Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,269 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

“Go And Ask For My Records At Oxford… I Won’t Stop You With Injunctions.” - Obi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Go And Ask For My Records At Oxford… I Won’t Stop You With Injunctions.” - Obi (24617 Views)

JUST IN: Severe, Irreparable Harm Will Be Done To Me If CSU Release my records / APC In Race To Hold March 26 Convention, Battles Injunctions / Acting CJN Warns Judges Against Frivolous Political Injunctions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Go And Ask For My Records At Oxford… I Won’t Stop You With Injunctions.” - Obi by nairanaira12: 4:59pm On Oct 01, 2023
Kapeter:
Why should a school release my academic results to an unauthorized person. So you mean say I fit just go your school now go ask for your credentials like say normal na me pay your school fees abi nor be so ni. Even WAEC wey Obi use, you nor fit walk into their office go demand say you wan see him result make dem nor arrest you. Mtcheew

The court has authorized atiku to collect the certificate.

Why is tinubu still opposing it?

How come you are comfortable defending certificate forgery?
Re: “Go And Ask For My Records At Oxford… I Won’t Stop You With Injunctions.” - Obi by Juanmike(m): 4:59pm On Oct 01, 2023
JohnnA1:
Peter Obi will NEVER be President!
Neither will you
Re: “Go And Ask For My Records At Oxford… I Won’t Stop You With Injunctions.” - Obi by raskymonojendor: 5:00pm On Oct 01, 2023
slivertongue:
simple and short to those asking for his academic records. Any public officer hiding his records is not different from an imposter, a rogue, an anini
Same applies to GEJ.

Re: “Go And Ask For My Records At Oxford… I Won’t Stop You With Injunctions.” - Obi by Jyde89: 5:00pm On Oct 01, 2023
🤣🤣🤣
Why? Are you still campaign?

1 Like

Re: “Go And Ask For My Records At Oxford… I Won’t Stop You With Injunctions.” - Obi by jude79(m): 5:02pm On Oct 01, 2023
Throwback:
Olodo wey dey claim records of mere sandwich courses that he had to take to overcome his academic failures and low self esteem.

Sandwich courses are not academic qualifications.

Your highest qualification remains a Bachelor's degree from UNN at 2nd Class Lower grade.

Yet when it mattered most for him to provide his best qualifications to show his suitability for the Job of President of Nigeria, guess what this hypocrite provided?

He presented a mere GCE degree to INEC, so as to avoid the same legal and social media scrutiny that Tinubu is facing now.

Tinubu topped his own class and finished with a 1st class (3.52/4.00) in Business Administration with his Major being Accounting.

Peter Obi should hide his face with his 2nd chance GCE degree. He is no better than Buhari who even presented a Cambridge/WAEC O'Levels and not 2nd chance GCE.

Nigerians can verify and see obi's gce cert without any hindrances whatsoever, let's assume you are saying the truth about tinubu's 3.52 1st class record, can Nigerians go and verify from the institutions he claimed, he obtained such records without million dollar sponsored suit slammed on them, or are his certs audio, okay, we don't want to be greedy, at least a primary school or secondary School record will be enough for Nigerians, any tout can claim 1st class, Nigerians want genuine records not records that sounds like fake bishops.

Re: “Go And Ask For My Records At Oxford… I Won’t Stop You With Injunctions.” - Obi by raskymonojendor: 5:02pm On Oct 01, 2023
nairanaira12:

The court has authorized atiku to collect the certificate.

Why is tinubu still opposing it?

How come you are comfortable defending certificate forgery?
CSU doesn't even keep certificates as it's not part of a student record in most if not all US universities.

So they would only give what they have. Transcripts, admission forms and a few documents that we have already seen. These has zero use for Atiku grin

Re: “Go And Ask For My Records At Oxford… I Won’t Stop You With Injunctions.” - Obi by TruthsFM: 5:03pm On Oct 01, 2023
Peter Obi don shot Tinubu followers already. Over to Tinubu fans to do their investigation too 😂
Re: “Go And Ask For My Records At Oxford… I Won’t Stop You With Injunctions.” - Obi by raskymonojendor: 5:04pm On Oct 01, 2023
jude79:

Nigerians can verify and see obi's gce cert without any hindrances whatsoever, let's assume you are saying the truth about tinubu's 3.52 1st class record, can Nigerians go and verify from the institutions he claimed, he obtained such records without million dollar sponsored suit slammed on them, or are his certs audio, okay, we don't want to be greedy, at least a primary school or secondary School record will be enough for Nigerians, any tout can claim 1st class, Nigerians want genuine records not records that sounds like fake bishops.
It has been verified by several people already including Atiku's arse licker (Reno Omokri). 🤣

Even the university itself verified in a sworn affidavit. Abi na President Biden go verify am 🤣

Re: “Go And Ask For My Records At Oxford… I Won’t Stop You With Injunctions.” - Obi by donkach: 5:06pm On Oct 01, 2023
Throwback:
Olodo wey dey claim records of mere sandwich courses that he had to take to overcome his academic failures and low self esteem.

Your highest qualification remains a Bachelor's degree from UNN at 2nd Class Lower grade.

Yet when it mattered most for him to provide his best qualifications to show his suitability for the Job of President of Nigeria, guess what this hypocrite provided?

He presented a mere GCE degree to INEC, so as to avoid the same legal and social media scrutiny that Tinubu is facing now.

Tinubu topped his own class and finished with a 1st class (3.52/4.00) in Business Administration with his Major being Accounting.

Peter Obi should hide his face with his 2nd chance GCE degree. He is no better than Buhari who even presented a Cambridge/WAEC O'Levels and not 2nd chance GCE.
You lie to deceive the gullible and the unread.
He said clearly from the video you watched but refused to understand, that he did a program in Harvard, but that is not to be talked about, I presume since its just a program, but he is an alumni of Oxford and Cambridge. Meaning he went to school in those places, not that he did mere programs in them (Oxford and Cambridge).
Re: “Go And Ask For My Records At Oxford… I Won’t Stop You With Injunctions.” - Obi by stormborn28(m): 5:07pm On Oct 01, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Which oxford? Is there a place in Anambra called oxford?

57am
To buttress his point, he challenged anyone to go to his alma mata at Cambridge, Oxford and Nsukka and ask for his records, that he won’t stop such requests with injunctions.

A MAN THAT IS SURE OF HIMSELF cheesy
Re: “Go And Ask For My Records At Oxford… I Won’t Stop You With Injunctions.” - Obi by prigoz(m): 5:08pm On Oct 01, 2023
Throwback:

E too pain you, why
Re: “Go And Ask For My Records At Oxford… I Won’t Stop You With Injunctions.” - Obi by shinealight(m): 5:09pm On Oct 01, 2023
Penguin2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IS0_qESh1uM?si=G7KnDRULgMHPtmFA

Speaking at the Chinua Achebe Symposium at Princeton University, United States of America, Obi said it was necessary for Nigeria to have leaders with verifiable history and past.

To buttress his point, he challenged anyone to go to his alma mata at Cambridge, Oxford and Nsukka and ask for his records, that he won’t stop such requests with injunctions.

The above must have been a veiled dig at Tinubu who has been running from pillar to post to stop the release of his “first class” academic records by Chicago State University.

Hear how Obi said ”I assure you” towards the end of the video, and you would know that Tinubu might not escape what is coming.

What Alma Mater are we talking about? Did Obi attend Cambridge and Oxford Universities as a regular full-time student or simply on one/two weeks professional short courses? This dud is simply unbelievable!shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: “Go And Ask For My Records At Oxford… I Won’t Stop You With Injunctions.” - Obi by raskymonojendor: 5:09pm On Oct 01, 2023
shinealight:

What Alma Mater are we talking about? Did Obi attend Cambridge and Oxford Universities as a regular full-time student or simply on one/two weeks professional short courses? This dud is simply unbelievable!shocked shocked
Likely a 3 day course that you pay money for.
Re: “Go And Ask For My Records At Oxford… I Won’t Stop You With Injunctions.” - Obi by Mitsurugi(m): 5:09pm On Oct 01, 2023
Merchant247:
But all Obi can present is WAEC certificate, ok ooo

At least it's genuine and that's the minimum constitutional requirement.
Re: “Go And Ask For My Records At Oxford… I Won’t Stop You With Injunctions.” - Obi by Mitsurugi(m): 5:10pm On Oct 01, 2023
Throwback:

At least they are genuine.
Re: “Go And Ask For My Records At Oxford… I Won’t Stop You With Injunctions.” - Obi by BUSINESSMAN2: 5:10pm On Oct 01, 2023
Merchant247:
is it against Nigerian constitution?
Re: “Go And Ask For My Records At Oxford… I Won’t Stop You With Injunctions.” - Obi by Funkyswagzz(m): 5:14pm On Oct 01, 2023
seunmsg:
The records he did not submit to INEC or which one??

He should have submitted all of them so that u will be happy. The one you oga submitted he is guiding it will his life😂😂🏃🏃🏃
Re: “Go And Ask For My Records At Oxford… I Won’t Stop You With Injunctions.” - Obi by slivertongue: 5:14pm On Oct 01, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Same applies to GEJ.

a forged CSU certificate makes him unqualified to stand for the office of President as he does not possess the minimum qualification S.131(D) of the 1999 Constitution as amended.
Re: “Go And Ask For My Records At Oxford… I Won’t Stop You With Injunctions.” - Obi by Omodua(m): 5:14pm On Oct 01, 2023
JohnnA1:
No sentiment.

Can you address what's he saying vis-à-vis your Oluwole forger Tinubu?
Re: “Go And Ask For My Records At Oxford… I Won’t Stop You With Injunctions.” - Obi by nairanaira12: 5:15pm On Oct 01, 2023
raskymonojendor:

CSU doesn't even keep certificates as it's not part of a student record in most if not all US universities.

So they would only give what they have. Transcripts, admission forms and a few documents that we have already seen. These has zero use for Atiku grin

So, why is tinubu opposing the release of what the school has about him?

Are you a morally responsible human being or a morally rotten dog?
Re: “Go And Ask For My Records At Oxford… I Won’t Stop You With Injunctions.” - Obi by donkach: 5:15pm On Oct 01, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Likely a 3 day course that you pay money for.
Another educated illiterate, who reads but never understands or choose not to understand. Let me explain what he said in the video and asked anyone to verify.
He said clearly from the video you watched but refused to understand, that he did a program in Harvard, but that is not to be talked about, I presume since its just a program, but he is an alumni of Oxford and Cambridge. Meaning he went to school in those places and graduated, not that he did mere programs in them (Oxford and Cambridge).
Re: “Go And Ask For My Records At Oxford… I Won’t Stop You With Injunctions.” - Obi by Minime10(f): 5:17pm On Oct 01, 2023
Throwback:

Oh', so it's now 2nd Class Lower & not Pass again in Philosophy🙄 una go explain taya🤓
I thought you idiots said he had a Pass
Re: “Go And Ask For My Records At Oxford… I Won’t Stop You With Injunctions.” - Obi by SpatialKing(m): 5:17pm On Oct 01, 2023
Merchant247:

Because the minimum requirements is SSCE

Is his WAEC result verifiably from WAEC ?

Is he stopping you from going to WAEC to get his results?
Re: “Go And Ask For My Records At Oxford… I Won’t Stop You With Injunctions.” - Obi by hamouston91(m): 5:17pm On Oct 01, 2023
Kapeter:
Obi the 🤡 following in his oga Atiku frimpong el cameroonian footstep just that I am not sure clowns are somewhat desperate so this one will probably give up soon like maybe after 2 or 3 tries unlike el cameroonian. Dude in his grave will still contest to become the president of Nigeria. Boya God in His mercy can create a mini one for him to rule in the after life so he can have his peace of mind. O ma se o.

Dude grin grin
Re: “Go And Ask For My Records At Oxford… I Won’t Stop You With Injunctions.” - Obi by MEGAWATCH: 5:18pm On Oct 01, 2023
Throwback:

If shame dey your linage, you for help us ask that Criminal Tinubu wey him GCE.

But how we go blame you because shamelessness na your family trademark.
Re: “Go And Ask For My Records At Oxford… I Won’t Stop You With Injunctions.” - Obi by Irony1: 5:18pm On Oct 01, 2023
Kapeter:
Obi the 🤡 following in his oga Atiku frimpong el cameroonian footstep just that I am not sure clowns are somewhat desperate so this one will probably give up soon like maybe after 2 or 3 tries unlike el cameroonian. Dude in his grave will still contest to become the president of Nigeria. Boya God in His mercy can create a mini one for him to rule in the after life so he can have his peace of mind. O ma se o.

You have no iota of sense at all.
Re: “Go And Ask For My Records At Oxford… I Won’t Stop You With Injunctions.” - Obi by okoroemeka(m): 5:18pm On Oct 01, 2023
JohnnA1:
I think your statement should be no igboman can be nigerias president even in the next 50 years,every sensible igboperson knows that,so we are not surprised,,it is really sad but that is the truth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Go And Ask For My Records At Oxford… I Won’t Stop You With Injunctions.” - Obi by Irony1: 5:20pm On Oct 01, 2023
Throwback:

Oga have some shame and shut up walahi. Let this your stupidity end online, if you say this rubbish outside the beating you will receive ehnnnn
Re: “Go And Ask For My Records At Oxford… I Won’t Stop You With Injunctions.” - Obi by Irony1: 5:22pm On Oct 01, 2023
Christistruth00:

Release your Own UNN Transcripts too make we hear word

You will not shut up now
Re: “Go And Ask For My Records At Oxford… I Won’t Stop You With Injunctions.” - Obi by Irony1: 5:22pm On Oct 01, 2023
Merchant247:

Third class!!!
Who dash the fool second class lower
He no go Polytechnic now grin

Do you know you are even worse that a fool.
Re: “Go And Ask For My Records At Oxford… I Won’t Stop You With Injunctions.” - Obi by Irony1: 5:23pm On Oct 01, 2023
Throwback:

Why did he refuse to present his University Bachelor's degree certificate to INEC with the mandatory NYSC certificate?

He is boasting now with courses that are not academic milestones, but when it mattered to present his best, he held back the certificates and presented only GCE certificates.

Obi has always been a hypocrite.

He will never change.

He will always be known as the wicked and visionless Governor of Anambra state that was either stealing millions in cash, and saving state funds in his own bank to grow the bank, and investing state funds in his own Brewery.

When I remember Obi's actions, I remember criminal state capture perpetrated in Anambra state.

The end result is hiding his wealth in offshore accounts under his daughter's name.

Peter Obi x Gabriella = Pando.ra Obi

Are you this daft that you didn't see that he indicated his degree.
Re: “Go And Ask For My Records At Oxford… I Won’t Stop You With Injunctions.” - Obi by Irony1: 5:24pm On Oct 01, 2023
OsunOriginal:

Says a man who presented GCE results to INEC as the only credentials grin grin grin grin grin

What is the minimum qualifications? Oga stop being stupid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary / Diezani Forfeits N4.8b Abuja Houses To Govt-the Nation / How To Join Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.