Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

My Parents Praying To Deport Me From Abroad - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Parents Praying To Deport Me From Abroad (366 Views)

Viral Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Praying To God Before Fighting With Insurgents / Egypt To Deport 7 Nigerians Over End SARS Protest. / Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Parents Praying To Deport Me From Abroad by educhigo: 11:02am On Oct 01, 2023
I spend 14years in abroad, building house to my parents and sending money every month, but my parents praying for me to come back to Nigerians either deported or decide,and god have finally answered there prayer, now things are getting hard for us, they all regretting there action praying for me to come back,I want to sale the house to raise money to travel back again.advise needed.
Re: My Parents Praying To Deport Me From Abroad by DrGoodman: 11:03am On Oct 01, 2023
You must be a very bad child.

1 Like

Re: My Parents Praying To Deport Me From Abroad by Kapeter(m): 11:07am On Oct 01, 2023
First I want to believe your part of abroad then was the non English speaking abroad. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Parents Praying To Deport Me From Abroad by ehikwe22: 11:09am On Oct 01, 2023
Parents are too selfish
Re: My Parents Praying To Deport Me From Abroad by RevDesm0ndJuju: 11:10am On Oct 01, 2023
educhigo:
I spend 14years in abroad, building house to my parents and sending money every month, but my parents praying for me to come back to Nigerians either deported or decide,and god have finally answered there prayer, now things are getting hard for us, they all regretting there action praying for me to come back,I want to sale the house to raise money to travel back again.advise needed.

Typical irresponsible Nigerian yamri who blames others for his own fckups.

What did you do that saw to your ass being deported ?

2 Likes

Re: My Parents Praying To Deport Me From Abroad by Kapeter(m): 11:10am On Oct 01, 2023
Why do most ibo folks write words like they pronounce it though. Whenever you see someone write sale as sell, it’s easy to tell they are easterners no matter the many masks they have on. I am here for peace and not war. Just observation.

5 Likes

Re: My Parents Praying To Deport Me From Abroad by DrGoodman: 11:11am On Oct 01, 2023
Kapeter:
Why do most ibo folks write words like they pronounce it though. Whenever you see someone write sale as sell, it’s easy to tell they are easterners no matter the many masks they have on. I am here for peace and not war. Just observation.

Those slaps igbos gave you in your nightmare last night is still tormenting you cheesy

Pele
Re: My Parents Praying To Deport Me From Abroad by juman(m): 11:15am On Oct 01, 2023
Remind me of those prayed vehemently to remove buhari/ idiagbon from power.
Later they regretted the prayer because ibb led nigeria astray.
Re: My Parents Praying To Deport Me From Abroad by FamTomx2(m): 11:17am On Oct 01, 2023
Kapeter:

Just like when an ewedu man is communicating, one could easily spot his undying stinking nepotism and tribalism.

Not here for silly words exchange, just reading.
Re: My Parents Praying To Deport Me From Abroad by Kapeter(m): 11:19am On Oct 01, 2023
DrGoodman:

Those slaps igbos gave you in your nightmare last night is still tormenting you cheesy

Pele
Drdogood the newbie. grin
Re: My Parents Praying To Deport Me From Abroad by Kapeter(m): 11:23am On Oct 01, 2023
FamTomx2:

Just like when an ewedu man is communicating, one could easily spot his undying stinking nepotism and tribalism.

Not here for silly words exchange, just watching.
NNa Mehn I for “sale” your organ now now to chike Malaysia but as e be say we gather Dey, I go just Dey look towards my consignment from Chike Cambodia instead. I go use that one deverop Ragos small nna. Peace and rove my bloda grin

1 Like

Re: My Parents Praying To Deport Me From Abroad by juman(m): 11:27am On Oct 01, 2023
educhigo:

Bro, it was not your parents' prayer that made you deported but your bad decisions.

Either you engaged in illegality or you failed to try to get needed papers to live legally.
The relative that helped me travelled abroad told me he wanted me deported back and asked his friends how to do that. It was not possible because I live there legally and I don't do illegal things.

1 Like

Re: My Parents Praying To Deport Me From Abroad by 2elliot: 11:27am On Oct 01, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Typical irresponsible Nigerian yamri who blames others for his own fckups.

What did you do that saw to your ass being deported ?

Agbado p*g
Re: My Parents Praying To Deport Me From Abroad by JohnnA1: 11:27am On Oct 01, 2023
Kapeter:
NNa Mehn I for “sale” your organ now now to chike Malaysia but as e be say we gather Dey, I go just Dey look towards my consignment from Chike Cambodia instead. I go use that one deverop Ragos small nna. Peace and rove my bloda grin
You bad gan 😂😂🤣

They are DeveROPers.

2 Likes

Re: My Parents Praying To Deport Me From Abroad by FamTomx2(m): 11:27am On Oct 01, 2023
Kapeter:

😁😁😁

Typical ewedu begger. . . During the day you will come online to mock the Igbos at night you will shamelessly go to Mama Ngozi shop to beg Maggi and pepper 🤣🤣

We know una ways since time imo river.
Re: My Parents Praying To Deport Me From Abroad by Kapeter(m): 11:33am On Oct 01, 2023
FamTomx2:

😁😁😁

Typical ewedu begger. . . During the day you will come online to mock the Igbos at night you will shamelessly go to Mama Ngozi shop to beg Maggi and pepper 🤣🤣

We know una ways since time imo river.
Eyah. Nna mehn. We deverop evelywia and all of the people we met dia are lazy and can never even feed if they do not come beg us their supleme leaders for food. Nna mehn we are the chlidlen of okete abiamao grin only time I have anything do with deveropers is when I am banging that kpekus. That’s the only thing I know that doesn’t have color or race or ethnicity nna. And nne olosho surplus to supply us that one. Enjoy

(1) (Reply)

I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting Md’s Sack / Forgery Case Will Affect Tinubu At Supreme Court – Atiku’s Camp / Deji Of Akure Hosts Buratai, Eulogizes Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.