Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,745 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Judge Nancy Maldonado Just Set A Trap For The Nigerian Supreme Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Judge Nancy Maldonado Just Set A Trap For The Nigerian Supreme Court (4876 Views)

See The Insult Judge Nancy Maldonado Hurled At Tinubu And His Lawyers / US Judge, Nancy Maldonado, Orders CSU To Release Tinubu's Records On Monday / Did Nnamdi Kanu Just Set The Nigerian Government Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judge Nancy Maldonado Just Set A Trap For The Nigerian Supreme Court by OkCornel(m): 2:41pm On Oct 01, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
It's a pity these set of people don't like facing reality. They will choose to believe their own fables and when things don't go their way, they will start crying foul.

After Tinubu documents is release and nothing tangible can be found in it, they might start claiming CSU didn't release all the documents because Tinubu bribed the school.

The funny thing about all this is that, the supreme court won't accept any new evidence atiku provide no matter what.

If most Nigerians typically rush into conclusions without evidence or rational thinking, I’m afraid this country can’t be saved. Not even with the combined efforts of Tinubu, Atiku & Obi

2 Likes

Re: Judge Nancy Maldonado Just Set A Trap For The Nigerian Supreme Court by OkCornel(m): 2:41pm On Oct 01, 2023
ibrahimsalam:
even if the guy give proof you will doubt so rest. All this proof about tinubu certificate una still dey argue .goan sleep oga

Provide the proof of bribery. That’s all I’m asking for.

Noise and Nonsense dey trend for social media sha

2 Likes

Re: Judge Nancy Maldonado Just Set A Trap For The Nigerian Supreme Court by yemex04(m): 2:43pm On Oct 01, 2023
Are witnesses usually called at the Supreme Court? Whatever evidences brought, will there be time to scrutinize it given the fact that the time allowable after PEPT Judgement is 60days & almost 30 days gone?

1 Like

Re: Judge Nancy Maldonado Just Set A Trap For The Nigerian Supreme Court by Creativity22: 2:51pm On Oct 01, 2023
jahsharon:
Supreme Court cannot take any evidence that was not presented to the Presidential Election Tribunal
Shut up. Evidence can be tendered after tribunal judgement.
You should be ashamed of yourself, that you have a forger and druggie as a president.
Re: Judge Nancy Maldonado Just Set A Trap For The Nigerian Supreme Court by ibrahimsalam: 2:58pm On Oct 01, 2023
OkCornel:

you too dey ask for proof yet support apc .lol
Like I said go sleep
Re: Judge Nancy Maldonado Just Set A Trap For The Nigerian Supreme Court by CJStarz: 3:01pm On Oct 01, 2023
Una no know say people wey dey bear Nancy na dem dey stubborn pass.

On d other hand o,Supposing if dem release d result and true true Tinubu go dat school and graduated 1st class, d shock no go shock us so?
Re: Judge Nancy Maldonado Just Set A Trap For The Nigerian Supreme Court by Ikaeniyan0: 3:02pm On Oct 01, 2023
OkCornel:

If most Nigerians typically rush into conclusions without evidence or rational thinking, I’m afraid this country can’t be saved. Not even with the combined efforts of Tinubu, Atiku & Obi
I don't think it's a Nigerian thing, there's a particular set of people who reason this way.

They don't like accepting the truth. One of them is already claiming the supreme court do accept new evidence. By the time Atiku evidence is thrown out by the supreme court, it will be so hard for him to accept reality and you will see him claiming the supreme court judges have being bribed by tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Judge Nancy Maldonado Just Set A Trap For The Nigerian Supreme Court by stuffs2002: 3:04pm On Oct 01, 2023
Omobude244:

Lolz
E pain am🤣🤣🤣
Lol... Coming from IPOB cannibals

1 Like

Re: Judge Nancy Maldonado Just Set A Trap For The Nigerian Supreme Court by Omobude244: 3:04pm On Oct 01, 2023
DoTheNeedful:

Post the whole thing and don't crop it. An American judge can never preempt our court in Nigeria. Besides, the judge is not concerned with our election, but with Tinubu's academic record at CSU. It would be unfortunate for Nigeria, if someone like you is a graduate or undergraduate. Some of you can't even be logical.
i wanted to ignore u sha
but u made a fool of yourself trying to bring my educational background into ur empty head.

u have probably saw the front page of the judgement document and concluded that was the only page grin grin

here is what u seek
and there is more bomb grin grin
kindly reset ur brain

1 Share

Re: Judge Nancy Maldonado Just Set A Trap For The Nigerian Supreme Court by Stone03: 3:06pm On Oct 01, 2023
magoo10:
the supreme court can in their usual corrupt ways go on to affirm tinubu but sane nigerians and the world knows he is not qualified as Nigeria president.

reno omockery collected money from Atiku to investigate tinubu chicago certificate,he got cornered and paid better by balablu camp to come out and say tinubu was clean
omokri is a fake pastor and thief

Brother you clearly defined the Idíót called Reno Mockery

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Judge Nancy Maldonado Just Set A Trap For The Nigerian Supreme Court by Omobude244: 3:06pm On Oct 01, 2023
stuffs2002:

Lol... Coming from IPOB cannibals
lolz
for the fact that u have to assumed i am IPOB or from SE, it clearly show say e pain u die
Re: Judge Nancy Maldonado Just Set A Trap For The Nigerian Supreme Court by stuffs2002: 3:12pm On Oct 01, 2023
Omobude244:

lolz
for the fact that u have to assumed i am IPOB or from SE, it clearly show say e pain u die

IPOB cannibals no get sense

In what ways will bitter and hateful people I feel sorry for do anything that can pain anyone.

1. The Pandora criminal called Obi was disgraced by Nigerians at the general elections. E dey pain you.
2. My candidate is your president. E still dey pain you
3. My candidate will be your president for the next 8 years. The thing come dey pepper you for body
4. No IIGB0S will ever smell the presidency. E come even dey pain you pass before.

3 Likes

Re: Judge Nancy Maldonado Just Set A Trap For The Nigerian Supreme Court by OkCornel(m): 3:15pm On Oct 01, 2023
ibrahimsalam:
you too dey ask for proof yet support apc .lol
Like I said go sleep

Bring evidence that I support APC.

So no proof of Omokri collecting bribes from Tinubu’s camp?

2 Likes

Re: Judge Nancy Maldonado Just Set A Trap For The Nigerian Supreme Court by Omobude244: 3:18pm On Oct 01, 2023
stuffs2002:

In what ways will bitter and hateful people I feel sorry for do anything that can pain anyone.

1. The Pandora criminal called Obi was disgraced at the general elections. E dey pain you.
2. My candidate is your president an. E still dey pain you
3. No IIGB0S will ever smell the presidency. E come even dey pain you pass before.

Lolz
🤣🤣🤣

Obi is not in aso, rock , yet his name have refused to leave ur mind
Everyday Obi upandan🤣🤣

Atiku will drag Tinubu, u guys will call Obi 🤣
Sowore will drag Tinubu and APC, u guys will call Obi
Kwakwanso will drag Tinubu, u guys will still call Obi 🤣🤣
If that's is not paiment, I wondered the definition 😁😁

Everyone is now IPOB as long as u are against Tinubu 🤣
Wonderment😁
Re: Judge Nancy Maldonado Just Set A Trap For The Nigerian Supreme Court by blabulu2000: 3:21pm On Oct 01, 2023
Omobude244:
Judge Nancy Maldonado just set a trap for the Nigerian Supreme Court

She read the PEPT Judgement & feels it is shallow & expects the SC not to follow it.

And I see you are shallow in your interpretation. because...I haven't seen any Judge in any country interference with any sovereign nation. case....the Supreme Court judgment is with the jurisdiction she covers....so, keep laboring in vain...

So, you expect the Nigeria Supreme Court verdict to be upturned by the US Supreme Court verdict...

The greatest height of foolishness

This is what you did during Buhari's reign
..... false accusations......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge Nancy Maldonado Just Set A Trap For The Nigerian Supreme Court by Emyogalanya: 3:22pm On Oct 01, 2023
slowice:
Lol that Nancy is a very smart woman.

I'm beginning to feel something for Nancy, grin make I call Nancy my ex cos e like say Dat name Don dey redeem from iniquity grin
Her real name is nancy moral-donna she has moral and good morals and played them like maradonna the famous footballer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Judge Nancy Maldonado Just Set A Trap For The Nigerian Supreme Court by Omobude244: 3:28pm On Oct 01, 2023
blabulu2000:

And I see you are shallow in your interpretation. because...I haven't seen any Judge in any country interference with any sovereign nation. case....the Supreme Court judgment is with the jurisdiction she covers....so, keep laboring in vain...

So, you expect the Nigeria Supreme Court verdict to be upturned by the US Supreme Court verdict...

The greatest height of foolishness

This is what you did during Buhari's reign
..... false accusations......
Which one is difficult for u to understand there?
That is fake news or what?
Re: Judge Nancy Maldonado Just Set A Trap For The Nigerian Supreme Court by DoTheNeedful: 3:31pm On Oct 01, 2023
Omobude244:

i wanted to ignore u sha
but u made a fool of yourself trying to bring my educational background into ur empty head.

u have probably saw the front page of the judgement document and concluded that was the only page grin grin

here is what u seek
and there is more bomb grin grin
kindly reset ur brain

It does not change anything. You cropped out the context. There is a saying that goes thus: "If you quote a text without the context, then you are a conman". The court is saying there is no evidence that the new evidence will not be looked into by the Supreme Court and that the Supreme Court can not reach a different conclusion from the Appeal Court. There is no trap here. Context matter in everything.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge Nancy Maldonado Just Set A Trap For The Nigerian Supreme Court by Omobude244: 3:32pm On Oct 01, 2023
DoTheNeedful:

It does not change anything. You cropped out the context. There is a saying that goes thus: "If you quote a text without the [b]con[/b]text, then you are a[b] con[/b]man". The court is saying there is no evidence that the new evidence will not be looked into by the Supreme Court and that the Supreme Court can not reach a different conclusion from the Appeal Court. There is no trap here. Context matter in everything.
🤣🤣🤣
Happy New month
Re: Judge Nancy Maldonado Just Set A Trap For The Nigerian Supreme Court by ibrahimsalam: 3:47pm On Oct 01, 2023
OkCornel:

Bring evidence that I support APC.

So no proof of Omokri collecting bribes from Tinubu’s camp?
only a fool will not know why omokri suddenly changed like a chameleon

1 Share

Re: Judge Nancy Maldonado Just Set A Trap For The Nigerian Supreme Court by hammerFC: 3:50pm On Oct 01, 2023
magoo10:
the supreme court can in their usual corrupt ways go on to affirm tinubu but sane nigerians and the world knows he is not qualified as Nigeria president.

reno omockery collected money from Atiku to investigate tinubu chicago certificate,he got cornered and paid better by balablu camp to come out and say tinubu was clean
omokri is a fake pastor and thief

WE WILL KILL THAT GOAT, LAST, LAST.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Judge Nancy Maldonado Just Set A Trap For The Nigerian Supreme Court by OkCornel(m): 4:02pm On Oct 01, 2023
ibrahimsalam:
only a fool will not know why omokri suddenly changed like a chameleon

Is this your evidence of Tinubu’s camp bribing Omokri? A facebook post? I thought you’d bring leaked chats and screenshots of bank alerts showing how much bribe was paid.

I thought you’d also bring proof of me being an APC supporter as well.

Noise and nonsense full social media sha…

2 Likes

Re: Judge Nancy Maldonado Just Set A Trap For The Nigerian Supreme Court by stuffs2002: 4:13pm On Oct 01, 2023
Omobude244:

Lolz
🤣🤣🤣

Obi is not in aso, rock , yet his name have refused to leave ur mind
Everyday Obi upandan🤣🤣

Atiku will drag Tinubu, u guys will call Obi 🤣
Sowore will drag Tinubu and APC, u guys will call Obi
Kwakwanso will drag Tinubu, u guys will still call Obi 🤣🤣
If that's is not paiment, I wondered the definition 😁😁

Everyone is now IPOB as long as u are against Tinubu 🤣
Wonderment😁

1. Obi is not is Also Rock because his kind can never enter Asso Rock
2. Obi and his cannibal kind are SLAVES in Nigeria
3. Do you see any Atiku, Kwankwaso supporter insulting Tinubu and Nigerians?. Only hateful IPOB cannibals have been running their gutter mouths at the rest of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Judge Nancy Maldonado Just Set A Trap For The Nigerian Supreme Court by Omobude244: 4:18pm On Oct 01, 2023
stuffs2002:

1. Obi is not is Also Rock because his kind can never enter Asso Rock
2. Obi and his cannibal kind are SLAVES in Nigeria
3. Do you see any Atiku, Kwankwaso supporter insulting Tinubu and Nigerians?. Only hateful IPOB cannibals have been running their gutter mouths at the rest of Nigeria
lolz
hope is Obi that is dragging TINUBU to international disgrace so grin grin
Re: Judge Nancy Maldonado Just Set A Trap For The Nigerian Supreme Court by a4cube: 4:22pm On Oct 01, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
More than 20 threads have been created because of the judgement in Chicago.

Apart from the fact that nothing tangible will come out after the documents are release... no matter what Atiku have against tinubu after the documents are release, the supreme court won't take a look at it before throwing it away. Supreme Court do not accept accept new evidence.
If nothing tangible will come out it why are you disturbed? Why not allow them to wallow in their ignorance?
Re: Judge Nancy Maldonado Just Set A Trap For The Nigerian Supreme Court by a4cube: 4:24pm On Oct 01, 2023
OkCornel:

To me, the whole thing is just comical. And people are jumping on the bandwagon without critical thinking, irrespective of whoever they support.

Simple question I asked, up till now no evidence of Tinubu’s camp bribing Omokri.

Main thing Nigerians should be after is pressuring the government to be accountable to them. After all, Nigerians voted Jonathan in 2011 and Buhari in 2015, thinking they found the Messiah to turn things around… but here we are.
So you expect someone ro post bribery picture for real? That critical thinking alludes bro.
Re: Judge Nancy Maldonado Just Set A Trap For The Nigerian Supreme Court by stuffs2002: 4:24pm On Oct 01, 2023
Omobude244:

lolz
hope is Obi that is dragging TINUBU to international disgrace so grin grin

Atiku sued Tinubu to court and he has the right to do so. Tinubu also has the right to defend himself in court.

The question I'm asking you is that, did you see any Northerner insulting Tinubu on social media.

Atiku and Tinubu are in court in US, but IPOB cannibals are the ones masturbating over the court case in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Judge Nancy Maldonado Just Set A Trap For The Nigerian Supreme Court by a4cube: 4:26pm On Oct 01, 2023
OkCornel:

Provide it to you as who?
Re: Judge Nancy Maldonado Just Set A Trap For The Nigerian Supreme Court by OkCornel(m): 4:27pm On Oct 01, 2023
a4cube:
So you expect someone ro post bribery picture for real? That critical thinking alludes bro.

Why post something he can’t prove?

He said “Tinubu’s camp cornered Omokri and bribed him”

Was he an eyewitness to the said bribery transaction?

Any leaks or leads to leverage on?

Absolutely nothing.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Fashola Lacks The Will Power To Tame Lagos Agberos / Our Spirit Gone Out Of The Carcass Called Nigeria, We Will Never Come Back –IPOB / Nigerians Touring Baro Port In Niger State (Pictures & video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.