if he sets foot in the USA

Show me one single thing the Obidenses have anticipated and achieved. Not one. All their lies and propaganda have been bursted but they never stop vindictively labouring in vain

Now it’s about his gender
Now it’s about the forfeiture
Now it’s about the FBI files
Now it’s the appeal to the Supreme Court

Just watch, like the others, they will cry premium tears

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After CSU Releases PBAT’s Non-privileged Records by Nwodosis(m): 9:11am On Oct 01, 2023
Be strong hearted as a Bulaban, Tinubu will complete his 8years in your heart.

17 Likes

Re: After CSU Releases PBAT’s Non-privileged Records by Deogratiasfx: 9:12am On Oct 01, 2023
yoruboid:
By Tuesday, the CSU will release PBAT’s non privileged records and at the end of the day, I can bet they will say CSU was bribed. They’ve been going on and on with several propaganda and insinuations but wait for it instead of preempting the court.

100% of their expectations have been dashed with respect to PBAT from the beginning of the year

To their conviction that he didn’t attend CSU (and the college has insisted he did)

Show me one single thing the Obidenses have anticipated and achieved. Not one. All their lies and propaganda have been bursted but they never stop vindictively labouring in vain

You are right. Nothing will come out of it at the end of the day. Welcome to Nigeria!!!

3 Likes

Re: After CSU Releases PBAT’s Non-privileged Records by BaddestQueen(f): 9:13am On Oct 01, 2023
stop crying

2 Likes

Re: After CSU Releases PBAT’s Non-privileged Records by Alchemy528: 9:20am On Oct 01, 2023
🧐
Re: After CSU Releases PBAT’s Non-privileged Records by Nwodosis(m): 9:22am On Oct 01, 2023
Deogratiasfx:

You are right. Nothing will come out of it at the end of the day. Welcome to Nigeria!!!
But at least we will be privileged to Tinubu's admission records and even help in recovering his burnt credentials.

5 Likes

Re: After CSU Releases PBAT’s Non-privileged Records by Ikaeniyan0: 9:27am On Oct 01, 2023
After the records are realease and nothing tangible is found, they will start another round of wailing

They will behave this way till 2031

5 Likes

Re: After CSU Releases PBAT’s Non-privileged Records by Usmanovic95(m): 9:56am On Oct 01, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
After the records are realease and nothing tangible is found, they will start another round of wailing

They will behave this way till 2031

What if something incriminating is found,will you eat an humble pie and take humiliation in good faith?

8 Likes

Re: After CSU Releases PBAT’s Non-privileged Records by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 01, 2023
Chicago State University should prepare to lock their social media accounts tomorrow because they're going to descend on them with all their frustration. I just can't understand how a large number of people can be this foolish. When you look at these people you kind of understand why genocide happens.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: After CSU Releases PBAT’s Non-privileged Records by Ikaeniyan0: 10:06am On Oct 01, 2023
Usmanovic95:

What if something incriminating is found,will you eat an humble pie and take humiliation in good faith?
What incriminating thing fo you think can be found?

1 Like

Re: After CSU Releases PBAT’s Non-privileged Records by Usmanovic95(m): 10:27am On Oct 01, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
What incriminating thing fo you think can be found?

I can't categorically say,but just like our suspicion,he has something he doesn't want people to be privy of hence is back and forth fight to prevent the court from revealing to the public.What could possibly have made him say that revealing his details will cause IRREPARABLE DAMAGE.
Re: After CSU Releases PBAT’s Non-privileged Records by MTNnews: 10:41am On Oct 01, 2023
Quoting in anticipation of your renewed wailing after on Wednesday after the result must have been released

Nwodosis:
Be strong hearted as a Bulaban, Tinubu will complete his 8years in your heart.
yoruboid:

Re: After CSU Releases PBAT’s Non-privileged Records by ehikwe22: 10:48am On Oct 01, 2023
yoruboid:

Fear a rich desperate man that knows how to use his money to achieve his goals. Tinubu is an evil genius and he is desperate, selfish and evil. He can sellout Nigeria to preserve himself. Unless America don't have any need of him anymore, nothing will come out of this case. One thing is certain - Tinubu has skeletons in his closet that the records will reveal but they'll only release information that will not reveal them or try to alter them. For example, date of birth and other information will not match with that of Tinubu because he has changed his identity and other information numerous times. Gender may or may not match but he most likely attended the university but he entered with another person's record
Re: After CSU Releases PBAT’s Non-privileged Records by wakaman: 11:40am On Oct 01, 2023
ehikwe22:

Fear a rich desperate man that knows how to use his money to achieve his goals. Tinubu is an evil genius and he is desperate, selfish and evil. He can sellout Nigeria to preserve himself. Unless America don't have any need of him anymore, nothing will come out of this case. One thing is certain - Tinubu has skeletons in his closet that the records will reveal but they'll only release information that will not reveal them or try to alter them. For example, date of birth and other information will not match with that of Tinubu because he has changed his identity and other information numerous times. Gender may or may not match but he most likely attended the university but he entered with another person's record

Na small small una go start to dey accept defeat.
Re: After CSU Releases PBAT’s Non-privileged Records by ehikwe22: 11:54am On Oct 01, 2023
wakaman:

Na small small una go start to dey accept defeat.
Who be una? Though I gave up on Nigeria since I was a kid - I completely gave up on Nigeria in 2015 when Obama and the world powers connived with the worst of the political class which same Tinubu belongs in, to form APC. I'm not emotional about anything pertaining to Nigeria because I already know from that moment Nigeria was finished and will continue downwards

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After CSU Releases PBAT’s Non-privileged Records by Okoroawusa: 11:59am On Oct 01, 2023
I can't wait for tomorrow. Tinubu's results must be released

1 Like

Re: After CSU Releases PBAT’s Non-privileged Records by wakaman: 12:39pm On Oct 01, 2023
ehikwe22:

Who be una? Though I gave up on Nigeria since I was a kid - I completely gave up on Nigeria in 2015 when Obama and the world powers connived with the worst of the political class which same Tinubu belongs in, to form APC. I'm not emotional about anything pertaining to Nigeria because I already know from that moment Nigeria was finished and will continue downwards

I think you are suffering from" private hysteria" obama connived

Na your "finish" pata pata.

Nigeria dey kampe.

Kid!

1 Like

Re: After CSU Releases PBAT’s Non-privileged Records by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 01, 2023
Op God go bless you.. I'm about to post similar thread that hope we'll all rest after this CSU so called"brouhaha" that people have been losing sleep over.

Someone who's academic records had already been released to public by the same Institution I still wonder what else people are looking for.

4 Likes

Re: After CSU Releases PBAT’s Non-privileged Records by Zxcvbnmghtr: 1:37pm On Oct 01, 2023
Usmanovic95:

Lol grin. You mean like Princeoflagos? cheesy

You and I and Atiku know it is nothing but a waste of time.

1 Like

Re: After CSU Releases PBAT’s Non-privileged Records by Zxcvbnmghtr: 1:40pm On Oct 01, 2023
pineed:
Op God go bless you.. I'm about to post similar thread that hope we'll all rest after this CSU so called"brouhaha" that people have been losing sleep over.

Someone who's academic records had already been released to public by the same Institution I still wonder what else people are looking for.

A people who circled all of Buhari's pictures to prove that he is dead and was replaced by Jubrin Alsudan. Such a people's IQ low nah.

1 Like

Re: After CSU Releases PBAT’s Non-privileged Records by Whalis: 1:41pm On Oct 01, 2023
The question should have been if CSU has it why has Tinubu not gone to them to have a photocopy of his credentials instead of filling all this while that the military destroyed them while he was in exile?
Re: After CSU Releases PBAT’s Non-privileged Records by Zxcvbnmghtr: 1:43pm On Oct 01, 2023
Whalis:
The question should have been if CSU has it why has Tinubu not gone to them to have a photocopy of his credentials instead of filling all this while that the military destroyed them while he was in exile?

Where did they mention anything that has to do with what you are talking about?
Re: After CSU Releases PBAT’s Non-privileged Records by Usmanovic95(m): 3:21pm On Oct 01, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Lol grin. You mean like Princeoflagos? cheesy

You and I and Atiku know it is nothing but a waste of time.

God go spare our life.We will see who is wasting his time and who is about to face a monumental disgrace.
Re: After CSU Releases PBAT’s Non-privileged Records by Wallade(m): 3:45pm On Oct 01, 2023
ehikwe22:

You must have been the enrollment officer
Re: After CSU Releases PBAT’s Non-privileged Records by Wallade(m): 3:46pm On Oct 01, 2023
ehikwe22:

You must have been the enrollment officer
L
Re: After CSU Releases PBAT’s Non-privileged Records by Heffalump(m): 3:53pm On Oct 01, 2023
yoruboid:

It's like you just have a kind of crazy obsession about Obi.

Atiku and PDP are pursuing their case in the USA against Tinubu and you're here slamming Obidients. It's true that the spirit of Obidients is really powerful, for it to be tormenting you like this.

Whatever the CSU record of Tinubu holds is none of our business. You already have Tinubu and you can hold him all to yourselves. History will always be there to judge. But remember, there's always consequences for every action. If you did something wrong, there must be penalty for it either here or hereafter.
Re: After CSU Releases PBAT’s Non-privileged Records by chubinwa(m): 4:46pm On Oct 01, 2023
yoruboid:

Dollar today is over 1k and fuel is on the increase. Price of food stuff have skyrocketed by over 100% and you are here defending the criminal that brought these calamities upon the citizens. God will judge you for your wickedness. If you support this druggie, you are simply a murderer
Re: After CSU Releases PBAT’s Non-privileged Records by Tallesty1(m): 5:24pm On Oct 01, 2023
yoruboid:

Show me one single thing the Obidenses have anticipated and achieved.
Idiot. It is Atiku that is roasting Tinubu but you are attacking Obidients because Atiku is fulani.

Coward

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Tweeps Boycott Erisco Products Over Bullying, Intimidation Of Chioma / Demolition Of Structures In Lagos State - Lekki / Foreign Embassies Should Stop Giving Visas To Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.