Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Akwa Ibom: Gov Umo Eno appoints 372 Personal Assistants - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom: Gov Umo Eno appoints 372 Personal Assistants (9870 Views)

PEPT Judgement: I Hold The Judiciary In High Esteem – Gov Umo Eno / Umo Eno Kneels Down As Governor Udom Annoints Him As Successor (Photo) / Makinde Araoye: Fayemi’s Aide Appoints ‘62 Personal Assistants’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom: Gov Umo Eno appoints 372 Personal Assistants by Omalicious1: 11:00pm On Oct 01, 2023
chisomkachy:
He appointed one from each ward together with about 30 already earlier appointed. Akwa Ibom has 31 LGAs

What's their job description?
Re: Akwa Ibom: Gov Umo Eno appoints 372 Personal Assistants by paskal16: 11:13pm On Oct 01, 2023
Cutting down cost of governance
Is a great first step of moving forward as a nation
Re: Akwa Ibom: Gov Umo Eno appoints 372 Personal Assistants by cyanohydrin: 11:44pm On Oct 01, 2023
[quote author=Genitry post=126138511]please guys please don't just scroll pass. please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD bless

This scammer rest small na
Re: Akwa Ibom: Gov Umo Eno appoints 372 Personal Assistants by DTaj: 12:01am On Oct 02, 2023
Akwa-Ibom State Governor appointed 372 PAs. The story was posted since 6:56 pm, on October 1 2023, but it had only generated two pages of responses as at the early hours of the following day, October 2 2023.

I could imagine if it was a Governor from another part of Nigeria who made this outlandish appointments, the pages would have reached 100, with insults and vitriol.

HYPOCRITES YOU ALL!!!
Re: Akwa Ibom: Gov Umo Eno appoints 372 Personal Assistants by Shadysen: 12:19am On Oct 02, 2023
A good place with senseless leaders.
Re: Akwa Ibom: Gov Umo Eno appoints 372 Personal Assistants by tollyboy5(m): 12:38am On Oct 02, 2023
GO0DHardDick:
It's too small

Let him increase it to 10,000 personal assistance. Idiots and fools everywhere!

Nigeria politicans are the reason why cost of running government is expensive.
Thats the reflection of akwaibom vote. The people are their problem.
Re: Akwa Ibom: Gov Umo Eno appoints 372 Personal Assistants by zebszebs: 12:47am On Oct 02, 2023
If this isnt m*dness, then I dont know what else to call it.
Re: Akwa Ibom: Gov Umo Eno appoints 372 Personal Assistants by toprealman: 1:33am On Oct 02, 2023
Genitry:
please guys please don't just scroll pass. please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD bless you

Acct num: Faith
First Bank
Anthony Munachi Okeke, why have you decided to choose this lifestyle?

Re: Akwa Ibom: Gov Umo Eno appoints 372 Personal Assistants by Milementor: 2:21am On Oct 02, 2023
[quote author=chisomkachy post=126133499]He appointed one from each ward together with about 30 already earlier appointed. Akwa Ibom has 31 LGAs
[TOTAL MADNESS undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided]
Re: Akwa Ibom: Gov Umo Eno appoints 372 Personal Assistants by Babaibeji2020(m): 2:48am On Oct 02, 2023
Genitry:
please guys please don't just scroll pass. please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD bless you

First Bank
Get lost........
Re: Akwa Ibom: Gov Umo Eno appoints 372 Personal Assistants by Babaibeji2020(m): 2:53am On Oct 02, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:
This is the reason Nigeria would never grown because these men keep milking it's already empty resources..
Today I noticed no one was enthusiastic or happy with the country as it celebrate Independence day

I remember those times, it was fun..

No one even paid attention to the President speech...

Omo if I see person wey go carry me go Netherlands legitly,,,I will repay back when I start working there
Pesin wey go carry u go legitimately.....you will pay back when you start working 💪I believe you but you will drop one of your kidneys as collateral...you dey find who to guy like tinubu de guy Nigerians 🤣
Re: Akwa Ibom: Gov Umo Eno appoints 372 Personal Assistants by malcom1X: 3:16am On Oct 02, 2023
Jcomtrader:
lol
another clown in barracks road
he better get to work and do something about joblessness in the state and not employing PAs who go about sleeping with small gals using id cards in uyo
its either you deliver the sea port and FTZ or you leave a failed man like you predecessor Udom

Guy how much do those SA's collect at the end of the month?
Re: Akwa Ibom: Gov Umo Eno appoints 372 Personal Assistants by Gerrard59(m): 3:49am On Oct 02, 2023
Obakoolex:

People like you that have never even head your class when in primary school or any notable organization are the first to exhibit their ignorance online.

The man starts well and he's showing that he's a listening leader hence his appointing of a person from each ward of the whole local government of the state to have first hand information about what people wants.
Am sure if you're giving that appointment you will gladly accept without complaining

So appointing PAs makes him a listening governor? This is one of the reasons I ran - having to share the same country with buffons like you was annoying. At least now, I watch the stupidity from afar.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom: Gov Umo Eno appoints 372 Personal Assistants by Gerrard59(m): 3:51am On Oct 02, 2023
DTaj:
Akwa-Ibom State Governor appointed 372 PAs. The story was posted since 6:56 pm, on October 1 2023, but it had only generated two pages of responses as at the early hours of the following day, October 2 2023.

I could imagine if it was a Governor from another part of Nigeria who made this outlandish appointments, the pages would have reached 100, with insults and vitriol.

HYPOCRITES YOU ALL!!!

The majority of Nigerians who are active on social media are from the southern part, of which Igbos and Yorubas make up the bulk. So, it is expected that news from the south west and south east will generate greater views and attention compared to other states regardless of the party in power.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom: Gov Umo Eno appoints 372 Personal Assistants by Gerrard59(m): 3:54am On Oct 02, 2023
This was how the Ghanaian president appointed over 1100 PAs. Before then, Ayade did the same and used his outlandish grammar to justify it. Just like Umo Eno's predecessor, the Ghanaian president was constructing a church which had no economic benefit to the state or country. Today, Ghana is in sifia economic pain. Akwa Ibom is slightly lucky as it is just a state within Nigeria, but it also suffers from high unemployment (top three nationwide).

The black man has a problem, both at home and abroad. I am yet to be convinced otherwise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom: Gov Umo Eno appoints 372 Personal Assistants by Gerrard59(m): 3:56am On Oct 02, 2023
malcom1X:

Guy how much do those SA's collect at the end of the month?

It cannot be more than 300K per month, considering Akwa Ibom is rich. It is the contracts, most of which will be inflated and other perks associated with the office that make the position to be attractive.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom: Gov Umo Eno appoints 372 Personal Assistants by yusufmurry: 4:54am On Oct 02, 2023
Genitry:

First Bank

Scammer! Keep creating different accounts. Fool
Re: Akwa Ibom: Gov Umo Eno appoints 372 Personal Assistants by eteba(m): 5:56am On Oct 02, 2023
Good one: PA's, otherwise known as; The happy hour allowance sharing and implementation committee.

Congratulations to them.
Re: Akwa Ibom: Gov Umo Eno appoints 372 Personal Assistants by TheSuperX(m): 6:18am On Oct 02, 2023
Albino governor
Re: Akwa Ibom: Gov Umo Eno appoints 372 Personal Assistants by Obakoolex(m): 7:42am On Oct 02, 2023
Gerrard59:

So appointing PAs makes him a listening governor? This is one of the reasons I ran - having to share the same country with buffons like you was annoying. At least now, I watch the stupidity from afar.
That you travelled out doesn't mean you did not carry your stupid mind abroad
Re: Akwa Ibom: Gov Umo Eno appoints 372 Personal Assistants by Confirmedzombie: 7:50am On Oct 02, 2023
How can the South eadt be developed with all this unnecessary appointments.

No wonder our people migrate to other states for a greener pastures.

Our SE governors are the worst in all states in Nigeria.

Alex Otti did the same thing.

God who did we offend.
Re: Akwa Ibom: Gov Umo Eno appoints 372 Personal Assistants by Ray07(m): 7:58am On Oct 02, 2023
Wetin the really happen for this country . . .
Nawa o
Re: Akwa Ibom: Gov Umo Eno appoints 372 Personal Assistants by ChinemeremFidel: 10:43am On Oct 02, 2023
Babaibeji2020:

Pesin wey go carry u go legitimately.....you will pay back when you start working 💪I believe you but you will drop one of your kidneys as collateral...you dey find who to guy like tinubu de guy Nigerians 🤣

Am serious 😄😄

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom: Gov Umo Eno appoints 372 Personal Assistants by Xiaohei(m): 1:02pm On Oct 02, 2023
Obakoolex:

People like you that have never even head your class when in primary school or any notable organization are the first to exhibit their ignorance online.

The man starts well and he's showing that he's a listening leader hence his appointing of a person from each ward of the whole local government of the state to have first hand information about what people wants.
Am sure if you're giving that appointment you will gladly accept without complaining

This is some joke, right? It must be a funny joke what you wrote up there. Funny you!
Re: Akwa Ibom: Gov Umo Eno appoints 372 Personal Assistants by smart8956: 2:00pm On Oct 02, 2023
Then after 4/8yrs where will they go?
Re: Akwa Ibom: Gov Umo Eno appoints 372 Personal Assistants by captaininiobong(m): 2:09pm On Oct 02, 2023
Jcomtrader:
lol
another clown in barracks road
he better get to work and do something about joblessness in the state and not employing PAs who go about sleeping with small gals using id cards in uyo
its either you deliver the sea port and FTZ or you leave a failed man like you predecessor Udom

I read of a politician who has 100 P.A not until I saw this one. Guess what they will do?

They will register all of them on IPPIS and those people will not have impact on them. All they will do is sleeping with girls.
Re: Akwa Ibom: Gov Umo Eno appoints 372 Personal Assistants by AfonjaPriest: 7:31pm On Oct 02, 2023
Faith, also known as Angela Ubi Oyom, the fraudulent beggar is back!!! Before anyone falls prey to his deceptive art in begging, check out the same post from his archives, as presented below:
Genitry:
First Bank
This One
Finest677:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num:
FaithS.H
First Bank
Another
Decency21:
please guys please don't just scroll pass. please I beg you in the name of almighty GOD pls someone should please help me, my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD bless you
Acct num:Faith
First Bank
Red flag. Disclaimer. Persona non grata.
This person, known as Faith, a.k.a. Angela, has various accounts for his begging operations with different banking platforms.
He is a serial criminal fraudulent individual, and is here to promote his begging advert scam.
This message should be clear to him. He should go to his church or mosque to beg and stop using different usernames on NAIRALAND to exploit people's compassion.
Faith, better known as Angela Oyom Ubi; you have used over 100 usernames to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one username. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari / 2015: Obasanjo Cannot Choose For The North - KURE / SERAP Tells Buhari To End Six Years Of Disregard For Rule Of Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.