Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Tanker Explosion On Warri-Benin Highway Kills 20 People - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tanker Explosion On Warri-Benin Highway Kills 20 People (23562 Views)

Tanker Explosion On Kara Bridge, Lagos-Ibadan Road: LRU & Fire Service Attacked / BREAKING: Tanker Explosion On Otedola Bridge / Tanker Explosion On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanker Explosion On Warri-Benin Highway Kills 20 People by Blaze232(m): 3:47pm On Oct 01, 2023
So so Horrible

Are people still this daft. How will you know the dangers of getting close to fallen tank and you still risk it.

Lives have been lost carelessly

It's a thing of RENEWED SHEGE

THATS why they couldn't turn blind eyes
Re: Tanker Explosion On Warri-Benin Highway Kills 20 People by Osanoghodua1: 3:47pm On Oct 01, 2023
The road is totally bad. May God comfort the families of the deseased. Why scoop fuel?
Re: Tanker Explosion On Warri-Benin Highway Kills 20 People by juman(m): 3:49pm On Oct 01, 2023
They wanted to die and they died.
They were ignorant people.
They were warned, but they didnt listen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tanker Explosion On Warri-Benin Highway Kills 20 People by Skillsnigeria: 3:50pm On Oct 01, 2023
That's bad
Re: Tanker Explosion On Warri-Benin Highway Kills 20 People by Omobude244: 3:50pm On Oct 01, 2023
Taylor92:
Seun mynd44 Dominique and the rest of mods

Why are you people refusing to push Tinubus Chicago records release tomorrow by Nancy

If it was about Peter Obi you people will push it immediately even if it was in midnight

Make una continue with una partiality

Una get luck say no competitive Forum like Nairaland

Una for chop una site alone
even me tire

its 12hours now since that judgement came out and they have refused to move it to front page

RIP to the souls lost to the tanker explosion

5 Likes

Re: Tanker Explosion On Warri-Benin Highway Kills 20 People by Ecosystem4u: 3:51pm On Oct 01, 2023
Biased modes, Tinubu's records are to be released tomorrow in Chicago before 12noon. The threads are there in the politics section since yesterday and have not been moved to front page. Tribal lots.

On the other hand I sympathise with victims of this accident. May the souls of the departed find rest.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tanker Explosion On Warri-Benin Highway Kills 20 People by TheSuperX(m): 3:51pm On Oct 01, 2023
Good for them, the securities warned them but they didn't listen.

2 Likes

Re: Tanker Explosion On Warri-Benin Highway Kills 20 People by accordadoga30(f): 3:51pm On Oct 01, 2023
Taylor92:

Why are you people refusing to push Tinubus Chicago records that will be released tomorrow by Nancy to front page

If it was about Peter Obi you people will push it immediately even if it was in midnight

Imagine

You can get your own Biafraland Forum.

Whether na u go teach the owner what and what to push to the front page

1 Like

Re: Tanker Explosion On Warri-Benin Highway Kills 20 People by Hamachi(f): 3:52pm On Oct 01, 2023
Taylor92:

Why are you people refusing to push Tinubus Chicago records that will be released tomorrow by Nancy to front page

[b]Una get luck say no competitive Forum like Nairaland

Una for chop una site alone [/b]
Says who, a Google search would show a lot of forum in Nigeria, haven't you wondered why most fp topic don't execeed 5 pages
Re: Tanker Explosion On Warri-Benin Highway Kills 20 People by Xristovah1: 3:53pm On Oct 01, 2023
Na wa ooo
Re: Tanker Explosion On Warri-Benin Highway Kills 20 People by TheSuperX(m): 3:53pm On Oct 01, 2023
Ecosystem4u:
Biased modes, Tinubu's records are to be released tomorrow in Chicago before 12noon. The threads are there in the politics section since yesterday and have not been moved to front page. Tribal lots.

On the other hand I sympathise with victims of this accident. May the souls of the departed find rest.
If Tinubu records are released or not it won't stop him for ruling you guys for 4 years, you guys are just pursuing a lost cause, I don't need to tell you how Nigeria works.
Re: Tanker Explosion On Warri-Benin Highway Kills 20 People by Chibuzoripob: 3:54pm On Oct 01, 2023
sad grin crying activated till 2027.
Taylor92:

1 Like

Re: Tanker Explosion On Warri-Benin Highway Kills 20 People by SeriouslySense(m): 3:57pm On Oct 01, 2023
They don't learn

Toor.

while the persons were busy scooping fuel that spilled from the tanker.

“We tried to prevent them but the youths threatened to beat us up telling us it’s their community. They came in their numbers carrying all sorts of containers and when the explosion happened around 12:15 am this morning we all fled.

nlfpmod:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2023/10/tanker-explosion-claims-lives-along-warri-benin-highway/amp/
Re: Tanker Explosion On Warri-Benin Highway Kills 20 People by Dubetex96(m): 3:57pm On Oct 01, 2023
Taylor92:

Them they wait for the court to serve them the official rulings if not they will tag it as fake news.
Re: Tanker Explosion On Warri-Benin Highway Kills 20 People by Bigchristo: 3:59pm On Oct 01, 2023

1 Like

Re: Tanker Explosion On Warri-Benin Highway Kills 20 People by Ecosystem4u: 4:00pm On Oct 01, 2023
TheSuperX:
Tif Tinubu records are released or not it won't stop him for ruling you guys for 4 years, you guys are just pursuing a lost cause, I don't need to tell you how Nigeria works.

I assume you are a minion, the likes who will say nothing will happen is bussiness as usual, look how idiotic you sound trying to defend evil.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tanker Explosion On Warri-Benin Highway Kills 20 People by Machinegun91(m): 4:01pm On Oct 01, 2023
I hope young ladies and girls no die?
Re: Tanker Explosion On Warri-Benin Highway Kills 20 People by hatchy(f): 4:02pm On Oct 01, 2023
accordadoga30:

Just watch as some people who are always happy about Nigeria's misfortunes would come to blame this on the government.
Agbadorian mumu, don't you know that the government is to be blamed for not doing their own part of the social contract, the provision of basic amenities which includes good and motorable roads.

Aturu! You and your tribesmen would have been staging protests up and down "occupying" everywhere just like you did to Goodluck Jonathan. Today you all have lost your voices including that Mumu white hair professor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tanker Explosion On Warri-Benin Highway Kills 20 People by blackmantis: 4:05pm On Oct 01, 2023
Saw the video from an eye witness this morning. Gory.😭😭😭

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tanker Explosion On Warri-Benin Highway Kills 20 People by ada9ja(f): 4:07pm On Oct 01, 2023
Bad Owen....may their souls rest in peace
Re: Tanker Explosion On Warri-Benin Highway Kills 20 People by Faposky95: 4:08pm On Oct 01, 2023
immortalmortal:
These has always been an issue. People will never learn. Well the harsh economy is to blame. They probably saw it as a means of getting small money to cushion the effect of this cruel times

....and have surely paid the price for wrong doing.....
Such a quagmire.....
Wat a hot way to.....RIP
Re: Tanker Explosion On Warri-Benin Highway Kills 20 People by fineboynl(m): 4:08pm On Oct 01, 2023
It look like someone intentionally ignite the fire.

1 Like

Re: Tanker Explosion On Warri-Benin Highway Kills 20 People by prepresh(f): 4:11pm On Oct 01, 2023
They have started
Re: Tanker Explosion On Warri-Benin Highway Kills 20 People by Angelfrost(m): 4:12pm On Oct 01, 2023
I just knew this level of casualties must be as a result of scooping/stealing of fuel.

How can people be poor and stupid at the same time?!! Na wa o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tanker Explosion On Warri-Benin Highway Kills 20 People by darkmarky(m): 4:17pm On Oct 01, 2023
Their stupidity has killed them in their community.

I''m sure their girlfriends who they want to impress will get fvcked by another man before dawn.
Re: Tanker Explosion On Warri-Benin Highway Kills 20 People by UnknownT: 4:20pm On Oct 01, 2023
I plied that route last week, the route is bad so there are many fallen tankers and trailers and the people are fond of scooping whatever liquid that spills from any fallen tanker. It is unfortunate that what people have been warning them about finally happened. My own will be the innocent ones( if at all there was any) who might be burnt too just for been there at the wrong time
Re: Tanker Explosion On Warri-Benin Highway Kills 20 People by BloomingDale(f): 4:24pm On Oct 01, 2023
Mumu people including the state government that cannot put things in order. African men that cannot build a functioning society. No wonder other groups/race of men call you useless eaters that should be eradicated from the face of the earth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tanker Explosion On Warri-Benin Highway Kills 20 People by diggindeep: 4:37pm On Oct 01, 2023
May I never die as sacrifice for Nigeria.
Re: Tanker Explosion On Warri-Benin Highway Kills 20 People by RockyEyo(m): 4:46pm On Oct 01, 2023
accordadoga30:
May their souls rest in peace.

When will people learn to stop scooping fuel whenever a tanker spills its content?

Just watch as some people who are always happy about Nigeria's misfortunes would come to blame this on the government.

Even when fuel was N40/lit people still indulged in the act of scooping fuel .

Because there is and has always been soooo much hunger in the land
Re: Tanker Explosion On Warri-Benin Highway Kills 20 People by TheSuperX(m): 4:49pm On Oct 01, 2023
Ecosystem4u:

I assume you are a minion, the likes who will say nothing will happen is bussiness as usual, look how idiotic you sound trying to defend evil.
You are foolish if you still don't know how Nigeria works, I'm telling you the reality of things and you think I'm a minion?

Go through my posts and see if I have ever supported the party.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

All Africans Travelling To Nigeria Can Get Visa On Arrival / Scotland! / What Special Services Do You Receive When You Fly Business/First Class?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.