Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Lionel Messi Will Leave Inter Miami In 2025, Return To Boyhood Club, Newell - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Will Leave Inter Miami In 2025, Return To Boyhood Club, Newell (14561 Views)

Kano Pillars Is Ranked Above Lionel Messi's Inter Miami In World Rankings. / Argentina coach, Sampaoli Reveals What Messi Will Do Against Super Eagles / Lionel Messi Wants Return To His Boyhood Club “newell’s Old Boys” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Will Leave Inter Miami In 2025, Return To Boyhood Club, Newell by Numerouno94(m): 8:48pm On Oct 02, 2023
SouthSouth1914:

My point is, players come and go. When Maradona was at his peak, no one thought there would be Messi or Ronaldo. So relax.. grin

I get ur point, Maradona who was gud but Messi is simply a genius.

Btw, how can a Maradona was first suspended after he was found guilty of using cocaine. Following that lengthy absence, he attempted a comeback which culminated in him answering Argentina's plea to play in the World Cup and for a second time at a routine test after the second game against Nigeria, a cocktail of five stimulants, including ephedrine, was found in a urine sample. B compared to Messi? Comparing Someone who used enhancement to someone who used nothing and still did better.

Even the world cup he won using the so called "hand of God" would not have stood if it were 2day.

Maradona was exceptional and mesmerizing but abeg bring another name. because Messi beat him hands down. I told u a player like Messi only comes once in a million yrs.

Finally, football is not as entertaining as b4, players jux after the money bag "offcos it's important" buh they don't put in their best anymore. Now na to score goal b football, no more dribbling and making mesmerizing skillful play like the gud old days. Take it or leave, football died wit Messi and Ronaldo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Will Leave Inter Miami In 2025, Return To Boyhood Club, Newell by SouthSouth1914: 7:18am On Oct 03, 2023
Numerouno94:

I get ur point, Maradona who was gud but Messi is simply a genius.

Btw, how can a Maradona was first suspended after he was found guilty of using cocaine. Following that lengthy absence, he attempted a comeback which culminated in him answering Argentina's plea to play in the World Cup and for a second time at a routine test after the second game against Nigeria, a cocktail of five stimulants, including ephedrine, was found in a urine sample. B compared to Messi? Comparing Someone who used enhancement to someone who used nothing and still did better.

Even the world cup he won using the so called "hand of God" would not have stood if it were 2day.

Maradona was exceptional and mesmerizing but abeg bring another name. because Messi beat him hands down. I told u a player like Messi only comes once in a million yrs.

Finally, football is not as entertaining as b4, players jux after the money bag "offcos it's important" buh they don't put in their best anymore. Now na to score goal b football, no more dribbling and making mesmerizing skillful play like the gud old days. Take it or leave, football died wit Messi and Ronaldo.

This your write up is purely a child’s opinion. You have a soft spot for Messi and Ronaldo, I get it. There were great players before Messi and Ronaldo, there will be great players in the future as well. Quit the whining about Messi and Ronaldo! Like I said, you can retire with them if you wish!
Re: Lionel Messi Will Leave Inter Miami In 2025, Return To Boyhood Club, Newell by Numerouno94(m): 9:54am On Oct 03, 2023
SouthSouth1914:

This your write up is purely a child’s opinion. You have a soft spot for Messi and Ronaldo, I get it. There were great players before Messi and Ronaldo, there will be great players in the future as well. Quit the whining about Messi and Ronaldo! Like I said, you can retire with them if you wish!

I jux gave u a succinct point to buttress my argument but u chose to rather insult me. I'm too busy at work to having time for frivolities,thus, I say au revoir.
Re: Lionel Messi Will Leave Inter Miami In 2025, Return To Boyhood Club, Newell by SouthSouth1914: 10:21am On Oct 03, 2023
Numerouno94:

I jux gave u a succinct point to buttress my argument but u chose to rather insult me. I'm too busy at work to having time for frivolities,thus, I say au revoir.

You must understand that drawing conclusions on an idea solely your opinion. This is what I have been trying to point out, as mortal we are quickly to judge and conclude on things we have absolute no knowledge about.

I went further to address this pitfall of yours by stating that we have had wonderful footballers over the years, and I gave examples! You don’t know what the future holds and therefore cannot conclude on the premise that no one can attain Messi/Ronaldo’s level, you don’t know this!

Offcourse, what your conclusions are, are entirely your assumptions/opinion. I was only trying to broaden your horizon!
Re: Lionel Messi Will Leave Inter Miami In 2025, Return To Boyhood Club, Newell by Dafresh: 12:21pm On Oct 03, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Good for the midget.
you're full of evil

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Scholes Wants Manchester United To Sign Wilfred Ndidi / Mikel To Captain Team Nigeria At Rio Olympics / Startimes To Show African Nations Cup Matches Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.