Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

How David Ogbenye Tortured Me - Chinaka Chigozie - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How David Ogbenye Tortured Me - Chinaka Chigozie (14985 Views)

How David Ntekim-Rex Was Killed (2018 IBM Competition Winner) / Adewale Salawu: How Soldiers Tortured Me, Dragged Me On The Ground / Chidera Ejiri: How Soldiers Tortured Me In Aba On New Year's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How David Ogbenye Tortured Me - Chinaka Chigozie by MrAbufayed: 7:28am On Oct 02, 2023
nlfpmod:

Source: https://barristerng.com/horror-how-police-area-commander-tortured-me-charged-me-to-court-for-snapping-my-clients-car-chinaka-chigozie-esq/
When policemen die in the most brutal way ,I don't even sympathize....I have several uncle's and cousins as police officers,I don't relate with them.. like being in the police force is an automatic initiation into witchcraft
Re: How David Ogbenye Tortured Me - Chinaka Chigozie by MrAbufayed: 7:28am On Oct 02, 2023
BlackhatMentor:
E no beat u well.

That white man wig you wear I for beat you add.

Wearing symbol of slavery and colonization and smiling like fooool
Idiot, you'll meet your match
Re: How David Ogbenye Tortured Me - Chinaka Chigozie by MrAbufayed: 7:29am On Oct 02, 2023
okoro:
You deserved it
Mumu
Re: How David Ogbenye Tortured Me - Chinaka Chigozie by Bfly: 7:41am On Oct 02, 2023
If a lawyer(learned) is crying out due to personally experienced injustice,
wetin common man go do like dis?

1 Like

Re: How David Ogbenye Tortured Me - Chinaka Chigozie by Calitoscassius(m): 8:09am On Oct 02, 2023
Abeg, which one be breach of promise to marry again? Na by force to marry for una contiri? cheesy cheesy cheesy

So if i tell pesin say i no wan maryy dem.again de pesin go call police and police go arrest and lock me up for 4 months.

Naigerian police are becoming a caricature and Naigeria is detoriating into a barbaric nation.
Re: How David Ogbenye Tortured Me - Chinaka Chigozie by Calitoscassius(m): 8:21am On Oct 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
What you described can happen anywhere in the world. Even used to happen a lot right here in Chicago until not too long ago. So let's stop making it seem the Nigerian situation is a hopeless one. undecided
What? A lawyer beaten up and locked up by police in Chicago? Come da hell on! Man! grin

Can you please give me one example where and when this happened in Chicago.
Re: How David Ogbenye Tortured Me - Chinaka Chigozie by Calitoscassius(m): 8:27am On Oct 02, 2023
FILEBE:

In Chicago, a police will assault a Lawyer in the station for taking pictures of his client's vehicle? Come on ! I have seen lots of things out there but not assaulting a Lawyer openly . The lawlessness in Nigeria reeks to high heavens.
Don't mind that ignoramus, i have never read that a lawyer was beaten, assaulted and locked up for taking pictures at a police station by police at a public tax payer's police station in Chicago. That would never happen.
Re: How David Ogbenye Tortured Me - Chinaka Chigozie by Calitoscassius(m): 8:33am On Oct 02, 2023
toxtimmy:
When you go outside today kindly wear your shoes on your head and walk with your head.... at this rate I'm sure you will be the president and commander in chief of your village.

grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin this cracked me up. Very funny
Re: How David Ogbenye Tortured Me - Chinaka Chigozie by HRMK: 9:04am On Oct 02, 2023
BUT AS A QUALIFIED AND CERTIFIED LAWYER,SHOULD THIS PLATFORM BE WHERE TO LODGE YOUR GRIEVANCES?WHY NOT GO THROUGH YOUR PROFESSIONAL BODY?
Re: How David Ogbenye Tortured Me - Chinaka Chigozie by FILEBE(m): 10:19am On Oct 02, 2023
okoro:
our brothers that sit at home every Monday need this advice

You are on your own Okoro. Yes. You are on your own.
Re: How David Ogbenye Tortured Me - Chinaka Chigozie by toxtimmy: 10:27am On Oct 02, 2023
He saw it in Bollywood movie.. the lawyer was kanayi kanayo... the police officer that beat him up was ogbuofe chop chop.

Calitoscassius:
What? A lawyer beaten up and locked up by police in Chicago? Come da hell on! Man! grin

Re: How David Ogbenye Tortured Me - Chinaka Chigozie by YouAreNobody: 10:42am On Oct 02, 2023
raskymonojendor:
Too bad.

Better than Simon Ekpa Igbos terrorising the SE.
25 people were kidnapped in the South West a few days who but I didn't see any comment from you and your fellow goons on that thread but here you are, masturbating on every thread concerning Igbos..

This further proves that the life of an average Igbo man is worth the lives of 25 of your tribesmenšŸ™‚
Re: How David Ogbenye Tortured Me - Chinaka Chigozie by greatermax77(m): 10:54am On Oct 02, 2023
Adjovi:
Nigerian police. They need overhauling or reorientation. Same with the army. Your duty first is to protect lives and properties but in Nigeria lives man nothing to this people.

So you believe this lawyer wholeheartedly? Just because he's witting against the police?
You don't know that Nigerian Lawyers lie de shame the devil šŸ‘暟‘æ
Re: How David Ogbenye Tortured Me - Chinaka Chigozie by Adjovi: 11:45am On Oct 02, 2023
greatermax77:

So you believe this lawyer wholeheartedly? Just because he's witting against the police?
You don't know that Nigerian Lawyers lie de shame the devil šŸ‘暟‘æ

Even if he's not saying the truth. I have people close to me who have gone through such ordeal in the hands of the police. Except you want to say they don't do such.
Re: How David Ogbenye Tortured Me - Chinaka Chigozie by Richfella1(m): 12:29pm On Oct 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Is this man a Nairalander? Make him come answer questions for us abeg! undecided
I guess my major question is this. If a whole lawyer feels this powerless where the police dey, wetin ordinary citizens go come do abeg? undecided

Where are the lawyers and police officers who are Nairaland members to help me wrap my mind around this abeg... Legislator, SkyView01, anyone? How can a whole lawyer be telling us this story abeg? undecided

If you read between the lines he must have been stubborn and headstrong.

Even though he was probably within his rights to do what he did, the outcome was not worth it. Best approach when dealing with these folks is to be humble and pleasant.
Re: How David Ogbenye Tortured Me - Chinaka Chigozie by Richfella1(m): 12:30pm On Oct 02, 2023
Miracle2020:
The worst institution in this country is the police. There is no law that stop you from snapping a car or even the police station.
As a lawyer I advice you and fellow lawyers to follow up this case until the police pay for that. Maybe if you are not a lawyer they would have killed you and throw away the lifeless body claiming that you were killed by gunmen or ipob.

Even if the policeman is sacked, which most likely will not happen, they've still bleeped him up.

Best to be humble and polite when dealing with the police.
Re: How David Ogbenye Tortured Me - Chinaka Chigozie by TRAPLORD13: 12:35pm On Oct 02, 2023
Taich:

Avoid them at all cost, I used to have problems with them until I got a clue from heaven. I travel with chilled drinks in my car, imagine them under hot sun only for you to to greet them 1st, "recongnise" their "authority", politely ask how their day was going and offer them drinks, chilled eva water dey clear road. This inspiration came after a police man threatened to shoot me and labelled me a kidnapper, me that is enjoying life after hard work, what was my offence, he stopped me at a check point and demanded for papers, and I gave it to him "majestically" these guys wasted my precious Monday morning, they accused me of forging tinted permit, I showed him the QR code to scan and confirm, he asked with whose phone, I offered mine, he said I am teaching him his job, after back and fought for over an hour, God send someone to my rescue, he excused me from them, walked far away, and told to avoid this at all cost, I heed to the warning.

So since then, I don't argue with them, most are frustrated, the principal thing on their mind is your money, security is least on their agenda, imagine someone buying his uniform and you expect him to be rational. Lawyers in the house, the era of "I am his lawyer" and police will hold their peace is gone, that's what happen when the head is corrupt.

The Nigerian Police force as an institution needs a total overhaul.
Serious legislation needed to reposition and re oriented them for optimal performance.
That is why I am a strong advocate for state police,like it is practiced in the United States o A.
Re: How David Ogbenye Tortured Me - Chinaka Chigozie by Calitoscassius(m): 12:54pm On Oct 02, 2023
toxtimmy:
He saw it in Bollywood movie.. the lawyer was kanayi kanayo... the police officer that beat him up was ogbuofe chop chop.

cheesy grin grin grin grin i thought as much.
Re: How David Ogbenye Tortured Me - Chinaka Chigozie by Miracle2020: 1:01pm On Oct 02, 2023
Richfella1:

Even if the policeman is sacked, which most likely will not happen, they've still bleeped him up.

if the is made to pay for his crime the corruption in the police will reduce and we will safe some future victims .
Re: How David Ogbenye Tortured Me - Chinaka Chigozie by Taich(m): 1:10pm On Oct 02, 2023
TRAPLORD13:

The Nigerian Police force as an institution needs a total overhaul.
Serious legislation needed to reposition and re oriented them for optimal performance.
That is why I am a strong advocate for state police,like it is practiced in the United States o A.

State police may not work, infact the brutality maybe worse. Imagine travelling across States with different police forces if different orientation, na die.
Re: How David Ogbenye Tortured Me - Chinaka Chigozie by Kobojunkie: 1:29pm On Oct 02, 2023
Richfella1:
ā–  If you read between the lines he must have been stubborn and headstrong.
ā–  Even though he was probably within his rights to do what he did, the outcome was not worth it. Best approach when dealing with these folks is to be humble and pleasant.
Stop reading nonsense into the lines. The man sounds like a weakling. undecided

2. How has humble and pleasant served you since as you lot still remain fools with no rights to this day? Abegi! undecided
Re: How David Ogbenye Tortured Me - Chinaka Chigozie by Kobojunkie: 1:45pm On Oct 02, 2023
Calitoscassius:
ā–  What? A lawyer beaten up and locked up by police in Chicago? Come da hell on! Man! grin
Read abeg! What the other poster whom I responded to described is what I meant. undecided
Re: How David Ogbenye Tortured Me - Chinaka Chigozie by Kobojunkie: 2:35pm On Oct 02, 2023
Richfella1:
ā–  Even if the policeman is sacked, which most likely will not happen, they've still bleeped him up.
What is the matter with you? Be humble and polite so that the police can continue to get away with crimes they commit against your person. Do you even have a backbone at all? undecided
Re: How David Ogbenye Tortured Me - Chinaka Chigozie by Kobojunkie: 2:36pm On Oct 02, 2023
TRAPLORD13:
ā–  The Nigerian Police force as an institution needs a total overhaul.
What is needed is not serious legislation but instead serious outcry from the people. What you see in the United States happened because ordinary citizens decided enough was enough. Black lives matter happened because the people, not legislators, decided they were no longer going to tolerate that bullsheet from their police. Nigerians need to start growing a backbone abeg! undecided
Re: How David Ogbenye Tortured Me - Chinaka Chigozie by Chasito(m): 4:04pm On Oct 02, 2023
NPF is very useless, the day I lost my phone and went to their head quarter to report the stolen phone for tracking , na that day I know say Nigeria police dey useless, they deserve to be scraped.
Re: How David Ogbenye Tortured Me - Chinaka Chigozie by Richfella1(m): 4:07pm On Oct 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
What is the matter with you? Be humble and polite so that the police can continue to get away with crimes they commit against your person. Do you even have a backbone at all? undecided

Well, see what his backbone got him.

Except you don't live in Nigeria.

When dealing with someone with a gun and muscle to back him up, the only wise responses are "sorry" and "yes sir!".

He could then leave and write this epistle from somewhere "safe".

Nigeria Police could shoot you dead in broad daylight and nothing will happen. The mechanism to hold them accountable unfortunately doesn't work as we would all like.

"Better give your path to a dog, than be bitten by him in contesting for the right." ---- Abraham Lincoln
Re: How David Ogbenye Tortured Me - Chinaka Chigozie by Kobojunkie: 4:15pm On Oct 02, 2023
Richfella1:
ā–  Well, see what his backbone got him. Except you don't live in Nigeria When dealing with someone with a gun and muscle to back him up, the only wise responses are "sorry" and "yes sir!". He could then leave and write this epistle from somewhere "safe".
ā–  Nigeria Police could shoot you dead in broad daylight and nothing will happen. The mechanism to hold them accountable unfortunately doesn't work as we would all like.
ā–  "Better give your path to a dog, than be bitten by him in contesting for the right." ---- Abraham Lincoln
1. What is wrong with what happened to him? This man got handed an opportunity to use his Legal skills to change the face of the police. Not only did he get handed evidence, but also had loads of possible witnesses to testify on his behalf. What is wrong with that? undecided

2. The reason Nigerian police can still do that is because cowards such as yourself feel it is OK that they do it. If not for people like you, the Nigerian police wouldn't dare lay a finger on any citizen without dire consequences. The mechanism to hold them accountable is actually operated by the citizens, individuals like you, but since you choose to cower rather than stand up for your rights when called for, what do you expect to happen, magic? undecided

3. Abraham Lincoln would instead spit on people who think as you do. undecided
Re: How David Ogbenye Tortured Me - Chinaka Chigozie by AfonjaPriest: 7:29pm On Oct 02, 2023
Faith, also known as Angela Ubi Oyom, the fraudulent beggar is back!!! Before anyone falls prey to his deceptive art in begging, check out the same post from his archives, as presented below:
Genitry:
please guys please don't just scroll pass. please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor onĀ Ā sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinkingĀ garriĀ since Monday and theĀ garriĀ we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD bless you
Acct num: Faith
First Bank
This One
Finest677:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num:
FaithS.H
First Bank
Another
Decency21:
please guys please don't just scroll pass. please I beg you in the name of almighty GOD pls someone should please help me, my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor onĀ Ā sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinkingĀ garriĀ since Monday and theĀ garriĀ we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD bless you
Acct num:Faith
First Bank
Red flag. Disclaimer. Persona non grata.
This person, known as Faith, a.k.a. Angela, has various accounts for his begging operations with different banking platforms.
He is a serial criminal fraudulent individual, and is here to promote his begging advert scam.
This message should be clear to him. He should go to his church or mosque to beg and stop using different usernames on NAIRALAND to exploit people's compassion.
Faith, better known as Angela Oyom Ubi; you have used over 100 usernames to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one username. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.
Re: How David Ogbenye Tortured Me - Chinaka Chigozie by Princemedico18: 8:52pm On Oct 02, 2023
That's why i Iove our Ebonyi brothers. They will do the needful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

N84bn Fraud: EFCC Re-arraigns Kogi CoS, Lists Ex-Governor In Amended Charges / Mother Of Three In NDLEA Net For Drug Trafficking / 22-Year-Old Man Who Defiled A Primary 4 Pupil In Ogun State Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.