Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Adekunle Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars House - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Adekunle Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars House (9227 Views)

Kiddwaya Offers Cee-C N120 Million To Leave The Big Brother All Stars House / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / Adekunle Evicted From The Big Brother House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adekunle Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars House by lildush(m): 7:51pm On Oct 01, 2023
[quote author=Sadonyx post=126134765][/quote]

Naaaa ilebaye is winning the show. Watch. If not I will send u 2k
Re: Adekunle Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars House by Olichoke: 7:52pm On Oct 01, 2023
juseng:
If baye wins then Nigerians are just simply victims of emotional blackmailing

You go explain taya o

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars House by Focusmind: 7:56pm On Oct 01, 2023
[quote author=Sadonyx post=126134765][/quote]

Must you guys be STUPID all the time? Why can't you just enjoy the show and leave your pathetic chest- beating? It is really getting nauseating. Those ladies don't know who you are or what you represent.
Re: Adekunle Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars House by Godwin5766(m): 7:57pm On Oct 01, 2023
Cee c its your time
Re: Adekunle Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars House by spencekat(m): 7:58pm On Oct 01, 2023
White Money may be the last male to win Big brother. For a guy to win again, it will take years from this year.
Re: Adekunle Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars House by enemyofprogress: 7:59pm On Oct 01, 2023
Ilebaye is winning it. If she doesn’t win it, I will cut of my prick and dash it to anyone that needs it
Re: Adekunle Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars House by juseng(m): 8:08pm On Oct 01, 2023
It's not hard to tell that you're just another obidient
You can always do better
Re: Adekunle Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars House by Sadonyx: 8:11pm On Oct 01, 2023
Focusmind:

Must you guys be STUPID all the time? Why can't you just enjoy the show and leave your pathetic chest- beating? It is really getting nauseating. Those ladies don't know who you are or what you represent.

Ooddee
Re: Adekunle Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars House by Funflipper: 8:30pm On Oct 01, 2023
juseng:
Wonder how cross and pere were first evicted
My faves have left, I give it to cee c as it stands
I hope my wishes come tru

She is out already.
Re: Adekunle Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars House by Checkwell: 8:35pm On Oct 01, 2023
Adekunle has no swag. Make him go rest for house.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Do I Download Movies Online For Free, No Credit Card, No Registration Etc / Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political / Supernatural (season 6) - Discussion And Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.