Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political (9231 Views)

"Eviction Day": Nkem Owoh Grabs New Wedded 'Wife' From The Back On Set (Pics) / Beverly Osu Has Never Been Nominated For Eviction / BBA Stargame: Goldie Up For Eviction - Do We Save Her Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by JERRYMAG4(m): 8:00am On Jul 30, 2009
Fellow Nairalanders, if you watch the ongoing Utimate Search 6, you will agree with me that the eviction of wale was politically motivated. Wale has always been the best contestant, he won virtually all the excersis but because of a missing tortle, he was evicted instead of removing as the camp leader which has always been the normal thing in ultmate search.
However, I am of the view that the tortle was a bait to get him out of the contest as the only means

What is your view,
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by chiejik(f): 8:12am On Jul 30, 2009
that is true
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by APOTIERI2(m): 9:26am On Jul 30, 2009
I was traumatized yesterday when Wale Akanbi was being evicted from Gulder Utimate Search. I agree with you mr poster, not only that alone, from the history of this utimate search, yoruba has never won it and meanwhile Wale was the only Yoruba guy among them.thereby I thought it was a tribal issue also. Since the begining of this utimate search Wale has been the best contestant so far because he has won almost all the tasks they have being doing.
In my own view, i don't see the reason why they should evicted him whereas there was prior instruction to all those contestants that they should keep totem as their god. Those council of elders are useless people they supose to give all contestant punishment and collect camp leader from Wale.
Wale must have learnt a lesson yesterday not to be too forward in everything because that riddle for yesterday task was saw by him and at the end of the day, he was evicted.
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by khanye(m): 10:25am On Jul 30, 2009
the show na padi padi as from day 1
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by Oluschenco(m): 10:34am On Jul 30, 2009
So u guys Power was not at Hold by the PHCN.
They've Held Power since 3 weeks ago, and my generator is now tire of work.
lucky you.
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by Tinkinguy(m): 10:37am On Jul 30, 2009
While I was shock as well on Wale's eviction, I don't think though that it was politically or tribal motivated. Each slag in this run up has it's own punishment and as such, if the so call council of Elders thought it wise to evict the bearer if it was missing then, so be it.

The last time b4 it's missing, there was a serious warning to him and others to ensure that it was safe guarded. I thought he could have seen such coming and play his role well, but then the worse happened.
The various evictions in this contest if you ask me has been full of suprises.
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by ifyalways(f): 10:42am On Jul 30, 2009
LOL.
. . . .and i missed yesterdays edition,Good for him.Never liked him,he was too forward and over confident,just like Ada predicted,his over confidence wud send him out.lol
Good for him.  tongue
Debbies eviction is still breaking my heart  cry ,she was such a doll  kiss
BTW,wetin concern politics for GUS?the first one was won by "Katung" a northern chap . . . i dont feel u,Mr. Poster  undecided
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by slimslim: 10:45am On Jul 30, 2009
I agree with the poster.

This is not the first GUS show nor the first time totem will get missing. Were the keepers/leaders responsible evicted? , I know some will call it being dynamic and that anything can happen in GUS, There is need to be fair when one is being dynamic.
In the past GUS, a leader is appointed and another is mandated to assist the leader in keeping the totem and despite that the totem still get missing and none is evicted.

Wale did not throw away the totem, it was taken either by Bob himself or the so called council of elders, with the sole aim of evicting WALE.

It is a show of shame and one cannot but agree with OBAMAUS that the show is for shouteasterners because WALE might as well be punished by stripping him of the leadership post, not giving only him food- and asking him along with others to look for the totem, since the responsibility is for all of them- rather than his being evicted.

It shows we try to nigerialise everything we do.
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by nwauwa(m): 10:46am On Jul 30, 2009
Oga ooo,Politics for GUS again?
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by afix(m): 10:51am On Jul 30, 2009
@poster---I disagree with you on this issue of  wale eviction,you need to realise that none of us know the rules for eviction for this current ultimate search and u don't need to attach this to politics.Take for instance if you happen to be a lieutenant leading  batalions to the war front,on getting to the battle field you now realise you forgot your rifle and weapon bag,then what will be your faith?.

@APOTI ERI------how can this be a tribal issue.
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by Memunah(f): 10:51am On Jul 30, 2009
i was not only saddened by wale's eviction but am surprised that a missing totem could earn him eviction,the worst i had expected was that the leadership of the camp wil be shifted from him to someone else,eviction was too much.
@ APOTI ERI,i will agree with you,they are all been tribalistic,everybody from the other contestant to bob himself or was it a crime he was the only yoruba guy there.
I had thought wale was going to make it to the last three and possibly THE ULTIMATE MAN but all that cant be just cos of TRIBALISM.
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by ifyalways(f): 10:52am On Jul 30, 2009
Nwa-uwa,all thanks to Hitv  tongue
@Topic,am so happy  grin .wud def. not miss tonites show.Palmboo camp wud be much more peaceful without ppl like "wale" and "Ada"  tongue
have a lady ever won it b4?i wish Chisom(the one with Bow-legs) or Oseyi(sadly,i dont think she can) wins.
its a shame we cud attach and carry our tribal hate to something like this.
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by dani1luv: 10:56am On Jul 30, 2009
ifyalways:

LOL.
. . . .and i missed yesterdays edition,Good for him.Never liked him,he was too forward and over confident,just like Ada predicted,his over confidence wud send him out.lol
Good for him. tongue
Debbies eviction is still breaking my heart cry ,she was such a doll kiss
BTW,wetin concern politics for GUS?the first one was won by "Katung" a northern chap . . . i dont feel u,Mr. Poster undecided
Knowing fully well that, he is the strongest contestant angry tongue

nyway I'm also happie too cheesy
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by showbobo(m): 10:58am On Jul 30, 2009
ifyalways:

LOL.
Good for him.  tongue
Debbies eviction is still breaking my heart  cry ,she was such a doll  kiss
BTW,wetin concern politics for GUS?the first one was won by "Katung" a northern chap . . . i dont feel u,Mr. Poster  undecided
I dont even fink you know what u're talking 'bout. . . Katung??when did any katung win the GUS. . . Wale's eviction was based on prejudice period. . . .
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by dani1luv: 11:02am On Jul 30, 2009
What's kantung undecided
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by ifyalways(f): 11:02am On Jul 30, 2009
Come to think of it,Wale shld have seen this coming.He was warned daily at the place of the talking drum to guard the Toten Jealously.
@Dani,i dont agree "Wale" is the strongest contestant.He lacks a sportsman spirit,he feels hes superior,so full of himself,always at loggerheads with everyone.lol
His eviction is too good to be true.  tongue
@Showbobo,ah,oh i see.I just remebered that "Katung" won BBN.Still i dont get what this has to do with politics or tribe  undecided
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by JERRYMAG4(m): 11:03am On Jul 30, 2009
I agree with the poster.

[b]This is not the first GUS show nor the first time totem will get missing.  Were the keepers/leaders responsible evicted? ,  I know some will call it being dynamic and that anything can happen in GUS,  There is need to be fair when one is being dynamic.
In the past GUS, a leader is appointed and another is mandated to assist the leader in keeping the totem and despite that the totem still get missing and none is evicted.

Wale did not throw away the totem, it was taken either by Bob himself or the so called council of elders, with the sole aim of evicting WALE.  

It is a show of shame and one cannot but agree with OBAMAUS that the show is for shouteasterners because WALE might as well be punished by stripping him of the leadership post, not giving only him food- and asking him along with others to look for the totem, since the responsibility is for all of them- rather than his being evicted.  

It shows we try to nigerialise everything we do.  

I also agree with you. I never believed that there is partiality in GUS untill yesterday,.
GUS has been nigerialised and hence it is flop,
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by ifyalways(f): 11:03am On Jul 30, 2009
dani1luv:

What's kantung undecided
Katung won BBN.
i tend to miss up BBN and GUS.lol
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by Boslo: 11:04am On Jul 30, 2009
Wale's Eviction was not only surprising but shocking.It looks like it was a Set-Up infact it is,because this is not the first time a Leader lost a tortem.In past Search,a leader that looses a tortem is punished by demoting him.The Organizers that is Nigerian Breweries already have their winner and they want their winner to win at all cost and the only way to make this possible was to find a way of evicting Wale Akanbi because he was already becoming a threat.

To me I think it is more of Tribalism because they always want an Ibo Guy to win.If u are observant,it is always one Yoruba person  out of Ten Contestants.

Good Luck to them sha.It is just unfortunate that they do runs for everything in Nigeria.Nothing,absolutely nothing is transparent.
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by ifyalways(f): 11:07am On Jul 30, 2009
Can we have a list of the previous winners pls,anyone
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by dani1luv: 11:12am On Jul 30, 2009
ifyalways:

Come to think of it,Wale shld have seen this coming.He was warned daily at the place of the talking drum to guard the Toten Jealously.
@Dani,i dont agree "Wale" is the strongest contestant.He lacks a sportsman spirit,he feels hes superior,so full of himself,always at loggerheads with everyone.lol
His eviction is too good to be true.  tongue
@Showbobo,ah,oh i see.I just remebered that "Katung" won BBN.Still i dont get what this has to do with politics or tribe  undecided
Ok Then who do you think is the strongest contestant (male specifically). . . Coz mere looking at him; he got the pace, focus, determination . .lol cheesy

Whos chuks:- He just gat body that's all

Who's Melvin - Nanana Fine BOY. . HE can run no doubt. . But too lazy

Who's Uche - He is also a strong boy. . contending with wale

Who's Elvis . . I cant say

Vivien -  The Strongest Female

BUT WALE

Wale-  The determined Hunder . . I would say he's too confident but . . assuming he wasnt evicted he might just be the Ultimate man
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by fredasue: 11:16am On Jul 30, 2009
wale's eviction was totally unfair. i thought they were looking for the ultimate man? How come a missing totem was the flimsy reason given for the eviction of d most eligible contestant .
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by dani1luv: 11:18am On Jul 30, 2009
ifyalways:

Can we have a list of the previous winners pls,anyone

GUS I - Ezugo
GUS II - Lucan
GUS III - Hector
GUS IV -  Dominic
GUS V - Michael
GUS VI - Not Available Yet
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by JERRYMAG4(m): 11:20am On Jul 30, 2009
@ Boslo
Wale's Eviction was not only surprising but shocking.It looks like it was a Set-Up infact it is,because this is not the first time a Leader lost a tortem.In past Search,a leader that looses a tortem is punished by demoting him.The Organizers that is Nigerian Breweries already have their winner and they want their winner to win at all cost and the only way to make this possible was to find a way of evicting Wale Akanbi because he was already becoming a threat.

To me I think it is more of Tribalism because they always want an Ibo Guy to win.If u are observant,it is always one Yoruba person out of Ten Contestants.

Good Luck to them sha.It is just unfortunate that they do runs for everything in Nigeria.Nothing,absolutely nothing is transparent.[/color

You haVe spoken the gospel truth.
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by Morpheus: 11:21am On Jul 30, 2009
If it's political or tribalism to have evicted wale from GUS, let it be. So that the Yorubas  will feel the pain and see how it feel when they do same tribalism to others in the offices and other places.  They are the worst tribalist one can ever imagine.
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by curioscat: 11:28am On Jul 30, 2009
Boslo:

To me I think it is more of Tribalism because they always want an Ibo Guy to win.If u are observant,it is always one Yoruba person out of Ten Contestants.

Good Luck to them sha.It is just unfortunate that they do runs for everything in Nigeria.Nothing,absolutely nothing is transparent.

@ boslo, probably its because yoruba guyz cant stand d heat, they r sort of LAZy!!! grin
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by Tinkinguy(m): 11:31am On Jul 30, 2009
Guys!, guys!! we all can say all that we feel is the norm, however the facts remains that Wale is out period.
I dont like joining issues with people once they start linking it to tribal edges, however there's noting that defined Wale as the could be winner.

All the contestants all have what it takes to be one. Its also important we understand that winning in such a game as this, is not all about been strong, macho or tall, but smart, intelligent and desire to succeed is the key word.
Like I said b4, all the evicted ones to me are full of suprises wale's case  not outstanding.
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by APOTIERI2(m): 11:32am On Jul 30, 2009
So that the Yorubas  will feel the pain and see how it feel when they do same tribalism to others in the offices and other places.  They are the worst tribalist one can ever imagine.

Is it the only yoruba people that are tribalist? I dont think so?
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by lookmangiw(m): 11:35am On Jul 30, 2009
Hello forums,i thought i was the only person that saw this robbing off of the highest order.i was so sad and angry.if Gulder knows that they will not allow transparency in this show then they should be forget it.Last year was also a hoax,The gulderman should have been the frank and not the other guy.The whole program is fake,they are just playing with our brain.
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by ud4u: 11:42am On Jul 30, 2009
@ Poster,
Though Wale's eviction is a surprise, but I would like you to understand that every GUS is written down and that Bob manual is acting exactly what is given to him.

So you must also know that every fault that warrants eviction has been written down and the defaulter must not be spared despite the position or strength.
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by tinsamurai: 11:47am On Jul 30, 2009
@ifyalways, u just advertised ur foolishness. the first edition wasnt won by any 'katung'. it was won by the dreadlocked Ezeugo.
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by Omolola1(f): 11:54am On Jul 30, 2009
Honestly, i was shocked with Wale's eviction yesterday. Because of a mere totem.
A totem which it is only Bob and those stupid, useless, invicible council of elders took. I was actually xpecting a punishment and a demotion not EVICTION. Infact, this is a PURE AND VISIBLE tribalism. He is the strongest and a threat to everyone of them, because he is the only 1 they all have to contend with. Since he is gone, i wont be surprised if a female wins this search, some1 like vivien coz all the remaining guys are just too lazy.

Elvis - dunno about him, hate the way he talks tho  sad
Chuks - just have the body, (lazy bone)
Melvin - he has strength but he is yet to find it, has tactics too but he is lazy
Uche - he is also strong
Chisom - she is strong, got mind,
Vivien - the strongest female
Oseyi - would soon be evicted.  grin

Wale, Wale, Wale, the only Yoruba contestant, the most determined, focussed, he is over confident sha, but hey does he have to be evicted because of a mere totem?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Supernatural (season 6) - Discussion And Download / Is That Jerry Springer Show Real Or Acting? / Download [gods Of Egypt] Movie Full HD!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.