Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,106 members, 7,849,449 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:47 PM

OFFICIAL: Victor Osimhen Personal Statement About Napoli & His Situation. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / OFFICIAL: Victor Osimhen Personal Statement About Napoli & His Situation. (366 Views)

Victor Osimhen Could Take Legal Action Against Napoli- His Agent Roberto Calenda / I Sold Pure Water On Lagos Streets, Life Was Tough - Victor Osimhen / Victor Osimhen Scores Fastest Goal In Belgian League (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OFFICIAL: Victor Osimhen Personal Statement About Napoli & His Situation. by obembet(f): 6:02pm On Oct 01, 2023
Super Eagles striker Victor Osimhen has released a statement in the aftermath of the TikTok video debacle, which strained his relationship with Napoli.

OFFICIAL: Victor Osimhen personal statement about Napoli & his situation.

“Coming to the City of Naples in 2020 was a wonderful decision for me. The People of Napoli have shown me so much love and kindness, and I will not allow anyone to come between us”.

“The passion of the People of Naples fuels my fire to always play with my heart and soul, and the love for the badge is unwavering as I wear it with pride”.

“The accusations against People of Naples are untrue. I have a lot of friends that are Napolitans and have become part of my family and everyday life. I appreciate Nigerians and everyone for leading their voices to support and reach out to me”.

“I’m forever grateful. Let’s support unity, respect and understanding. FORZA NAPOLI SEMPRE ⚪️🔵”

The 24-year-old reacted to the incident by deleting all but one reference to Napoli on his social media accounts and again refused to take a penalty at the weekend
Osimhen received a private apology from Napoli directors on Wednesday but is upset they did not make amends publically, according to Corriere dello Sport.

Source: https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1708500527086989405?t=sn9wBXRZKUgHfqpfctBm7A&s=19

Nlfpmod
Seun
mynd44
Lalasticlala

Re: OFFICIAL: Victor Osimhen Personal Statement About Napoli & His Situation. by AwokenVawulence: 6:04pm On Oct 01, 2023
Oshimhen shouldn't have deleted all his photos with the club even if he found it displeasing he should have just told them secretly he didn't like it , am sure they won't do it again. I have watched the video The way he reacted is giving an arrogant person vibe to be sincere, they have videos too of other players messing up and doing well to ,my opinion thou
Re: OFFICIAL: Victor Osimhen Personal Statement About Napoli & His Situation. by Wujio: 6:11pm On Oct 01, 2023
E good say you hear my word of advice. Go and restore the photos and watch your anger !
Re: OFFICIAL: Victor Osimhen Personal Statement About Napoli & His Situation. by GanagiBitrus: 6:41pm On Oct 01, 2023
Talent alone is not enough to excel as a player. Good temperament & discipline count too. ✌️
Re: OFFICIAL: Victor Osimhen Personal Statement About Napoli & His Situation. by obembet(f): 9:15pm On Oct 01, 2023
Nlfpmod
Re: OFFICIAL: Victor Osimhen Personal Statement About Napoli & His Situation. by NaijaCover(m): 9:28pm On Oct 01, 2023
Is Active

(1) (Reply)

Which Of This Football Club Has Never Won European Cup Or Champions League? / Bafana Bafana Star Teboho Mokoena Eyed By Al Ahly & EPL Following AFCON (PICS) / National Schools Team Chess Championship 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.