Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting Md’s Sack - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting Md’s Sack (366 Views)

‘I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting MD's Sack / Atiku Had Not Moved On Yet - By Charles Awuzie / Wike Slams Atiku, Vows To Remain In PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting Md’s Sack by Kuginzi: 7:25pm On Oct 01, 2023
By Hessein Yahaya

Minister of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Barr Nyesom Wike, has said neither sentiment nor emotion will stand in his way of doing the right thing.

Wike stated this in Abuja, while reacting to a trending video of Abuja Urban Mass Transport Company (AUMTCO) staff lamenting over the sack of the company’s Managing Director.

The MD and Chief Executive Officer of the company, Mr Najeeb Abdulsalam, was among the 21 heads of parastatals, agencies, and companies of the FCT Administration that were sacked by the minister on Wednesday.

Wike further explained that he would do the right thing for the interest of residents of the FCT and Nigerians at large.

"That is why when I watch people on video, crying that somebody has been removed and that he has been doing well, but the question is, if you have been doing well, where are the buses?

"No sentiment, no emotions will be considered when we are doing what is right. We will do the right thing for the interest of the people. If you like, carry 20 people, put video and cry as much as you want to cry, it will not bother us. What bothers us is the reality on ground,” the minister said.

He advised political appointees to always prepare to leave office at any time because someone might come and would want to have a total change.

"You are not a civil servant where you will say nobody is supposed to retire me because I am not up to the age of retirement.

“Even as a minister, I can be relieved of my position now. You don’t need to cry; some other people will come and all we pray for is, let us get the best,” Wike said.

https://dailytrust.com/im-not-moved-by-your-tears-wike-slams-workers-protesting-mds-sack/

Re: I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting Md’s Sack by xpiranza88: 7:28pm On Oct 01, 2023
Ok
Re: I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting Md’s Sack by Isokotolopia: 7:31pm On Oct 01, 2023
where are the buses, thats a good question

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting Md’s Sack by Omuuvwie(m): 7:31pm On Oct 01, 2023
[sub][/sub] shocked
Re: I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting Md’s Sack by yinkus6750(m): 7:40pm On Oct 01, 2023
Crying over failure.
I remembered the British styled cab and nass transit buses during El Rufais regime.
FCT master plan ought to have a functioning transport system of its own.
Afterall, BRT is working in Lagos.
Let them continue shedding crocodile tears
Wike carry on jor
Re: I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting Md’s Sack by LeoDeKing: 7:42pm On Oct 01, 2023
Wike, the man with iron balls.

I know ipob miscreants will soon carry placards protesting the sack because they hate wike and Tinubu. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

US Court Blocks Tinubu’s Appeal, Orders CSU To Give Records To Atiku On Monday / Gunmen Enforce Sit-at-home In Ebonyi, Set Vehicles Ablaze / Real Reason Why Ojukwu Declared Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.