Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,590 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

BUA Reduces The Price Of Cement To ₦3,500 Per Bag, Promises Further Reduction - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / BUA Reduces The Price Of Cement To ₦3,500 Per Bag, Promises Further Reduction (48709 Views)

BUA Crashes The Price Of Cement To 3,500 Per Bag, Promises Further Reduction {se / Dangote Cement To Pay Over ₦97 Billion In Corporate Tax For 2020 Financial Year / Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BUA Reduces The Price Of Cement To ₦3,500 Per Bag, Promises Further Reduction by davit: 7:04pm On Oct 01, 2023
sagitariusbaby:
This guy is really going head on with Dangote the evil one whose only aim to to further our misery. God bless Bua Cement for coming through

Dangote will not copy this. Àwọn capitalist of life!
Re: BUA Reduces The Price Of Cement To ₦3,500 Per Bag, Promises Further Reduction by emmanuelbrown26: 7:05pm On Oct 01, 2023
JagabanB:

The average yoruba and lgb0 prefer spending their money on houses, clothes and shoes and come online to talk about how their shoes will feed the generation of the person replying them.
These ones are dedicated to their businesses and grew them over decades and somehow u come and pretend like they denied southerners the chance to do that.
Southerners like every northerner has the chance to start and run a business in the country like northerners.
Do it and stop bIackmaiIing others.
Igbo man wey dey after his business while Yorubas dey after owambe

4 Likes

Re: BUA Reduces The Price Of Cement To ₦3,500 Per Bag, Promises Further Reduction by eldoradoxx: 7:05pm On Oct 01, 2023
Dangote Cement may likely in their usual Monopolistic hustle order all available BUA Cement in the market, rebag and sell it at 5,500 per bag making a profit of 2k per bag and driving BUA out of market. Fear that company

5 Likes

Re: BUA Reduces The Price Of Cement To ₦3,500 Per Bag, Promises Further Reduction by Dittodat: 7:05pm On Oct 01, 2023
Wujio:
Its not a help. This is why we have all beem crying against monopoloy. Thieves
Do you know the meaning of monopoly?
Has anyone stopped you from opening your own cement manufacturing business?

Some these so called educated youths are a complete disgrace to education.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BUA Reduces The Price Of Cement To ₦3,500 Per Bag, Promises Further Reduction by davit: 7:05pm On Oct 01, 2023
G12:
After I recently bought about 100 bags at 5,500 to 6,000 per bag. I feel like crying.

Same here o. Even dealer hasn't delivered the bags I just paid for.
Re: BUA Reduces The Price Of Cement To ₦3,500 Per Bag, Promises Further Reduction by Phantom233: 7:06pm On Oct 01, 2023
blamingthedevil:
Renewed Hope working

God Bless President Bola Tinubu
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

Children of 8 will still wail and gnash their teeth
wetin concerned darkness with light? Abi na Tinubu get BUA cement? Let Tinubu reduce the price of dollars and fuel, creat employment etc.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BUA Reduces The Price Of Cement To ₦3,500 Per Bag, Promises Further Reduction by NOwazobia: 7:06pm On Oct 01, 2023
Hope retailers would reduce theirs too.

2 Likes

Re: BUA Reduces The Price Of Cement To ₦3,500 Per Bag, Promises Further Reduction by macho44(m): 7:08pm On Oct 01, 2023
ibechris:
If this is true...na me e go favour it would help me reduce the burden I have on my building.
Godspeed Bro, OLUWA go run am for you, say AMEN 🙏

1 Like

Re: BUA Reduces The Price Of Cement To ₦3,500 Per Bag, Promises Further Reduction by Dittodat: 7:09pm On Oct 01, 2023
Phantom233:
wetin concerned darkness with light? Abi na Tinubu get BUA cement? Let Tinubu reduce the price of dollars and fuel, creat employment etc.
But if prices should go up, it will be Tinubu's fault?
Hypocrite.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BUA Reduces The Price Of Cement To ₦3,500 Per Bag, Promises Further Reduction by emmanuelbrown26: 7:10pm On Oct 01, 2023
Ayo25:
They won't linked this with Tinubu grin I can imagine the noise this would generate if this happened under Obi as the President.

Obi becoming the president, a pipe dream sha grin

U dun fight for palliative finish, local beggers

1 Like

Re: BUA Reduces The Price Of Cement To ₦3,500 Per Bag, Promises Further Reduction by Uten9z(m): 7:11pm On Oct 01, 2023
If this is true that means a crash in price of so many things and a striving economy for us Nigerians.

So far a good news for Nigerians at independence.

Kudos BUA

3 Likes

Re: BUA Reduces The Price Of Cement To ₦3,500 Per Bag, Promises Further Reduction by Codes151(m): 7:12pm On Oct 01, 2023
basically,,, they were floating the price.. see how this people are wicked... Africa man and wickedness
Re: BUA Reduces The Price Of Cement To ₦3,500 Per Bag, Promises Further Reduction by RepoMan007: 7:14pm On Oct 01, 2023
Wujio:
Its not a help. This is why we have all beem crying against monopoloy. Thieves
patronage don drop. Oga take style attract customer.
Re: BUA Reduces The Price Of Cement To ₦3,500 Per Bag, Promises Further Reduction by phorget(m): 7:14pm On Oct 01, 2023
Crimecity:
If true, na to fence my 6 plots like this🤭🤭

Give us work o abeg.
Re: BUA Reduces The Price Of Cement To ₦3,500 Per Bag, Promises Further Reduction by Munzy14(m): 7:15pm On Oct 01, 2023
ibechris:
If this is true...na me e go favour it would help me reduce the burden I have on my building.
Bro you dont know how many of us on this table..

Make we wait till local sellers begin sell 3500..

100bags 350k..Miracle no dey tire Jesus..

Dangote fit come down to 3k per bag😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: BUA Reduces The Price Of Cement To ₦3,500 Per Bag, Promises Further Reduction by Bfly: 7:15pm On Oct 01, 2023
All this while. BUA is doing well
Re: BUA Reduces The Price Of Cement To ₦3,500 Per Bag, Promises Further Reduction by jadajada: 7:17pm On Oct 01, 2023
Dontcry09985:
Monopoly.

Give Igbos and Yoruba opportunity to produce cement too shikena .

Useless people
why not give hausa and fulani opportunities to sell spare parts?

3 Likes

Re: BUA Reduces The Price Of Cement To ₦3,500 Per Bag, Promises Further Reduction by Judolisco(m): 7:18pm On Oct 01, 2023
Dontcry09985:
Monopoly.

Useless people
have ibeto stopped cement production?
Re: BUA Reduces The Price Of Cement To ₦3,500 Per Bag, Promises Further Reduction by ufotunang: 7:18pm On Oct 01, 2023
Dontcry09985:
Monopoly.

Useless people
,...how is the government stopping igbos and yorubas from producing cement ? Government does not stop anyone from doing business or producing

1 Like

Re: BUA Reduces The Price Of Cement To ₦3,500 Per Bag, Promises Further Reduction by youngrichnigga: 7:19pm On Oct 01, 2023
This only shows that the price was artificially driven up by the major players in the cement industry, e o ni kure...gbogbo yin undecided undecided undecided
No investor will even consent to make 50kobo loss willingly not to talk of almost N2500 cut off the selling price of cement currently abi na cement subsidy grin grin cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BUA Reduces The Price Of Cement To ₦3,500 Per Bag, Promises Further Reduction by ChrisP92(m): 7:19pm On Oct 01, 2023
Bring it on BUA...... na so boys take love-vendor house oo. Yeye dey smell. If I see Dangote for my site again 😆 🤣
Re: BUA Reduces The Price Of Cement To ₦3,500 Per Bag, Promises Further Reduction by jadajada: 7:19pm On Oct 01, 2023
NOwazobia:
Hope retailers would reduce theirs too.
don't expect a reduction from them till next year, but if it's to increase prices, they will do that with immediate effect

4 Likes

Re: BUA Reduces The Price Of Cement To ₦3,500 Per Bag, Promises Further Reduction by Swiftgrp: 7:19pm On Oct 01, 2023
bamideleafolabi:
BUA Group has decided to being down the price of Cement effective October 2, 2023.

According to a statement from the Cement manufacturer, the organization decided to bring the price reduction forward rather than waiting till when its new production lines were completed as it had earlier promised.

Based on the latest development, the ex-factory price has now been fixed at 3,500 NAIRA per bag, 'so that Nigerians can begin to enjoy the benefits of the price reduction even before the completion of the new plants'.

The statement further revealed that upon completion of the new plants which will increase BUA production volume to 17million Metric tons per annum, the company intends to further review downwards the price of cement by first Quarter of 2024 in line with earlier promise.

See full text of the statement below

Source: @BUACement
Impressive.
Re: BUA Reduces The Price Of Cement To ₦3,500 Per Bag, Promises Further Reduction by ufotunang: 7:19pm On Oct 01, 2023
That is nice. .
Re: BUA Reduces The Price Of Cement To ₦3,500 Per Bag, Promises Further Reduction by nsivic2001: 7:20pm On Oct 01, 2023
Who go buy diesel #1150 come dey sale Cement #3500....all of una dey craze..who are you decieving
Re: BUA Reduces The Price Of Cement To ₦3,500 Per Bag, Promises Further Reduction by Hoelujohn: 7:20pm On Oct 01, 2023
INTEGRITYA1:
Good development, this will definitely force Dangote Cement to reduce it price as well.

Monopoly is too costly for the Consumers.

Competition give rooms for fair play.
Dangote might likely buy up all BUA cement in circulation.
Re: BUA Reduces The Price Of Cement To ₦3,500 Per Bag, Promises Further Reduction by jmoore(m): 7:20pm On Oct 01, 2023
Munzy14:

Bro you dont know how many of us on this table..

Make we wait till local sellers begin sell 3500..

100bags 350k..Miracle no dey tire Jesus..

Dangote fit come down to 3k per bag
The 3,500 is for distributors. The distributor will add his own profit margin, the final retailer will add his own. Cost of transportation is still a big factor.
The final price may be around 5,000 naira.
Re: BUA Reduces The Price Of Cement To ₦3,500 Per Bag, Promises Further Reduction by ibechris(m): 7:21pm On Oct 01, 2023
macho44:

Godspeed Bro, OLUWA go run am for you, say AMEN 🙏

Amen brother.

1 Like

Re: BUA Reduces The Price Of Cement To ₦3,500 Per Bag, Promises Further Reduction by Judolisco(m): 7:22pm On Oct 01, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
There's no monopoly in cement production in Nigeria.

If you say Dangote produce most of the cement in Nigeria , I would have agree with you. There's three major cement producer in Nigeria and as you can see, Bua is strategizing to take over the top spot from Dangote.

Let's see how Dangote and Lafarge will respond to this.
they might be forced to reduce some contractors only use dangote and lafarge
Re: BUA Reduces The Price Of Cement To ₦3,500 Per Bag, Promises Further Reduction by ufotunang: 7:22pm On Oct 01, 2023
With the harsh bussiness environment in which the government does not provide a conducive environment for bussinesses companies, industries to thrive...can he be able to sustain this price for long
Re: BUA Reduces The Price Of Cement To ₦3,500 Per Bag, Promises Further Reduction by ajebuter(f): 7:23pm On Oct 01, 2023
Sharp sharp make l go pay for 100 bags for my house project in Mowe

Ope oooo

1 Like

Re: BUA Reduces The Price Of Cement To ₦3,500 Per Bag, Promises Further Reduction by Ayo25: 7:23pm On Oct 01, 2023
If dem born your papa well, let him come out from under his bed tomorrow make Simon Ekpa boys use am do suya. Idiota grin
emmanuelbrown26:

U dun fight for palliative finish, local beggers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Meet The Nigerian Woman That Built 4 Bedroom Flat From Roasted Corn Business / Bus Conductor Refused To Collect New Naira Note From Passenger (Video) / Femi Otedola Dumps His Nokia Phones For IPhone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.