Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Port Harcourt Pastor Reportedly Raises Man From The Dead in a Drama ministration - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Port Harcourt Pastor Reportedly Raises Man From The Dead in a Drama ministration (2126 Views)

Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 / Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Take Christmas Welfare Ministration To Benue (PIX) / Pastor Reportedly Raises A 3-day-old Dead Man In Church (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Port Harcourt Pastor Reportedly Raises Man From The Dead in a Drama ministration by TruthsFM: 1:18pm On Oct 01, 2023
The moment a pastor raised a man from the dead in a drama ministration in Portharcourt

https://twitter.com/instablog9ja/status/1708512707182207341

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvjPu_JaQ-g?si=ksCS1nOLEOJs5Ozg

Port Harcourt pastor reportedly raises man from the dead in a drama ministration

Pics credit : instablog9ja

https://twitter.com/instablog9ja/status/1708453040632590712

3 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Reportedly Raises Man From The Dead in a Drama ministration by TruthsFM: 1:18pm On Oct 01, 2023
Wow . Hmm deep things in this last days . Meanwhile, I can wake Mohbad, Prophet demands to see Mohbad corpse and promise to wake him

Video credit: Instablog9ja

https://twitter.com/instablog9ja/status/1706193729801908576

Matthew 24:11 KJV - And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Mr Prophet you cannot wake anybody....
For it is appointed for man to die once and after thence Judgment. NECROMANCERS only invoke spirits who take up the form of the body of the dead person..... A DEAD MAN IS DEAD... soul has gone to be with its maker.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3WaV6xvaNs?si=2-RV_WRhB2yjVYE7

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Reportedly Raises Man From The Dead in a Drama ministration by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:20pm On Oct 01, 2023
another abracadabra by naija pastorpreneurs. Use your head.. Use your brain. Dis sh!Tty scam is clear

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Reportedly Raises Man From The Dead in a Drama ministration by Roboto11: 1:25pm On Oct 01, 2023
Na ghost o.

grin
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Reportedly Raises Man From The Dead in a Drama ministration by TruthsFM: 1:26pm On Oct 01, 2023
Lol see comments from Twitter

Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Reportedly Raises Man From The Dead in a Drama ministration by Righthussle: 1:42pm On Oct 01, 2023
Pulpit bandits. All this is just to get more gullible people to their tithe/offering collection centres.

No matter how calm your papa, G O or daddy in the LORD is going about his own, the aim is the same: to deceive the gullible and rob them of their hard earned money.

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Reportedly Raises Man From The Dead in a Drama ministration by Creamypie(m): 1:42pm On Oct 01, 2023
Ah. Psychologists on the beat again
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Reportedly Raises Man From The Dead in a Drama ministration by magoo10(m): 1:45pm On Oct 01, 2023
wayo should have raised mohbad from death ,nigerians were yearning for him to come back
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Reportedly Raises Man From The Dead in a Drama ministration by slowice(m): 1:47pm On Oct 01, 2023
The werey go saloon go get nice hair cut before e die grin grin

He came back looking fresh and angry..... Pastor weafer no do reach dis one grin

3 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Reportedly Raises Man From The Dead in a Drama ministration by Ttipsy(f): 1:48pm On Oct 01, 2023
Miracle no de tire Jesus
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Reportedly Raises Man From The Dead in a Drama ministration by Kestolove(m): 1:59pm On Oct 01, 2023
Stop disgracing ND mocking Christianity
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Reportedly Raises Man From The Dead in a Drama ministration by TruthsFM: 2:14pm On Oct 01, 2023
Cc mynd44 cc Seun cc nlfpmod cc OAM4j cc Lalasticlala cc Dominique cc justwise Fp
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Reportedly Raises Man From The Dead in a Drama ministration by lordm(m): 2:24pm On Oct 01, 2023
This is madness
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Reportedly Raises Man From The Dead in a Drama ministration by Miracle2020: 2:25pm On Oct 01, 2023
These pastors na God go judge una

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Reportedly Raises Man From The Dead in a Drama ministration by RevDesm0ndJuju: 2:30pm On Oct 01, 2023
Nah the fools that attend these useless churches I blame
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Reportedly Raises Man From The Dead in a Drama ministration by slivertongue: 2:32pm On Oct 01, 2023
a movie?
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Reportedly Raises Man From The Dead in a Drama ministration by TruthsFM: 2:39pm On Oct 01, 2023
“ Naira gave me many women and I told him I’m not a womanizer “ Mohbad

“Naira gave me many women and I told him I’m not a womanizer , he said I can enjoy my life and get many babes now cus I’m a Marlian, I told him I have one woman and I like her so much . “

Truth be told , Mohbad’s music was more of a message he was trying to pass . It’s just sad we rather danced to his pains .

Pay attention to the message in Shatta’s songs oh .

Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Reportedly Raises Man From The Dead in a Drama ministration by TruthsFM: 2:41pm On Oct 01, 2023
Bella Shmurda is a realist ❤️‍🩹

One of the best , reliable and safe record label CEO and founder of YBNL BADDO Olamide is a living legend he must be celebrated all time as Bella Shmurda revailed .

🗣️ I was no were no body knew me , i almost give up , because of lack of support but the first time I saw Baddo from that day my dreams came through our first studio work he pay for the music including the video I was shocked I cried 😭 that day and he told me it's over .

And that single colabo was what
Made me today and his endless support through out my music career , I always pray that God gives him long life because these are people with good Heart to help others .
Bella point 😞.

#welekemainfluence

1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Reportedly Raises Man From The Dead in a Drama ministration by TruthsFM: 2:44pm On Oct 01, 2023
“ Mohbad is the type of guy I’ve always seen myself in him “ Naira Marley

“ Mohbad is actually sooooo bad when it comes to music . He is the type of guy I’ve always seen myself in him . His music , how he writes is just so different . To me he is one of the best song writers I’ve come across , most songs he drops is always repping something to do with me “ Naira Marley

Truth be told , Mohbad was truly a legend , making music for him was like ABC that’s why he wrote most of the songs under Marlian Records

We wish he wrote Shatta one hit song before going 🤦‍♂️.

Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Reportedly Raises Man From The Dead in a Drama ministration by ItisWell22(f): 2:49pm On Oct 01, 2023
Looks to fresh for someone who has been in the “freezer with chemicals”, for a while.
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Reportedly Raises Man From The Dead in a Drama ministration by juman(m): 3:01pm On Oct 01, 2023
People say religion is scam.
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Reportedly Raises Man From The Dead in a Drama ministration by Zxcvbnmghtr: 3:07pm On Oct 01, 2023
I honestly don't know why Peter Obi is wasting his Talent. He should become a pastor. His ability to brain washed is top notch. Not all this ones. grin
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Reportedly Raises Man From The Dead in a Drama ministration by Minime10(f): 3:12pm On Oct 01, 2023
Wetin be the title of the movie
Since when dey start to wrap outside coffin with cloth🤓
See the face of the pesin (actor) wey been die sef🙄
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Reportedly Raises Man From The Dead in a Drama ministration by Mossadd: 3:25pm On Oct 01, 2023
What's the name of the
Movie? Take pastors to mortuary to perform miracle on dead body if not he is just another aspiring actor like his colleagues that claim to perform different false miracles
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Reportedly Raises Man From The Dead in a Drama ministration by kevwemike: 3:41pm On Oct 01, 2023
Script
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Reportedly Raises Man From The Dead in a Drama ministration by TruthsFM: 4:32pm On Oct 01, 2023
kevwemike:
Script
I guess as such too

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Reportedly Raises Man From The Dead in a Drama ministration by TruthsFM: 4:38pm On Oct 01, 2023
“On Naira Marley and Reno Omokri, I said it all preplanned. The fundamental questions here is why is Naira Marley granting an interview when police are on investigation?” - Tonto Dikeh

Actress Tonto Dikeh shares her observation on Reno Omokri’s Interview with Naira Marley.

📸: officialman_studios | tontolet | sniiper_ng| nairamarley (Instagram)

Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Reportedly Raises Man From The Dead in a Drama ministration by LikeAking: 9:28pm On Oct 01, 2023
Another scammer..
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Reportedly Raises Man From The Dead in a Drama ministration by TruthsFM: 6:43am On Oct 02, 2023
LikeAking:
Another scammer..
😂 I’m just laughing 😆

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Reasons Why Exu Is Better Than Religion. / Sexual Relationship With Love: Is It A Sin? / Where Can I Get Td Jake Audio Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.